Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,070 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. (54413 Views)

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by guyXander(m): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
Proudly 4th born. No pressure. Cause I don't like pressure.
When you're the fourth born out of six, you have the chance to try out many possibilities, cos there are few responsibilities on your shoulders.
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Goldencollins: 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
nice post

1 Like

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by postmann: 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
daneni1:

I beg to disagree with you, first born have been better and have done great things in time past and still doing, for example the likes of Harry Truman, Lyndon Johnson, Jimmy Carter, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton were all firstborns. And they were president. Even in d bible, Moses was a first born likewise Jesus was d first born of Mary. So u better eat up your word. #proudly firstborn.
Moses wasnt a firstborn son. Aron was his elder brother.
not to burst your bubble though. Firstborn are indeed special.

1 Like

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Rukkydelta(f): 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
Nicepoker:
2nd born are stubborn and wicked
yeah but first born are the worst

1 Like

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by drpossibilities(m): 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
Number 3 is very true O! I'm the last child and I've dated mostly firsts. My current girlfriend is also the first child and we get along very well.
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Malakh: 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
activelyA:

Oohh men!!!

Same way many fathers still think their girls are virgins grin grin grin
we are not talking about your average fathers or men we are talking about Hebrew Israelite men and fathers, there's a difference...you wont understand our culture since you are nine of ten a xtian, women and men of this world are loose but not in our kingdom.They can screw all they want to, scriptures said they would be whores anyways in this times
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by reachycul(m): 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
same 2 all middle born 2 tongue
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by MDOLOFU: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
Proudly first but is not easy wen every body In d house start cin u lik small daddy
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by frakdon(m): 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
Rukkydelta:
99.9%
hmmmm, what a joke...
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Topman0001(m): 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
Proudly first child. U forgot to list our calmness and high IQ
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by patiencezee(f): 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
#TeamFirstBorn
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by daneni1(m): 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
postmann:

Moses wasnt a firstborn son. Aron was his elder brother.
not to burst your bubble though. Firstborn are indeed special.

Thanks.... Already post it b4 it occurred to my memory.
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by kaelz(m): 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
PROUDLY FIRST BORN
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by bishoppapi: 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
I learnt first borns carry all the acenstral curses from their greatest grandfada's up to their father's and thats why they are less successful and most of dem run mad sometimes. #i wouldnt dare marry a first born

All these must have happened to the first born in your family! Too bad! So it means it will happen to your first born as well since that's what you believe?
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Laveda(f): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
ggrin:
shocked first wetin kwa sad
undecided you nor know?
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by activelyA(f): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
Malakh:
we are not talking about your average fathers or men we are talking about Hebrew Israelite men and fathers, there's a difference...you wont understand our culture since you are nine of ten a xtian, women and men of this world are loose but not in our kingdom.They can screw all they want to, scriptures said they would be whores anyways in this times
Since, he Jesus said preach and judge not...
Hebrews feel they are the most righteous, but what they fail to know is pride, condemnation and removing moth from others eyes withou seeing the beam in their eyes is sin!!!
Who gave you the right to judge, it is Christ that died...judge not that you be not judged, what are you doing to bring the loosed world and whores (even Christ did not condemn the LovePeddler in the Bible or even call her a LovePeddler) to Christ?

Ooh well undecided
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Valsolo(m): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
chai.... ur 1st point got me wowing... grin proud 2b 1...
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Malakh: 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
activelyA:

Since, he Jesus said preach and judge not...
Hebrews feel they are the most righteous, but what they fail to know is pride, condemnation and removing moth from others eyes withou seeing the beam in their eyes is sin!!!
Who gave you the right to judge, it is Christ that died...judge not that you be not judged, what are you doing to bring the loosed world and whores (even Christ did not condemn the LovePeddler in the Bible or even call her a LovePeddler) to Christ?

Ooh well undecided
i could care less about your pagan jesus and like i said earlier nine out of ten you are a xtian and i was right, i dont need to prove anything to you Hebrews are different from pagan xtians, Hamashiac came for the Hebrew Israelites not pagans....we hebrews know what we worship but you pagan xtian worship the host of the heaven, no wonder you guys worship on Sun-day...sun worshippers etc i'd be wasting my pearls enlightening you xtians, now you can rant on grin
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by fxlord2012: 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
proudly firstborn...first son
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by titosantana(m): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
I learnt first borns carry all the acenstral curses from their greatest grandfada's up to their father's and thats why they are less successful and most of dem run mad sometimes. #i wouldnt dare marry a first born

Make thunder scatter you for that statement.

Demonic bitchh.

This your primitive barbaric curse will not go beyond your useless family by the special grace of God.

1 Like

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
titosantana:

Make thunder scatter you for that statement.

Demonic bitchh.

it is ur mother dat is the demonic biitch, all dis childlish nairalanders insulting someone 4 commenting. Quote me again and i'll teach u a lesson u and all ur first borns in ur lineage wud neva forget. Hooligan, street punkface
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by lordkit3(m): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
Wow
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by activelyA(f): 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
Malakh:
i could care less about your pagan jesus and like i said earlier nine out of ten you are a xtian and i was right, i dont need to prove anything to you Hebrews are different from pagan xtians, Hamashiac came for the Hebrew Israelites not pagans....we hebrews know what we worship but you pagan xtian worship the host of the heaven, no wonder you guys worship on Sun-day...sun worshippers etc i'd be wasting my pearls enlightening you xtians, now you can rant on grin

Ooh sorry, my bad, you sounded like a Christian at some point, hence my reply...so sorry smiley

PS: I do not argue religion with non Christians

Sorry again smiley
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by ucnwafor(m): 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
@durentt maybe in your village shaaaa, because am proudly firstborn and I have a lot to gain and achieve in our family
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by olumalcolm(m): 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
Proudly " Olori Ebi"
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Malakh: 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
activelyA:

Ooh sorry, my bad, you sounded like a Christian at some point, hence my reply...so sorry smiley

PS: I do not argue religion with non Christians

Sorry again smiley
naija ppl go talk say sorry for yourself
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by ajufinz(m): 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
Once you marry a she 1st born...
All these brutal truth becomes your budget subtitles...

Financial and emotional budget

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Neddyogu(m): 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
where are you from?
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
Neddyogu:
where are you from?
Ask yahoo here www.yahooanswers.com
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
ststyreal:

My dear, the thing wey dey do most first sons wey I know now, don pass be careful. Our first son own, na to dey run for responsibility. Since wey I grow up to know say na him b my mama first son, nothing wey him don do for me or my younger ones, na so so lie lie d guy dey lie. To give popsy and mumcy money na with force and abeg, Inshort, may God help all first sons in Jesus name, Amen.

I don't think anyone is interested in your sob family issues. You don't even sound believable, I think you are one of the family members that think what your brother/sister owns are all yours
We are sorry that you are unlucky.
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by laykhorn(m): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
LOL! I've got it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal / Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" / Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.