Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. (50719 Views)

"Until That Man Has Claimed You As His Own You Are Single" - Twitter User / 8 Ways To Satisfy That Man In Bed / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by sben2308(m): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
MzNelly:
"All men cheat" "All men cheat"

Yes, all of you are dogs with no iota of self control....
Animals.

Am shocked and surprise to hear u say that all men cheat and this makes me curious to ask does ur DAD also cheat ??
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Toks2008(m): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
omojeesu:

Actually, I'm her father!
Bless you!
Oh great..
Amen sir
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by okangisaiah(f): 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
pinceprinz:

Wow! She's right! Says a married fellow in my circle smiley
The fact many say men are polygamous in nature doesn't make it right. We keep encouraging them through this statement.God help us
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by okangisaiah(f): 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
Your no. Seven eeh, I had all this qualities but my husband decided to take me for granted not until I stopped playing the good wife, he is regretting his action while I am playing the stubborn wife
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Toks2008(m): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
okangisaiah:

The fact many say men are polygamous in nature doesn't make it right. We keep encouraging them through this statement.God help us

It is not about encouraging anyone...its a fact.

Its also a fact that we have many men who will nver cheat on their wives or even marry another wife.

The point is that it is good to tell ourselves the truth...A woman should just pray to end up with a faithful hubby.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by philomental: 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
classicB:
"What some married women dnt understand is, that their husband is having sex with other ladies out there doesnt make them less of a wife, lover, mother..., a man can actually love u and still have sex outside. This is because a real man have sex with his d!ck and not his emotions, meanline a woman having sex outside her marriage is slowly destroying it because most times women have sex not only with their vagina but also with their emotion grin that is why a cheating husband will not allow his wife cheat bck." As said by a married level mate.
Girl you rock, you are 100% right. Men don't have sex with emotions but women do....YOU ARE DEFINITELY ON POINT.... 20 gbosas for you
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by preetyb(f): 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
Men how do u feel when your lady cheats on you in a relationship?....whatever ur answer is, I am sure it won't be a good one... Now the truth is whatever pain u feel when ur girlfrnd cheats on u, is small compare to what your wife feels when u cheat on her in marriage. Because she is now bind by a law of the society and also the law of God...it seems it is mostly women that knows the weight of the marriage vows before God.

I know exactly how I feel when I am hurt emotionally... It will b as if something is dragging my hrt with me and that is why I don't waste time in calling it quit with any guy that cheats on me so I can stay alive... Not everyone has the heart to bear. We must learn to do the right thing at all time irrespective of our sex.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by preetyb(f): 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
Toks2008:

Thanks...

Most of my write ups if not all are unbiased,pragmatic and down to earth.

Some people have taged me many names just because of my no holds bar approach.

I keep telling people,i dont even know how to cheat on any lady in my life neither do i wish to be polygamous but please does this change the fact that many married men sleep with another lady or ladies asides their wives?

Is polygamy a sin?....A BIG NO

is philandering or adultery a sin.....YES IT IS

So if a man can get another wife if he so desires without sinning against God almighty then i believe no lady should kill herself over the fact that your man has a mistress.

Im not and will never justify or support a sinful act but the fact that smokers are liable to die young have never changed the fact that people still smoke and the fact that many pastors will preach against sins today will not stop many from still commiting sins latter today.

Believe it or not,if you are the type of lady who has no shock absorber against a possible infidelity of a man,PLEASE STAY OFF MARRIAGE.

Not all men cheat sir.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by preetyb(f): 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
Toks2008:

Thanks...

Most of my write ups if not all are unbiased,pragmatic and down to earth.

Some people have taged me many names just because of my no holds bar approach.

I keep telling people,i dont even know how to cheat on any lady in my life neither do i wish to be polygamous but please does this change the fact that many married men sleep with another lady or ladies asides their wives?

Is polygamy a sin?....A BIG NO

is philandering or adultery a sin.....YES IT IS

So if a man can get another wife if he so desires without sinning against God almighty then i believe no lady should kill herself over the fact that your man has a mistress.

Im not and will never justify or support a sinful act but the fact that smokers are liable to die young have never changed the fact that people still smoke and the fact that many pastors will preach against sins today will not stop many from still commiting sins latter today.

Believe it or not,if you are the type of lady who has no shock absorber against a possible infidelity of a man,PLEASE STAY OFF MARRIAGE.

Not all men cheat sir
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by preetyb(f): 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
Toks2008:

Ironically most of these unmarried ladies ranting here do not possess just one quality out of the ones listed in that point 7 but you see them showing their losy and abusive nature online...

Before any lady cant start asking her man why he is cheating on her i guess she ought to first crosscheck herself with that point 7.

No matter how bad the character of a wife is, it is still not enough reason for a married man to cheat on the wife he swore to love for better and for worst.... The only advice I have for a husband whose wife is misbehaving is the same advice I ve for the wife too ”pray for her". No be only woman go they pray for husbands, men too should pray for their wives.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by fromnigeria(m): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
Toks2008:
It is the wish of many ladies to get married and while some ladies are fully prepared for the institution,many are totally naive about what lies ahead after saying i do but from my little experience in life, i present to you 10 things no mother or pastor will tell you before you say i do to that man.

