Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

"I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" (35653 Views)

Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by GeorgeD1(m): 10:46am On Dec 26, 2010
yeah, i guess she knows better now. wink
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Xfactor2(f): 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2010
this post sounds like a line from one of those horribly predictable Naija movies. So I see that inspiration is from real life if this is to be believed and if that's the case, my sister have enough love and respect for yourself, if for no one else, to find yourself a man. This is desperation calling.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by bomly(f): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2010
Reconsider loving someone else, it's your sister and you don't have to break her home. Enjoy
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by lagbaja20: 8:53am On Dec 27, 2010
bomly:

Reconsider loving someone else, it's your sister and you don't have to break her home. Enjoy

What gives?

Cant they both marry the same husband?

If I were the husband, I wouldnt care!
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Orikinla(m): 11:10am On Dec 27, 2010
IN CAPS.

WHAT MAJORITY OF YOU CALL LOVE IS NOTHING MORE THAN LUST.

YOU FALL IN LUST AND MISTAKE IT FOR LOVE.

LOVE IS TOO SACRED TO BE TWISTED.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by GeorgeD1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2010
orikinla,
so maybe poster should re-tittle this topic "i am in 'lust' with my sister's husband" grin wink
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2010
Am sad for u because u have allowed ur name to be synonymous with a series of tragedies that will eventually happen soon. 1)  the shattering of ur sista's marriage, d irrepairable damage that will be done to ur family, a stigma that will never leave you and the  punishment of God. What is more irritating is d fact that u claimed to be in love with him. Why can't u just admit that u'v been lusting after him all along and maybe u resent your sister a little. This has nothing to do wit luvin him. Do u love ur sister? Or even have d tinniest bit of respect for her. Incase u're in anyway deluded that this is a love affair, HELLO ITS NOT! Don't kid urself that man has no honourable feelings toward u, u just a safe person to have sex wit: he knows u'll guard this secret more than 'cos u have so much to lose. Brace urself, wen this dirty bizness  eventually blows up in ur face, he'll deny u like judas.u allowed him to actualize his fantasy of sleeping with two sisters by using you and demeaning u and ur unknowing sister. SHAME ON U WOMAN! This is my advice to u - its not too late to correct urself: move out if u can,if u'r dependent on ur sister and u can't move out, u need to confess to someone who'l help u stop and hold u accountable preferable someone who can tell ur sis if u fail to stop. Be wise gal. Don't let that useless to ruin you for life and u too, don't ruin urself  because of senseless pleasures
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by GeorgeD1(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2010
andromida,
maybe poster has already moved out don't you think? its been a while now since she last posted here.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Dafemo(m): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2010
You want your family to disown you, besides it will be a disgrace to your family name.my advice to you is goes thus'leave that house now before you regret your actions'
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by iwakunbaba: 7:18am On Dec 30, 2010
you must be mad. put urself in ur sistas shoes. move out of that house now.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by babsaga: 7:35am On Dec 30, 2010
I believe what you have for him is not love but lost and infantuation and Advice you stop it before somebody get hurt. Dear, have you ever thought about the consequences of your action? In conclution, apart from the fact that what you are doing does not conform with societal norms, God also despise it. Good luck.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Yorubah(m): 8:37am On Dec 30, 2010
Poster u re just simply ASHEWO period!
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Onchedu(m): 11:13am On Dec 30, 2010
I'm amused the way some of us have chosen to rain insults on this person. Admitted she has done something terrible (hopefully she's on break now) but it's not a new thing neither is it peculiar to the trio in question. It is wrong, no doubt, but we don't need to judge her like any of us is holier.

The most sound advice I've seen so far is her leaving her sisters house and not returning. That's just a step anyway.

Babe, what U have done cannot be justified or dignified. That U are seeking help is a good sign. Start with God, confess to Him and seek forgiveness with a repentant heart and contrite spirit.
Move out of that house and break communication with Ur partner in crime till Ur mind is renewed. Seek counselling with spiritual authorities or people with integrity that can offer U help.

May God forgive U and may U find grace to forgive Urself.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by GeorgeD1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2010
again, the original poster must have moved on, so save your breath
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by MENTORDAVO: 11:27am On Dec 31, 2010
well little lover, the most important thing there is that you are GOD fearing that is why you need advice. from me i wouldn't blame you for falling in love, it is natural to fall in love but is maters a lot the person you love.
now the key person is your sisters husband'
if you continue with him you will lost you value and he will not have any respect to you and your family most especially your sister. i will not ask you to stop with him.
but image if you were your sister how will you feel or how do you feel when you face him
the reproach will be much when that so called love that is going on between the both of you fades out.

one of my friend said that you should resist the devil and it will flee.
call it off'
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Agbesanya(m): 11:41am On Dec 31, 2010
you are only lusting not loving.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by kayodeGid: 1:21am On Apr 05, 2013
dae:
Me emi omo ti won fi oja aran pon!! do the same thing to my OWN SISTER!?!?!?! oh noo, you got that sooo wrong sista!Hell F@#$ing NOOO!!! i am not a backstabber!! how can i fall in loff with my sisters hubby? haba!! my dear, u are soooo WRONG!!! regardless the situation, there are zillions men out there, if agro catch me, i'll simple carry my bag and commot, in your situation, me dunno what to tell ya! no advice i can give you, you have already tasted it, so why are you now acting remorseful? hissssssssssssss nonsense!!

I agreed wit u dat she has already tested it and once a depe is always a depe and now she nids advice on wat to do after she don chop special dish finish ! Omo girl u are hot and I no say by now ur sista's husband go don spoil ur website now if not someboys for manage am! Hehehehe!
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by optimism91(m): 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
seurhoda: I never believe this could happen to me, but i can`t just stop d love and affection i have for my sister`s husband.
I moved into their house a week after my sister put to bed, I`ve been helping them in the house work. My sister`s baby is now 3yrs old, so i`ve been staying with them for the past 3 year.she got a new job but she had to go to the head quater in Abuja for a six month training that started two months ago,her husband started making advances to me two days after my sister left for Abuja. And now he finally got me after much resistance.

Please advise me cos i am now in love with him.
Must we post every silly thing on NL. If u r in love with him, wot then do u expect from us after sleeping with him. The thing will now be I am pregnant for my sister's husband pls advise me. Rubbish.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Terix(m): 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]@ poster, Wel I think I luv u 2 so y nt do a rethink, leave ur sis husb n cum 2 me wht do u say [for reply 08168155389)
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by broswilli: 10:48am On Jan 10, 2014
Pack ur things and leave, you have already stayed with them for too long. Find a suitable lie to tell ur sister the reason for leaving so that she doesn't suspect you. You also need to tell ur sisters husband that you would be leaving, explain to him the lie you would tell ur sister as the reason for ur leaving or else he would betray you believing you might betray him to his wife. Please pack ur things and leave that is the most sensible thing to do. It is easy to fall in love with someone you have stayed with for long please leave now
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by dagbokoncept(m): 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
@op , its like men don't find u attractive and better still i should say u don't hve a boyfriend and u have bin starvd for sex 4 sometime which now results in2 konji for you. My advice for u,try and get a boyfriend and mke sure u get enoug bang. I bet you when next ur sister hubby mkes advances @ u, u will hve enuf courage to resist him. U are in lust not luv and if u continue d end go badt gaan. Morealso ur future is astake! Gbam !
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by torqque7(m): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
Smh..some females tho..You av a brain use it..its amazing how people think sha..are you aware that there are a lot of single guys everywhere?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy / What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? / My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.