Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

26carat's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 26carat's Profile / 26carat's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Sales Executive Vacancies - Ibeju Lekki by 26carat(m): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2023
Can you drive and have an out going personality?
Are you are graduate and have a passion for sales.
Live around Awoyaya/ ibeju lekki / Epe

I have a job for you. Send CV to

0 8 0 3 6 8 3 1 0 3 6

Pay is over 100k
Travel / Re: Lagos Officially Launches Electric Mass Transit Buses For Passenger Operation by 26carat(m): 11:06am On May 25, 2023
Electric vehicles don't burn energy while in traffic. So it will do the set milage. It's a better option than internal combustion engine as the road will be less polluted with CO2. We all will experience it soon and embrace the EV and H2 vehicles.
lexylaw40:
hey don't have worry about that, Lagos APC already have that under control
Crime / Re: The Fate Of Christians In Majority-muslim Country: Persecution by 26carat(m): 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
This is happening in Kaduna as we speak. Soon there will be no southern Kaduna.

1 Like

Politics / Re: ISWAP Bandits Carried An Attack On NA In Mallam Fatori. by 26carat(m): 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
This guys are terrorists not bandits. Please stop selling bandits to us so you can give them soft landing when the deed is done.
They are terrorists simple and clear. If it looks like a duck and sounds like one. It sure is one.
#ISWAP are TERRORISTS Not bandits

3 Likes

Business / Re: Loan Without Collateral by 26carat(m): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Whats the interest rate like. I don't do monthly payments. I pay at end the tenure.
Is that possible with your company?
Romance / Re: When Is Likely Her Ovulation Period? by 26carat(m): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
What if I tell you that women can be seeing thier menses and ovulating at the same time

He shock you abi

Very possible. Heard and seen it happen. Ovulation is tricky, consultant a doctor and be double sure.
Business / 5 Reason Why Sex Sells. by 26carat(m): 3:27am On Jun 29, 2021
You can't wait to read this. For several reasons, you like sex and want to leverage it, Either directly or indirectly sex is a tool. Learn to use it rightly.
Please feel free to add your own reason.
1. The act of sex is a big boast to confidence. And this feel good emotion helps us achieve some feats.
2 to 5 is open. Join the fun.
Who knows, we could change the reasons to a thousand.

1 Like

Crime / Re: A 21 Year Old Boy From Zimbabwe Leds An Armed Robbery In Soweto. See His Photos by 26carat(m): 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
21 years old is not a boy! That man is a thief simple.
Romance / Multitasking During Sex by 26carat(m): 2:00pm On May 25, 2021
Women multitasking alot, I wonder if they do during Sex.
Some can receive calls and watch movies.
But how successful is multitasking during sex?
Drop your best multitasking combo.
Celebrities / Re: A Female Ghanaian Pastor Using Her Br£ast To Heal Members(video) by 26carat(m): 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
That's not a pastor and she is not a Christian woman but a marine spiritedness on display
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by 26carat(m): 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2021
AhmedSani007:
Osibanjo is a pastor he should negotiate for them
Are you okay?
Properties / Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by 26carat(m): 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
Bro! I am glad i stumbled upon your tread. I have laughed and cried. Your mind na magic

29 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Repentant Bandits Helped To Secure Kankara Schoolboys Release — Garba Shehu by 26carat(m): 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
Please what in the third shade of hell is repentant bandits?
The failure of this government is annoying. It just refuses to be covered.
What were the negotiation terms? Since Money was not paid. What was promised or given?
Lots of questions telling us all is not well
Family / Re: be good to everybody by 26carat(m): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
It's definitely not the woman's fault. She is right anyway you see it. The child in question is hers and nobody has right to beat the child without her approval.

For the man to beat my wife without reporting first to me shows he lacks wisdom.

I will so mess him up.

I will report to the nearest police station immediately and my lawyers are on his case asap.
He will pay for damages and litigation fees.

I will pay thugs to mend him weekly.

I will use all resources and connections to wreck his life.
I will not spare him on the social media.
I will pay bloggers and journalist to investigate his life and invade his privacy.
I will make him so bad and notorious, people will think he stole Nigeria

When we are through with his case.
Even you will think Satan is against him.

Nonsense! Him get mind beat my wife.

If I sleep plan evil for him life. Death go hungry am on his own.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: What Will You Do If A Man Beat Your Wife But You Can't Beat Him? by 26carat(m): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
samwise180:

Abba have mercy on him na

He get mind slap queen na.
Romance / Re: What Will You Do If A Man Beat Your Wife But You Can't Beat Him? by 26carat(m): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2020
Physical fight is not the best option at this point. We can take the fight to several levels and one of which I must win.

I will have the guy arrested by SRS. I will pay for his beating.

