Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I (18630 Views)

Is It Rational To Believe In Afterlife [A Discussion] / Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 / The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by TheDauraMallam: 10:46am On Nov 12, 2015
KingEbukasBlog, I'm not even going to argue about gods or your gods existence with you anymore. It's tiring.

But I want to show you that your reasoning level is way below a normal homosapien of the 21st century and I will make it my duty to correct that messed up part of your cognitive faculty.

You reason like a primary school graduate.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:49am On Nov 12, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

I am not a computer scientist, not yet, however, I have an idea of what I'm taking about. Correct me, if I falter

A software bug is a problem causing a program to crash or produce invalid output. The problem is caused by insufficient or erroneous logic. A bug can be an error, mistake, defect or fault, which may cause failure or deviation from expected results. Most bugs are due to human errors in source code or its design.
https://www.techopedia.com/definition/24864/software-bug-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_bug

You don see? Nigerian religious bible thumping erroneously thinking blogger.

Open your brain. You have been fed with too much junk. This is 2015 and information is just a data bundle away. Now who needs a facepalm?

Also, why did you only cherry picked software bugs? Why not the calculator error too? Abi you never see faulty calculator before?

Mr . man your statement was :

one single logic flaw in computer sciences and every computer on earth develops a flaw

Explain how this is true and stop obfuscating issues here

This pillock does not even understand simple terms in computer science and he is copying and pasting cowdung . Show me how every computer on earth develops a fault due to one single logic flaw in computer science(whatever this means) .
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by hahn(m): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

Abeg take this 50 box, go buy lacasera. You know nothing about what is going on here. You have where your next sex and alcohol is coming from to worry about.

Lacasera is N100 bro. At least give him N200 so he can buy gala as well undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2015
TheDauraMallam:
KingEbukasBlog, I'm not even going to argue about gods or your gods existence with you anymore. It's tiring.

But I want to show you that your reasoning level is way below a normal homosapien of the 21st century and I will make it my duty to correct that messed up part of your cognitive faculty.

You reason like a primary school graduate.

Dont run a like a fool you are and prove your statement . The id.iot does not know I study computer science . This sums up atheism , their "intellectual superiority" is debilitated when confronted by actual scientists . Your making claims like a mo.ron without proving it
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by TheDauraMallam: 11:00am On Nov 12, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Mr . man your statement was :

Explain how this is true and stop obfuscating issues here

This pillock does not even understand simple terms in computer science and he is copying and pasting cowdung . Show me how every computer on earth develops a fault due to one single logic flaw in computer science(whatever this means) .

The computer science was a typo

I already gave you an example using Apple iOS updates. Unless you tell me an apple device does not constitute a computing machine.

I am not intellectually superior than you, I am just much more curious than you and I don't succumb to non evidential claims.

Your big grammars on this thread will not save your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by TheDauraMallam: 11:02am On Nov 12, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Dont run a like a fool you are and prove your statement . The id.iot does not know I study computer science . This sums up atheism , their "intellectual superiority" is debilitated when confronted by actual scientists . Your making claims like a mo.ron without proving it

Wait, you studied computer science and you know nothing about valid logical reasoning?

I am dumbfounded.

1 Like

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by Remilekun101: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

Wait, you studied computer science and you know nothing about valid logical reasoning?

I am dumbfounded.

So you mean Valid Logical Reasoning which is a product of the human frontal brain can decipher God Tell me how do you expect a Makee to describe is maker? you expect a seed to tell you how it became a tree, or you expect an alloy to tell you how it became a wheel. Dude your analogy reeks of stupidity
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by Remilekun101: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

I am dumbfounded.

So you mean Valid Logical Reasoning which is a product of the human frontal brain can decipher God Tell me how do you expect a Makee to describe its maker? you expect a seed to tell you how it became a tree, or you expect an alloy to tell you how it became a wheel. Dude your analogy reeks of stupidity
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by TheDauraMallam: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

This pillock does not even understand simple terms in computer science and he is copying and pasting cowdung.

I am pasting what has been proven to be true. If they are lies, you are free to refute them.
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by trapQ: 11:10am On Nov 12, 2015
give me a name of one Muslim who has seen an afterlife that conforms with his beliefs. it hasn't been recorded in history that a Muslim saw the 72 virgins or Mohammed. However their NDEs and afterlife experience is in line with biblical accounts.
frank317:

A Muslim dies and wakes up, as they claim, he sees and after life that confirms his beliefs

A Christian dies and wakes up, he sees after life that confirms his fears or beliefs.

