Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? (56303 Views)

What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl / Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most / Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Idrismusty97(m): 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
See them forming intelligence, good sense of humour, wit, blab blah. We all know what attracts you to a guy, If this thread truly defines what attracts every Lady to a guy then where do Nigerian ladies came from?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Optional2(f): 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
Must b a lover of sport especially in d game of football.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by ideatoprince18(m): 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
firstly...sweetheart, No one's Ugly...undecided

Secondly, LoL! "grin" I'm pretty sure you're twice my Age...wink

thirdly, I'm different...looks deceive...I'd rather have a guy with a promising future than A cute, 7-packs- pink'd lips Nigga...smiley
........ OK oooo ..... "so says AUNTY ESTHAR .......

.....pls oooo am not twice ur age unless u are indirectly telling me u still in pry school!!!!
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by coolfredo(m): 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lmfao @bolded..."grin"LoL...I'm different...IDGAF bout Looks....undecided Just The chemistry...tongue
babe only chemistry, physics nko?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by bolakale30(m): 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
Swissheart:
Great Sense of Humor
Cool headed nature
Intelligence
Ability to be in charge/Control (I dont like guys who do not have idea of what they are into)
Physical features (okay....no offence to the light skinned men,I prefer him dark,keeps his hair like wole soyinka's....+charming smile) wink
You have found your husband... You are asking where is him... Look no further, Here I am, marry me!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Mistermamus(m): 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Appearance
Odorless breath
Good manners
His brain
Lastly, sense of humor!

If as a man, you have those things, abeg befriend me!
story story story! Ehn we don hear sha
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Bamz(m): 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
His Smile...wink
His Brains...of course! *this should actually come first*
His great sense of Humor..."grin"
His playfulness...*I'm a dog* cry still Love hide and seek games!

his Wits..tongue *He has to be strong* Like really strong...lipsrsealed

Ps...I really do not care about His looks..wink i could date someone that looks like a GORILLA, It's all About chemistry..."grin"

I hear you're looking for me... Hey butterfly smiley
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Pque(m): 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
His Smile...wink

Ps...I really do not care about His looks..wink i could date someone that looks like a GORILLA, It's all About chemistry..."grin"

the kind of ladies who date grandfathers
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
coolfredo:
babe only chemistry, physics nko?
iffa Throw You knock ehn...cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Chukzy44(m): 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:
1. Intelligence
2. Sense of humour
3. Great communicator but not run his mouth
4. Good looking with "manly" features
5. Hairy. No explanation. I just find it hot. It's like having a large Tarantula spider grin
dnt u think u skiping somtin?or actualy isnt it in diz part u now say"money" grin
PunkyVeer:
1. Intelligence
2. Sense of humour
5. Hairy. No explanation. I just find it hot. It's like having a large Tarantula spider grin
dnt u think u skiping somtin?or actualy isnt it in diz part u now say" nd money"
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Africanbarbie(f): 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
Victoria,miss lec face, use dat link vote, and also invite your frnds to vote,share on facebook,twitter and ig lecmodels/fashions photos https://m.facebook.com/lecmodels/photos/a.581816118603037.1073741830.482744781843505/816159518502028/?type=3&source=56
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
Pque:

the kind of ladies who date grandfathers
I really do not GAF...undecided

One thing i know tho...I'd never date someone with Your mentality...so Ancient..undecided
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by coolfredo(m): 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
angelofurlife:
I love men that are respected in the society they come from, I hate violent men, he must be gentle and I love money. He must have a good job, a job I can proudly tell my siblings about. I don't have so much experience when it comes to Sex and so I don't have any problem with the size of his penis.
. Can he also proudly tell his children abt ya job too?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Kingsasian(m): 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
faith551:
Now are this ladies actually kidding or are they being serious?
No body is talking money and looks, and that's one reason that's kept me single grin
Looks like am going to get ready for some good good loving.
bros, be not deceived. Let them keep on lying.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Xtracoool(m): 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
firstly...sweetheart, No one's Ugly...undecided

Secondly, LoL! "grin" I'm pretty sure you're twice my Age...wink

thirdly, I'm different...looks deceive...I'd rather have a guy with a promising future than A cute, 7-packs- pink'd lips Nigga...smiley

You can't be so sure he is twice your age
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
Bamz:

I hear you're looking for me... Hey butterfly smiley
Really? shocked
Hey Housefly...wink
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by dahaz(m): 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
angelofurlife:
I love men that are respected in the society they come from, I hate violent men, he must be gentle and I love money. He must have a good job, a job I can proudly tell my siblings about. I don't have so much experience when it comes to Sex and so I don't have any problem with the size of his penis.
you are sincere
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by tellwisdom: 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
Who is going to marry all these foolish gurls? sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
Al dz ladies up there.. No offense buh r y'all improving in al spheres f ur lives? Remember dat gud characters attract gud pple.. Try be beta persons b4 dz typo guys cud cum around.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by epini(m): 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:
1. Intelligence
2. Sense of humour
and money
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Bamz(m): 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
queencandace:
looks
intelligence
trustworthy
ambitious in a good way
you must be a Chelsea fan... lol
Lol I'm a Chelsea fan and I think it's a bad time to date a fellow Chelsea fan. Such gloomy union.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by coolfredo(m): 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
iffa Throw You knock ehn...cry
. No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
Xtracoool:

You can't be so sure he is twice your age
oh! I was only being sarcastic tho..undecided
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by chillian(f): 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
His spiritual life His brain His sense of humor His ability to handle issues and take responsibilities His dress sense.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by chubbygal(f): 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
I love dark skin guys
With manly features
Average height
Empowerment ( as in money)
White set of teeth ,I don't entertain guys with brown teeth. sad sad
Meanwhile to all the ladies : success is not sexually transmitted, so stop sleeping with successful men and work hard.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
coolfredo:
. No weapon formed against me shall prosper
"grin" Amen!
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Ramos16(m): 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:
1. Intelligence
2. Sense of humour
tarantula??!!, i gat my eyes on you gal, my eyez on you
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Bamz(m): 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
Really? shocked

Hey Housefly...wink

Lol butterfly is an affectionate term for a happy and playful chic... and housefly, seriously? angry
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
----------------
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by epini(m): 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
His Smile...wink

like me ?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Abduletudaye(m): 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:
1. Intelligence
2. Sense of humour

Lmao... cheesy you are just weird.. grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Xtracoool(m): 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
oh! I was only being sarcastic tho..undecided

oops.... Sorry smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Join Whatsapp TV For Erotic Status Views / “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.