Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh (39625 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by jomoh: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by jomoh: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
pls just advice, ignore who owns the story

Call off the wedding totally and let everyone know why you're calling it off.

They will beg on her behalf she too will beg in the end you should accede to their plea but give her and everyone the impression that you are ready to pull out of the wedding at any little sight of arrogance on her part.

By this, the embarrassment would've been on her and the spotlight would forever shine on her. In other words, as long as she still believe you can walk away from the marriage, she would be very cautious with her behaviours towards you even after marriage.

But whatever you do, never mention that the pastor warned you and don't make the begging too easy for them.

Its a little bit on the extreme side but desperate times requires desperate measures.

We know how to deal with them.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by MrPresident1: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
sukkot:
[b]here is my own advice. you are a weakling. i will not advice you to break off the wedding because i am sure you have yanshed her many times so biblically she is already your wife. the wedding ceremony is just formality. sex itself is wedding in ancient biblical cultures and in the eyes of the creator. however you have to break her spirit. you have to become a wolf. a crazy wolf. you have to destroy her spirit. break her down. you have to become a crazy monster and break her down to the point where she starts crying everyday and cursing the day she ever met you. and then when you have torn her down, you then rebuild her back in the way of love. you then rebuild the broken pieces of her and mold her into a loving person. its challenging work but its a beautiful process watching a crazy demonic woman broken down to pieces and then re-assembled into a loving woman. she will respect you forever after that. one thing you have to remember ? women like men who are in charge. right now she is a petulant child and spare the rod - spoil the child [/b] wink

NB: I AM NOT SPEAKING ABOUT PHYSICAL VIOLENCE

I am ElPresidente, and I endorse this message 100%.

OP, WhoBeThisMan, ditch yo boxer shorts and go buy for yourself reinforced steel pants, you gon have to tear that petulant rubbish outta that termagant, there will be no half inches and no let ups no middle ground, only full scale your way or the high way hard-way-the-only-way type discipline can help you regain control now since apparently you cannot call off this wedding. In your case, were l'oko mi is better than gentulu man l'oko mi o wink

She will unlearn and re-learn, na you be her husband and master (you need to check up the etymology of the word 'Husband') and she will love you more.

www.thefreedictionary.com/husband
Word History: The English word husband, even though it is a basic kinship term, is not a native English word. It comes ultimately from the Old Norse word hūsbōndi, meaning "master of a house," which was borrowed into Old English as hūsbōnda.

I AM NOT SPEAKING ABOUT PHYSICAL VIOLENCE TOO. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Simitrendy: 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
With all this grammatical blunders.

The story is fake

It must be a Nollywood movie
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by sukkot: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
MrPresident1:

OP, WhoBeThisMan, ditch yo boxer shorts and go buy for yourself reinforced steel pants, you gon have to tear that petulant rubbish outta that termagant, there will be no half inches and no let ups no middle ground, only full scale your way or the high way hard-way-the-only-way type discipline can help you regain control now since apparently you cannot call off this wedding.

She will unlearn and re-learn, na you be her husband and master (you need to check up the etymology of the word 'Husband') and she will love you more.

Word History: The English word husband, even though it is a basic kinship term, is not a native English word. It comes ultimately from the Old Norse word hūsbōndi, meaning "master of a house," which was borrowed into Old English as hūsbōnda.

blood of my blood, flesh of my flesh, i salute you el Presidente. glad we get to see eye to eye again. wink grin grin
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
you already know what you need to do.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by FisifunKododada: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E ja wo ninu o se.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by kunle75(m): 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
I met this girl last year december, beautiful, very comited to church, and she had all characteristics of what I want in a woman or so it seemed. I approched her, she liked me too, we started going out. I just got out from a very messy brakeup so I really was tired of dating, I told her I want to get married thats my intension and we should start working towards it. She said yes.

I met with our pastor, he basically warned me about the sister, she is nice but can be very arrogant, if I was sure this is what I want because there is no turning back, I said yes! (Love dey shark me).

Fastforward to now. This year has been a very challenging year for me financially. This she knows very well. She insisted we do the wedding by october, I told her it would be too soon, im not financially prepared for that. But I really love this girl, and I wanted her to be happy, and also I couldn't wait for her to be my wife (love still dey shark), so we finally agreed for december, even though its going to be a big financial strain on my part.

I had all the plans to raise money worked out, to cut the long story short suddenly things nose dived in business. My financial pathner had some personal challages and had to pull out funds.

She was able to raise some money from her office, but now she puts me down with her words, castigating me, feeling superior because she feels I need her. She says words that are too hurtful that I have to talk myself out of low self esteem.

The painful part is that all my friends and family members warned me about this, I didnt listen.

Now I think she has become a monster, I wish I could but a stop to all these, I really dont need to get marraid right now. I dont even know hownit will be like to live in thesame house with her.

