Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? (56304 Views)

What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl / Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most / Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Lakeshizu(m): 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
Some comments here can make you commit suicide......
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Ramos16(m): 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lakeshizu:
Mr software developer, what are you developing? cheesy cheesy
go to sleep please
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by mystique18(m): 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
queencandace:
looks
intelligence
trustworthy
ambitious in a good way
you must be a Chelsea fan... lol
checked!
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Lakeshizu(m): 12:00am On Nov 02, 2015
Ramos16:
go to sleep please
Sing a song and I will cry
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Catalyst4eva(m): 12:00am On Nov 02, 2015
cutemaria:
Intelligence
Maturity
Sense of humour
Good sense of responsibility
He must be highly sophisticated and charming cool
Above all, his heart must beat for God

That's exactly me

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Pque(m): 12:01am On Nov 02, 2015
Estharfabian:
"grin" LoL..Sweety...I'm positive I'd survive! undecided

Well, I'am a virgin ♔. Believe it or not.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by HARRYzbrown(m): 12:04am On Nov 02, 2015
Sanguine:
All these comments (especially from the guys) just got me laughing... #bigGrin.
Ok Now, lemmi say my own.
*clearsThroat.
1) He must have a well paying job or a very viable business or both (that's a sign of responsibility).

2) He must have a great sense of humour (I love to laugh and play too. Lol).

3) He must be a great conversationalist (I love to talk and gist #smiles).

4) He must be a good cook (I like food, so we can take turns cooking #lol).

5) Above all, his heart must beat real hard for GOD (now, that is very very key and germane).
my sister. Wait for jesus!!! He is coming soon

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by olabolawasiu(m): 12:14am On Nov 02, 2015
Can a guy be responsible without money? Question for ladies [img][/img]
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by nnamdiosu(m): 12:21am On Nov 02, 2015
Estharfabian:
His Smile...wink
His Brains...of course! *this should actually come first*
His great sense of Humor..."grin"
His playfulness...*I'm a dog* cry still Love hide and seek games!

his Wits..tongue *He has to be strong* Like really strong...lipsrsealed

Ps...I really do not care about His looks..wink i could date someone that looks like a GORILLA, It's all About chemistry..."grin"

I gat all mentioned features.....apart from the gorilla part sha. wink
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Bamz(m): 12:23am On Nov 02, 2015
Estharfabian:
Oh! shocked that's what it was? undecided

I thought we were calling names of Insects? embarassed *Actually wanted calling U cockroach next*

Typical Naija girl...
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 02, 2015
Estharfabian:
His Smile...wink
His Brains...of course! *this should actually come first*
His great sense of Humor..."grin"
His playfulness...*I'm a dog* cry still Love hide and seek games!

his Wits..tongue [size=18pt]*He has to be strong*[/size] Like really strong...lipsrsealed

Ps...I really do not care about His looks..wink i could date someone that looks like a GORILLA, It's all About chemistry..."grin"
Strong how?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by no1madman(m): 12:25am On Nov 02, 2015
Swissheart:
....for your mind,meanwhile I like your shoe...if that's you in d middle lipsrsealed

funny shoe!. .even a miserable beggar will reject it. . .bahahaha!
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 02, 2015
nnamdiosu:

I gat all mentioned features.....apart from the gorilla part sha. wink
"grin" LoL! then, that's a Bonus...tongue
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 02, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

Strong how?
LoL! "grin" Stronger than me? wink
Imma Skilled Fighter..."grin" I wouldn't wanna Whoop my BF's Butt In an Argument...cry
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by macminista(m): 12:54am On Nov 02, 2015
benedictnsi:
Answer......

Money

Money

Money

Money and

Money.
(especially in Africa)
haha haha LWKM
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by montezz(f): 1:04am On Nov 02, 2015
doyinisaac:
ladies be like intelligence and sense of humour but in reality the case is difference...make una dey bobo them oo..grin
DI,o ma t'ojo meta!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by daclint(m): 1:26am On Nov 02, 2015
Sanguine:
All these comments (especially from the guys) just got me laughing... #bigGrin.
Ok Now, lemmi say my own.
*clearsThroat.
1) He must have a well paying job or a very viable business or both (that's a sign of responsibility).

2) He must have a great sense of humour (I love to laugh and play too. Lol).

3) He must be a great conversationalist (I love to talk and gist #smiles).

4) He must be a good cook (I like food, so we can take turns cooking #lol).

