Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,571 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? (56297 Views)

What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl / Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most / Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Chocboyslim: 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm not into conventional hot guys though. Like, the pretty boy type. Nuh uh. Come on, we've had this discussion on another thread & I told you that I like mine a little crude. That's simply what I'm attracted to. Simple. Unpolished. Raw. And loaded with sex appeal of course. Preferrably the animalistic type grin All the 6 packs that give others googly eyes do nothing for me. It just is what it is. Shrugs.
Funny you.... u sounds lyk an alien; sum1 pls call me a 911*
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by winner01(m): 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
Swissheart:
....for your mind,meanwhile I like your shoe...if that's you in d middle lipsrsealed
;Dwickedness grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
Generous(very important cos some rich guys re still stingy)
Loyalty(uve got 2 worship d ground I step on cos I'l do the same to u)
Humble(I hate proud men)
Caring(uve got to know my every mood)
And so many other things

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Ramos16(m): 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uhm...of course it would..."grin" it's more like Aerobics...Another means of exercise..I'm sure you'd love it! wink

PS...You don't gym? shocked Are U even Human? how do U cope? cry
told u, gorilla, smiley
i am a software developer, spend up to15 to 18 hours per day in front of a computer most days, have not been able to keep any good relationship for long, but now i need my life back, gonna be hitting the gym 5 hours per day, but i need someone that share the idea to keep morale high
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ramos16:

told u, gorilla, smiley
i am a software developer, spend up to15 to 18 hours per day in front of a computer most days, have not been able to keep my any good relationship for long, but now i need my life back, gonna be hitting the gym 5 hours per day, but i need someone that share the idea to keep morale high
5hours per day?? "grin" GoodLuck with that! cool

Uhm...In otherwords...You're chubby huh? shocked
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Ramos16(m): 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
5hours per day?? "grin" GoodLuck with that! cool

Uhm...In otherwords...You're chubby huh? shocked
nah, am not, am actually built, was a volleyballer, stopped cos i lost contact with my team, and yes 5 hours at weekends
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Chocboyslim: 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
GussssH!! Girls indiz forum re being unrealistic with their choices. Am an handsome, dark, tall, slim guy with a 10.4inch longinus... u know wAt i mean? If u re interested for a maximum satisfactn, pls holla at mine bbm @56176B23, As for d gurls who doesn’t lyk my type,should pls bckk off my timeline. thnx
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm not into conventional hot guys though. Like, the pretty boy type. Nuh uh. Come on, we've had this discussion on another thread & I told you that I like mine a little crude. That's simply what I'm attracted to. Simple. Unpolished. Raw. And loaded with sex appeal of course. Preferrably the animalistic type grin All the 6 packs that give others googly eyes do nothing for me. It just is what it is. Shrugs.
All right! Stay to your big belly, hairy and big b o n e r guy. It is your choice not mine. cool
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Fkforyou(m): 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
His Smile...wink
His Brains...of course! *this should actually come first*
His great sense of Humor..."grin"
His playfulness...*I'm a dog* cry still Love hide and seek games!

his Wits..tongue *He has to be strong* Like really strong...lipsrsealed

Ps...I really do not care about His looks..wink i could date someone that looks like a GORILLA, It's all About chemistry..."grin"
Babe if its all about the chemistry then that won't be a problem, just come to secret lab in my bedroom, I promise you we are going to produce enough Oxytocin.....lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Chocboyslim: 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ramos16:

nah, am not, am actually built, was a volleyballer, stopped cos i lost contact with my team, and yes 5 hours at weekends
Stop falln ur hands dog... lieyn is nt d best way to get a bae*
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by activelyA(f): 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
Swissheart:
....for your mind,meanwhile I like your shoe...if that's you in d middle lipsrsealed

I dont know you noticed too grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by awesome11(m): 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Oya take notes o grin

1. Height alwayssss works, in fact I'm already sweating grin But you don't neeed height sha don't be too short and have some other things going for u.
2. Humour. If ur not funny at least laugh at my jokes I go manage u
3. Very kind. Like overly kind. Not that they show it but on the inside sha. An extremely good heart.
4. Smart. Nuff said
5. A good manipulator. Don't ask me to explain cry

Behold, your husband is here. Asketh thou where he is? Thou needeth not to, for you readeth his write-up now..

Seriously, I got all except #2.

By the way, #5 is my real talent.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by stunnert(m): 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
My cash(ego) nd my sweet prick

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ramos16:

Oh! shocked Nice! "grin"

Never actually seen A volleyball game before tho..except on TV's...undecided *Awkward*
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
Chocboyslim:

Uhm..I'm sorry Buh actually...You're the dog Here for not minding your business...cry

Typical example of Mikey(My puppy)..."grin"
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by MbashrexBashir(m): 11:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
In the name of Jesus every thing you typed here today shall be answered. Since MONEY is not included guyz wey una go marry go get every thing you request for except for MONEY. MUMU GIRLS... huna go de form one humble girl here abi.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Ramos16(m): 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
Oh! shocked Nice! "grin"

Never actually seen A volleyball game before tho..except on TV's...undecided *Awkward*
its a great team sport, you will love it.. If you go around stadiums you should be able to spot a court
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
Fkforyou:

Babe if its all about the chemistry then that won't be a problem, just come to secret lab in my bedroom, I promise you we are going to produce enough Oxytocin.....lol
LoL! "grin"
Take your mind outta the gutterz...undecided
that's really not what I meant by "CHEMISTRY" "grin"
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by conquerorsegun(m): 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
His Smile...wink
His Brains...of course! *this should actually come first*
His great sense of Humor..."grin"
His playfulness...*I'm a dog* cry still Love hide and seek games!