I will arrange area boys to beat him once a week for as long as my queen is satisfied.

I will ask my lawyers to sue and claim damages. I will make the law suit last several years while is his reminded in custody.

When I am through, if he sees my wife's shadows, he will pass out laterally!

3 Likes

Health / Re: ‘NCDC Said I’m Still Positive For Coronavirus But Asked Me To Go’ – Susan Okpe by 26carat(m): 9:40pm On May 20, 2020
“For security reason, I won’t give details of where I am going right now, but I am out of here. So thank you all my fans and supporters I am packing my bags and baggages to be on the safe side."
"Fans and supporters" not " family, friends and well wishers"
She is now a 50 days celebrity courtesy of NCDC.
I have nothing against her.
I appreciate her cry out and media approach.
She reinforced the corruption side of government we all know.
Imagine being released with something she went in for.
Congratulations to you ma on your discharge.
Be safe!
Car Talk / Re: Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? by 26carat(m): 4:37pm On May 11, 2020
The mini bus is your best bet for business and good return on investment. Fuel consumption is very low. Maintenance is very low also.
Do more research on the mini bus and the transport system around you. But it's a better option.
Uber drivers will envy you in 6 months.

2 Likes 1 Share

Health / Covid 19 Diagnosis And Possiblity Of Error by 26carat(m): 2:10pm On May 03, 2020
Covid 19 is real. I won't dispute this fact. I have a few issues however with the current records and possible treatment in used presently.

Globally, it been reported that the test kits are not reliable and many defective before use. Some kits test positive anyhow it's used.

If I am not mistaken, China has monopoly of supply of these kits across the globe.

Many persons have tested positive and they can't trace how and who they contracted the virus from. The Almajeri kids of the north are currently been exposed. And no-one knows how they got the virus. They don't have friends in high places. They don't dine with El Rufia and the other big named vectors.
The number of positive cases are on the rise and the fear of the virus is worse than the virus itself.

What is the test are all fake. What if the are misdiagnosis.
What is the test shows positive malaria, thyfoid and some other common African illnesses.

Funny as it seems, malaria drugs have proven to be good treatment for the disease.

Madagascar has a local brew that cures it. A malaria treatment that is presently saving lives on their island.
All this draws me to this possibility that malaria and fever may be diagnosed as covid19 on the test kit.
Looking at the Almajeri boys, they are exposed to a the malaria elements and thyfoid fever inoculating waters. With little to no health care.
Why won't they have covid19.
By default they are vectors of lots of things and covid19 is the least of them.

Anyway you look at it, misdiagnosis could be the issue.
I read some report that says even ventilators are not needed as the case was not what ventilators could solve.

What if we are misdiagnosing things wrongly!
Covid19 could be a response of poor Chinese people to advance thyfoid symptoms.
And local African malaria treatment is all that's needed. Not ventilators or advance Bill Gate vaccine.
Politics / Wake Up Nigeria! by 26carat(m): 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Wake up Nigeria. You have slept enough
Hunger will kill you more than the virus you now fear.

Oil is sold for nothing now. Your crudes now have no buyer or interested bidder. Your economy is paused for fear of a death that has not killed anybody on its own. Hunger is coming. Even the virus will not exist when every body is dead.

China did not lockdown her economy for a day. Wahum is up and running.
China is milking the world dry and our leader ( if they are leaders that is ) are asleep.
Solution is always local to a people.
Africa is home to local medicine. We have our way and cure for flu. And believe me they are effective.

Flu never kill our kind. But the pale face brother is selling fear of flu to us now.
Unlock Nigeria now and let us grow our local solution to this global pandemic.
We have solutions but lockdown is preventing the ingeniousness from sprouting.
Wake up people and unlock your land.
We have the solution and it's our collective local and indigenous sense that will birth it.

There will be no economy if this lockdown continue.
The health sector should treat people that are sick.
Give us the possible signs and clues on the virus and set us free.
Let us go out and Kickstart our economy and recover the looming tsunami of the failing oil prices on our economy .
Nigeria wake up!!!!