What does that tell you. Again, did they really die? Was this just a near death experience or a death experience. Have you seen and accident victim or someone whose head was cut off wake up?
Since you believe the dead can wake up, do you think someone whose head was cut off can wake up too?

I love the question someone asked you... What's the use of a brain since we don't need it?
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

I am pasting what has been proven to be true. If they are lies, you are free to refute them.

You just confirmed what I explained about bugs and the process used to correct bugs . I wanted you to explain this statement :

one single logic flaw in computer sciences and every computer on earth develops a flaw

Dont vex me here
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:30am On Nov 12, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

The computer science was a typo

I already gave you an example using Apple iOS updates. Unless you tell me an apple device does not constitute a computing machine.

I am not intellectually superior than you, I am just much more curious than you and I don't succumb to non evidential claims.

Your big grammars on this thread will not save your stupidity.

Its now a typo ? grin

LMaoooo . I forgive you sha

1. You see being religious is all about experience .

2. In computer science , studies prove mind produces mind . In Artificial intelligence , concepts like AIS (Artificial immune system ) , SI (Swarm Intelligence ) emulate natural systems and behaiour . AIS exploits the immune system's characteristics of learning and memory to solve a problem while SI emulates natural ecosystems . Even evolutionary algorithms tend to emulate evolution in nature .

The bible clearly says :
Genesis 1:26

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Science helps us to understand how it was done . Was it through evolution ? Or was it undeniably irrefutably an intelligent design . Intelligent design comes in handy when you look at humanoid robots , agents etc .. so why isn't life forms and how they adapt to their environment seen as a design ?

The camera is designed by the human mind, but the eye isn't designed by a higher mind ?
Automated processes are designed by the human mind , but biological processes aint designed by a higher mind ?

The laws of nature , understanding the properties of elements etc enable us to create . Our dexterity in creation , creativity are actually a reflection of an uncreated God's abilities . Even robots now carry out tasks , we gave them that ability to learn , attain some level of perfection when tasks are done iteratively .
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by TheDauraMallam: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You just confirmed what I explained about bugs and the process used to correct bugs . I wanted you to explain this statement :

Dont vex me here

Same logic applies to WINDOWS and MACHINTOSH computer updates, and all softwares.
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by TheDauraMallam: 11:34am On Nov 12, 2015
Remilekun101:

So you mean Valid Logical Reasoning which is a product of the human frontal brain can decipher God Tell me how do you expect a Makee to describe its maker? you expect a seed to tell you how it became a tree, or you expect an alloy to tell you how it became a wheel. Dude your analogy reeks of stupidity

Oga, go siddon.

History has taught us over and over again that this your conclusion stems from ignorance. And religion thrives under ignorance. The moment humans stop asking question, then they have lost it, otherwise, what is the usefulness of curiosity, and if (let's assume) it was downloaded unto us by a god, or an entity, are you telling me there has to be a limit as to what the human mind can be curious about? It's pointless and it does not make sense.

Look around you, every single thing you use on earth was conceived out of curiosity. If curiosity had been killed of since the middle ages, we'd still be waging wars and all. Yes, curiosity also has it's disadvantages, but let me leave you with a simple quote.

Whatever can be believed without evidence, can also be dismissed without evidence. If there was or is a maker, then someone or something, also made the maker. Cause and effect. Wrap your brain around that because no one, not even science has conclusive answers.

Just read yourself, I just taught you how to reason logically and yet you couldn't infer that as a Computer Science student he's supposed to have been taught logic in school. It is compulsory, or dem remove am from his curriculum?

I am not a Computer Science student, but I KNOW LOGIC IS A MANDATORY SUBJECT FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE STUDENTS.

Let me rephrase, it's like saying I'm a blogger but I don't use the Internet. How does that sound? Is that a valid reasoning?

He is supposed to sue his useless university, and not form a useless computer science graduate on Niaraland

2 Likes

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

Same logic applies to WINDOWS and MACHINTOSH computer updates, and all softwares.

Updates are implemented in evolutionary development of software according to certain specifications provided it users or manufacturers/designers/engineers . If there is a bug it will be rectified in the newer version . It does not cause the device to shut down or whatever you were trying to imply
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by Remilekun101: 11:38am On Nov 12, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

Oga, go siddon.

