Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,541 members, 7,827,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( (28437 Views)

'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns / I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! / 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by TheFatOne(f): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2015
DipoDee:
TheFatOne... go to a good Med store, buy Aloe Vera gel, Garcinia Cambodia pills, Lite Ultra, Therm, Weight scale, Fibre and a tape rule.

Take these things everyday with meals like peppersoup, sweet potatoes, unripe plantain, Salami, Chicken without skin, Oats, coffee, fish, Apples, Carrots., cucumber, garden eggs, Yoghurt and lots of water. Then exercise by walking instead of biking or riding, skip and light jogging.
Shun rice, bread, red meat, salt, oil, yam and most carbs.

After about 21days, you will not only lose appetite but you will feel full when you eat very little and your stomach will shrink considerably.

It will also help you detox and you will lose from 10-20kg in 21days.
If you want details, quote me.

Go on
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by nwadiuko1(m): 8:27am On Oct 30, 2015
ajosegabriel:
try smooking weed and thank me later....
dat one na multivitamin na e go mek am swallow horse
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 30, 2015
I hv a product that can hlp u. I ws introduced to it too.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 30, 2015
TheFatOne:

Thank you. Helpful
Especially the "don't take money or card" part.

I have modified it.

You shouldn't lose confidence. It is not worth it. Your outward appearance matter a lot, the way we dress and carry ourselves have a huge impact on our confidence so dress for yourself, do your nails etc. It will help, I know it will.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Jennifer89(f): 8:28am On Oct 30, 2015
TheFatOne:

If it were as easy as you typed it,I wouldn't be at this point.

that is why i wrote the word discipline. i know its not easy to lose weight but if u aren't determined to do you will continue to bear your moniker. no pain no gain!
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by ajosegabriel(m): 8:29am On Oct 30, 2015
nwadiuko1:
dat one na multivitamin na e go mek am swallow horse
na so bro
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Missonas(f): 8:31am On Oct 30, 2015
TheFatOne:
Where did he/she get it done?
Don't knw but meet with a dietician they can help you out
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by TheFatOne(f): 8:32am On Oct 30, 2015
Dammyoni18:

Please what product?
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 30, 2015
TheFatOne:
I'm currently 30kg overweight and still adding. I just can't seem to resist food I know I'm going down a very unhealthy path but I can't help eating. Please has anyone been in this situation before and lost weight.

Please how can I overcome the temptation of overeating and lose the excess weight. I don't wanna suffer diabetes or hypertension neither do I wanna die of a heart attack. I'm only 22 years old.

. I already know of the calories consumed and calories burnt thing but I still end up over eating after attempting to count calories. Is there any product that has helped anyone here to lose weight quickly .?

Lalasticlala help me.
addition.

Start eating cooked or home made food and stop eating fast food.

Lime is one of the best weight lossing fruit. Do take lime always and try to do some work everyday.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by TheFatOne(f): 8:32am On Oct 30, 2015
Jennifer89:

that is why i wrote the word discipline. i know its not easy to lose weight but if u aren't determined to do you will continue to bear your moniker. no pain no gain!

Ok thank you
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by jeudasky: 8:33am On Oct 30, 2015
I attached an article you may find it helpful if you digest the info contained.

Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by DipoDee: 8:34am On Oct 30, 2015
TheFatOne:

Go on

This will take dedication and self-discipline. The first part is the DETOX which you will do for 10days and the second part is the SWISH DIET part which you will do for 12days.

Are you ready.? This is intense but the first 10days, you will lose from 6-10kg and the last 12days, you will lose from 10-20kg. Depends on your diligence.
After the detox, you won't crave for food anymore as all the junks in your system will be cleansed and removed and your psyche rewired.

Like I said, you will have to discipline yourself and take a personal vow not to binge or return to your old ways.
If you feel you are ready, I will give you a detailed post and list of things to go buy.

Then I will be your coach, as you will report back here every day to report your progress. It's no joke, and you have to be ready for this.

Before we start, walk around your room and remove every food that looks like Junk.
Clear your room and stop taking interest in the General kitchen, fridge or what have you.
You are going to create your own food-store in your room and on no occasion, would you go back to eating what everyone at home is eating...For 22days.

ARE YOU READY!!
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 30, 2015
TheFatOne:

Please what product?
don't try and take any synthetic products, there have a side effect. Be it naturally.

The best way to loose weight is by natural means
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 30, 2015
I know how you feel, I am naturally thick and my weight fluctuates up n down angry
I've had to change my eating habits and downloaded this app called fitness calorie app which you record your weight, weight loss goal and food diary.

