Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. (42700 Views)

CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 26, 2016
CaroLyner:
lool
Itz very important..
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by marlvis(f): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
wink guy no need wasting my time with all ya long stories ....for me, simple ..." get lost am not interested " chikina...
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by XwhY(m): 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
Girls can be powerful, they can introduce 2 boyfriends at a time. They will say my love, meet my sweetheart, and the 2 eediots will be like..... baba how far na undecidedGirls can be powerful, they can introduce 2 boyfriends at a time. They will say my love, meet my sweetheart, and the 2 eediots will be like..... baba how far na

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
ALKARULEZZ:
Itz very important..
alright name it
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by vickodedon(m): 9:31am On Apr 29, 2016
Michellla:
irks me when they cant see all this obvious signs and still keep pushing it.
so u gonna tell me this if I start?
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Michellla(f): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2016
vickodedon:
so u gonna tell me this if I start?
ehmm..if thats not obvious enough tongue
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by vickodedon(m): 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
Michellla:
ehmm..if thats not obvious enough tongue
I bet you won't. 3334D1CC there we go
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
CaroLyner:
alright name it
Send a message to me via Whatsapp.... 08037395709

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 8:18am On Apr 30, 2016
ALKARULEZZ:
Send a message to me via Whatsapp.... 08037395709
lol.nice try.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 30, 2016
CaroLyner:
lol.nice try.
hey! I'm in a very serious relationship.. I don't nid anytin from u..... I need to discuss somfin very important wid u.. Itz actually for ur good..except of cos the pictures u've been uploading are someone else's and not urs.

Note: Block me immediately if I say anytin related to "relationship, dating, love bla bla bla"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Theophinio(m): 4:55pm On May 03, 2016
[quote author=activefibre1 post=39882723]have always said it, i prefer to stay calm, and if i notice she's hiting on me, no matter how unattractive she is, i will draw closer to her. Why waste your life selling and reselling your self to someone that dont love you. And one of the things that keeps killing most guys is their eyes...dem go look so tai, devil himself will have to be forced to come down to begin tempt them....[/quote
Wished lots of guys knew about this

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=Theophinio post=45279079][/quote]
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Mypeople2(m): 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ladies, the time of playing hard to get is OVER.Your mates are getting married everyday and you are still playing hard to get.If you don't want the guy, simply tell him I DON'T WANT TO DATE YOU instead of wasting the guy's time with hints.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
Mypeople2:
Ladies, the time of playing hard to get is OVER.Your mates are getting married everyday and you are still playing hard to get.If you don't want the guy, simply tell him I DON'T WANT TO DATE YOU instead of wasting the guy's time with hints.
We tryy to let you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Mypeople2(m): 9:12am On Sep 12, 2016
CaroLyner:
We tryy to let you know
My dear,most ladies don't say it BLUNTLY.They prefer to give you hints or signs which do not work most times.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Theophinio(m): 11:53am On Sep 12, 2016
[quote author=CaroLyner post=49263401][/quote] Miss Why quoting your president
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
Theophinio:
Miss Why quoting your president
Bruuuuhh
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
Mypeople2:
My dear,most ladies don't say it BLUNTLY.They prefer to give you hints or signs which do not work most times.
the signs listed above are alws obvious most of the time
a smart one would grab it instantly

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 7:41am On Sep 13, 2016
Mypeople2:
the signs listed above are alws obvious most of the time
a smart one would grab it instantly.
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Skmoda360(m): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
Djicemob:
Atleast 90% of girls i've dated have used one,two or most of the lines you stated up there.

Op how do you explain that? undecided
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 10:06am On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=Skmoda360 post=49332311][/quote]welll am speaking for the majorities
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by y3mi(m): 5:04am On Sep 24, 2016
Okay.

Buh I doubt my friend who is 37 now is still finding the whole stuff funny, I mean she might be regretting why she didn't just settle with one of the "pursuers" in the first instance.

Not every guy has the patience to keep chasing just one girl for a long time, those who do eventually turn to cheaters and wife beaters.

So my point is:While playing hard to get, You might chase your destined soul mate away and end up with an incompatible fellow. grin

EOS....
You spoke my mind. Even loaded or not, not all guys can afford the time required to chase after a bae who obviously exhibits an *I'm hard to get* attitude especially when it is unnecesitated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
y3mi:

You spoke my mind. Even loaded or not, not all guys can afford the time required to chase after a bae who obviously exhibits an *I'm hard to get* attitude especially when it is unnecesitated.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Manus17(m): 12:18am On Dec 28, 2016
Happy Birthday CaroLyner... Better day ahead....

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Mayflowa(m): 12:19am On Jan 08, 2017
Michellla:

Its very funny you also give a Bleep to some other guy persistently with some obvious sign of disinterest undecided
Life is a vicious cycle sis

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 9:05am On Jan 08, 2017
Manus17:
thanks just saw this
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Michellla(f): 10:35am On Jan 08, 2017
Mayflowa:

Its very funny you also give a Bleep to some other guy persistently with some obvious sign of disinterest undecided
Life is a vicious cycle sis
I knoow right?
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
Manus17:
thanks just saw this
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Escabado: 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
MosquitoLaps:
All diz na long tori.
Flash her the dollars, and "I have a boyfriend" will change to to "I USED TO have a boyfriend"

And please when you fukkk her finish, just run because she a money concious girl

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by tk4rd: 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
Michellla:
If the lady is delectable and irresistible,, one may see ALL THE SIGNS, but choose to keep spending and being the MUGU..
But if the lady is not that attractive, just one sign from her, and it is a "Bye-Bye"..
Again,, sometimes, after leaving a lady for all these signs, she would start missing the guy's constant treats and wooing again..
She may say things like "But I didn't say No to you naa..".. Even at that, she won't say YES kwanu..

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Michellla(f): 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
tk4rd:
If the lady is delectable and irresistible,, one may see ALL THE SIGNS, but choose to keep spending and being the MUGU..
But if the lady is not that attractive, just one sign from her, and it is a "Bye-Bye"..
Again,, sometimes, after leaving a lady for all these signs, she would start missing the guy's constant treats and wooing again..
She may say things like "But I didn't say No to you naa..".. Even at that, she won't say YES kwanu..
We complicated like that grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated / The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) / I Am In Love With A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.