History has taught us over and over again that this your conclusion stems from ignorance. And religion thrives under ignorance. The moment humans stop asking question, then they have lost it, otherwise, what is the usefulness of curiosity, and if (let's assume) it was downloaded unto us by a god, or an entity, are you telling me there has to be a limit as to what the human mind can be curious about? It's pointless and it does not make sense.

Look around you, every single thing you use on earth was conceived out of curiosity. If curiosity had been killed of since the middle ages, we'd still be waging wars and all. Yes, curiosity also has it's disadvantages, but let me leave you with a simple quote.

Whatever can be believed without evidence, can also be dismissed without evidence. If there was or is a maker, then someone or something, also made the maker. Cause and effect. Wrap your brain around that because no one, not even science has conclusive answers.

Just read yourself, I just taught you how to reason logically and yet you couldn't infer that as a Computer Science student he's supposed to have been taught logic in school. It is compulsory, or dem remove am from his curriculum?

I am not a Computer Science student, but I KNOW LOGIC IS A MANDATORY SUBJECT FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE STUDENTS.

Let me rephrase, it's like saying I'm a blogger but I don't use the Internet. How does that sound? Is that a valid reasoning?

He is supposed to sue his useless university, and not form a useless computer science graduate on Niaraland

[size=16pt]CURIOSITY IS FOR EARTHLY MEANS.. Check around you, have anything unearthly or supernatural gotten from Curiosity?. I'm a maths student, and i know what logic is but trying to use logic to get what is above physical things is ZERO[/size]
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by TheDauraMallam: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Its now a typo ? grin

LMaoooo . I forgive you sha

1. You see being religious is all about experience .

2. In computer science , studies prove mind produces mind . In Artificial intelligence , concepts like AIS (Artificial immune system ) , SI (Swarm Intelligence ) emulate natural systems and behaiour . AIS exploits the immune system's characteristics of learning and memory to solve a problem while SI emulates natural ecosystems . Even evolutionary algorithms tend to emulate evolution in nature .

The bible clearly says :
Genesis 1:26

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Science helps us to understand how it was done . Was it through evolution ? Or was it undeniably irrefutably an intelligent design . Intelligent design comes in handy when you look at humanoid robots , agents etc .. so why isn't life forms and how they adapt to their environment seen as a design ?

The camera is designed by the human mind, but the eye isn't designed by a higher mind ?
Automated processes are designed by the human mind , but biological processes aint designed by a higher mind ?

The laws of nature , understanding the properties of elements etc enable us to create . Our dexterity in creation , creativity are actually a reflection of an uncreated God's abilities . Even robots now carry out tasks , we gave them that ability to learn , attain some level of perfection when tasks are done iteratively .

No, being religious stems from ignorance and childhood indoctrination. You would be a monk, if you were raised in Tibet.

Or a Hindu if you were raised in India.

Or a moslem if you were raised in Mecca.

Calm down, drink palm wine and let that sink in for a moment.

Ebuka, use your brain. Use your brain, nwanne. Stop this foolish way of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by TheDauraMallam: 11:41am On Nov 12, 2015
Remilekun101:

[size=16pt]CURIOSITY IS FOR EARTHLY MEANS.. Check around you, have anything unearthly or supernatural gotten from Curiosity?. I'm a maths student, and i know what logic is but trying to use logic to get what is above physical things is ZERO[/size]

So how do we measure these un physical things? How? Or i should just believe you because you're a mathematician or because a book written by drunk nomads say so?

1 Like

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by TheDauraMallam: 11:42am On Nov 12, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Updates are implemented in evolutionary development of software according to certain specifications provided it users or manufacturers/designers/engineers . If there is a bug it will be rectified in the newer version . It does not cause the device to shut down or whatever you were trying to imply

You just subtly supported and upheld evolution, in case you no know.

1 Like

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:45am On Nov 12, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

No, being religious stems from ignorance and childhood indoctrination. You would be a monk, if you were raised in Tibet.

Or a Hindu if you were raised in India.

Or a moslem if you were raised in Mecca.

Calm down, drink palm wine and let that sink in for a moment.

Ebuka, use your brain. Use your brain, nwanne. Stop this foolish way of reasoning.

Admittedly , I became a christian because of my background . This belief strengthened when I made researches and got answers of my own . How does admitting someone is responsible for my existence equate to foolishness ? At least mankind should admit that nature and life were created - that's a major step .
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:46am On Nov 12, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

You just subtly supported and upheld evolution, in case you no know.

Evolution means gradual change . I'm not sure what you are thinking
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by Remilekun101: 11:46am On Nov 12, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

So how do we measure these un physical things? How? Or i should just believe you because you're a mathematician or because a book written by drunk nomads say so?