I suggest you write the foods down you eat and change eating habits gradually.

I love my sweets but limited it big time, would use fruits to replace it with and I drink a lot of water. Had to cut soft drinks out, though have a can of soft drink occasionally.

Start off with walking and if you feel comfortable join a gym. So far I've lost 19 kilos.

Keep your head up, you can do it xo.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by TheFatOne(f): 8:36am On Oct 30, 2015
DipoDee:

This will take dedication and self-discipline. The first part is the DETOX which you will do for 10days and the second part is the SWISH DIET part which you will do for 12days.

Are you ready.? This is intense but the first 10days, you will lose from 6-10kg and the last 12days, you will lose from 10-20kg. Depends on your diligence.
After the detox, you won't crave for food anymore as all the junks in your system will be cleansed and removed and your psyche rewired.

Like I said, you will have to discipline yourself and take a personal vow not to binge or return to your old ways.
If you feel you are ready, I will give you a detailed post and list of things to go buy.

Then I will be your coach, as you will report back here every day to report your progress. It's no joke, and you have to be ready for this.

Before we start, walk around your room and remove every food that looks like Junk.
Clear your room and stop taking interest in the General kitchen, fridge or what have you.
You are going to create your own food-store in your room and on no occasion, would you go back to eating what everyone at home is eating...For 22days.

ARE YOU READY!!

Ok I'm ready

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 30, 2015
Dammyoni18:

Well, I don't think she needs to take unprescribed medications. It can have adverse consequences.

I suggest you ignore her for your own good. I don't think you want a ‘had i known' experience. If you want a medication, you stupid see a doctor however if you don't want to see a doctor, please google it in the websites below, they usually mention drugs that are coming prescribed for treatments and if you are offered a drug, please read a lot about it.

http://www.m.webmd.boots.com
http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Pages/hub.aspx
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by demarc001: 8:38am On Oct 30, 2015
sanskid:
i assure u that I understand exactly what u are going through. I am even sure u don't eat as much as I do, yet I'm not fat. this night alone, I've eaten 2 galas, #70 bread, #70 akara, digestive biscuit. nd I'm cooking rice to eat again cos I'm watching a film and I don't plan to sleep till 2am. this is how I eat on a normal day, if I haven't snacked on a biscuit or soft drink, I don't feel full. But let me share with u 2 ways of how I've managed not to get fat.
1. when I have dis crazy compulsion to eat junks, I eat it well 2 my satisfaction then I go to the toilet to induce vomit. after vomiting the junks, I then eat normal foods like rice, beans etc. it is not a very healthy thing to do but desperate times they say call for desperate measures. After eating all what I've listed above, I've induced vomit, then I'll eat rice nd go to bed.
2. somedays I just decide not to eat at all, especially days I'm very busy and I completely forget about food. if u don't eat for a whole day, d next day u'll feel very light and weak and u start losing weight. u can then eat fruits.
with this methods I've managed not to get fat, nd I still eat alot of junks. A LOT. My friends wonder how I do it

Habba! Bad life style!
Eat & vomit?
Why eat food that you don't need?
Lots of people are out there suffering of hunger, looking for food to survive on and yet you eat only to go and vomit. How do you explain that reasonably to a child?
Better learn discipline.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by TheFatOne(f): 8:39am On Oct 30, 2015
Adanna28:
I know how you feel, I am naturally thick and my weight fluctuates up n down angry
I've had to change my eating habits and downloaded this app called fitness calorie app which you record your weight, weight loss goal and food diary.

I suggest you write the foods down you eat and change eating habits gradually.

I love my sweets but limited it big time, would use fruits to replace it with and I drink a lot of water. Had to cut soft drinks out, though have a can of soft drink occasionally.

Start off with walking and if you feel comfortable join a gym. So far I've lost 19 kilos.

Keep your head up, you can do it xo.

