Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( (28385 Views)

'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns / I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! / 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:53am On Oct 30, 2015
TrishaP:
Just 30kg?! I'm 24 and I'm weighing 75kg but I don't look it. Don't panic my dear, there are people trying to beat down their weight to yours.
30kg more than her normal weight...
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by TheFatOne(f): 8:54am On Oct 30, 2015
Tamakay:
When I was reading ur post one thing kept flashing on my mind until u said it. I mean ur age. At ur age if all thing been equal u should be in ur final year or graduated from d university. U are telling me that at ur age u still can't differentiate what is good and bad? You know why I'm hard on you? You said u are overeating, u knw d consequences too but yet u can't stop. Anyway u need solution. Go for deliverance not only on d issue at hand but commonsense too

I know the good and the bad... I'm a food addict that's why I keep eating even though I know it could lead to an early death for me. But thank you all the same.

I've already seen posts that will go a long way in helping me
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by ralphblac(m): 8:54am On Oct 30, 2015
sanskid:
i assure u that I understand exactly what u are going through. I am even sure u don't eat as much as I do, yet I'm not fat. this night alone, I've eaten 2 galas, #70 bread, #70 akara, digestive biscuit. nd I'm cooking rice to eat again cos I'm watching a film and I don't plan to sleep till 2am. this is how I eat on a normal day, if I haven't snacked on a biscuit or soft drink, I don't feel full. But let me share with u 2 ways of how I've managed not to get fat.
1. when I have dis crazy compulsion to eat junks, I eat it well 2 my satisfaction then I go to the toilet to induce vomit. after vomiting the junks, I then eat normal foods like rice, beans etc. it is not a very healthy thing to do but desperate times they say call for desperate measures. After eating all what I've listed above, I've induced vomit, then I'll eat rice nd go to bed.
2. somedays I just decide not to eat at all, especially days I'm very busy and I completely forget about food. if u don't eat for a whole day, d next day u'll feel very light and weak and u start losing weight. u can then eat fruits.
with this methods I've managed not to get fat, nd I still eat alot of junks. A LOT. My friends wonder how I do it
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by DipoDee: 8:56am On Oct 30, 2015
TheFatOne:

Ok I'm ready

OK. You can do this. I have coached a lot of people on this and I haven't even met any of them physically. It only took diligence and seriousness on their parts.

Note : You can stop the detox and therapy if you want or if you can't continue. The most important thing is that, asides from keeping fit and keeping your system clean, your fat should not make you lose your self-esteem and confidence. You are just beautiful the way you are.
So this diet plan is to help cleanse your system and reduce your cravings for junk to the barest minimum.

Let's go!

Things to buy:

GROUP ONE::

A weight scale ::: 1000-2000 Naira
Tailors tape measure::: 20 naira
Skipping Rope ::: 300-400 Naira

GROUP TWO:

Aloe Vera Gel (2) ::: 3000 Naira
Lite Ultra (1) ::: 3000 Naira or less
NB: I don't want you to use any pills so let's stick with this two.

GROUP THREE:

2litre container.
Peppersoup ingredients.
Sweet Potatoes
Unripe Plantain
Cucumber
Garden Eggs
Non-fat Fish
Beans/Corn.
Olive Oil
Eggs

This is for the first 10days detox. It will cost you about 10k or so.
If you can't afford it, we can just skip to the 12days SWISH DIET part.

Note:
On no occasion should you consider to take these foods.

Sweet drinks
Sugar
Rice
Yam
Processed meals
Cakes
Palm Oil
Veg Oil
Cokes/Fanta etc
Flour.
General Junks.

I will send pictures of the things you need to buy so you can identify them if you want to do the detox part (WHICH IS IMPORTANT) or we can just move on to the swish diet.
So?
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by ralphblac(m): 8:57am On Oct 30, 2015
sanskid:
i assure u that I understand exactly what u are going through. I am even sure u don't eat as much as I do, yet I'm not fat. this night alone, I've eaten 2 galas, #70 bread, #70 akara, digestive biscuit. nd I'm cooking rice to eat again cos I'm watching a film and I don't plan to sleep till 2am. this is how I eat on a normal day, if I haven't snacked on a biscuit or soft drink, I don't feel full. But let me share with u 2 ways of how I've managed not to get fat. very useless way of living.
2. somedays I just decide not to eat at all, especially days I'm very busy and I completely forget about food. if u don't eat for a whole day, d next day u'll feel very light and weak and u start losing weight. u can then eat fruits.
with this methods I've managed not to get fat, nd I still eat alot of junks. A LOT. My friends wonder how I do it
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 30, 2015
you already know the solution to your problem... it is left for you to take action.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by TheFatOne(f): 8:59am On Oct 30, 2015
DipoDee:

OK. You can do this. I have coached a lot of people on this and I haven't even met any of them physically. It only took diligence and seriousness on their parts.

