Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,928 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? (56305 Views)

What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl / Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most / Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by awesome11(m): 6:34am On Nov 02, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Lol.....seriously, if u exhibit those things,just send me a mail.

I don't know what could be wrong. I can only send anonymous mails. Maybe, you should mail me instead.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by gary400(m): 6:35am On Nov 02, 2015
Keketu:
this one he will marry at 57year old

this one, you will marry at 36 year old

this one marry at 37 year old
dem go bring hubby from village for this bae.....hair like soyinka.....haha...na ibo gal u be?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by happydays1(m): 6:41am On Nov 02, 2015
faith551:
Now are this ladies actually kidding or are they being serious?
No body is talking money and looks, and that's one reason that's kept me single grin
Looks like am going to get ready for some good good loving.
Look well they all talk about money. its imbedded in their comments, they mustn't spell it out. M O N E Y

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by JoeCutie(m): 6:46am On Nov 02, 2015
montezz:

Can someone give dis guy a round of applause? U nailed it!*in oda words,act like a lady think like a man*
I strongly believe dia r numerous ladies out dia who dsnt give a hoot abt ur wallet rather what u have upstairs-common sense of which category I belong. My heart melts at the sight of a dark, intelligent,eloquent,humorous african man and of course he must be a financially and emotionally stable.And yes!must share same religious views with me(to avoid stories dt tickles d bum).
Montezz! So there are stories that tickle the bum? shocked grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Obaf16(f): 6:58am On Nov 02, 2015
faith551:
No body is talking money and looks, and that's one reason that's kept me single grin
Money is not everything,only diggers nd lazy fellows will b after ur money.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by modele2: 6:59am On Nov 02, 2015
Money is a given like saying he should be a man.....its simply basic.All the other qualities are on top of money. It does not have to be loads but at least enough to get by....why does a man who is on ground zero want a woman. It's even against the laws of nature and God sef. How will he provide.

For me
1. Love and fear God.
2. Very clean..clean shaven.neat hair.no dreds. Afro or the likes.
3. Intelligent and smart. Have zero patience for low in
4.he must be funny
5. Alergic to mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by ostirich(m): 7:09am On Nov 02, 2015
The Gods part is very ok bt not an eaasy thing shaa
cutemaria:
That's great but the Godly part could have made it perfect.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by darea18: 7:12am On Nov 02, 2015
Fear God respect Woman
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by daneni1(m): 7:15am On Nov 02, 2015
[quote author=queencandace post=39588683] looks
intelligence
trustworthy
ambitious in a good way
you must be a Chelsea fan... lol[/quote

Hmmmmm. Oya clap for her
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Metrofox(m): 7:21am On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:
1. Intelligence
2. Sense of humour
3. Great communicator but not run his mouth
4. Good looking with "manly" features
5. Hairy. No explanation. I just find it hot. It's like having a large Tarantula spider grin

Most girls are scared of spiders..you're very weird
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by GbengaPs(m): 7:24am On Nov 02, 2015
PunterTim:
You Just Highlighted Me(Minus The God Thingy
"Minus The God Thing"? Like seriously, you don't believe in Him?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by tk4rd: 7:24am On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm not into conventional hot guys though. Like, the pretty boy type. Nuh uh. Come on, we've had this discussion on another thread & I told you that I like mine a little crude. That's simply what I'm attracted to. Simple. Unpolished. Raw. And loaded with sex appeal of course. Preferrably the animalistic type grin All the 6 packs that give others googly eyes do nothing for me. It just is what it is. Shrugs.
What kind of woman are you.?
Anyway, I love the fact that you know yourself very well.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by tk4rd: 7:26am On Nov 02, 2015
Swissheart:
....for your mind,meanwhile I like your shoe...if that's you in d middle lipsrsealed
Baaaaaaaadddtt Girrll
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by nnamdiosu(m): 7:27am On Nov 02, 2015
Estharfabian:
"grin" LoL! then, that's a Bonus...tongue

Lol...then I'll rather keep my fine boy face than become an ape jor. by the time you see a more ugly gorilla than me....you'll just jump to him. # FineBoyTillIDie. wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by faith551(m): 7:29am On Nov 02, 2015
Obaf16:
Money is not everything,only diggers nd lazy fellows will b after ur money.