Wow, how long did it take to get to this point?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 30, 2015
Prayer is the key grin grin
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 30, 2015
sanskid:
i assure u that I understand exactly what u are going through. I am even sure u don't eat as much as I do, yet I'm not fat. this night alone, I've eaten 2 galas, #70 bread, #70 akara, digestive biscuit. nd I'm cooking rice to eat again cos I'm watching a film and I don't plan to sleep till 2am. this is how I eat on a normal day, if I haven't snacked on a biscuit or soft drink, I don't feel full. But let me share with u 2 ways of how I've managed not to get fat.
1. when I have dis crazy compulsion to eat junks, I eat it well 2 my satisfaction then I go to the toilet to induce vomit. after vomiting the junks, I then eat normal foods like rice, beans etc. it is not a very healthy thing to do but desperate times they say call for desperate measures. After eating all what I've listed above, I've induced vomit, then I'll eat rice nd go to bed.
2. somedays I just decide not to eat at all, especially days I'm very busy and I completely forget about food. if u don't eat for a whole day, d next day u'll feel very light and weak and u start losing weight. u can then eat fruits.
with this methods I've managed not to get fat, nd I still eat alot of junks. A LOT. My friends wonder how I do it
Number 1 is only going to lead to more food issues

Number 2 is not a solution because you will still gain those weights from the junks and you have to go without food to be able to achieve the no weight gain thing .

What you are missing from your explanation is your age and your metabolism rate. Regardless, there is something called thin fat, you may not be fat physically but you have almost all the health risks as a fat individual. Therefore you still need to change your eating habits totally.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 30, 2015
TheFatOne:

Wow, how long did it take to get to this point?

3 months sis, for me that slow but had to be patient angry
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Brimmie(m): 8:43am On Oct 30, 2015
At 22, how is 30kg overweight ?? Am I missing something?
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by ceeceeuwa: 8:45am On Oct 30, 2015
sanskid:
My dear,that is eating disorder you are toying with!i will suggest you get help ASAP before it degenerates.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by justmenoni: 8:46am On Oct 30, 2015
Op if I were you,I will first stop having cash with me...that way you don't have cars to pay most times for junks.

Point wo: buy alot of tea,green tea,black tea,just buy alot...whenever you have cravings to eat just drink 2 cups of tea and you are fine..you can buy a small bottle or warmer oder flask and boil tea and store it incase you are going out.

Point 3: you feel like eating then go for healthy snacks...buy ground nuts in bulk and maybe crackers less in calories.. I would have suggested bananas but someone just told me yesterday that bananas come with lots of calories and you shouldn't be eating more than 3 per week.

Point 4; reduce ur fry fry...they grilling... You wanna eat abi then no p..buy alot of vegetables and boil it then grill fish/chicken /fatless meat and voila u are good to go..

Point 4: find something else to keep you calm oder busy eg play games, watch movies,maybe Hmmm (I no Wan talk dat one).

Point 5: if you have time hit the gym or do alot of walking..

Point 5:chai how can I forget my detox water....dis one works fire...citrus fruits,mine,cucumber etc

Try all the steps above and if u no loose d weight or stop having cravings for food I go return all the money u spent while trying out the process..

Breakfast should be something like 2 slice of breads with one egg or just do two cups of tea in d morning and afternoon eat d vegetables and the evening make small grill or cup of teas and make sure u don't eat ur rice without mixing it with beans,vegetables etc.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Tamakay(m): 8:46am On Oct 30, 2015
When I was reading ur post one thing kept flashing on my mind until u said it. I mean ur age. At ur age if all thing been equal u should be in ur final year or graduated from d university. U are telling me that at ur age u still can't differentiate what is good and bad? You know why I'm hard on you? You said u are overeating, u knw d consequences too but yet u can't stop. Anyway u need solution. Go for deliverance not only on d issue at hand but commonsense too
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 30, 2015
@TheFatOne,

I can imagine that you are affiliated with one or more of the popular religious groups and are probably not predisposed towards my opinion due to deep indoctrination. Be that as it may, your problem MAY lie in CAUSE which does not stem from this current life. Yes, I am referring to past lives, if you can handle it.

Most who have food/obesity issues in current life are usually that way because they were always starved or hungry due to harsh circumstances in previous lives.
"Cellular memory" is not carried by physical bodies which are ephemeral but by soul bodies which are eternal, and experiences--good or bad--are thus transferred from one "life" to another via the soul itself. Remembrance of such experiences is not a prerequisite for their manifestation in current life as physio-psychological tendencies or..."personality".

I'd hazard a guess that the chances are 8 out of 10 that you are manifesting past life issues that occurred around the same age in your previous life. Your point of healing will be in realisation that things are different now. There is food all around you and you thus do not need to binge for fear that you do not know when next you will see or have food to eat. The fact that you overeat is proof-positive that you have a relatively unlimited access to food.

Anyways, this all said InMyHumbleOpinion.

There are many books on past life stories obtained through past life hypnotic regression. However I do strongly recommend you read the works by Dolores Cannon--A fantastic Hypnotherapist ('RIP').