I have always wondered why this very nice lady is still single at this age(age witheld). But now I think its her arrogance that has probably driven away all her potential suitors.

Pls I need advice, feel free to be harsh if need be

Ps this is not my story oo it is a friend cheesy

you already have an answer and i dnt what else you need again
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by MrPresident1: 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
sukkot:
blood of my blood, flesh of my flesh, i salute you el Presidente. glad we get to see eye to eye again. wink grin grin

I salute you too, son of my mother's womb. It is gratifying to break words again smiley grin

Only YAH Himself can explain the caliber of men He is manufacturing this days. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by jomoh: 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
MrPresident1:

OP, WhoBeThisMan, ditch yo boxer shorts and go buy for yourself reinforced steel pants, you gon have to tear that petulant rubbish outta that termagant, there will be no half inches and no let ups no middle ground, only full scale your way or the high way hard-way-the-only-way type discipline you now since apparently you cannot call off this wedding.

The only way to break her down now it to call off the wedding in a very believable way. Also going ahead to make her believe he is ready to walk out on the marriage if she so much shows her arrogant side.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by MrPresident1: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
jomoh:

The only way to break her down now it to call off the wedding in a very believable way. Also going ahead to make her believe he is ready to walk out on the marriage if she so much shows her arrogant side.

You have a strong point tho' but my standpoint is also predicated on the FACT that they are already married, I do believe that when you have yanshed you are married. Wedding is formality, calling it off is useless, they are already married.

Let him go to owode onirin, and get himself some iron pants, boxers onirin. He also has to grow some real steel balls too.

grin cool
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by engrshakespeare: 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
cards are already out, we have even finished selling aso ebi

Na u sabi, marry am na. It's obviously u like monsters.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Comradekenny(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ayoemrys:
go ahead and marry her if u realy love her,dnt mind her bad side,we all have weakneses,treat her wit care,am sure she's gonna realize her bad side n change
Which kind advice be that.......Abegi run away as fast as you can,if u like borrow that of usain bolt,the earlier the better
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by jomoh: 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
MrPresident1:

You have a strong point tho' but my standpoint is also predicated on the FACT that they are already married, I do believe that when you have yanshed you are married. Wedding is formality, calling it off is useless, they are already married.

Let him go to owode onirin, and get himself some iron pants, boxers onirin. He also has to grow some real steel balls too.

grin cool

Am not advocating for total call off but he has to make it look very real that everyone will come begging. In that way he will let everyone know what she does that made him take the decision.

In the end she will be so embarrassed with the attention and spotlight he has exposed her to, to the extent that she will be very cautious of her actions.

After all the spotlight and a lot of begging, he can then accept to go ahead but still with a caveat that he will walk out at the slight sign of arrogance even after the marriage.

Not even his parents must know about his plan.

This would've broken her spirit so seriously to the point of confusion. She won't even be sure of what is right again. At this point he can now rebuild her in a loving way that will make her appreciate him better like the guy you quoted said.

We're more like on the same page but am only giving a practical approach of how to go about it.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by barcaboi(m): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
I met this girl last year december, beautiful, very comited to church, and she had all characteristics of what I want in a woman or so it seemed. I approched her, she liked me too, we started going out. I just got out from a very messy brakeup so I really was tired of dating, I told her I want to get married thats my intension and we should start working towards it. She said yes.

I met with our pastor, he basically warned me about the sister, she is nice but can be very arrogant, if I was sure this is what I want because there is no turning back, I said yes! (Love dey shark me).

Fastforward to now. This year has been a very challenging year for me financially. This she knows very well. She insisted we do the wedding by october, I told her it would be too soon, im not financially prepared for that. But I really love this girl, and I wanted her to be happy, and also I couldn't wait for her to be my wife (love still dey shark), so we finally agreed for december, even though its going to be a big financial strain on my part.

I had all the plans to raise money worked out, to cut the long story short suddenly things nose dived in business. My financial pathner had some personal challages and had to pull out funds.

She was able to raise some money from her office, but now she puts me down with her words, castigating me, feeling superior because she feels I need her. She says words that are too hurtful that I have to talk myself out of low self esteem.

The painful part is that all my friends and family members warned me about this, I didnt listen.

Now I think she has become a monster, I wish I could but a stop to all these, I really dont need to get marraid right now. I dont even know hownit will be like to live in thesame house with her.

I have always wondered why this very nice lady is still single at this age(age witheld). But now I think its her arrogance that has probably driven away all her potential suitors.