Note : You can stop the detox and therapy if you want or if you can't continue. The most important thing is that, asides from keeping fit and keeping your system clean, your fat should not make you lose your self-esteem and confidence. You are just beautiful the way you are.
So this diet plan is to help cleanse your system and reduce your cravings for junk to the barest minimum.

Let's go!

Things to buy:

GROUP ONE::

A weight scale ::: 1000-2000 Naira
Tailors tape measure::: 20 naira
Skipping Rope ::: 300-400 Naira

GROUP TWO:

Aloe Vera Gel (2) ::: 3000 Naira
Lite Ultra (1) ::: 3000 Naira or less
NB: I don't want you to use any pills so let's stick with this two.

GROUP THREE:

2litre container.
Peppersoup ingredients.
Sweet Potatoes
Unripe Plantain
Cucumber
Garden Eggs
Non-fat Fish
Beans/Corn.
Olive Oil
Eggs

This is for the first 10days detox. It will cost you about 10k or so.
If you can't afford it, we can just skip to the 12days SWISH DIET part.

Note:
On no occasion should you consider to take these foods.

Sweet drinks
Sugar
Rice
Yam
Processed meals
Cakes
Palm Oil
Veg Oil
Cokes/Fanta etc
Flour.
General Junks.

I will send pictures of the things you need to buy so you can identify them if you want to do the detox part (WHICH IS IMPORTANT) or we can just move on to the swish diet.
So?

The detox part first please
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by DipoDee: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

I am sorry but she is still going to crave junks. Also it can unheallthy

They are only great for brides to look fab n their wedding day , video shootsetc.

cc TheFatOne

I hope you know I'm not selling any drugs. So, pls don't discourage the young lady.
And Pls she has to detox.
The detox plan I have for her is simply to help her manage her appetite for the first few days and reduce her cravings for food, before we move to the next stage which is the proper diet plan.
She is 30kg overweight and I know she needs to curb the cravings first before we can move forward.
Do you get?
I don't know what else people use detox for but I know it works to rewire the psyche and people's thoughts about food.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by fexyrich(m): 9:02am On Oct 30, 2015
I have some solutions for you.
1 Discipline your self to eat twice a day and very light meals at night.
2.Every morning wake up early and trek very long distances..I mean very long distances.
3.At night trek again after work..Trekking helps burn good fat from the body and you will begin to sweat while trekking which is a sign that your burning calories.
4..Drink coffee with less milk or cholesterol free milk instead of chocolates or beverages stopeating fatty foods.
5.Eat more of fish and less red meat you can also eat ponmo as well but no red meats
6.If u have a car leave it at home and use public transport to navigate through your movements it would help you do some trekking in between..Like I said eat very light at night and moderately in the morning.Also take enough water melons and pineapples or apples..u can eat that befor u sleep at night..IF symptoms persist after doing all these it means u didn't do them..Final solution is to please help me hug the nearest transformer in your area.. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:04am On Oct 30, 2015
Try stay a day without eating.
It does work 4 me very well. Am also a food type but if i notice am getting fatter i will just avoid taking anything 4 a day.

If can't avoid it. Lock urself in a room 4 2days, so u won't see those fatty foods u do eat.
Read an interesting novel or watch a film. Do something that will make u 4get abt food 4 dat day. Or do u want someone to encourage physically?

U can try fasting with someone it also works 4 me.

If any of this doesn't still work.
Then i will have to prescribe a medicine 4 u.
Just check my signature 4 my number
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by JumpingChicken(m): 9:10am On Oct 30, 2015
TheFatOne:
I'm currently 30kg overweight and still adding. I just can't seem to resist food I know I'm going down a very unhealthy path but I can't help eating. Please has anyone been in this situation before and lost weight.

Please how can I overcome the temptation of overeating and lose the excess weight. I don't wanna suffer diabetes or hypertension neither do I wanna die of a heart attack. I'm only 22 years old.