his Wits..tongue *He has to be strong* Like really strong...lipsrsealed

Ps...I really do not care about His looks..wink i could date someone that looks like a GORILLA, It's all About chemistry..."grin"
yeparipa.... Shioooor,
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Ramos16(m): 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
Chocboyslim:

firstly am not a dog, and please point out the lie, the part where i want to start hitting the gym or where i said i used to play volleyball, why don't u mind your own business boy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by conquerorsegun(m): 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
airmirthd1:
Hmmmm.....okay......here are the things I love in a man
1..He must be intelligent n smart
2..God fearing and be actively involved with God n church activities
3..Be able to cater for my needs n our family especially if I won't be working
4..He must be homely n accommodating
5..Should be ready to pamper me with everything
6..He should say funny things once in a while cos I love laughing... Infact I rest ma case for now
se churchi deeper life noloo ni? Just asking
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Pque(m): 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
One thing I know is that my boss p u c k girls like u take pure water, married or not. He don't do teen but mature girls and woman despite d fact that he has more than a wife. He is over 50yrs but looks 40.
The point is: How is he achieving this? His attributes:

very intelligent (orally nd written),
strong and energetic,
Dresses well and neatly ( native nd english wears. Well polished shoes and sandals),
good looking,
Sweet mouth,
he thinks like computer,
He is a very good lier,
Bold nd courageous,
hype and advertise himself (directly or indirectly)
humble (accomodates nd listen to everybody, young nd old. Bends when he greets.)
loves to say 'by God's grace'
He knows people.
Whenever he is in a hurry nd desperate to get money, u can end up being his victim but if u handle him well, he will pay back when he has and u come in time, if not, years things.
He slices girls like he is slicing tomatoe. I don't know how he achieve this but 4 someone like him 'I think he promises girls and end up fulfilling or may not fulfill'
the kind of girls he slices are angel until I saw him slice one woman with barbarric face mark. If u have ur wife nearer to a man like this and ur wife is not a barbarric born again, sorry 4 u. To women, the name of that man is Temptation.

All this thing above is a long story, if u have money, good car or cars, you will slice girls like carrot.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Arizonaguy(m): 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
Sanguine:
All these comments (especially from the guys) just got me laughing... #bigGrin.
Ok Now, lemmi say my own.
*clearsThroat.
1) He must have a well paying job or a very viable business or both (that's a sign of responsibility).

2) He must have a great sense of humour (I love to laugh and play too. Lol).

3) He must be a great conversationalist (I love to talk and gist #smiles).

4) He must be a good cook (I like food, so we can take turns cooking #lol).

5) Above all, his heart must beat real hard for GOD (now, that is very very key and germane).
i think this is an overstatement...you would turn celibacy if u want to wait for the man with all this ur aforestated sentiments...guess you just need to compromise on something
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by iamdapsyj(m): 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
maiahsaiah:
Generous(very important cos some rich guys re still stingy)
Loyalty(uve got 2 worship d ground I step on cos I'l do the same to u)
Humble(I hate proud men)
Caring(uve got to know my every mood)
And so many other things

The points listed above looks selfish though....btw was your picture shot at fut minna?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by bidexmimi(f): 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
1) Intelligent,smart and matured abt his actions,thinking and understanding ..very important,i luv guys dat r challenging.
2)Goodlooking and presentable he doesn't have to be Mr Nigeria, bt i cant be with a Gorilla. You knw d not too short, not too fat,nose or teeth suldnt be too big etc.
3) Loving and Caring, an ingredient dat would keep d relationship going without being boring.
4) Industrious guys would never be broke, he would always find a way 2 make dat money, you know money is very important. He must be kind enof 2 give ooo..not d stingy ones.
5) And yes he just have 2 be good in bed, body no be firewood. We gat to 2 do some styles 2 spice tins up ones in a while now.

The last is not a must a tho, bt 1st 4 is important

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Fkforyou(m): 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! "grin" Take your mind outta the gutterz...undecided that's really not what I meant by "CHEMISTRY" "grin"
Lol....my bad....but the offer still remains though....lol.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by conquerorsegun(m): 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
U just spoke their mind a bit
Eliba:
I get attracted if he is a God-fearing type, loving, PATIENT, understanding and a caring type in cash and otherwise cheesy
Define dat ur patient, do u mean- gbewudani?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Chocboyslim: 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uhm..I'm sorry Buh actually...You're the dog Here for not minding your business...cry

I no say ur fishy brain don dey fall for dat blattant liar. grin
Estharfabian:

I no say ur fishy brain don dey fall for dat blattant liar.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Chocboyslim: 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ramos16:

firstly am not a dog, and please point out the lie, the part where i want to start hitting the gym or where i said i used to play volleyball, why don't u mind your own business boy
Pack well boy & stop braggn.. Real men dnt need much explanation b4 convincn a bae. All i see is a weak niggor tryn to get a fishy bitch on internet.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Lakeshizu(m): 11:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ramos16:

told u, gorilla, smiley
i am a software developer, spend up to15 to 18 hours per day in front of a computer most days, have not been able to keep any good relationship for long, but now i need my life back, gonna be hitting the gym 5 hours per day, but i need someone that share the idea to keep morale high
Mr software developer, what are you developing? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by pxjosh(m): 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
Upon all my sense of humor and playfulness.. Am still single, single reason cos I don't ave money yet embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Ramos16(m): 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
Chocboyslim:

Pack well boy & stop braggn.. Real men dnt need much explanation b4 convincn a bae. All i see is a weak niggor tryn to get a fishy bitch on internet.
man, i ve not the slightest idea of what you are talking about, braggn!!?? Am just going to ignore you... I have work 2mao going to sleep, i think you should do the same

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Join Whatsapp TV For Erotic Status Views / “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.