Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. (54359 Views)

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
seangy4konji:
What family issue r u talking about.u high darling?

Are you high on cow dung?
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by demiawise(m): 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
Proudly fb pls register me.
Omo I boss die nd I like respect finish.
If em tell u how many school fees I don pay u go no say fb no be beans.

1 Like

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Fawklicant: 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
I learnt first borns carry all the acenstral curses from their greatest grandfada's up to their father's and thats why they are less successful and most of dem run mad sometimes. #i wouldnt dare marry a first born

E.g. A lot of Ijebu first born sons. They always have comma,
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Spells(m): 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
Above all we are blessed no matter what.......

1 Like

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by olori98(f): 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]proudly first born!!!!!!!!!
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by anigbajumo(m): 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
goody06:
Frankly speaking the poster is right,
first born shoulder alot of responsibility
they careful to lay good example for young ones
to emulate. All eyes on first born...
First born you are heroessssssssss

Thank u
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
I learnt first borns carry all the acenstral curses from their greatest grandfada's up to their father's and thats why they are less successful and most of dem run mad sometimes. #i wouldnt dare marry a first born
U Mad? i swear u need sense!

2 Likes

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Ifexladon: 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
#proudly second born
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by postmann: 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
Even if u are successful, ur juniors will definitely be better than u. #thats the first born curse from creature!
you sound like a messanger of satan. who really are you? do you know him well enough to conclude that his younger siblings will be more successful than he? you even speak with authourity and certainness. if dat guy should realease a curse on you, it surely will stick. why not keep your evil notions of firstborn to your village.

i've seen first borns who are leaders financially, morally ahead of their siblings.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by cornoil(m): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
Walahi, u dey kolo. In addition first borns get lot of financial obligation to the family. So dating an unstable Financial one, na serious wah
Durentt:

1 Like

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Ijaya123: 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:

Are you saying the first born of your family has run mad too?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ijaya123:

thank God my family doesnt have a first born
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by NanciaKay(f): 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
First born and only lady out of 3 great guys. So proud to b called older sis.
Anyways, the OP's post are kinda true. We posseses that. I personaly love being organised and smart.
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Baddestmudafuka: 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
mcyemite:
So…you’re in love with an oldest child, huh?

Oldest children are the best kind of children. (But, of course, I’m biased because I’m an oldest child myself – of five!) If you have the good fortune of loving/dating/marrying/sexing one of us, congrats to you, good sir! You’re in for a fun ride. Just buckle your seat belt first and pay attention to these safety instructions first, will ya?

1. We’re bossy. Like this song, yo. But for real, most oldest children are used to ruling the roost and telling their pep squad of little bro and sis’s what to do and how to do it. This works until said little bro and sis get old enough and put you in your damn place. But still, the bossiness remains.

2. We’re a little entitled. Our parents gave us every opportunity in the world and fawned over us and took more baby photos of us and were more careful the first time around with us, so we’re used to being treated a little special. Life, and all it’s hardships, have a way of chipping away at this perceived “specialness” but still, we got more attention than the rest of our siblings and it’s something that sticks with us forever.

3. We get along great with youngest children. I have no scientific data to back this up, except to say that nearly all my ex-boyfriends (and my current beau) are youngest kids. Maybe they like the authority; who knows?

4. We seek validation. Our parents praised our every move and yes, I know, they really should’ve cut back on that a bit. But as a result of this, we like to be patted on the back and given gold stars when we’ve done something positive. Which leads me to…

5. …We’re over-achievers. We like to be praised, therefore we achieve. It’s almost an addiction. Apologies to younger siblings everywhere who have to live up to their oldest siblings.

6. We take initiative. It’s just what we do. If something needs to be accomplished at work, we will accomplish it – or delegate it to one of our younger siblings (er, employees) to do it for us.

7. We’re great organizers of large groups of people. We can do this with our eyes shut. We’ve been herding our family of sheep into minivans/airplanes/restaurants/etc for YEARS now; corralling people into a semblance of unity should basically be on our resume. In fact, I think it is.

8. We don’t like to share our stuff. Because seriously, our little sisters have been stealing our sweaters/eyeliner/CAR for like, 20 years now and we’re really f*cking over it. Don’t touch our stuff without permission!

In summary, y'all fu©king firstborns are fu©king egotistic muthafuckers undecided
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
postmann:

you sound like a messanger of satan. who really are you? do you know him well enough to conclude that his younger siblings will be more successful than he? you even speak with authourity and certainness. if dat guy should realease a curse on you, it surely will stick. why not keep your evil notions of firstborn to your village.

i've seen first borns who are leaders financially, morally ahead of their siblings.
Am not a messanger of devil, but dats what we see everyday here in naija, i've neva seen a firstborn being d richest in any family, where did u see dat kan first born? I strongly doubt.
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by adegunwa4real(m): 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:

smh4u angry sad angry
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by NanciaKay(f): 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ijaya123:

please ask him ooo! Guess their first child has gone loko thats why. He is actually telling us what has happen

2 Likes

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by komek(m): 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
Been a first born/ child is a very wonderful experience but once in a while, I just feel like having someone who bosses me around too.

We are caring. So caring because we have always been infront...we are leaders per excellence though one of my uncle is useless.
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by tk4rd: 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
misspicy:
True about me tongue

First born learn to shoulder responsibilities early in life
What about nagging.??

1 Like

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
Fawklicant:

E.g. A lot of Ijebu first born sons. They always have comma,
in d igbo land sef its worst, point any mad man u see and ask anybody about him. They'll say it is the first born of elder or mazi ------. Even d igbos in d house can testify to dat!

1 Like

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by NanciaKay(f): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
Baddestmudafuka:

In summary, y'all fu©king firstborns are fu©king egotistic muthafuckers undecided

That also includes ur elder siblings.
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by viktor01(m): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
frankcris:

fourthed
Fifthed
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by seangy4konji: 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
You are the one with family issues.Not me.i really don't know how my post relate to having family issues.so not have your time.
daretodiffer:

Go and sort your family issues joorundecided
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Sirevangel(m): 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
infact you are born again,you just said me out,sitting her laughing at my self.am still the boss
#simply the first
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Ijaya123: 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
thank God my family doesnt have a first born

Are you from a barren family?
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
daretodiffer:

We are in the same boat. The first and only with 4 Alpha guys.
"grin" Alpha guys huh? undecided

LoL...the feeling is nice huh? being the only princess in the family...wink Preferential treatment is mandatory...undecided cool
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ijaya123:

Are you from a barren family?
jamb kwenshion nii.
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Chidimercy: 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
proudly FB
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by viktor01(m): 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
in d igbo land sef its worst, point any mad man u see and ask anybody about him. They'll say it is the first born of elder or mazi ------. Even d igbos in d house can testify to dat!

I can attest to this. Go to Abia state, Ohafia to be precise and you will confirm this.

1 Like

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
seangy4konji:
You are the one with family issues.Not me.i really don't know how my post relate to having family issues.so not have your time.

A lot of attitude problems and insecurity especially when they are short.

undecided
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by activelyA(f): 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
Malakh:
no na, she has to procreate na, she just doesn't matter like that,i'll eventually sell her off shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
viktor01:

I can attest to this. Go to Abia state, Ohafia to be precise and you will confirm this.
Exactly grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal / Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) / Top 10 Nollywood Actresses With Highest Followers On Instagram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.