Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

"I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" (35674 Views)

Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:34am On Dec 19, 2009
@OP
This is the most outrageous thing i've ever heard. What do u expect us do? Clap for you? Oh girl, u're pathetic, In love with ur sister's husband. Na wa o.
It's ppl like u dat make some husbands feel insecure when they are around their in-laws.
Think twice girl!!! angry angry
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Pweety4me(f): 4:36am On Dec 19, 2009
^ come 2 games section u will see d other ogidi. . . smiley
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by OgidiBoy(m): 4:37am On Dec 19, 2009
Ogidi-Olu:

@OP
This is the most outrageous thing i've ever heard. What do u expect us do? Clap for you? Oh girl, u're pathetic, In love with your sister's husband. Na wa o.
It's ppl like u dat make some husbands feel insecure when they are around their in-laws.
Think twice girl!!! angry angry

Abeg no vex, what does the ogidi in your name stand for ?
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Pweety4me(f): 4:38am On Dec 19, 2009
^Lolz speaking of Ogidi. . . grin
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by OgidiBoy(m): 4:39am On Dec 19, 2009
Pweety4me:

^Lolz speaking of Ogidi. . . grin

I thought I was the only ogidiboy sad
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Pweety4me(f): 4:41am On Dec 19, 2009
Competition tyme. . . tongue
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by OgidiBoy(m): 4:43am On Dec 19, 2009
Ogidi- olu abeg come back sad
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:47am On Dec 19, 2009
Yeah i'm back. You were saying, ??
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by OgidiBoy(m): 4:49am On Dec 19, 2009
Ogidi-Olu:

Yeah i'm back. You were saying, ??

Never mind, I think I know.

Back to topic.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:51am On Dec 19, 2009
Okay, my surname is Ajayi and according to my oriki, it is Ajayi ogidi olu, oni konga ajipon.
And you?? cool cool
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Pweety4me(f): 4:53am On Dec 19, 2009
Awww smiley
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:56am On Dec 19, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Never mind, I think I know.

Back to topic.
Hey, c'mon frnd, u don't av to be angry. At least we are 'namesakes'. grin grin wink wink
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Pweety4me(f): 4:58am On Dec 19, 2009
He's being a big baby don't mind him. . . wink
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by OgidiBoy(m): 5:00am On Dec 19, 2009
Ogidi-Olu:

Hey, c'mon frnd, u don't av to be angry. At least we are 'namesakes'. grin grin wink wink

Oh no!! bros I'm not angry ooo I was warned today to quit derailing threads thats all.

The name of my Village is Ogidi so I just call myself Ogidiboy.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Anabel(f): 5:52am On Dec 19, 2009
gosh, i can't believe my ears, no sorry my eyes cos i am actually reading, don't make this mistake at all, just tell your sis that you want to leave and can't stay any longer, if you venture into this relationship, i promise you regret, think twice, it's crazy love
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by kemcin: 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2009
may God FORGIVE u angry
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by goldenray(m): 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2009
Take the following steps:
1. Pretend to flow with the goat of a man until u extract enuff funds to travel out and start a new life
2. Arrange ur trip
3. Call ur sis and tell her what happened.
4. Jet out fast
5. Pray your sister eventually forgives you but dont return for the next ten years.

Happens. We all blame the devil. Let him who thinketh he stands well be wary, he might fall soon.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by ekenzo(m): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2009
hi dear i think i can really help u. but we need to see and discuss one on one. so call me on 08131004131. take care. u dont need to worry again, i ve the solution to ur problem
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Nura723(m): 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2009
Oh girl! Go bleep em. E no bi small thing wohhhhhhhhh!! Coz dis life is too short,
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by abx76: 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2009
Pls my sister, since u'v realised that the habit is bad, pls stop the act and maintainit till ur sister comes back if only u can. As soon as ur sister comes back try to leave the house, but don't create enemity, just handle it maturely. god will see u through.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by skfa1: 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2009
The bible says in one passage that a man should not sleep with two sisters of the same parent or their mother (in summarization, female from the same blood). So my dear sister it is a sin, i mean a great sin. Pls ask for forgiveness and God will forgive you. I do hope u are reading this sha.

Thank you smiley
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by ib612(m): 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2009
@Poster:

How old are you when this happens to You?

Where are you presently?

Do you know the difference between love and infactuation?

What do you really want?

Are you feeling sorry or you like what's happening to you?

