Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : (153611 Views)

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) / Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
Op, I Dey Enjoy Ur Tales By Moonlight.

13 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by victme1(m): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
Thumbs up niggar

5 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by victme1(m): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
Wish I ve time could make a profitable Hollywood movie

9 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Shellsploit: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
stop putting us in suspense . come and finish this story na

6 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by OneYeyeBoi: 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
Thank you. Oya complete the story.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by JONSYN7154: 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I need an orobo Fanta to be able to read that story. You ant give me cheesy
you don't need orobo fanta. you need UDI palm wine.

5 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Ademola47(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
Omor, this post na vibes
Like if you agree, share if otherwise

145 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Ademola47(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
Omor, this post na vibes
Like if you agree, share if otherwise

18 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by brandsoncharlie: 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
RealGboy:
immediately I turned right to see who was greeting me . Lo and behold I saw the most beautiful creature ever , the babe must be in her early twenties , not fair not dark but glowing , she's got curves , dimples and was blessed both front and back ,

How I was able to see all these in just 2 seconds is another topic entirely , I greeted her back and introduced myself as the new tenant ( seeing the babe automatically made me certain Its a good house after all).

I told her my name and she replied with her name adding that she's the landlord daughter ,

I replied ooh nice to meet you , that's when I noticed her carrying some bats about 3 bats in a parker .

I was shocked again and I asked her if bats do come to the compound ,she looked surprise and asked me where I saw bat .I pointed to her hand and she laughed and said "No these are just mosquitoes"..

"Jesussssss " I screamed ,she smiled and told me it's nothing to worry about she also assured me that she will put me through on how to stop them from coming into my room..

When I heard that my senses flew away , " Are you sure you would put me through" I asked again .
She replied yeah ,she then ask if I am married and I quickly replied that I'm not married and very single ..
She just smiled and said " Me too" ..

Before I could say anything else the caretaker showed up ,and the girl excuse us assuring me that she will check on me later ..

When the caretaker asked "How far u like the house ?". I replied yes yes .it's a beautiful place with beautiful animals .(up till now I still couldn't believe I said that )..

We proceeded to the ATM,I withdrew the money ,signed agreement,paid and collected key.
There was not much to do in the room , except for the door net ,

I was introduced to someone that could help me fix the net ,I paid and left for my friend house ,the thought of the babe has clouded my mind and I totally forgot about the

Dog that looked like Lion
Rat that looked like Cat
Mosquito that looked like bat ..

I got home that night unknown to me that my troubles had just began

Typing..

You barely tried in the first but please don't continue.
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
JONSYN7154:
you don't need orobo fanta. you need UDI palm wine.
Which of them do you have. grin wink I thought Fanta will be easier nah

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by 26carat(m): 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
Bro! I am glad i stumbled upon your tread. I have laughed and cried. Your mind na magic

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Traininghub(f): 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
CyberEBOLA:
FAKE STORY FROM A BROKE YAHOO BOY
A little humour to ease the stress doesn't hurt. We know it's fiction but it's hilarious, he might be broke now doesn't mean he'll be broke for life. Try to dey laugh and not look down on people, wahala no dey finish and no one knows what the future holds.
Iré ooo.

346 Likes 20 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Traininghub(f): 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
Shellsploit:
I don laff taya sotey I dey gasp for air.. cheesy
Which Kain thread I stumble upon this night?

Op kindly quote me when you post new update, make I quickly go change fuse for transformer.
No go shock ooo lol.

19 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by whatmoreng: 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
This is the funniest story i have read in recent time. Oh my goodness!!

6 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by boom99(m): 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
I have never laughed this long for sometime now. Op I give you hand

5 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Slynation(m): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
RealGboy:
When I got home , I realized my friend wasn't home , I called him and he told me to meet him in a police station nearby.. police station ?? Wetin happen ?. He did not reply just hung up .

When I got there I saw my friend with plaster and bandages all over his face and legs ,, the Dog really injured him , my friend saw me and urge me to come and write my own statement too, on the Dog matter ,

The police told me not to fear and that What my friend is doing is the right thing, they assured me that They would saction both the landlord and the Dog owner and make them pay for my friend injuries and also give me back my house rent money if I want.

Na so I carry Biro write epistle on what happened,,the police then called us to inform us that whatever money they pay my friend they will collect half for thier fee and we agreed ..

I went back home that night with mixed feeling ,I know involving the police will make me lose the house and that means I won't see fareedah again, but well atleast I'll be alive .

Next day we went to the police station again and together with 4 police men we proceeded to the house ,on gettin'there ,the police officers did not even bother to knock ,they just barged Into the compound and started shouting asking everyone to come out.

Me and my friend checked the cage and noticed that the Dog was not there ,but we were calm because the police officers was with us .

Out of nowhere the Dog pounced on one officer and started biting the leg ,omo see commotion,instead of the other three officers to intervene for thier colleague ,to our shock they took to thier heels ,

You need to see race that day na my friend I pity pass because the guy was still recovering.

