Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ (60788 Views)

"No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady / '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
she needs the dick.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by nobeku: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
iwaeda:
Less than six months after dad died, our mum started seeing someone else. I  knew their marriage hadn’t been great, but it saddened me that she could move on so quickly. She went to a party with her friend and when I waited till midnight and she had’t returned, 1 went to bed.

In the morning, I took her breakfast. I opened the bedroom door then I noticed there was someone on Dad’s side of the bed. He grunted and rolled over when he saw me. I was  in shock. “What the hell is going on here?” I yelled then ran out of the room. Sadly, he  was the first of many men. Most weekends, Mum would go out and bring someone back.  Her actions are out of order. Do you think she’s in her right mind?by

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/im-sad-mum-is-having-an-affair-six-months-after-dads-death/
Sorry to put it this way but your mum was GRACEFULLY cheating on your dad.. She seems like a woman of easy virtue.. You can torment her verbally back into her senses..
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
sukkot:
shut your ho ass up woman. park well make i see front. so you dont see whats wrong in a woman living with kids bringing some man to their dads bed after he died ? you must be some demonic infested woman. you need holy ghost fire, holy water, koboko and an exorcism angry

I give out all those insults to your female folks, from the oldest to the ones yet unborncheesy

4 Likes

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
IT WAS THE SHOCK YOUR DAD RECEIVED ON KNOWING WHO YOUR MOM IS THAT MADE HIM DIE SO SOON. IF I WERE YOU, I WILL DISOWN THAT KIND OF MOTHER AND LIVE MY LIFE OUTSIDE OF HER REACH. AM SORRY BUT YOUR MOM IS A LovePeddler
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by sukkot: 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

I give out all those insults to your female folks, from the oldest to the ones yet unborncheesy

walahi talahi you need flogging lipsrsealed
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by coogar: 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

The only issue here is the multiple partners. Other than that, I see no reason why she can't bring a man home. The only obligation she owes them is the knowledge that she is seeing someone. Unless she is a religious woman, I see no reason why can't have sex in her own home. The man is dead and he is dead. The living must continue to do what makes them happy and what is right. So can we stop getting sentimental about the significance of the homecheesy

so you actually agree there's an issue? grin
a woman bringing multiple men into her bedroom 6 months after losing her hubby is an irresponsible woman.

yeah, i said it....

Also the kids are old enough to mind their fvvkinf business. If she isn't maltreating them or abusing them then ehatever their mum is up to is not their concern.

nah - the mom's business is the kids' business. how many kids would be happy knowing their mom is a neighbourhood whöre?

men of all shapes & sizes strolling into the house to take turns on their mom? do you guys actually realise gossips & whispers would go round & one day someone would use the mom's promiscuity against the kids?

4 Likes

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by sukkot: 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
if you see a girl grinding your dad nko will you feel the same way?
hell yeah. i cant respect that nigga anymore after that. he no longer my dad after that. he just a horn-y ol nigga giving me instructions

1 Like

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Bamz(m): 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
Now where are those who keep shouting 'go and marry' like marriage is the highest point in someone's life? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Saao(m): 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

Are we talking about the properties both of them suffered for?

both u said? Were u there? Most men are already made before u women will agree to marry them. Men need to be wise and may God deliver men from women hands no wonder men died before women dis days. Family members need to investigate her very well maybe she killed the man
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by nani212(m): 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
people are saying six months this and six months that. You can't tell me this is her first time of hooking up with a man after the husband's death and she decides to bring the man home. She must have gotten tired of hiding it and decided to damn the consequences. I'll advice him to talk to his mom bt he should also be ready for war cos the mom must have anticipated all his possible moves and its either she has a plan or she just doesn't care.

1 Like

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by 123papas(m): 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
When the wise ones said that

'the husband of a cheating wife will die shortly'

no be jazz, its a trend.

The women starts to plot their husband demise for her to be with her new found love.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
coogar:

a woman bringing multiple men into her bedroom 6 months after losing her hubby is an irresponsible woman.

yeah, i said it....

nah - the mom's business is the kids' business. how many kids would be happy knowing their mom is a neighbourhood whöre?

men of all shapes & sizes strolling into the house to take turns on their mom? do you guys actually realise gossips & whispers would go round & one day someone would use the mom's promiscuity against the kids?

The problem is multiple partners. If it were just a man, who cares

What about the gossips and whispers? sad. You are conversing with the wrong person because I don't think about gossips neither do I consider them a factor for acting in a certain way.

1 Like

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by SAMBARRY: 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
sukkot:
hell yeah. i cant respect that nigga anymore after that. he no longer my dad after that. he just a horn-y ol nigga giving me instructions
the people you're referring to are adults who have achieved something at their own level and age.They are not babies so what's the point? When is not that you'll die in your father's house. As a matter of fact if you're serious about your life you'll be less bothered about whether she has sex or who she's having sex with
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
Saao:
both u said? Were u there? Most men are already made before u women will agree to marry them. Men need to be wise and may God deliver men from women hands no wonder men died before women dis days. Family members need to investigate her very well maybe she killed the man

Pele! it became hers by virtue of marriage and his death. Without her the kids cannot have any thing to claim in the first place
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by sukkot: 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

The problem is multiple partners. If it were just a man, who cares

What about the gossips and whispers? sad. You are conversing with the wrong person because I don't think about gossips neither do I consider them a factor for acting in a certain way.
but why cant she go to the mans house tho ? abi na homless men the woman dey yansh ? grin grin
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
sukkot:
but why cant she go to the mans house tho ? abi na homless men the woman dey yansh ? grin grin

Why can't he go to her house, it is not like she is homeless. She has a home.

