Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? (56386 Views)

What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl / Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most / Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by jetage1(m): 9:09am On Nov 02, 2015
faith551:
Now are this ladies actually kidding or are they being serious?
No body is talking money and looks, and that's one reason that's kept me single grin
Looks like am going to get ready for some good good loving.
keep waiting
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 02, 2015
conquerorsegun:
yeparipa.... Shioooor,
"grin"
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Alani86: 9:18am On Nov 02, 2015
Sanguine:
All these comments (especially from the guys) just got me laughing... #bigGrin.
Ok Now, lemmi say my own.
*clearsThroat.
1) He must have a well paying job or a very viable business or both (that's a sign of responsibility).

2) He must have a great sense of humour (I love to laugh and play too. Lol).

3) He must be a great conversationalist (I love to talk and gist #smiles).

4) He must be a good cook (I like food, so we can take turns cooking #lol).

5) Above all, his heart must beat real hard for GOD (now, that is very very key and germane).

Hmmm!!! There's something about you.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 02, 2015
Ramos16:

its a great team sport, you will love it.. If you go around stadiums you should be able to spot a court
I go around stadiums A Lot....Anyways, maybe I've just been careless tho? "grin"

I'd look out for any volleyball team Nextime...wink
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 02, 2015
Must be a smoker
A gambler

An alcoholic

Yet, Godly

And Honest.

She saw those in me grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by dwesternmall: 9:49am On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales.

interested candidates should send their CV's to ebinum.uyagu@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

spread the word... tell a friend.

Regards
Damien
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by tmlewin13(m): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:
1. Intelligence
2. Sense of humour
3. Great communicator but not run his mouth
4. Good looking with "manly" features
5. Hairy. No explanation. I just find it hot. It's like having a large Tarantula spider grin
Interesting but the last one is funny
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by ahckmedkosy(m): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:
1. Intelligence
2. Sense of humour
5. Hairy. No explanation. I just find it hot. It's like having a large Tarantula spider grin

Let's hook up if u r single cos I met ALL requirements.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by ahckmedkosy(m): 9:52am On Nov 02, 2015
Estharfabian:
His Smile...wink
His Brains...of course! *this should actually come first*
His great sense of Humor..."grin"
His playfulness...*I'm a dog* cry still Love hide and seek games!

his Wits..tongue *He has to be strong* Like really strong...lipsrsealed

If you r single, let's hook up cos I met all requirements.

Ps...I really do not care about His looks..wink i could date someone that looks like a GORILLA, It's all About chemistry..."grin"
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by ahckmedkosy(m): 9:53am On Nov 02, 2015
cutemaria:
Intelligence
Maturity
Sense of humour
Good sense of responsibility
He must be highly sophisticated and charming cool
Above all, his heart must beat for God

@his heart must beat for God is the only reason I am quoting u. Oya I need to see u asap
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by cameroncucumber(m): 9:54am On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:
1. Intelligence
2. Sense of humour
i have all of them
u can call me ESAU
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Theophinio(m): 9:58am On Nov 02, 2015
INTERESTING
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Maxi112: 10:01am On Nov 02, 2015
cutemaria:
Intelligence Maturity Sense of humour Good sense of responsibility He must be highly sophisticated and charming cool Above all, his heart must beat for God
do u hv d qulity mention abv?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Maxi112: 10:04am On Nov 02, 2015
Swissheart:
Great Sense of Humor
Cool headed nature
Intelligence
Ability to be in charge/Control (I dont like guys who do not have idea of what they are into)
Physical features (okay....no offence to the light skinned men,I prefer him dark,keeps his hair like wole soyinka's....+charming smile) wink
hypocrisy is when u rub belching cream and u want to marry a dark dude

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Maxi112: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2015
Swissheart:
Great Sense of Humor
Cool headed nature
Intelligence
Ability to be in charge/Control (I dont like guys who do not have idea of what they are into)
Physical features (okay....no offence to the light skinned men,I prefer him dark,keeps his hair like wole soyinka's....+charming smile) wink
hypocrisy u r
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Eberex(m): 10:06am On Nov 02, 2015
angry

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 02, 2015
Its like i came to this thread late. Sorry but i go menshio pass 5 oooooh - He musy be short, very short - He must be Lefthanded - He must be a medical doctor. - He must be igala - He must resemble wizkid or davido - He must not be gay!! - He must not be a churchy type. - He must know has to dress and take care of his self

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by HIbreed(m): 10:13am On Nov 02, 2015
Bamz:

Lol I'm a Chelsea fan and I think it's a bad time to date a fellow Chelsea fan. Such gloomy union.
we are in a dark cloud,.. We really shoudn't be dating until this storm is over. grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by doyinisaac(m): 10:14am On Nov 02, 2015
montezz:

DI,o ma t'ojo meta!
abi ooo ojo merin gan...grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by HIbreed(m): 10:16am On Nov 02, 2015
Durentt:
Its like i came to this thread late. Sorry but i go menshio pass 5 oooooh
- He musy be short, very short
- He must be Lefthanded
- He must be a medical doctor.
- He must be igala
- He must resemble wizkid or davido
- He must not be gay!!
- He must not be a churchy type.
- He must know has to dress and take care of his self
Are you serious on the bolded.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by cohug: 10:16am On Nov 02, 2015
hardworking
sense of responsibility
intelligent
good looking
cleanliness

in fact there are other things the above is just top 5.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2015
nnamdiosu:

Lol...then I'll rather keep my fine boy face than become an ape jor. by the time you see a more ugly gorilla than me....you'll just jump to him. # FineBoyTillIDie. wink
Gorillas Are cuter than Apes..."grin"
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Skybee1(m): 10:31am On Nov 02, 2015
una try
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 02, 2015
HIbreed:
Are you serious on the bolded.
yea, i like short people

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by permanentgrace(m): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2015
grad2012:
Gosh I luv it when a man smells and looks good.

And that butty i see right in your DP is nothing short of my spec in a woman. If you have got the butty, i have got the good look and smell good too. Can we come together then?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by permanentgrace(m): 10:45am On Nov 02, 2015
angelofurlife:
I love men that are respected in the society they come from, I hate violent men, he must be gentle and I love money. He must have a good job, a job I can proudly tell my siblings about. I don't have so much experience when it comes to Sex and so I don't have any problem with the size of his penis.

Taaah! Na people like you straff bass in the real world but come online to form novice. Smh!
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by HIbreed(m): 10:45am On Nov 02, 2015
Durentt:
yea, i like short people
what is your reason,.. Because this particular preference of yours is odd.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by nnamdiosu(m): 10:49am On Nov 02, 2015
Estharfabian:
Gorillas Are cuter than Apes..."grin"

now you're really scaring me......wink
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 02, 2015
HIbreed:

what is your reason,.. Because this particular preference of yours is odd.
bcuz i am strange and weird at the same time
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by HIbreed(m): 11:03am On Nov 02, 2015
Durentt:
bcuz i am strange and weird at the same time
hmmm, i have no words cool
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by ClassieDemo(m): 11:06am On Nov 02, 2015
Just passin bye....
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Priceless00(f): 11:09am On Nov 02, 2015
Hmmm! Ladies listing, did u av dos qualities? U need a mr right, u av to be right to get the right person....... #My opinion

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / What is the Colour of Love? / Zimbabweans Drown While ‘Having Sex In River’ On New Year, Family Blames Mermaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.