To all reading this. The answer to those pesky problems which disturb your peace for which you know you have done nothing to deserve, is CAUSE which may be rooted in your choices in previous lives (or even the current life). Realisation of what you did is/will usually the basis of healing in this life.

I could be mistaken though...

Cheers!
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by TheFatOne(f): 8:48am On Oct 30, 2015
Adanna28:

3 months sis, for me that slow but had to be patient angry
You just keep it up.. Hoping to get there someday soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by flozybk(f): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2015
me too am overweight some times I reduce in weight and some times I increase in weight when am off and don't go out or go to work....try eating twice a day and make sure you eat ur last meal for d day before 6pm...if u really want to reduce ur weight u will over come d temptation of eating too much...try reducing d amt of food u eat and eat mor of fruits...if u can't jog buy a skipping rope and skip twice a day....at first u might not see ur self reducing bt don't get discouraged wit tym u will see it..find sum tin to do dat will keep u busy and dance to music its another form of exercise...wish u luck
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by TheFatOne(f): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2015
Brimmie:
At 22, how is 30kg overweight ?? Am I missing something?

I weigh 90kg
Normal weight is 6okg
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 30, 2015
DipoDee:

ARE YOU READY!!

I am sorry but she is still going to crave junks. Also it can unheallthy

Does It Work?

If your goal is weight loss, a detox diet might help you drop a few pounds, but you’ll likely just gain it back. In the end, you haven’t accomplished anything, and it’s certainly not a healthy approach.

If your goal is to detox your system, don’t waste your time or money. Your body is an expert at getting rid of toxins no matter what you eat. Toxins don’t build up in your liver, kidneys, or any other part of your body, and you’re not going to get rid of them with the latest detox wonder. Especially avoid diets that promise to detox your liver with supplements or “cleanse” whatever the diet determines needs washing out.

The only type of detox diet that is worthwhile is one that limits processed, high-fat, and sugary foods, and replaces them with more fruits and vegetables. That clean-eating approach is your best bet to getting your body in tip-top shape.

Is It Good for Certain Conditions?

Not only are detox diets not good for people with certain medical conditions, they could be harmful. They don’t improve blood pressure or cholesterol. Detox diets have no positive effect on the heart. For people with diabetes, they may be quite dangerous. Any diet that severely restricts what you eat could lead to dangerously low blood sugar if you take medicine for diabetes.

The exception would be a detox diet that just focuses on clean-eating. This approach would be great for anyone living with high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, and even heart disease.

The Final Word

We’ve heard a great deal about detox diets in recent years. But it’s all hype with no health benefits. There are many ways to get your body clean and healthy. This isn’t one of them.

http://www.m.webmd.com/diet/a-z/detox-diets

They are only great for brides to look fab n their wedding day , video shootsetc.

cc TheFatOne
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 30, 2015
IMHO:
I can imagine that you are affiliated with one or more of the popular religious groups and are probably not predisposed towards my opinion due to deep indoctrination. Be that as it may, your problem MAY lie in CAUSE which does not stem from this current life. Yes, i am referring to past lives, if you can handle it.

Most who have food/obesity issues in current life are usually that way because they were always starved or hungry due to harsh circumstances in previous lives.
"Cellular memory" is not carried by physical bodies which are ephemeral but by soul bodies which are eternal, and experiences--good or bad--are thus transferred from one "life" to another via the soul itself. Remembrance of such experiences is not a prerequisite for their manifestation in current life as physio-psychological tendencies or..."personality".

I'd hazard a guess that the chances are 8 out of 10 that you are manifesting past life issues that occurred around the same age in your previous life. Your point of healing will be in realisation that things are different now. There is food all around you and you thus do not need to binge for fear that you do not know when next you will see or have food to eat. The fact that you overeat is proof-positive that you have a relatively unlimited access to food.

Anyways, this all said InMyHumbleOpinion.

There are many books on past life stories obtained through past life hypnotic regression. However I do strongly recommend you read the works by Dolores Cannon--A fantastic Hypnotherapist ('RIP').

To all reading this. The answer to those pesky problems which disturb your peace for which you know you have done nothing to deserve, is CAUSE which may be rooted in your choices in previous lives (or even the current life). Realisation of what you did is/will usually the basis of healing in this life.

I could be mistaken though...

Cheers!

You couldn't be mistaken! You are actually mistaken! sad
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 30, 2015
TheFatOne:

You just keep it up..
Hoping to get there someday soon

You will sis, I believe n support you. kiss #hugs just gotta try,try,try again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help! I'm Addicted To Bread And Beans / Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple / Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.