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: 12 Cattle Die In Kogi While Grazing by 26carat(m): 10:27am On Apr 10, 2020
spafu:
CoroCow
it's cattles as he does not know the sex of the animals. Could be bulls and cows, hence cattles
Celebrities / Re: Yankari National Park Is This The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria? by 26carat(m): 6:42am On Mar 10, 2020
It's a game reserve now not a national park. But beautiful place I agree totally
Romance / Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by 26carat(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
Apparently this lady is a child. She lack basic understanding of what it means to be married. Grow up madam and behave responsibly. your husband is your father or your Lord. Respect is all he needs and you will enjoy life like so much you will want to marry him again.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Business / Re: Dangote Refinery Installs Largest Single Crude Distillation Column - Pictures by 26carat(m): 8:45am On Dec 21, 2019
"Next Level News Everywhere, Thanks To Baba Buhari's Next Level Revolution." How now? Ancestor Buhari has nothing in this game !
Celebrities / Re: I Like It When My Boyfriend Beats Me, It Makes Me Feel Good”- Ms Forson by 26carat(m): 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
I have heard this before from several women and I think they are all sick. Somehow their system is corrupted. And the virus is not leaving anytime soon.
Business / TRUST! Best Capital For All! by 26carat(m): 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
On the trust topic. I will keep my discussion short and straight to the point.
Trust is a social capital. Just like money, trust is earned. And more than that because it can control the flow of money. In every relationship, trust is there. The measure may differ but it's always there. Our enemies have our trust to a level. We expect them to remain our foes forever. When they change, we doubt their intentions.
Trust is what births loyalty and faithfulness. As we trust, we give people the best grounds to be their best, improve and make the society better.
For every person, business or brand, trust is what makes for sustainable growth in the society.
Trust is what moves the society. It's our currency.
If you lack trust for people, you suspect them and reduce expectations from them. You don't give them your best and as such may never get theirs. Lack of trust is mostly from previous experiences.
So like money, trust can grow and be regained.
Paying more attention to the person, giving all it takes to build a sound relationship will increase trust. So association and interaction increases trust. Knowing people's abilities and capabilities help trust grow.
Learn to trust, in all relationships: parent to children, children to parent, husband to wife and wife to husband. Boss to staff and staff to boss. All relationship need it to grow.
When trust is broken. Try a second chance approach. Don't give up on people. You won't want them giving up on you either. Believe their best report.
Set the relationship in a new course. Start with a little trust and let them grow it from there. Try and maintain same level of communication and interactions if you can. It will help grow trust faster.
As a brand, don't promise what you can't deliver. Maintain a good output inconsistent to what you proclaim. With time, the society will warm up to you and believe you for who you are and what you stand for. When they do, you will get loyalty and a cult-like followership that will bring money to your pocket always everyday.
Culture / TRUST! Best Capital For All! by 26carat(m): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
On the trust topic. I will keep my discussion short and straight to the point.
Trust is a social capital. Just like money, trust is earned. And more than that because it can control the flow of money. In every relationship, trust is there. The measure may differ but it's always there. Our enemies have our trust to a level. We expect them to remain our foes forever. When they change, we doubt their intentions.
Trust is what births loyalty and faithfulness. As we trust, we give people the best grounds to be their best, improve and make the society better.
For every person, business or brand, trust is what makes for sustainable growth in the society.
Trust is what moves the society. It's our currency.
If you lack trust for people, you suspect them and reduce expectations from them. You don't give them your best and as such may never get theirs. Lack of trust is mostly from previous experiences.
So like money, trust can grow and be regained.
Paying more attention to the person, giving all it takes to build a sound relationship will increase trust. So association and interaction increases trust. Knowing people's abilities and capabilities help trust grow.
Learn to trust, in all relationships: parent to children, children to parent, husband to wife and wife to husband. Boss to staff and staff to boss. All relationship need it to grow.
When trust is broken. Try a second chance approach. Don't give up on people. You won't want them giving up on you either. Believe their best report.
Set the relationship in a new course. Start with a little trust and let them grow it from there. Try and maintain same level of communication and interactions if you can. It will help grow trust faster.
As a brand, don't promise what you can't deliver. Maintain a good output inconsistent to what you proclaim. With time, the society will warm up to you and believe you for who you are and what you stand for. When they do, you will get loyalty and a cult-like followership that will bring money to your pocket always everyday.
Career / Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by 26carat(m): 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
Yes and I will go all the way to PhD level in one straight move. No stopping.
Crime / Re: DSS Charges Sowore, Mandate For Treasonable Felony, Cyberstalking Buhari by 26carat(m): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
Cyber stalking is a big word for an old primary school pupil even a 79 years old one. These guys should look for a better crime. Stalking is not a Nigerian crime.

259 Likes 16 Shares

Politics / Re: President Buhari Will Hand Over To An Igbo Man In 2023 -- Ngige by 26carat(m): 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
What weed are they smoking now? Muhammadu will hand over to Muhammed . Simple
Politics / GYB Commission Masquerade For Campaign by 26carat(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
Just passing through Okene, home town of the Logo state governor were we saw several masquerades with APC Caps and hard gears on a campaign procession. It was a series of dancing groups with two to three masquerades in each. GYB is employing the indigenous advantage.
Remember he gave out Toyota Venza to some masquerades in the last tenure. The host of logo masquerades are out for their own share of the car gifts with a campaign procession.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.