Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. (54358 Views)

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Oluwagreat: 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
I learnt first borns carry all the acenstral curses from their greatest grandfada's up to their father's and thats why they are less successful and most of dem run mad sometimes. #i wouldnt dare marry a first born
datz baseless....
Most family have derec Firstborn bin d most successful....
And mind u...every child may have a part in deir father's curse nt only d firstBorn
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by postmann: 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
Am not a messanger of devil, but dats what we see everyday here in naija, i've neva seen a firstborn being d richest in any family, where did u see dat kan first born? I strongly doubt.
i know some but if you stick around long enough i'll give you loads of examples.

i'm not saying this out of sentiment but there's somethinh unque about firstborn, esp the males. and if they are hunted down by the devil, then its because their star is really special. the devil doesnt waste his time on something less important.
most ritualists always most of the time use their firstborn for rituals because the diety demands it. and thats because their star is huge. and if they know their GOD they are really overcomers.
Above all, CHRIST is a first born son. And HIS star is unmatched.
but stick around let me give you a run down of leading firstborn sons.

1 Like

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by JJLUV(f): 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
coolAm currently datin a firstborn,bossy is an understatement.bt den dey hv a whole lot of responsibilities
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
I learnt first borns carry all the acenstral curses from their greatest grandfada's up to their father's and thats why they are less successful and most of dem run mad sometimes. #i wouldnt dare marry a first born

Your ignorance makes my skin crawl. You need to expand your knowledge.
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by komek(m): 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:

#SMH for ur family. They have no hope in u.

1 Like

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by ststyreal(f): 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Proudly first bornwink

we are extremely careful so as to make the younger ones emulate us in area of moral upbringing...

cheesycheesy
Please, biko, abeg, ejooooo, speak for yourself, cos right now, I dislike our first born with passion and that dislike have being transferred to his new wife by almost all my other siblings. Most first sons are bunch of lazy tortoise, love to be respected but hate to take up any responsibility in d family. Please speak for yourself
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Nicepoker(m): 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
your first born will experience what u just posted. Say Amen to that.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Ijaya123: 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
jamb kwenshion nii.

Have a nice day.
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by okorro1(f): 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
I don't know about what you have said abt 1st borns but I'm d last born and I have almost all those qualities although my case might be somewhat different coz I'm an only girl
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Nicepoker(m): 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
Rukkydelta:
No 1 is very correct and they are so wicked
2nd born are stubborn and wicked
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by ststyreal(f): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
My dear, the thing wey dey do most first sons wey I know now, don pass be careful. Our first son own, na to dey run for responsibility. Since wey I grow up to know say na him b my mama first son, nothing wey him don do for me or my younger ones, na so so lie lie d guy dey lie. To give popsy and mumcy money na with force and abeg, Inshort, may God help all first sons in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by ststyreal(f): 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
Rukkydelta:
seconded
Thirded my sister
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by ststyreal(f): 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
Rukkydelta:
No 1 is very correct and they are so wicked
Very wicked and trickish.
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Malakh: 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
activelyA:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
lol but her dowry would be very expensive tho, she wont come cheap, a virgin of course
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Roberthz(m): 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hmmmm...., Nice write up... But then how funny..., I lack almost all qualities listed up there except for the 8th factor....
Yeap.... Am #Organized like that.....
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Befitting(f): 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
Really? Well, u don't have a point. That mentality of yours is so barbaric.
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by sanko05(m): 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
Second born boy is still a first born cos he is the one all familie will put hope on
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by daneni1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:

I beg to disagree with you, first born have been better and have done great things in time past and still doing, for example the likes of Harry Truman, Lyndon Johnson, Jimmy Carter, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton were all firstborns. And they were president. Even in d bible, Moses was a first born likewise Jesus was d first born of Mary. So u better eat up your word. #proudly firstborn.

5 Likes

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by mildflame: 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
mcyemite:
So…you’re in love with an oldest child, huh?

Oldest children are the best kind of children. (But, of course, I’m biased because I’m an oldest child myself – of five!) If you have the good fortune of loving/dating/marrying/sexing one of us, congrats to you, good sir! You’re in for a fun ride. Just buckle your seat belt first and pay attention to these safety instructions first, will ya?

1. We’re bossy. Like this song, yo. But for real, most oldest children are used to ruling the roost and telling their pep squad of little bro and sis’s what to do and how to do it. This works until said little bro and sis get old enough and put you in your damn place. But still, the bossiness remains.

2. We’re a little entitled. Our parents gave us every opportunity in the world and fawned over us and took more baby photos of us and were more careful the first time around with us, so we’re used to being treated a little special. Life, and all it’s hardships, have a way of chipping away at this perceived “specialness” but still, we got more attention than the rest of our siblings and it’s something that sticks with us forever.

3. We get along great with youngest children. I have no scientific data to back this up, except to say that nearly all my ex-boyfriends (and my current beau) are youngest kids. Maybe they like the authority; who knows?

4. We seek validation. Our parents praised our every move and yes, I know, they really should’ve cut back on that a bit. But as a result of this, we like to be patted on the back and given gold stars when we’ve done something positive. Which leads me to…

5. …We’re over-achievers. We like to be praised, therefore we achieve. It’s almost an addiction. Apologies to younger siblings everywhere who have to live up to their oldest siblings.

6. We take initiative. It’s just what we do. If something needs to be accomplished at work, we will accomplish it – or delegate it to one of our younger siblings (er, employees) to do it for us.

7. We’re great organizers of large groups of people. We can do this with our eyes shut. We’ve been herding our family of sheep into minivans/airplanes/restaurants/etc for YEARS now; corralling people into a semblance of unity should basically be on our resume. In fact, I think it is.

8. We don’t like to share our stuff. Because seriously, our little sisters have been stealing our sweaters/eyeliner/CAR for like, 20 years now and we’re really f*cking over it. Don’t touch our stuff without permission!

Long story short, they all suffer 4rm OVER SABI

1 Like

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by ggrin(f): 2:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
Laveda:
True. . . Though I don't agree with No.3
Proudly first born tongue
shocked first wetin kwa sad
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by banio: 2:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
We make great sacrifices that makes us seem foolish sometimes. But it's because of love

2 Likes

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by DNBStories: 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
Roommates Season 3 is out!!! Check DNB Stories Now!
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by daclint(m): 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
A real first born right here
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by allytinted: 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
most first born are born by mistake
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by tolustx(m): 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
Typical african woman tongue
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Built2last: 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:

So a mad man will soon emerge in your family. Accept my condolences.

I am first and very successful to the glory of God...
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by otabuko(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
8...Some firstborns are some sort of disgrace..... Kikiki......
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by DAVE5(m): 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
Generalizations sha.....

Wetin concine mi
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by DAVE5(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:

I guess u know u'll giv birth someday if u haven't already and there'll be a first born on dat line
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
BCUZ OF WAT I POSTED, SEE HOW ALL OF U ARE QUOTING ME!! angry is it a crime to comment again??
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Stevosty: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
First born is like an experiment child, they face the trial and errors of life, if successful, siblings tend to be successful or more successful because they learn from his or her success and ignore the failures, but failure first born are on their own because sibling will only see the failure and dodge it.

1 Like

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by activelyA(f): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
Malakh:
lol but her dowry would be very expensive tho, she wont come cheap, a virgin of course

Oohh men!!!

Same way many fathers still think their girls are virgins grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Church Members Fight Dirty Over Female Lover (pic) / Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) / She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.