Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ (60794 Views)

"No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady / '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by nani212(m): 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Comm'n this isn't news men move on 2 weeks after the death of their wife and every one gives them a pat on the back.
just because a lot of people engage in bad activities doesn't make it to be good. Lets call a spade a spade
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Saao(m): 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

Pele! it became hers by virtue of marriage and his death. Without her the kids cannot have any thing to claim in the first place
that is if she is the next of kin. Remember from the op, they did nt have a great marriage. A brave man will start to change his next of kin immidiately children started coming in.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
sukkot:
she has children in the home whose father just died. is that so hard for you to understand tho ?

Yes, it is. The only part I understand is that he is dead and he is never coming back and life has to move on and the marriage wasn't that great and people have the different ways of grieving and her escapades do not mean that she never loved him and I like to think with my brain not my heart.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by SAMBARRY: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
Yes single parents need to be discreet about their sex life around their kids but for crying out loud that's her house so she can do anything she feels like. It's the grownup children that should dust their shoes and leave the house to get busy if they don't want to see irikuri
sukkot:
brother, you are a product of a lost generation. there is such a thing as dignity and respectability. your kids should never ever see you yanshing their mother talk less of strangers. your kids have to look up to you as some hero who is infallible. seeing your animalistic nature is out of the question. if you want to yansh strangers, go and do it in their homes and not a home where your kids are. thats just someone who has no regards for his children or does not care how he or she is viewed by their children. thats a person with no dignity. their lusts is more important to them than their dignity. you are as strong as your weakest link so you have to ensure you have no weak links.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by coogar: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

The problem is multiple partners. If it were just a man, who cares...

well....
the OP said she's shtupping multiple partners at the same time so there's a problem. where's the decorum in what she's doing?

What about the gossips and whispers? sad. You are conversing with the wrong person because I don't think about gossips neither do I consider them a factor for acting in a certain way.

so if someone walks up to you that your mom is a hood-whòre, you wouldn't react to it even when you know it's true? cheesy

daretodiffer:
Also, her actions do not make her a bad mother. undecided

of course......fücking multiple losers on her bed after barely 6 months of being a widow is very righteous. she could have won a nobel prize in widowhood for her actions. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by klax(m): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
You don't need to be sad the revelation if your dad's death us shown to you. Your mum and her lover need to explain what killed your dad. And I guess you are a guy or lady because can't check your profile but u were you that new lover us about to loose one of his arm or leg definately becayse nobody under the heaven will beg me not to injure him to damage point that is it because I will surely belief he killed my dad to have his way but for your mum i reserve my judgement till later.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by toshmann(m): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
cococandy:
Six months later,
It's not an affair.

The only issue is that there are many of them as the poster said. If it was only one person, then it's not a problem.
Till death do them part.

Technically you are right. But in our african culture, 6 months is a little too short. At least a year. And if she has adult children, or even teenage children, heck any child at all who can talk, she shoulda let them know of it, before bringing a man to replace their father. angry

#thesewomenarenotloyal
#dontkillyourselfforthem
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by odeyemilizzy(f): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
Take it easy with her all is well, it just vry painful I can imagine begin in your position it vry bad talk 2 her in a cool manner, tell her dat wat she is doin is sadden ur hrt, dat wit tmy I will bcome everytin 4 her
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
In another news, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. #just saying.
nani212:
just because a lot of people engage in bad activities doesn't make it to be good. Lets call a spade a spade

2 Likes

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
Saao:
that is if she is the next of kin. Remember from the op, they did nt have a great marriage. A brave man will start to change his next of kin immidiately children started coming in.

That is what a stupid.d man would do because it does not matter, what will be will be. And the court wouldn't rule for the surviving spouse to vacate the marital home for one stupid next of kincheesy

Can you please take a moment , step back and think with your brain not your emotions.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by sukkot: 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Yes single parents need to be discreet about their sex life around their kids but for crying out loud that's her house so she can do anything she feels like. It's the grownup children that should dust their shoes and leave the house to get busy if they don't want to see irikuri
thats the problem with people like you. you actually think you are born free. you think you are born to do whatever you feel like doing just because you exist. you dont know you have a spiritual mandate as to why you are alive. then you start wondering why people die at the age of 40, 50 and 60. its cuz you are not fulfilling your spiritual mandate. you are not here to do whatever you want. you have responsibilities in life and you have people who are attached to you or who depend on you so your actions have consequences that reverberate in the lives of many. you need to change your attitude or you will not end very well