5) Above all, his heart must beat real hard for GOD (now, that is very very key and germane).

get clay and make him yourself grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by montezz(f): 1:35am On Nov 02, 2015
Pque:
One thing I know is that my boss p u c k girls like u take pure water, married or not. He don't do teen but mature girls and woman despite d fact that he has more than a wife. He is over 50yrs but looks 40.
The point is: How is he achieving this? His attributes:

very intelligent (orally nd written),
strong and energetic,
Dresses well and neatly ( native nd english wears. Well polished shoes and sandals),
good looking,
Sweet mouth,
he thinks like computer,
He is a very good lier,
Bold nd courageous,
hype and advertise himself (directly or indirectly)
humble (accomodates nd listen to everybody, young nd old. Bends when he greets.)
loves to say 'by God's grace'
He knows people.
Whenever he is in a hurry nd desperate to get money, u can end up being his victim but if u handle him well, he will pay back when he has and u come in time, if not, years things.
He slices girls like he is slicing tomatoe. I don't know how he achieve this but 4 someone like him 'I think he promises girls and end up fulfilling or may not fulfill'
the kind of girls he slices are angel until I saw him slice one woman with barbarric face mark. If u have ur wife nearer to a man like this and ur wife is not a barbarric born again, sorry 4 u. To women, the name of that man is Temptation.

All this thing above is a long story, if u have money, good car or cars, you will slice girls like carrot.

Can someone give dis guy a round of applause? U nailed it!*in oda words,act like a lady think like a man*
I strongly believe dia r numerous ladies out dia who dsnt give a hoot abt ur wallet rather what u have upstairs-common sense of which category I belong. My heart melts at the sight of a dark, intelligent,eloquent,humorous african man and of course he must be a financially and emotionally stable.And yes!must share same religious views with me(to avoid stories dt tickles d bum).
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 02, 2015
Swissheart:
....for your mind,meanwhile I like your shoe...if that's you in d middle lipsrsealed

Loool,you are heartless & wicked grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by 900warriorz: 4:07am On Nov 02, 2015
Swissheart:
Great Sense of Humor
Cool headed nature
Intelligence
Ability to be in charge/Control (I dont like guys who do not have idea of what they are into)
Physical features (okay....no offence to the light skinned men,I prefer him dark,keeps his hair like wole soyinka's....+charming smile) wink

i fit perfectly into your description...you made me blush! cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 02, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! "grin" Stronger than me? wink
Imma Skilled Fighter..."grin" I wouldn't wanna Whoop my BF's Butt In an Argument...cry
grin grin grin
Nice one cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by darkskingoddess(f): 4:36am On Nov 02, 2015
1. INTELLIGENT. I love a deep, intellectual conversation.

2. MORALS. Is he respectful? Does he value family? Religious or not... are his beliefs in check?

3. WELL-DRESSED/ATTRACTIVE. A huge plus!! The two qualities go hand in hand for me.

4. MASCULINE. A man who is confident in his masculinity and can put me in my place when need be... YESSSS!

5. AMBITIOUS. I need to know that a man has goals/plans for success.

These are just 5 things that initially attract me. MUST HAVES are a different list.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by agarawu23(m): 4:59am On Nov 02, 2015
[s]
PunkyVeer:
1. Intelligence
2. Sense of humour
3. Great communicator but not run his mouth
4. Good looking with "manly" features
5. Hairy. No explanation. I just find it hot. It's like having a large Tarantula spider grin
[/s]

[size=18pt]where is money?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by summerflame(m): 5:27am On Nov 02, 2015
they can't talk about money now, they are almost nearing menopause

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 02, 2015
Lol.....seriously, if u exhibit those things,just send me a mail.

awesome11:

Ehn ehn... Today is your lucky day then. PM me ASAP..
Finally, my mama no go wahala for this wife matter again.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 02, 2015
all4naija:

All right! Stay to your big belly, hairy and big b o n e r guy. It is your choice not mine. cool

Hahaha. No big bellies, please.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by baslone: 6:02am On Nov 02, 2015
These attributes are only seeked for discussion sake on the internet.

In real life, Ladies want a lion in bed and a jaguar in the garage kind of guys

Not all these - intelligent. . . ambitious . . .caring. . . . . give me flower bla bla bla

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Sanguine(f): 6:05am On Nov 02, 2015
All of una wey dey shout "get clay and make him yourself", I nor fit laugh! I guess he's already made, but sure not with clay.
And Celibacy?? Me?? Hmmn! When I'm not apostle Paul.
I only mentioned those things that strike me, and which I found already. So y'all bera keep shouting "get clay and make him yourself". . . because he's already here! Dhuuur! #smiles.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 02, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Appearance Odorless breath Good manners His brain Lastly, sense of humor!
If as a man, you have those things, abeg befriend me!
i am here
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by angelofurlife: 6:20am On Nov 02, 2015
dahaz:

but you can still be proud to tell your siblings i work in nnpc no big deal
I can't tongue
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by dahaz(m): 6:27am On Nov 02, 2015
angelofurlife:
I can't tongue

cry
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by gary400(m): 6:29am On Nov 02, 2015
Swissheart:
Great Sense of Humor
Cool headed nature
Intelligence
Ability to be in charge/Control (I dont like guys who do not have idea of what they are into)
Physical features (okay....no offence to the light skinned men,I prefer him dark,keeps his hair like wole soyinka's....+charming smile) wink
gross

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Join Whatsapp TV For Erotic Status Views / “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.