Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Would You Stop Your Married Friend From Cheating? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Stop Your Married Friend From Cheating? (5760 Views)

Poll: Would you?

No its not my business: 45% (18 votes)
Yes married is sacred: 55% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) / Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Would You Stop Your Married Friend From Cheating? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:48pm On May 20, 2009
Marriage is sacred, true but your mouth is sharper than your will grin

"Marriage as an institution is a moral ideal" the idea of something that is perfect; something that one hopes to attain

an ideal is defined as a concept conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.

But we all know from the days of Hot Abraham, that human will and personal morals more than spiritual temperament features regularly in the act and actions of marriage.

My guyz, you are only human, you can only strive and continue to strive to be perfect most of the time not all the time. All men have cheated on their wives. note that lookery is also deemed as adultery of the heart and everything originates from the heart after which it consumes our loins.any man who says that he has not cheated on his wife is a bleedin liar or is totally gay. in which case he should be arrested for changing his orientation after marriage.

A man who has concubines is not seen as cheating abi, because he has a harem of bootylicious babes besides his wife and tradition okays it. abeg let the guy carry on,

wives cheat, husbands cheat everybody cheats (except Jesus)

Let him be, put your mind somewhere else
Re: Would You Stop Your Married Friend From Cheating? by amy120705(f): 7:47pm On May 21, 2009
[color=#770077][/color] i wud stop him, coz thts wat a frend wud do, there wud b consequences if he cheated thn got caught u wud b associated lik him, or even blamed 4 bein a bad influence etc innit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship / I Just Got Married & Av Been Unhappy Since Because Of My Husband’s Predicament / Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.