Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh (39605 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by repogirl(f): 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
I met this girl last year december, beautiful, very comited to church, and she had all characteristics of what I want in a woman or so it seemed. I approched her, she liked me too, we started going out. I just got out from a very messy brakeup so I really was tired of dating, I told her I want to get married thats my intension and we should start working towards it. She said yes.

I met with our pastor, he basically warned me about the sister, she is nice but can be very arrogant, if I was sure this is what I want because there is no turning back, I said yes! (Love dey shark me).

Fastforward to now. This year has been a very challenging year for me financially. This she knows very well. She insisted we do the wedding by october, I told her it would be too soon, im not financially prepared for that. But I really love this girl, and I wanted her to be happy, and also I couldn't wait for her to be my wife (love still dey shark), so we finally agreed for december, even though its going to be a big financial strain on my part.

I had all the plans to raise money worked out, to cut the long story short suddenly things nose dived in business. My financial pathner had some personal challages and had to pull out funds.

She was able to raise some money from her office, but now she puts me down with her words, castigating me, feeling superior because she feels I need her. She says words that are too hurtful that I have to talk myself out of low self esteem.

The painful part is that all my friends and family members warned me about this, I didnt listen.

Now I think she has become a monster, I wish I could but a stop to all these, I really dont need to get marraid right now. I dont even know hownit will be like to live in thesame house with her.

I have always wondered why this very nice lady is still single at this age(age witheld). But now I think its her arrogance that has probably driven away all her potential suitors.

Pls I need advice, feel free to be harsh if need be

Ps this is not my story oo it is a friend cheesy
na lie, is your story,.... The evidence is in how you wrote it in first person POV..... Anyhoo.

Count this as blessing in disguise, she has shown her true colours..... RUN BEFORE YOU REGRET YOUR MARRIAGE OOOOO!
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by dannywest: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bros, if you like yourself

RUN!!!!

No ring or legal bond and she's acting like that.

And you're still asking questions on Nairaland?

Ps. Marriage is not a must

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
Marriage is indeed overrated. Go into it on your terms.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by damiloladuke: 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
May I also add thatbshe even puts me down in front of her family. She has embarased me in public too

I thought the story is not yours
WhoBeThisMan:
May I also add thatbshe even puts me down in front of her family. She has embarased me in public too

WhoBeThisMan:

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by obiorathesubtle: 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] mr man, tell your friend to leave that girl asap! A dog that bites the owner should be ready for the cooking pot, because it would be the owner's turn to bite!

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by jetage1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
you want advice on wether or not to marry a monster? ok, go ahead, marry d monster
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by DeRay98(m): 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
With so much doubt at this time? Call it off or you will be sorry later. A broken engagement is better than divorce. Forget the money you have spent. She will rule you like a dictator later....

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by MuamarGaddaffi: 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
I met this girl last year december, beautiful, very comited to church, and she had all characteristics of what I want in a woman or so it seemed. I approched her, she liked me too, we started going out. I just got out from a very messy brakeup so I really was tired of dating, I told her I want to get married thats my intension and we should start working towards it. She said yes.

I met with our pastor, he basically warned me about the sister, she is nice but can be very arrogant, if I was sure this is what I want because there is no turning back, I said yes! (Love dey shark me).

Fastforward to now. This year has been a very challenging year for me financially. This she knows very well. She insisted we do the wedding by october, I told her it would be too soon, im not financially prepared for that. But I really love this girl, and I wanted her to be happy, and also I couldn't wait for her to be my wife (love still dey shark), so we finally agreed for december, even though its going to be a big financial strain on my part.

I had all the plans to raise money worked out, to cut the long story short suddenly things nose dived in business. My financial pathner had some personal challages and had to pull out funds.

She was able to raise some money from her office, but now she puts me down with her words, castigating me, feeling superior because she feels I need her. She says words that are too hurtful that I have to talk myself out of low self esteem.

The painful part is that all my friends and family members warned me about this, I didnt listen.