[size=18pt]Anything that is above the Physical or earthly means try to understand what the function of the back brain is. when you do, all things will be clear but trying to use your frontal brain, logic to access the unearthly is a waste of time. Also you can just shut your mouth without claiming nothing exist outside the physical. What if i tell you there are planets where other humans exist.

What gives you the impression that the nomads were drunk and also who says a drunkard can be sensible?
[/size]
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by TheDauraMallam: 11:51am On Nov 12, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Admittedly , I became a christian because of my background . This belief strengthened when I made researches and got answers of my own . How does admitting someone is responsible for my existence equate to foolishness ? At least mankind should admit that nature and life were created - that's a major step .

Yes, a wonderful step, but to what end? The mistakes theists make is that their line of questioning ends there. Life exist because something created it.

What created that IT which created the world? Don't tell me that IT just appeared.

You have any idea the amount of suffering in the world right now, in Nigeria alone?

So you admit if you were raised in Thailand you'd be worshiping elephants now, or as the moon, as Muslims?

What makes Christianity so different from all of them, have you ever asked yourself, or you're just so obsessed with the life after death theory?

FYI, every single religion or gods on earth also has that theory. So what?

3 Likes

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by TheDauraMallam: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2015
Remilekun101:

[size=18pt]Anything that is above the Physical or earthly means try to understand what the function of the back brain is. when you do, all things will be clear but trying to use your frontal brain, logic to access the unearthly is a waste of time. Also you can just shut your mouth without claiming nothing exist outside the physical. What if i tell you there are planets where other humans exist.

What gives you the impression that the nomads were drunk and also who says a drunkard can be sensible?
[/size]

I doubt if you've ever read a whole Bible chapter before.

No be only Logic and Reasoning crash course you need. It appears you need a crash course in almost every aspect of life.

I can't tarry with your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by Remilekun101: 11:58am On Nov 12, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

I doubt if you've ever read a whole Bible chapter before.

No be only Logic and Reasoning crash course you need. It appears you need a crash course in almost every aspect of life.

I can't tarry with your ignorance.

[size=18pt]So the bible is the only basis for God?.. What a wonderful Atheist.

A wise man once said and i quote, What an average human can understand they claim it is absolute rubbish
[/size]
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by TheDauraMallam: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2015
Remilekun101:

[size=18pt]So the bible is the only basis for God?.. What a wonderful Atheist[/size]

Throw me every other evidential basis you've got.
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by Remilekun101: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

Throw me every other evidential basis you've got.

[size=18pt]Lemme give you mine.. IN THE LIGHT OF THE TRUTH by ABDRUSHIN. (The Grail Massage) [/size]
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

Oga, go siddon.

Lmao . You and your dumb analogies cheesy .

The bible commands you to be curious by asking you to gain knowledge and understanding . Curiosity is actually the pursuit of knowledge and willingness to learn .

God despises people who hates knowledge

Again , you made use of terms you just dont know or have very little understanding of and then called me names . Welcome to reasoning 101 . Who sees the irony in this ?

Christianity does not and never killed curiosity . Can you give me an example where it did or does
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by TheDauraMallam: 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Lmao . You and your dumb analogies cheesy .

The bible commands you to be curious by asking you to gain knowledge and understanding . Curiosity is actually the pursuit of knowledge and willingness to learn .

God despises people who hates knowledge

Christianity does not and never killed curiosity . Can you give me an example where it did or does

Eclesiástics 1:18 New International Version
For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.

Acts 1:7 ESV

He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by his own authority.

It appears you don't even read your Bible. Now I expect you to tell me how I can only understand these contradictory message by faith and holy spirit.

If I begin here with VERIFIABLE examples, you go run.

1 Like

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by Remilekun101: 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Johnydon22.. i see you lucking. you didn't reply me about the Ouija Board
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by Remilekun101: 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Johnydon22.. i see you lurking. you didn't reply me about the Ouija Board
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by TheDauraMallam: 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
Remilekun101:

[size=18pt]Lemme give you mine.. IN THE LIGHT OF THE TRUTH by ABDRUSHIN. (The Grail Massage) [/size]

Never heard of the book. I am downloading it right away. Now I suggest you read The Heathens Guide to World's Religions by William Hopper.

I have ebook copies if you want.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Church Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Recession - Pastor Tunde Bakare / What Is The Most Embarrassing Situation That Has Happened To You In Church? / 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.