Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? (56301 Views)

What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl / Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most / Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Keketu(m): 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
Swissheart:
....for your mind,meanwhile I like your shoe...if that's you in d middle lipsrsealed
sweety pray against spirit of boyfriend snatching angry
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Swissheart(f): 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
Keketu:
sweety pray against spirit of boyfriend snatching angry
....snatch?....Mine? Nah.....unless I decide to give him out.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Keketu(m): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
Swissheart:
....snatch?....Mine? Nah.....unless I decide to give him out.
you have spirit of boy friend snatching! come to my church at uluwe junction magodo , i will help you romove it angry
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Qualer: 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha lipsrsealed

i know babe, i know and i love you right back!! cool
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by sauceEEP(m): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
Swissheart:
....for your mind,meanwhile I like your shoe...if that's you in d middle lipsrsealed
That shoe na opiantor yagayaga...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
mikron:
u re a dog? Na u talk am o
I Play like a dog..."grin"

there's A Huge difference...cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Swissheart(f): 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
Keketu:
you have spirit of boy friend snatching! come to my church at uluwe junction magodo , i will help you romove it angry
....snatch you?isokay
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by niggi4life(m): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:
1. Intelligence
2. Sense of humour
3. Great communicator but not run his mouth
4. Good looking with "manly" features
5. Hairy. No explanation. I just find it hot. It's like having a large Tarantula spider grin
i can not see any trace of him having money among your list. That means.

You are telling a LIE!!!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Swissheart(f): 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
sauceEEP:

That shoe na opiantor yagayaga...
....lol...I don't want the guy to bite me...would have said it looks like a canoe
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by banjicom(m): 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
Swissheart:
....lol...I don't want the guy to bite me...would have said it looks like a canoe

..... LOL cheesy U are wicked!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by NemzySeries(m): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
Smile...wink
Brains...of course! *this should actually come first*
Sense of Humor..."grin"
His playfulness...*I'm a dog* cry still Love hide and seek games!

his Wits..tongue *He has to be strong* Like really strong...lipsrsealed

Ps...I really do not care about His looks..wink i could date someone that looks like a GORILLA, It's all About chemistry..."grin"
chemistry!!!!!??.....u must b a science student, pls state d chemical components U're actually refering to

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by YUSUPH1986(m): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
Smile...wink
Sense of Humor..."grin"

Ps...I really do not care about His looks..wink i could date someone that looks like a GORILLA, It's all About chemistry..."grin"
no cum dey decieve us 4 here, gorilla? Abeg no be wetin ur eyes see na ur brain sense which eventually translate to body chemistry.. Gal!!! Dat one na lie

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by mikron(m): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
I Play like a dog..."grin"

there's A Huge difference...cool
ok o grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
YUSUPH1986:
no cum dey decieve us 4 here, gorilla? Abeg no be wetin ur eyes see na ur brain sense which eventually translate to body chemistry.. Gal!!! Dat one na lie
LoL! "grin" Tah!!

You never watch beauty and the beast before ni? undecided Or Tarzan and Jane?? Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...wink "grin"

Just make me laugh...be smart...And Be playful! you've got my attention...I don talk my own..embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
NemzySeries:

chemistry!!!!!??.....u must b a science study, pls state d chemical components U're actually refering to
LoL! "grin"

didn't mean it Literally...Like we should get lots of things in common...undecided
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
NemzySeries:

chemistry!!!!!??.....u must b a science study, pls state d chemical components U're actually refering to

Lols guy calm down naa. Wch one be science study again.hop u no be one of those ppl Wey go study how to balance shit abi mass fornication. Oh sorry mass communication. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Sanguine(f): 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
All these comments (especially from the guys) just got me laughing... #bigGrin.
Ok Now, lemmi say my own.
*clearsThroat.
1) He must have a well paying job or a very viable business or both (that's a sign of responsibility).

2) He must have a great sense of humour (I love to laugh and play too. Lol).

3) He must be a great conversationalist (I love to talk and gist #smiles).

4) He must be a good cook (I like food, so we can take turns cooking #lol).

5) Above all, his heart must beat real hard for GOD (now, that is very very key and germane).

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by YUSUPH1986(m): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! "grin" Tah!!

You never watch beauty and the beast before ni? undecided Or Tarzan and Jane?? Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...wink "grin"

Just make me laugh...be smart...And Be playful! you've got my attention...I don talk my own..embarassed
beauty lies in d eyes of beholder 4 buk and inside film. No b sisi like u go talk say dis one no befit me. Am sure the face of a guy is d first point of cal 2 pple like u

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Mckayzee(m): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
Smile...wink
Sense of Humor..."grin"

loved your comment for know reason. , got curious about your person, went to check your profile and that shii gat me tripping in <b>Love</b> swear down

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by grad2012(f): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
Gosh I luv it when a man smells and looks good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Maamin(m): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
cutemaria:
Intelligence
Maturity
Sense of humour
Good sense of responsibility
He must be highly sophisticated and charming cool
Above all, his heart must beat for God

Qualities overrule! the Op asked for 5 things undecided
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Maamin(m): 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
Swissheart:
Great Sense of Humor
Cool headed nature
Intelligence
Ability to be in charge/Control (I dont guys who do not have idea of what they are into)
Physical features (okay....no offence to the light skinned men,I prefer him dark,keeps his hair like wole soyinka's....+charming smile) wink

Only one man? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Maamin(m): 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
Jollybabs:
Money is nt d issue bt love, caring nd understanding. I Appreciate an intelligent man. God fearing. Jovial nd must be calming. Highly romantic. Huge nd good looking,

Hello! are you talking about me grin

Ummmm! What do u mean by Huge? embarassed
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by prettyjo(f): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
handsome
handsome
neat
extremely neat
handsome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by dagbokoncept(m): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
Swissheart:
Great Sense of Humor
Cool headed nature
Intelligence
Ability to be in charge/Control (I dont guys who do not have idea of what they are into)
Physical features (okay....no offence to the light skinned men,I prefer him dark,keeps his hair like wole soyinka's....+charming smile) wink
Today is your lucky day.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Maamin(m): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
Sanguine:
All these comments (especially from the guys) just got me laughing... #bigGrin.
Ok Now, lemmi say my own.
*clearsThroat.
1) He must have a well paying job or a very viable business or both (that's a sign of responsibility).

2) He must have a great sense of humour (I love to laugh and play too. Lol).

3) He must be a great conversationalist (I love to talk and gist #smiles).

4) He must be a good cook (I like food, so we can take turns cooking #lol).

5) Above all, his heart must beat real hard for GOD (now, that is very very key and germane).

Emmm! Op come and give this one clay so she can create her own man abeg! sad

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Maamin(m): 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
grad2012:
Gosh I luv it when a man smells and looks good.

You mean like fried rice and chicken?

Damn who else is hungry?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Maamin(m): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
prettyjo:
handsome
handsome
neat
extremely neat
handsome

I have a feeling.....

I think......

You are lying tongue
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by queencandace(f): 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
looks intelligence trustworthy ambitious in a good way you must be a Chelsea fan... lol

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Swissheart(f): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
Maamin:

Only one man? shocked
#confused#....am I asking for too much?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Maamin(m): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
Swissheart:
#confused#....am I asking for too much?

Not if I can see ur pinshure kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Join Whatsapp TV For Erotic Status Views / “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.