Am still finding it hard to believe, even though I wish it was so
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Holuwakemmy16(f): 7:37am On Nov 02, 2015
God fearing,responsible,caring,easy going,sense of humor,money also,when he get all this all other things will be added to it.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by swagifted(m): 7:38am On Nov 02, 2015
faith551:
they are lowkey advertising for husband materials, money is too mainstream

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Ifyx(m): 7:41am On Nov 02, 2015
Keketu:
r u d one in d middle or u r d PLO of faculty of law in OAU himself
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by faith551(m): 7:47am On Nov 02, 2015
swagifted:
they are lowkey advertising for husband materials, money is too mainstream

Lmao, God might have touched them in service yesterday you know
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Captain001(m): 7:50am On Nov 02, 2015
Swissheart:
....for your mind,meanwhile I like your shoe...if that's you in d middle lipsrsealed

Hahaha!!! This girl your sarcasm got me laughing like "not a man"
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by newguy1(m): 7:50am On Nov 02, 2015
Swissheart:
Great Sense of Humor
Cool headed nature
Intelligence
Ability to be in charge/Control (I dont like guys who do not have idea of what they are into)
Physical features (okay....no offence to the light skinned men,I prefer him dark,keeps his hair like wole soyinka's....+charming smile) wink
u just describe kunta kunte
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Aitee1: 7:54am On Nov 02, 2015
benedictnsi:
Answer......

Money

Money

Money

Money and

Money.
(especially in Africa)

grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by elijah2(m): 7:55am On Nov 02, 2015
prettyjo:
handsome handsome neat extremely neat handsome
like seriously? u must be kidding me. This isn't all that makes a man.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by mubarak001(m): 8:00am On Nov 02, 2015
Swissheart:

Liking his shoe is one of ur strong points, right?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by olatuneji: 8:23am On Nov 02, 2015
Sanguine:
All these comments (especially from the guys) just got me laughing... #bigGrin.
Ok Now, lemmi say my own.
*clearsThroat.
1) He must have a well paying job or a very viable business or both (that's a sign of responsibility).

2) He must have a great sense of humour (I love to laugh and play too. Lol).

3) He must be a great conversationalist (I love to talk and gist #smiles).

4) He must be a good cook (I like food, so we can take turns cooking #lol).

5) Above all, his heart must beat real hard for GOD (now, that is very very key and germane).
Believe me I enjoy ur qualities,this actually made me check your profiLe you look lovely and beautiful.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by silversonuc(m): 8:33am On Nov 02, 2015
[quote author=Jollybabs post=39583333]Money is nt d issue bt love, caring nd understanding. I Appreciate an intelligent man. God fearing. Jovial nd must be calming. Highly romantic. Huge nd good lookin
huge?? I tink u shld b more specific here
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Owliver(m): 8:33am On Nov 02, 2015
Oshiomole does not have any of the thousands of qualities mentioned by ladies in this forum yet he married that beautiful lara of a chick.

i shall not be deceived.

soooo............

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Skibofire(m): 8:33am On Nov 02, 2015
darkskingoddess:
1. INTELLIGENT. I love a deep, intellectual conversation.

2. MORALS. Is he respectful? Does he value family? Religious or not... are his beliefs in check?

3. WELL-DRESSED/ATTRACTIVE. A huge plus!! The two qualities go hand in hand for me.

4. MASCULINE. A man who is confident in his masculinity and can put me in my place when need be... YESSSS!

5. AMBITIOUS. I need to know that a man has goals/plans for success.

These are just 5 things that initially attract me. MUST HAVES are a different list.
Kindly tell us the MUST HAVES
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Alani86: 9:04am On Nov 02, 2015
cutemaria:
That's great but the Godly part could have made it perfect.

I hope you'll be very sincere and steadfast my dear. Only God makes a woman beautiful and a man strong! Any woman/man without God isn't beautiful/strong. Facial looks can diminish, that shape/figure/endowment could fade with time. But, the inner beauty and strength (that great, loving, kind, gentle, selfless, considerate, honest, loyal....... Heart) which only God gives, never fails!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Chukwudi718(m): 9:05am On Nov 02, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
God fearing,responsible,caring,easy going,sense of humor,money also,when he get all this all other things will be added to it.

What u jst mentioned is the definition of me... Mk we roll nw..
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by holysaint1(m): 9:07am On Nov 02, 2015
Jollybabs:
Money is nt d issue bt love, caring nd understanding. I Appreciate an intelligent man. God fearing. Jovial nd must be calming. Highly romantic. Huge nd good looking,

keep calm and wait..... JESUS IS COMING SOON !!! sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Join Whatsapp TV For Erotic Status Views / “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.