Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. (48468 Views)

What The Bible Really Says About Women Covering Their Head To Church / If Balance Is An Excuse For The Existence Of Good And Evil What Balances Heaven? / Nairaland Atheists , Is This Man Good Or Evil After Doing All These ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
Gaidenk:
Gods Spirit is bringing truth into light in recent times and damning the intuition from religion and religious people. I treated this topic on my fb page just a few weeks ago,and of cos religious people reacted,they will call u controversial and wanting to send people to hell without actually studying for themselves. For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad. - Mark 4:22
Issorite....
Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
iamhorseman:
...I am a muslim and according to my own understanding,alchol is strictly prohibited...and if u are to take alchol u most not go close to a place of worship...and taking alchol in islam,ur prayers will not be accepted for good (40)forty days....so why taking it..?God knws Best for us...
Issorite.
Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by whizzyjohn(m): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
Emu nkoro is the best wine ever If you're karid hereth remain karid
Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
gemale:

Tell dem o... Hw many pple have died 4rm weed consumption? No one I know or heard of. #TeamLegalizeGanja
...no one, not until you die too?
Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by gemale(m): 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
LEGALAide:

Since 1900, smokers are liable to die young!

Smokers of tobacco FYI. Canabis smoke is far less dangerous than tobacco smoke.
Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by rhames(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
and some radicals enjoy "shaming the devil " at beer joints
Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
damilareoye:
No matter how good you are in twisting the bible, I refused to be brainwashed by your epistle.

basically, I know two doctrines faced with these kinda believe and other bible-twisted unrealistic believes they are ready to poison your mind with to the extent that you need not argue with them. just tell them

"live by what you believe while I live by what I believe"

so, I will pass.
...then this thread wasn't meant for you.
Pass.
Safe journey.
Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by gemale(m): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
LEGALAide:

...no one, not until you die too?

Dude peeps have been using canabis b4 d birth of Christ... & yet people haven't been dying... Go & do ur findings.
Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
gemale:

Smokers of tobacco FYI. Canabis smoke is far less dangerous than tobacco smoke.
...go ahead o.
By the way, why all these blatherskites about igbo?
This thread isn't about igbo smokers please o.
Seems too many youths smoke weed these days.
Smh.
Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
LEGALAide:

you made some point, but not in your last paragraph.
If Igbo is the panacea for cancer, then will I be correct to say that cancer has got an ultimate cure?

Go n read about Radiation.
Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by anigbajumo(m): 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
Abba5800:
Hahahah... Islam laid the foundation already.. If Cristina stop drinking alcohol, the alcohol company around the world will closed down becouse 99 percent of alcohol drinkers are Christian Muslim hardly drink alcohol..accept Islam and live a happy life

Keep on deceiving yerself,am muslim,Pray 5x daily nd I always take wine wif correct bush meat.....Na both xtian nd muslim dy take it here is South-W.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by gemale(m): 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
roxell120:
AVOIDING IT IS THE BEST THAN STARTING A SUICIDAL MISSION. MY FRIEND HAS NO CONTROL OF THE SPIRIT OF ALCHOHOL IN HIS LIFE ANYMORE. I U VE EAR USE IT

Guy ur frnd lacks self control. Stop blaming alcohol 4 his weakness. I drink bt don't get drunk & many people do the same.
Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Go n read about Radiation.
wrong answer!
I said, will I be correct to say that cancer has got an ultimate cure?
Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by nigeriancuban: 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lol,all these long writeup for just alcohol and stuffs?
Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
anigbajumo:

Keep on deceiving yerself,am muslim,Pray 5x daily nd I always take wine wif correct bush meat.....Na both xtian nd muslim dy take it here is South-W.
Lolz.
Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by muhammed10: 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
The bible encourages one to drink alcohol ..give drink to those who are foolish let dem drink and forget there sorrow
Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
nigeriancuban:
Lol,all these long writeup for just alcohol and stuffs?
stick around for more.
Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by Seventeen(f): 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
Perfectwazobia:
EVA wine , Chamdor wine etc are red grape wine and not juice .Proof me wrong,the fruit of the vine use for the Lord super when fresh is nonalcoholic unless it is left to ferment .
Why do we have alcoholic and non alcoholic wine in the market.
there is nothing like non alcoholic wine my dear. Its ppl, especially in naija dat use dat phrase. Check d bottles, its always written red or white grape juice. Its only on the alcoholic bottles u see red wine, or white wine etc. Once it says wine, it contains alcohol

2 Likes

Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
I LOVE IT! This is what I love to read coming from Africa; well researched, well thought out and very well presented. I'm sick and tired of so-called charismatic men of gad who know next to nothing, but are adept at screaming like banshees. Jesus never condemned alcohol in fact they called him a winebibber, it is drunkenness that the bible condemns! Kudos to the author, you were truly inspired.
Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
LEGALAide:

wrong answer!
I said, will I be correct to say that cancer has got an ultimate cure?