. I already know of the calories consumed and calories burnt thing but I still end up over eating after attempting to count calories. Is there any product that has helped anyone here to lose weight quickly .?

Lalasticlala help me.

I am sure you haven't de-wormed yourself in a longtime.worms are the cause. You feel the urge to eat even though you are very full. The worms make you salivate for food.You need to de-worm yourself. Take pyranthrin. Its a worm medicine containing 6 tablets. Take the medicine last thing at night. Before taking the medicine try to avoid lunch and dinner for just that day so that your system is empty,then at 8pm in the evening take something light and sugary, like juice or fruit like pineapple, Then 30minutes later you can take the whole 6 tablets in the sachet of pyrathrin then have your breakfast as late as 10 am the next morning. Do this five days later. You'll be o.k.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 30, 2015
DipoDee:

I hope you know I'm not selling any drugs. So, pls don't discourage the young lady.
And Pls she has to detox.
The detox plan I have for her is simply to help her manage her appetite for the first few days and reduce her cravings for food, before we move to the next stage which is the proper diet plan.
She is 30kg overweight and I know she needs to curb the cravings first before we can move forward.
Do you get?
I don't know what else people use detox for but I know it works to rewire the psyche and people's thoughts about food.

I didn't say you were. I understand your concerns but detox is not the way out for her. It won't help her manage her cravings and she will gain back what she has lost. It is only effective if she is planning her wedding day in 22 days or planning to attend an important event. Detox is just a myth!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by TheFatOne(f): 9:13am On Oct 30, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Try stay a day without eating.
It does work 4 me very well. Am also a food type but if i notice am getting fatter i will just avoid taking anything 4 a day.

If can't avoid it. Lock urself in a room 4 2days, so u won't see those fatty foods u do eat.
Read an interesting novel or watch a film. Do something that will make u 4get abt food 4 dat day. Or do u want someone to encourage physically?

I'll send you a text
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Brimmie(m): 9:15am On Oct 30, 2015
DipoDee:

This will take dedication and self-discipline. The first part is the DETOX which you will do for 10days and the second part is the SWISH DIET part which you will do for 12days.

Are you ready.? This is intense but the first 10days, you will lose from 6-10kg and the last 12days, you will lose from 10-20kg. Depends on your diligence.
After the detox, you won't crave for food anymore as all the junks in your system will be cleansed and removed and your psyche rewired.

Like I said, you will have to discipline yourself and take a personal vow not to binge or return to your old ways.
If you feel you are ready, I will give you a detailed post and list of things to go buy.

Then I will be your coach, as you will report back here every day to report your progress. It's no joke, and you have to be ready for this.

Before we start, walk around your room and remove every food that looks like Junk.
Clear your room and stop taking interest in the General kitchen, fridge or what have you.
You are going to create your own food-store in your room and on no occasion, would you go back to eating what everyone at home is eating...For 22days.

ARE YOU READY!!

Nice!!

But do you have anything for someone that is underweight and skinny? I'm in my mid-twenties.. My weight fluctuates btw 49k and 54kg.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:15am On Oct 30, 2015
TheFatOne:

I'll send you a text

owk
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Adortem: 9:15am On Oct 30, 2015
I understand that fat people crave more for food and tend to be quite lazy(not your fault) so advising you to exercise might not be realistic.I can tell you that taking lime and lipton every morning works like magic,please don't take lime undiluted could cause ulcer.Try this and also try fasting 2days a week for starters,you can break at 12 for starters too,while losing weight can help build your spiritual life too,you can even pray about it.May sure that while fasting,be busy with work etc so your mind wouldn't dwell on eating,that would help train your stomach and the craving for food would reduce...
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by LadyX(f): 9:15am On Oct 30, 2015
TheFatOne:

I dey Naija o
Op, I don't know whether this will help, but drink some water before eating. This will make you to eat less food. Am not a doctor so I don't know the health implications.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Juliaann(f): 9:15am On Oct 30, 2015
dokJ:
u r wicked undecidedu r wickedly wicked
tell me how? That's the best solution to his problem grin grin
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by ttomexy(f): 9:16am On Oct 30, 2015
try eat spinach in the morning,

Just steam spinach Like N50 own ( green or efo tete-yoruba) in the morning with fish, pepper but very little oil

You can add other healthy ingredients as you see it curb your cravings, i tried it and it works,

Drink plenty water

Hope it helps
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Brimmie(m): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2015
TheFatOne:

I weigh 90kg Normal weight is 6okg
Oops! 30kg is the excess.
Alright.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 30, 2015
Jennifer89:
op you are the only solution to your problem. discipline your self first learn to control your self when you see food.u have to first reduce the quantity of food you eat
Yes wwooo! Food to belle control or else you ........ grin grin cheesy

Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by TheFatOne(f): 9:19am On Oct 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

I didn't say you were. I understand your concerns but detox is not the way out for her. It won't help her manage her cravings and she will gain back what she has lost. It is only effective if she is planning her wedding day in 22 days or planning to attend an important event. Detox is just a myth!