Now I think she has become a monster, I wish I could but a stop to all these, I really dont need to get marraid right now. I dont even know hownit will be like to live in thesame house with her.

I have always wondered why this very nice lady is still single at this age(age witheld). But now I think its her arrogance that has probably driven away all her potential suitors.

Is her name Ifeoma
Just asking
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by fart: 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
As long as her pu.ssy is sweet. Just marry and be enjoying that alone.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by REDDEVILS1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:

na God dey give you sign oh. Beta tear race like Usain Bolt, unless u wan die young.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Justicealh3(m): 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
Guys I think "I'am" about to Marry a monster, Or now it for a Friend?

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
cry
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by godoluwa(m): 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
cards are already out, we have even finished selling aso ebi
very simple, from reception, head back to court & seek for DIVORCE. ire o

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Brytawon(m): 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ayoemrys:
go ahead and marry her if u realy love her,dnt mind her bad side,we all have weakneses,treat her wit care,am sure she's gonna realize her bad side n change

See this hot akamu. Who does that in this 21st century?
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
First off, churches are not the best place for guys to meet future wives. Second, the lady was,all the while single for a purpose. Third, listen to yourself. Kindly postponed the marriage for further appraisal. Wish you well.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by adah42: 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
Find ur way oooo! Life is too short
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by AnaCheks(m): 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
I Will advice u to cancel dat wedding, it is far far better than getting a divorce. The truth is, u will be in perpetual hell wen u marry her.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by stonecoldcafe: 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:

Okay nah. Don't you know one of the quickest way for a man to die is to marry a bad/wrong woman?

Now you don't want to fail family and friends that sowed aseobi but when you enter that marriage begin dey sweat, all these people nor go dey there that time o.

Be wise, your pastor lied. As far as una never marry, you can pull out. If you can't stand her bad mouth/arrogance now, chances are you CANNOT cope with it.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by charlsecy(m): 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
Cutehector:
I am totally fedup wit all these "its my friend's story"
That has never, and cannot stop you from dropping your 2-Cent advice! Attend to messages, not messengers!
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by safarigirl(f): 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
All these committed church girls.....anything church, you should be wary.
Anyway, break up with her. There can be no saving this relationship
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Ayoemrys(m): 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
Brytawon:

your own life is worst dan hers
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by ademipeju(f): 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by isblog(m): 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:

Brother CALL OFF THAT WEDDING. Marriage ain't a joke, it is supposed to be blissful. Yes there may be challenges in it which when/if with the right person will be like a walk in the park... Be wise

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Ayoemrys(m): 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
Brytawon:

your own life is worst compare to the girl
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by femi4: 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:

I will comment when it has become your story
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by darea18: 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
Seen
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Auxigen(m): 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
commitcrime:
Love stopped "sharking" you? Sorry or ur friend?
E-diot u need advice for that?
Anyways my advice is this.
Go ahead and marry her
Impregnate her
Divorce her
Your Moniker suits you. Commitcrime.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
You have been warned earlier
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:

bros!

I was once blind to love to the extent I started ignoring simple traces of bad stuff thinking it just new or pressure but little did I know I was about to go boom!
Thank God I was knot back with families, and advice,

You are like a sheep going to a wolf territory.
She is a wolf. And you have to avoid that line of love.

Just forget love and marriage, that WOMAN have a potential of becoming husband you will be the woman licking her ass with due time.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by goshen26: 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
what about the church, all family members etc

Story.....will they stay with u wen u start facing it? No
If u av not seen her pant u owe her nothing. It is better to in the corner of a tight room than to stay in a mansion with a troublesome spouse.

Abeg leave Aso ebi alone, even if they av killed the cow for ur weeding and u r not convinced about ur life biz partner walk-out
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Bongiboy83: 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
According to my ibibio brothers take mboko... run 4-40!! Marriage cannot be endured in this century. Please don't be afraid to start again. I wasn't afraid to walk away and start again and I am glad I did. Married my booboolicious boo. And I am very happy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. / Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.