2 Likes

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by fortune1968: 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
he has no right whatsoever to correct her. He should Face his own issues undecided
so the mum wayward behaviour is not part of his issues ?
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
coogar:

well....
the OP said she's shtupping multiple partners at the same time so there's a problem. where's the decorum in what she's doing?

so if someone walks up to you that your mom is a hood-whòre, you wouldn't react to it even when you know it's true? cheesy

of course......fücking multiple losers on her bed after barely 6 months of being a widow is very righteous. she could have won a nobel prize in widowhood for her actions. cheesy

The question is who would walk up to me to call my mum a hood LovePeddler? That is the part I don't get and if they did I will give them a honest reply. Life can be simple if you are ready to make it so.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
nani212:
hmmm how can you say that. A mom brings different men to the house in the presence of her kids and you say her actions doesn't make her a bad mother. More ink to your pen ma'am

Same to youundecided

1 Like

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by SAMBARRY: 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
klax:
You don't need to be sad the revelation if your dad's death us shown to you. Your mum and her lover need to explain what killed your dad. And I guess you are a guy or lady because can't check your profile but u were you that new lover us about to loose one of his arm or leg definately becayse nobody under the heaven will beg me not to injure him to damage point that is it because I will surely belief he killed my dad to have his way but for your mum i reserve my judgement till later.
the question is is he the one paying his mother's house rent?if not he has no right under heaven and earth to determine or dictate who comes to the house and who doesn't and what she does in her own bedroom. If he's not comfortable with that he can leave and go and rent his own house elsewhere

1 Like

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by sukkot: 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

Yes, it is. The only part I understand is that he is dead and he is never coming back and life has to move on and the marriage wasn't that great and people have the different ways of grieving and her escapades do not mean that she never loved him and I like to think with my brain not my heart.
so the childrens feelings dont matter ? the only thing that matters is the feelings of your toto ?
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Missonas(f): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
Iwaeda na you be Adesuwa? Just curious
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by coogar: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
still it's none of their buisness. Its not like theyrr getting married to their mom abi are they living in face me i slap you that news of a woman's sexcapades will be a topic of gossip.

even if they were living in a bunker, the whole city would soon know that the mom is a neighbourhood whöre. if she doesn't talk, the men taking turns on her would talk about it. it's unfair on her kids!

Person wey leave house 6.30am to work reach house after 7pm tired after going through hold up go get time to be concerned about who the woman's sleeping with and who she's not sleeping with. Same with her kids.

they would be concerned!
a whöre has now opened a shop in the neighbourhood & trust me......some of the men she's sleeping with would be other women's husbands.

The only time I'll have and issue with that is when the kids are still little and impressionable.if they're adults she doesn't owe them explanation on what she does with her sex life

so what makes you think the kids in that house aren't little & impressionable? a widow of 6 months is already bringing different men into her bedroom for cheap sēx & you don't find anything wrong with it?

sambarry, your moral compass needs spiritual deliverance. cheesy
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Austeenite(m): 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
Quite sad, I just have to move on as she has her life to live. It's up to you to make you own decisions and make your father proud.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by coogar: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

The question is who would walk up to me to call my mum a hood LovePeddler? That is the part I don't get and if they did I will give them a honest reply. Life can be simple if you are ready to make it so.

plenty of people would......
a woman like that is a risk to the other women with husbands in that neighbourhood. don't be so naive to think she only shägs single men. other women's husbands in that neighbourhood patronise her as well.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
coogar:

plenty of people would......
a woman like that is a risk to the other women with husbands in that neighbourhood. don't be so naive to think she only shägs single men. other women's husbands in that neighbourhood patronise her as well.

Plenty of people wouldn't.......
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by SAMBARRY: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
sukkot:
thats the problem with people like you. you actually think you are born free. you think you are born to do whatever you feel like doing just because you exist. you dont know you have a spiritual mandate as to why you are alive. then you start wondering why people die at the age of 40, 50 and 60. its cuz you are not fulfilling your spiritual mandate. you are not here to do whatever you want. you have responsibilities in life and you have people who are attached to you or who depend on you so your actions have consequences that reverberate in the lives of many. you need to change your attitude or you will not end very well
this world is a free world its human beings that use religion and culture to cage their brain.i have a daughter and i can't imagine her telling me what to do or what not to do in the house i use my money to rent.it is her that will leave the house for me.

