Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I (18644 Views)

Is It Rational To Believe In Afterlife [A Discussion] / Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 / The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by malvisguy212: 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:
grin grin See his atheist brethrens hitting likes on his post...smh
honestly, even if Johnny type 'A' all his atheists friends will hit likes. Very funny.

2 Likes

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by hahn(m): 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
johnydon22:

Welcome back, having a pretty boring slow day here though, too weak to even pay attention to some mentions.

Anyway yeah have heard about Ouija board, what about it?

It proves god's existence silly angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by herald9: 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
malvisguy212:
honestly, even if Johnny type 'A' all his atheists friends will hit likes. Very funny.
That's a way of saying 'Go, Johnny, Go!' grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by Anas09: 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Oooooooooooooooooooo. This thread is dry. Where's everybody? *swats thick cupwebs, peaks inside the inner thread, looking for Johnnydon* Dear John why are you weak?. Tell that babe to wait.
Put fire on this thread.

Remi, what with the ouija Board?
Its used in Seances by Mediums to surmonds evil spirits. Is that why we are here? *swats a mosquito from the left chich*.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
lol @ouija board...
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
Maybe there are some brains that cannot just think naturally independently.

I wonder why atheism is so hard to comprehend.

OP, when you have proof or proofs!

I'm tired! Phewww

The atheists only needs evidence of what you claim is true. Perhaps it would change their position. Try better. Present facts, not scripts of ancient origin or Ouija board you never used!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by hahn(m): 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
Pyrrho:
Maybe there are some brains that cannot just think naturally independently.

I wonder why atheism is so hard to comprehend.

OP, when you have proof or proofs!

I'm tired! Phewww

The atheists only needs evidence of what you claim is true. Perhaps it would change their position. Try better. Present facts, not scripts of ancient origin or Ouija board you never used!

Hold on. Another ridiculous analogy is loading....

God revealed it to me in a vision grin

2 Likes

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by johnydon22(m): 8:29am On Nov 05, 2015
hahn:

It proves god's existence silly angry
krattoss:
lol @ouija board...

Please guys let wait for Remeilkun to bring out his analogy on the Ouija board he mentioned.

Am sure he he has reasons for doing that, maybe he intends to prove the concept of afterlife with it, thats the subject of discussion here.

Lets be open to it...
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by johnydon22(m): 8:33am On Nov 05, 2015
Anas09:
Oooooooooooooooooooo. This thread is dry. Where's everybody? *swats thick cupwebs, peaks inside the inner thread, looking for Johnnydon* Dear John why are you weak?. Tell that babe to wait.
Put fire on this thread.

Hahahaha no be babe oo. . . Babe no fit weak me na... Just having a very dull day and sometimes the type of ridiculous mentions i get on the religion section really weak me after reading even to reply go tire me..

See ya yeye nawty mind sef wink

Remi, what with the ouija Board?
Its used in Seances by Mediums to surmonds evil spirits. Is that why we are here? *swats a mosquito from the left chich*.

Lets wait for Remi to bring his points using the Ouija board, you guys should not jump into conclusion like it's a swimming pool..
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by hahn(m): 8:35am On Nov 05, 2015
johnydon22:

Please guys let wait for Remeilkun to bring out his analogy on the Ouija board he mentioned.

Am sure he he has reasons for doing that, maybe he intends to prove the concept of afterlife with it, thats the subject of discussion here.

Lets be open to it...

While you're at it, please confirm or debunk the recent assumption by theists that you were raped while in the seminary and that's why you chose to leave Christianity and are bitter towards the religion.

#diary

grin

1 Like

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by johnydon22(m): 8:53am On Nov 05, 2015
hahn:

While you're at it, please confirm or debunk the recent assumption by theists that you were raped while in the seminary and that's why you chose to leave Christianity and are bitter towards the religion.

#diary

grin

Lol.. no he didn't claim that oo he was only using it to give an analogy asin an example undecided
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by hahn(m): 8:58am On Nov 05, 2015
johnydon22:

Lol.. no he didn't claim that oo he was only using it to give an analogy asin an example undecided

Just wait a while. I believe two of them have mentioned it so far and you know how their imaginations work. The moment they "believe" it, it becomes their reality and then a fact. Believe me, if someone can believe in something that he has never seen, anything is possible. Time will tell wink

1 Like

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by johnydon22(m): 9:07am On Nov 05, 2015
hahn:

Just wait a while. I believe two of them have mentioned it so far and you know how their imaginations work. The moment they "believe" it, it becomes their reality and then a fact. Believe me, if someone can believe in something that he has never seen, anything is possible. Time will tell wink

Hahahaha and that becomes that person's cup of tea not mine wink he used it as an analogy though which i warned him not to use me for again..
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by Remilekun101: 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
[size=14pt]Hahaha. funny replies..