Did my post in any way mention that cancer is a permanent cure?
Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
I LOVE IT! This is what I love to read coming from Africa; well researched, well thought out and very well presented. I'm sick and tired of so-called charismatic men of gad who know next to nothing, but are adept at screaming like banshees. Jesus never condemned alcohol in fact they called him a winebibber, it is drunkenness that the bible condemns! Kudos to the author, you were truly inspired.
Thanks.
Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by So4baba(m): 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
LEGALAide:

my brother your point is convoluted.
Anyone who gets offended because someone's taking alcohol needs to....
Wait a minute...
someone getting offended?
Abeg say something else.
If you see a brother taking wine, not getting drunk, and you get offended, then you're unfortunate.
Just like I have said that I have the knowledge of this and I wnt get offended, by offence, I ddnt mean getting angry at the person but weakened in the spirit by the persons action, read Romans 14, 1st cor 8, 1st cor 10, to get the meaning of "offence" as I have used it" , of course I have the scriptural knowledge that meat or drink commendeth us not to God: for neither, if we eat, are we the better; neither, if we eat not, are we the worse " 1st Corinthians 8 vs 8,, mayb yu fail to grasp what I was saying,, but for other people who lacks the knowledge and thinks drinking is a sin and gets offended by ur drinking,to them yu have committed a sin, and the disturbance/offence/defilement of the spirit that they have is upon you.. 1st Corinthians 8 vs 7-13
So I will suppose that we all have this knowledge,... And again DRINKING AND NOT GETTING DRINKING IS NOT A SIN... Shalom
Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Did my post in any way mention that cancer is a permanent cure?
will I also be correct to say that weed is in anyway the cure for cancer?
Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by gemale(m): 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
LEGALAide:

...go ahead o.
By the way, why all these blatherskites about igbo?
This thread isn't about igbo smokers please o.
Seems too many youths smoke weed these days.
Smh.

Ogbeni people have been smoking weed since 3000 BC. D 1st weed plants in Nigeria were brought by soldiers who fought in Burma during world War 2 (1939-1945). So u c it's nt just something 4rm our generation. It has been used long b4 u were born & wld continue after u r gone.
Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by roxell120(m): 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
gemale:

Guy ur frnd lacks self control. Stop blaming alcohol 4 his weakness. I drink bt don't get drunk & many people do the same.
i stil believ ur sence of logic is stil intact
Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
LEGALAide:

will I also be correct to say that weed is in anyway the cure for cancer?

Did I say weed is a cure for cancer
Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
gemale:

Ogbeni people have been smoking weed since 3000 BC. D 1st weed plants in Nigeria were brought by soldiers who fought in Burma during world War 2 (1939-1945). So u c it's nt just something 4rm our generation. It has been used long b4 u were born & wld continue after u r gone.
consider writing an article on weed then.

1 Like

Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by SIRTee15: 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
anonimi:

But they can drink IMPORTED London dry gin, brandy, vodka etc, not so

Abeg wetin be the difference between the two categories except our INFERIORITY complex for oyinbo things! undecided
all the above u mentioned are spirits.
stay away from them as much as possible.
any drink with alcoholic content greater than 20% must have been distilled and is not a wine.
they offer no health benefit.

2 Likes

Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by marleyboy1991: 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
SIRTee15:

stop spreading ignorance, refined wine is cardioprotective. it also has some other health benefits.
moderation is key.
american heart association recommends one to two glass cup of wine a day.
however I'll advise people to stay away from all those locally made and poorly brewed alcoholic drinks e.g spirit, gin, ogogoro, sapele water, kai-kai e.t.c
the above are terrible drinks with associated numerous health hazards.

Look at you ...you said refined wine...
Have you ever heard of refined weed?
Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by AreaFada2: 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
AreaFada2:
Nice one.
Thanks.
Re: Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. by rawpadgin(m): 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
johnel2real:

judging from your comment, you are addicted to it. So, u can go on in your addiction if u like, but posts like these are meant to enlighten and save, it can also judge and condemn.
i aint addicted to it

i spend two weeks @ work without taking alcohol

so wen am in town i have to drink till am satisfied

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls / Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) / Women Are Not To Stand On The Pulpit To Preach.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.