Thanks for your concern my dear but I'm ready to try anything now.. The traditional method haven't been of any help to me...
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Wordgramme(m): 9:20am On Oct 30, 2015
Dear OP, your challenge likely, has an health condition attached. The symptoms you mentioned here points to BULIMIA. It is a kind of eating disorder induced by psychological and/or emotional distress. If that's the case, i advice you seek medical attention from a qualified physician/nutritionist. You may be eating your way to obesity, which itself is a disease. Cheers!
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by justmenoni: 9:22am On Oct 30, 2015
I don't agree with that,fine if detox doesn't work for u,it has sure work for others(I inclusive)... Infact detox works fire...have u tried teatox as well?,...then try it and thank me later

daretodiffer:

Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by justmenoni: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2015
Madam if dats ur pics on ur profile then I must tell u that you also need tonsils down...haba see pot calling kettle black..I'm damn sure ur single..how will u be after giving birth...any person wey buy any drugs from u is d most gullible person in dis world..

quote author=Blizzyblinkzy post=39508239]Try stay a day without eating.

Just check my signature 4 my number[/quote]
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by seangy4konji: 9:27am On Oct 30, 2015
PICS OR IDON BELIEFIT...
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2015
justmenoni:
Madam if dats ur pics on ur profile then I must tell u that you also need tonsils down...haba see pot calling kettle black..I'm damn sure ur single..how will u be after giving birth...any person wey buy any drugs from u is d most gullible person in dis world..

quote author=Blizzyblinkzy post=39508239]Try stay a day without eating.

Hmm... See the way he attacked me sha!

Did u try 2 check the last time my pix was uploaded?

And what if am happy being that way?

You are what you eat. If i start giving birth now, i can determine how i wanna look like.

Some nairalanders sef ehn
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by DipoDee: 9:29am On Oct 30, 2015
TheFatOne:

The detox part first please

OK. You may not lose weight after the 10days detox but you will feel extremely light and your cravings for food will reduce to the barest minimum and your stomach will shrink considerably too. It's really hard but if you just persevere and determine to do it, you will be the better for it.

So get these stuffs in pictures and the food I listed before, get them today and we will start tomorrow morning.

Things to do:

Ask someone to take your pictures today with your phone.
Check your weight and write it in a notebook
Go to a pharmacy and check your BP
Measure your stomach, waist, hips, thighs and arms with the Tailors tape and write them down in a notebook.

Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by FumzeeyGold: 9:31am On Oct 30, 2015
Were U Eating While Writing This...If Not Then Try Controlling Ursef,Dyhu Own A Company Or Place Of Work That Will Allow U Just Keep Eating Without Doing Anything? Bro,Go Meet A Doctor..
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by alasedamilola(m): 9:33am On Oct 30, 2015
Try to to use T5 Fat Burner. It works 100% & it reduces hunger visit here to get one.
http://www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=alasedamilola thank me later
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by TheFatOne(f): 9:34am On Oct 30, 2015
DipoDee:

OK. You may not lose weight after the 10days detox but you will feel extremely light and your cravings for food will reduce to the barest minimum and your stomach will shrink considerably too. It's really hard but if you just persevere and determine to do it, you will be the better for it.

So get these stuffs in pictures and the food I listed before, get them today and we will start tomorrow morning.

Things to do:

Ask someone to take your pictures today with your phone.
Check your weight and write it in a notebook
Go to a pharmacy and check your BP
Measure your stomach, waist, hips, thighs and arms with the Tailors tape and write them down in a notebook.

. OK.. I've done all that
But don't know where to purchase the forever lite
And can any aloe Vera gel serve?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death / Having Dry Throat And Sharp Pains. Feeling Depressed / 79 Medical Doctors Resign From Kogi Govt Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.