Bob Marley said free yourself from mental slavery.if you have done your responsibility to your kids as a mother and they're now adults old enough to fend for themselves but are still living with you for what ever reason it's either they mind their buisness or get their own place elsewhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by HirstMOG(m): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
Must you share the shame of your family in public Do you think whatever advise you will get from here will help to solve the problem my advise is that you should try and contact PMB, he may have a better solution to this rubbish!!!
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Saao(m): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

That is what a stupid.d man would do because it does not matter, what will be will be. And the court wouldn't rule for the surviving spouse to vacate the marital home for one stupid next of kincheesy

Can you please take a moment , step back and think with your brain not your emotions.
oh I can see, is anything wrong with a man using his children as next of kin? Infact will settle it. Maybe u seems to support the lady with emotion just because she is a woman. But I need to remind u that, a man can use his children as next of kin and further will everything to his children. The law support it in entirety as the court will assume that the children will be the one to takecare of their mother.

1 Like

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by morbeta(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
Your mum is a damaged borehole.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by fart: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
Invoke your father's spirit so that he can glue your mother's pu*day shut and cover with it with herpes
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by FuckYou: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
iwaeda:

Marriage,marriage
I don't really like it
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by sukkot: 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
this world is a free world its human beings that use religion and culture to cage their brain.i have a daughter and i can't imagine her telling me what to do or what not to do in the house i use my money to rent.it is her that will leave the house for me.

Bob Marley said free yourself from mental slavery.if you have done your responsibility to your kids as a mother and they're now adults old enough to fend for themselves but are still living with you for what ever reason it's either they mind their buisness or get their own place elsewhere
since its a free world and its your daughters life you will not mind if she tells you she wants to be a paid prostitute for profession ? i mean it is her life right ? dont be a hypocrite now. its her life. she is free to do whatever she wants. its her toto. the feelings of her papa and mama who raised her is inconsequential. she is born free.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by FuckYou: 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
cococandy:

6 months is a decent mourning period. So dating after that time isn't a bad thing.

But bringing different men into the house she shared with your late dad is in bad taste. I agree with that. And the huge deal is that it's not even one person. That's where I'm like angry

But if your concern is the time, I think people generally believe 6 months mourning period is okay. Some people even remarry just a year later. So they must have started seeing another person some months after the loss. Although most people would wait a bit longer in order not offend the sensibilities of their kids but if they choose not to, it's not a sin. You know.

Face it, even after 10yrs, you still won't like to see her with another person because the memory of your dad is and will always be fresh in your mind.
hmmm. True. Pains of fatherless/motherless seeing anoda person takeover
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
Saao:
oh I can see, is anything wrong with a man using his children as next of kin? Infact will settle it. Maybe u seems to support the lady with emotion just because she is a woman. But I need to remind u that, a man can use his children as next of kin and further will everything to his children. The law support it in entirety as the court will assume that the children will be the one to takecare of their mother.

Did I say something is wrong with it? It creates as much problems as using your wife as next of kin

The court will not assume anything. The court will allow the mother to live in the home till she is dead, do you know the law more than I do?
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by SAMBARRY: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
coogar:

even if they were living in a bunker, the whole city would soon know that the mom is a neighbourhood whöre. if she doesn't talk, the men taking turns on her would talk about it. it's unfair on her kids!

they would be concerned!
a whöre has now opened a shop in the neighbourhood & trust me......some of the men she's sleeping with would be other women's husbands.

so what makes you think the kids in that house aren't little & impressionable? a widow of 6 months is already bringing different men into her bedroom for cheap sēx & you don't find anything wrong with it?

sambarry, your moral compass needs spiritual deliverance. cheesy
and what's her buisness with what people say and don't say? Is she committing any crime that the court will prosecute her for. This men WILLINGLY walked into her home. She didn't invade their houses to FORCEFULLY DRAG THEM TO HER HOUSE TO SLEEP WITH HER.theyrr adults with a functional brain who know what they're doing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her / My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.