The police officers started running faster than us as if they were possessed ,

when we all finally got to a safe place ,the 3 officers turned to me and my friend and handcuffed us, we were shocked ,when we asked them why and what our offence was?.they replied that we committed four offence.
(1) "Lying to a policeman

,(2) Tendering False information

(3) manipulation

and finally (4) attempted murder "..shoo all these big grammar for why now? We did nothing officers na " I replied,.

They said we wrote Dog in our statement knowing fully well that it was a Lion thereby putting thier life at risk...they said if they had knew it was a Lion they would have come with better machinery ..

But It's not a lion it's a Dog sir " ..we argued but this officers refused to listen , instead they gave me a hot slap and told me to keep quiet , " Shut up who you be, you think say we no go school to know difference between Lion and dog ? "..
I couldn't utter any more word , they dragged us to the police station and put us behind bars

We later found out that the policeman that was attacked had been badly injured and lost a lot of blood ..

Before long both the Dog owner and the Landlord joined us in prison with half of the compound .

While in the prison both the landlord and the Dog owner kept shouting at each other ,the landlord blamed the tenant for bringing such Dog while the tenant blamed the landlord for not doing anything about the high level of insecurity in the compound..

When they finally calm down after another tenant begged both party the word that came out of my mouth was."Hope your daughter fareedah is safe sir "..

The man replied

Typing ......

grin

11 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by chris259(m): 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
Jesus christ!!! i have laughed and cried so much already, the best thread on nairaland since this year... oga pls come and finish the story oh

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Andrew13: 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
Mehn this op is hilarious grin My shock was reshocked grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by ThrustReverser(m): 11:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
Op just tell us what later happened between you and the girl angry angry

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by holywind(m): 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
wahala for who see fareeda, i'm not in a haste to sleep o, so continue

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Nicklaus619(m): 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
You dey for inside police cell u still get mouth ask oga landlord say hope say him daughter dey safe

grin grin grin grin
U no even bother about your friend running the second time with bandages and bruises all over his body cheesy grin grin grin

Chai op abeg come complete am oh cheesy

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Nicklaus619(m): 12:01am On Mar 13, 2021
Traininghub:

A little humour to ease the stress doesn't hurt. We know it's fiction but it's hilarious, he might be broke now doesn't mean he'll be broke for life. Try to dey laugh and not look down on people, wahala no dey finish and no one knows what the future holds.
Iré ooo.

No mind the idiot, some people get zero sense of humor, I can't deal with people like that at all, they are as boring and uninteresting as fvck

Op don make me laugh today no be small grin

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Emmateejay92: 12:12am On Mar 13, 2021
Op just made me smile again,

I've been thinking how to repay the idiot I sent transport to come over...she has been close to my place since 7pm n I was already prepared for a long night.

Pls continue this comical series, I'm already addicted to it.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Naughtysex: 12:20am On Mar 13, 2021
I can't believe i laughed hard this night

13 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by nnamdi640: 12:30am On Mar 13, 2021
Abeg come and finish what you started.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Linkup01: 12:52am On Mar 13, 2021
Very funny Sha..

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by chingle5(m): 1:41am On Mar 13, 2021
This OP guy dey lie....e lie pass lie muhammad... grin.... We know say u just dey give us uninterrupted supply of lie grin cheesy but we like am like dat grin grin how dog go big like lion grin grin mosquitoes like bat shocked shocked diz OP just burst my brain left and right grin grin grin hmmmmm God dey watch you ooooooo... Kontinue...sharing the lies grin grin grin cheesy

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by jchioma: 1:48am On Mar 13, 2021
when we all finally got to a safe place, the 3 officers turned to me and my friend and handcuffed us, we were shocked ,when we asked them why and what our offence was?.they replied that we committed four offence.

(1) "Lying to a policeman

,(2) Tendering False information

(3) manipulation

and finally (4) attempted murder "..shoo all these big grammar for why now? We did nothing officers na " I replied,.

They said we wrote Dog in our statement knowing fully well that it was a Lion thereby putting thier life at risk...they said if they had knew it was a Lion they would have come with better machinery ...

This OP go kee person with laugh! grin

12 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Fxwarrior: 4:55am On Mar 13, 2021
Polynek:
Omo dix story sweet oo, i can't stop laughing

Haha. How can it be true that he ran a distance that took him #700 transportation to get back or mosquito resembling bat?

That dog will likely be a Cauc or a great Dane. We have large dog breeds though.

Most likely a Cauc as it has hairs.

12 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by edochie12: 5:33am On Mar 13, 2021
Continue d
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by r4roty(m): 6:01am On Mar 13, 2021
Op, more storu please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by vincenteger: 6:32am On Mar 13, 2021
Nice one
Just can't stop laughing

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat / Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes / How To Calculate Hardwood Needed For Your House Roofing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.