Pls I need advice, feel free to be harsh if need be

Ps this is not my story oo it is a friend cheesy
bros...u have a month 2 cut it off.....a broken engagement is better dan a broken marriage. ......I am an example. ......no go wt sentiments
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by fart: 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
sukkot:
what exactly does that mean ? can you enlighten us on what you mean by the bolded

As long as her puss.y is tight
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by PrinceDave001(m): 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
I wonder what advice you are looking for wat you should do is clear for all to see......
lemme be blunt if you marry that babe or any babe with such characters,aside from you being unhappy after the wedding you might just get untimely death as a reward...... that's enough advise for the wise..
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by sukkot: 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
MrPresident1:

I salute you too, son of my mother's womb. It is gratifying to break words again smiley grin

Only YAH Himself can explain the caliber of men He is manufacturing this days. cheesy
sure you right. very gratifying indeed lol. ahhhh the caliber of men ? man the vibration frequency amongst these men today is extremely low. its a sign of the times. no real men who stand for something anymore. just a bunch of zombies roaming around. we await the messiahs to lift us out of this. wink grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by henrimoto(m): 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ayoemrys:
go ahead and marry her if u realy love her,dnt mind her bad side,we all have weakneses,treat her wit care,am sure she's gonna realize her bad side n change
do you know how it feels to have a female friend that looks down on you,not to talk of living with an arrogant woman as wife ?

please, don't push the @op into a frustrated marriage.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by kunbit(f): 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
And he said the story is his friend's
SMH
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by yemi4ui(m): 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:

Still on still never too late bro. A wedding is suppose to hold in my church last sunday. But guess what? It was cancelled on Friday because of d wife attitude. Nothing is too late o brother. U guys r gonna be staying together for life. What happns if things don't change for better soon after ur marriage (God forbid) jst think abt it. U don't manage marriage. If u r nt happy. Exit now or never. My 2kobo. grin grin
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Chocboyslim: 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
You dey madt.. After u don chop d bae finish; now u re here calling her a monster. When she dey on her own, no be u waka cum toast her? If u know dat dsame spirit dat lead you to her, sumon dat dsame spirit to fixed her dan calling her a monster.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Tolupage(m): 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
It's better late than never, if you've started enduring the relationship now that you are not yet married then I'd bet you may never enjoy the marriage.

Thank God you're yet to make the vow, forget about the shame, insults, finance and call it off bro.

A broken heart is better than a broken home.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by nnamdiosu(m): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
what about the church, all family members etc

hi bro. life I understand how u feel.the plans . the money spent. the people. etc. but remember one truth. don't think abt what others would think abt the marriage cos....they r just interested in the rice. your life is at stake. Quit now pls. but invite me to come and eat rice sha if u change ur mind. I'll hate to tell u later SHEBI I TOLD U....wen u open another thread here after marriage.....MY MONSTER WIFE KILLED ME.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by denda(m): 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
hmmmmm A monster is any creature, usually found in legends or horror fiction, that is often hideous and may produce fear or physical harm by its appearance and/or its actions.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by zizazizu: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
A friend of mine, a doctor, had gotten to an advanced stage in marriage preparations when he discovered the woman had been camouflaging. Introductions had been made. A month to the wedding, he called it off.

You can't pretend through a lifetime of marriage. Maybe when dating, one can be false. Living with the same person everyday for (wait for it) ever will bring out true colours.

Believe me bro (or bro's friend), it will get worse. Go with your gut feeling. The worst you can get is names.

Call it off. Have you ever slept in a room where rain drops through the ceiling throughout the night? Yes, exactly, very uncomfortable and distracting.

That's how your marriage would be with a nagging woman. Ask your pastor. It's in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Adortem: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
Pre-marriage anxiety syndrome.Talk to her,pour out your heart to her.Postpone the wedding first and if she doesn't change.Call off the wedding.But if you love her enough,work it out with her,a known devil is better than an angel.My 1kobo advice
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by pet4ril(f): 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
thats is an error, my dear, a broken reship is better than a broken marriage.... I have seen where asoebi and some guests arrived a marriage ground and the marriage was cancelled so it has been happening and yours won't be the end as well... Please open your eye now else, marriage will open it for you
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by CandyBar: 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls.

Advice?? Monsters eat Fools for dinner

You've gotten a glimpse of your future and you're asking for what to do.........You must be high on Beans & Plantain.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
sukkot:
sure you right. very gratifying indeed lol. ahhhh the caliber of men ? man the vibration frequency amongst these men today is extremely low. its a sign of the times. no real men who stand for something anymore. just a bunch of zombies roaming around. we await the messiahs to lift us out of this. wink grin
Sukkot, what do you stand for? I know you stand for the messiah but what else do you stand for?
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by sukkot: 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Sukkot, what do you stand for? I know you stand for the messiah but what else do you stand for?
i stand for peace, righteousness, justice, simplicity, knowledge-wisdom-and-understanding as the real wealth. ' my people perish for lack of knowledge ' wink
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by silversonuc(m): 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
May I also add thatbshe even puts me down in front of her family. She has embarased me in public too
this is still ya frnd typing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures / My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. / Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.