1 Like

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Neplusultra(f): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
Shameful undecided
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
iwaeda:
Less than six months after dad died, our mum started seeing someone else. I  knew their marriage hadn’t been great, but it saddened me that she could move on so quickly. She went to a party with her friend and when I waited till midnight and she had’t returned, 1 went to bed.

In the morning, I took her breakfast. I opened the bedroom door then I noticed there was someone on Dad’s side of the bed. He grunted and rolled over when he saw me. I was  in shock. “What the hell is going on here?” I yelled then ran out of the room. Sadly, he  was the first of many men. Most weekends, Mum would go out and bring someone back.  Her actions are out of order. Do you think she’s in her right mind?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/im-sad-mum-is-having-an-affair-six-months-after-dads-death/

eleyi gidi gaun shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by DonBobes(m): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
iwaeda:

In the morning, I took her breakfast. I opened the bedroom door then I noticed there was someone on Dad’s side of the bed. He grunted and rolled over when he saw me. I was  in shock. “What the hell is going on here?” I yelled then ran out of the room. Sadly, he  was the first of many men. Most weekends, Mum would go out and bring someone back.  Her actions are out of order. Do you think she’s in her right mind?

am sory ur mum has bn a LovePeddler since 1900AD!
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
Also, her actions do not make her a bad motherundecided

1 Like

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by fireforfire: 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
iwaeda:

Marriage,marriage

Dat thing is as scary as hell
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Acidosis(m): 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

Bla bla bla

A woman has a right to bring home another guy into her home. It is her home as much as the husbands. It used to be the marital home until the death of the other partner. Therefore It does not belong to the two of them like it used to, it belongs to the surviving partnercheesy.

If the dead is so pissed, he can come from the grave to seek vengeancecheesy

Who is the fvcking son? What right does he have over his mother? If he start acting like Hulk Hogan, the woman can throw him out of her house. She is fvckibg mother not his sister.
he he
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by atine79(m): 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
Oppypoppy:
If na man now no one wld raise eyebrow. Abeg u can't teach ur mom how to live her life BC she bore. Let her be and you focus on your life. Aftrtall no law is holding her back, she is a widow and can remarry, if she wills. Buh if its getting too much you can talk to her with respect.
sharaaaaap there. Birds of the same feathers.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by sukkot: 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
the people you're referring to are adults who have achieved something at their own level and age.They are not babies so what's the point? When is not that you'll die in your father's house. As a matter of fact if you're serious about your life you'll be less bothered about whether she has sex or who she's having sex with
brother, you are a product of a lost generation. there is such a thing as dignity and respectability. your kids should never ever see you yanshing their mother talk less of strangers. your kids have to look up to you as some hero who is infallible. seeing your animalistic nature is out of the question. if you want to yansh strangers, go and do it in their homes and not a home where your kids are. thats just someone who has no regards for his children or does not care how he or she is viewed by their children. thats a person with no dignity. their lusts is more important to them than their dignity. you are as strong as your weakest link so you have to ensure you have no weak links.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by SAMBARRY: 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
coogar:

yeah, i said it....

still it's none of their buisness. Its not like theyrr getting married to their mom abi are they living in face me i slap you that news of a woman's sexcapades will be a topic of gossip.

Person wey leave house 6.30am to work reach house after 7pm tired after going through hold up go get time to be concerned about who the woman's sleeping with and who she's not sleeping with. Same with her kids

The only time I'll have and issue with that is when the kids are still little and impressionable.if they're adults she doesn't owe them explanation on what she does with her sex life
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
Comm'n this isn't news men move on 2 weeks after the death of their wife and every one gives them a pat on the back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by sukkot: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

Why can't he go to her house, it is not like she is homeless. She has a home.
she has children in the home whose father just died. is that so hard for you to understand tho ?

1 Like

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by miqos02(m): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
its strange
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by nani212(m): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
daretodiffer:
Also, her actions do not make her a bad motherundecided
hmmm how can you say that. A mom brings different men to the house in the presence of her kids and you say her actions doesn't make her a bad mother. More ink to your pen ma'am
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by karashita: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
From what the op said,it would appear the woman and her late husband did not have a good relationship before he died.
It could even be that they had no sex-life before his demise.They could just have been living under the same roof for the children sake.No emotional attachments.This could make the griefing period easy on her,if she grieved atall anyway.
To her,6 months could be like 6years!
That said however,she ought to respect not just herself,but her children!Bringing different men home to meet her kids is a no no.
If she feels she wants to remarry then let her do just that and stop behaving like some sex-starved LovePeddler.
@op,i dont agree with those saying you should let her be.Have a heart to heart talk with her.Could be your father did hurt her real bad and she is now reacting to that in a very bad way.Show her love,but let her know that you are not comfortable with her wayward attitude.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by bammo: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
Babes dont listen to those that are saying ''let her be it's her life''
The truth is no man will take you serious when they know the kind of mum u hav
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by oluwaahmed: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
@Oop do u even knw ur real fada? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her / My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.