Johnydon22, so far with my research and toying with the Ouija board, i have been able to communicate with five departed (dead) family members. That alone made me rethink that there is more to this life than just non-existence after death.. So what is your opinion?
[/size]
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Remilekun101:
[size=14pt]Hahaha. funny replies..

Johnydon22, so far with my research and toying with the Ouija board, i have been able to communicate with five departed (dead) family members. That alone made me rethink that there is more to this life than just non-existence after death.. So what is your opinion?
[/size]
Master of illusion .

Were you casted in the movie , The Illusionist ?

1 Like

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by Remilekun101: 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
TheAgba:

Master of illusion .

Were you casted in the movie , The Illusionist ?

i was not CASTED, I was FEATURED
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
Remilekun101:

i was not CASTED, I was FEATURED
I insist on casted ,so ,answer me ?
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by johnydon22(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
Remilekun101:
[size=14pt]

[/size]

Sounds like a good research to me but i am very sure you are not expecting me or anyone here to believe the above claim but for the sake of good discussion i wish to stress this more.

So pray tell when you communicated with the dead folks tell me how it went down.

-Did you see them ?

-Or you heard voices in your head?

I'd like to know ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by Remilekun101: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
johnydon22:

Sounds like a good research to me but i am very sure you are not expecting me or anyone here to believe the above claim but for the sake of good discussion i wish to stress this more.

So pray tell when you communicated with the dead folks tell me how it went down.

-Did you see them ?

-Or you heard voices in your head?

I'd like to know ...

[size=14pt]No.. they moved the triangular shaped stuff to each alphabet, i had to keep writing on a piece of a paper to get what they mean but it was fun though[/size]
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by Remilekun101: 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
TheAgba:

I insist on casted ,so ,answer me ?

how about we play around with the Ouija Board. i have one
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by frank317: 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
Remilekun101:

[size=14pt]No.. they moved the triangular shaped stuff to each alphabet, i had to keep writing on a piece of a paper to get what they mean but it was fun though[/size]

I am curious... What did they tell u?

I need to hear from my late fiance asap before I run crazy.

3 Likes

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by Remilekun101: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
frank317:

I am curious... What did they tell u?

I need to hear from my late fiance asap before I run crazy.

Dude calm down.. it's a mystic world out there.
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by frank317: 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
Remilekun101:

Dude calm down.. it's a mystic world out there.

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by johnydon22(m): 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
Remilekun101:

Ok just like a board of alphabets with a pointer... thats great... So in your mind then they were the one moving it...lol... great..

Can you show us the board you used?

The floor is still open for you to back up your claim of an afterlife...am sure everyone is really eagerly waiting for a strong argument to support it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by hahn(m): 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
Remilekun101:

how about we play around with the Ouija Board. i have one

Pictures or idonbelieveit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by manmustwac(m): 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
Remilekun101:
[size=13pt]Johnydon22. I believe you are the most sound atheist on Niaraland (apart from Seun)

Our first discussion is on Afterlife. Do you KNOW that afterlife exist?
[/size]
What about before life? If you believe afterlife exists you must believe that beforelife exists as well. Can you remember your before life?

6 Likes

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by Anas09: 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
@ Johnnydon and Remi.

I been think say by now, this thread go don go far. Weytin una dey tok hia sef?
I don tire.
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
manmustwac:
What about before life? If you believe afterlife exists you must believe that beforelife exists as well. Can you remember your before life?

This is not a reasonable question
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by johnydon22(m): 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
Anas09:
@ Johnnydon and Remi.

I been think say by now, this thread go don go far. Weytin una dey tok hia sef?
I don tire.

Its seriously boring me out . . . . I was hoping for some serious argument on the proposing side here..

Anyway please people this floor is now open for anybody who wants to argue on the side of life after death!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by virginboy1(m): 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:
grin grin See his atheist brethrens hitting likes on his post...smh
Pastor I am a Christian like you, just that this hell theory bothers me, my question is if one dies and goes to hell or heaven afterlife, where was that entity 1000 years ago. In other words, where were you 1000 yrs ago.
Thanks
Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
malvisguy212:

'Likes' give the impression that whatever is posted is being supported . Its some good tactics they employ and it has psychological effects to anyone reading the comment . You'll feel the need to pay attention to their comments rather than the opposing view . It also debilitates your response intellectually in submission to their opinion giving their view or stance on the issue being discussed that superior edge . In summary : they are bleeping with your mind .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
johnydon22:

Its seriously boring me out . . . . I was hoping for some serious argument on the proposing side here..

Anyway please people this floor is now open for anybody who wants to argue on the side of life after death!!!

Oh ..there is afterlife . You just need to be dead to experience it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

New Priests In Benue Celebrate First Mass In IDP Camp Over Herdsmen Attacks / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) / Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.