1.That no matter how sweet the man is to you,no matter how caring and romantic and no matter how many prophets told you he is your man,that sweet man can turn to a demon after saying i do so what it seems before marriage is never a guaranty of what it will be after marriage.

2.If your man beats or cheats on you when you are courting,there is a 90% possibility that he will do even worse after marrying you and you need to understand that it is a big mistake to marry a man with the hope that he will change some characters you don't like but just learn to love him that way or take a walk.

3.If your man beats you once,it could be a mistake but if he beats you the second time then its a habit he is likely never going to stop.

4.That it is good to marry a man you have feelings for but it is a terrible thing to marry a man who does not desire you as much as you desire him.

5.That if you marry a man because of what he has and not because of mutual love then be ready to be miserable in that marriage as long as it lasts.

6.That a man can love you with all his life and could still cheat on you because most men think with that thing down there when it comes to their feelings for women and are polygamous in nature and no matter how sweet and disciplined you are,it will not stop him from cheating on you and divorcing a cheating hubby is no guaranty that the next man won't do worse.

7.As a lady, as long as you are sexually decent,GOD fearing,an excellent cook,financially independent and humble,you have absolutely nothing to fear because it will be extremely difficult for your man to disrespect you much less divorce you.

8.That not all men are calm but some have innate tendency to be violent so you must try at all cost to avoid any form of confrontation.

9.That women are women worst enemies and many of your female friends will be glad to see your marriage crumble so avoid discussing your marital flaws with them but take it to God in prayers and you must block your ears from hear says and believe what your hubby tells you even when you have an irking that he is lieing and whatever you have not seen does not exist.

10.That there is always a lady out there who is ready to push you out of your matrimony and take your place but 90% of men who cheat on their wives are not ready to divorce their wives but it is these wives that push the man out with impatience and hot temper so you will need lots of patience to deal with a philanderer because in most cases,they always come back home after having their feel of the side dishes.

11.That no man owns the key to your marital happiness except you because most men are the same and no man is worth the stress and as soon as you are married,you should focus on building your life as well as that of your child(ren).

12.That no marriage is perfect but every marriage has its own perculiar challenges and you must be ready to work on your marital pasture to look green cos that greener marital pasture you see on the other side have been worked so work on yours and remember that a happy union is not between two compactible people or two romantic people but its the one between two forgivers so learn to forgive and you will have a happy union.

13.That no matter how careful you may be in choosing a spouse,marriage will always be a black market where you must prepare for unforeseen situation and there is no right or wrong choice of man but what we have is your choice and what you make out of it and only GOD can guaranty a happy marriage.

Hope these make some sense.
Its sensefulllll. Kudos Op.
Very nice one.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Toks2008(m): 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
preetyb:

Not all men cheat sir

Even a dumb person knows that not all men cheat.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
naijaboiy:

We know your mum's history so why do you keep telling us? grin

And you can see you are dumb...because no one in his/her right senses will deliberately insult him/her self. cheesy

If I ever thought you were intelligent I must have been high on your dead aunty's vaginal fluids. lipsrsealed

Silly bítch go and play with your díldo. You have all the Time this Sunday. grin

Adios! (Although I know you'll keep stalking me because your total e-existence depends on the attention I feed you.) grin

Stop!!! You are killing me.ROFL. This is so funny!!!! daretodiffer and naijabioy, a match made in heaven.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
beeserious:

Stop!!! You are killing me.ROFL. This is so funny!!!! daretodiffer and naij..abioy, a match made in heaven.

Do you want me to spend the rest of my life in jail?sad
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by naijaboiy: 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
beeserious:

Stop!!! You are killing me.ROFL. This is so funny!!!! daretodiffer and naijabioy, a match made in heaven.
Nice right? cheesy
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Joizgud(f): 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
nice piece@op
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by SAMBARRY: 6:50am On Jan 27, 2016
sonofananimal:

ohh we need a loud Amennnnn to this! undecided

really!

smh grin
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by ststyreal(f): 11:37pm On May 06, 2016
permanentgrace:

May i never meet a woman like you...amen.

Reading your post, it shows you are ready to lay curses on any slightest provocation or derailment as a man. That is aside "cheating" on you, if he fails to buy bread while returning home from work, you would curse him; if he fails to wash the plate he ate with, na another curses u go pour untop his head; if he asks why the tv set in the house was spoilt, another set of curses him go receive. I mean, who wants such a woman as a wife? I reject it 101%...amen.
kai! kai!! kai!!!!, my friend, infact I need you to change that your first statement please, becos, I am that woman that possesses the virtue of Sarah the wife of our dear father Abraham in the bible. I hate adultery with passion! Any man who can not stand one woman should not marry because the pain of knowing that your husband sleeps with another woman is so so depressing and takes years to fade off ones being. Just imagine you catching your wife with another man on your matrimonial bed, how would u feel? Ore, I am a very gentle person when you meet me one on one but makes use of the pen power to express my feelings.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:55pm On May 09, 2016
Tabh:
Open relationship sweet ooooo.
You fvck that hot babe I fvck the next hot dude.
Two divides four kiss.

Babe, ur as crazy as moi, thought those like me aren't much around, was thinking they would even be guys but ur a girl, keep that state of mind dear and keep being real..... cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal / 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.