Let's now these to know how best to help you.

Regards
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Luvlee(f): 1:15am On Dec 21, 2009
Sauredon or whatever blood should hv been thicker than water, u shud hv left

Goldenray why r u encouraging her 2 continue this terrible act for even one second, it shud be stopped nw and not later NOW!!!!
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Smi1(m): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2010
it's a pity , i wish i can help as it's now you just have to move out of your sister house as soon as she return from Abuja. i'm so sorry undecided undecided
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Ayemokhia: 11:44pm On Feb 28, 2010
[color=#990000]I never believe this could happen to me, but i can`t just stop d love and affection i have for my sister`s husband.
I moved into their house a week after my sister put to bed, I`ve been helping them in the house work. My sister`s baby is now 3yrs old, so i`ve been staying with them for the past 3 year.she got a new job but she had to go to the head quater in Abuja for a six month training that started two months ago,her husband started making advances to me two days after my sister left for Abuja. And now he finally got me after much resistance.

Please advise me cos i am now in love with him. [/col

@ Poster, u need beta flogging and deliverance
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by bykes(m): 12:02am On Mar 01, 2010
i hate you.you are a disgrace to womanhood,what sort of advice are you seeking,your itching stinking foul smelling vagina has finally got what it has been longing for three yrs.tufia kwa,YOUR BLOOD SISTER! you are the queen mother of all whores.GOD WILL SURELY PUNISH YOU FOR THIS GRAVIOUS SIN
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Ayemokhia: 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2010
i hate you.you are a disgrace to womanhood,what sort of advice are you seeking,your itching stinking foul smelling womanliness has finally got what it has been longing for three yrs.tufia kwa,YOUR BLOOD SISTER! you are the queen mother of all whores.GOD WILL SURELY PUNISH YOU FOR THIS GRAVIOUS SIN

Amen 2 dat
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by adetoru(f): 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2010
There's no point buttering this up,before you gave in,you must have had a liitle fondness for the guy.You might as well buy the gun and shoot your sista.Please leave that house and leave them alone.so,if he says he will leave his sista to marry you,you will agree?if you do,there will be another "sister"waiting in the wings to push you out too.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 02, 2010
i wonder wot will happen if u stay longer enjoying d sizzling romance n u get pregnant 4 her husband.so it'll be 2 sisters 4 one man.u bera fink gal.d ending is so disastrous n disgraceful especially wen ur sista finds out.how will u feel if ur sister ends d marriage because of u.if it even happens chances are dat he'll still cheat on u so wot he did 2 ur sis,he'll definetly do it 2 someone else.dis lyf is 2 short 4 u 2 live in misery,regrets n pain dear.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by H2O2: 1:16am On Mar 02, 2010
And now he finally got me after much resistance.[/flash]

grin grin congratulations @ poster. this goes to show that resistance did little to stop the flow of current.

what next? tapping the current.

what a silly senseless girl. i wish i was present to beat some much needed sense into you.
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by opokonwa(m): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2010
Bad situation but peeps are piling blames on the poster alone.
I blame all; the poster (God knows what you used to wear around the man and how long both of you have been making subtle moves)
                  the elder sister who is supposed to know the risks associated with leaving one's younger sis alone with a randy hubby
                  the husband himself, who is irresponsible

The only way out of this situation is to leave the house asap, abandon the baby and go back to Benin
Let your elder sis get mad at you and confront you and let the truth come out. period.

You will leave the rest of your life in regret if you don't confess and someone else may do that to you. Law of Nature

Besides, I have a funny feeling that you were enjoying the whole cheating thing until conscience and Nairalanders nailed you. sad
Re: "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" by noblegas2(m): 11:39am On Mar 02, 2010
opokonwa:

Bad situation but peeps are piling blames on the poster alone.
I blame all; the poster (God knows what you used to wear around the manand how long both of you have been making subtle moves)
the elder sister who is supposed to know the risks associated with leaving one's younger sis alone with a randy hubby
the husband himself, who is irresponsible

The only way out of this situation is to leave the house asap, abandon the baby and go back to Benin
Let your elder sis get mad at you and confront you and let the truth come out. period.

You will leave the rest of your life in regret if you don't confess and someone else may do that to you. Law of Nature

Besides, I have a funny feeling that you were enjoying the whole cheating thing until conscience and Nairalanders nailed you. sad

exactly!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) / My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend / Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.