Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... (97456 Views)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed / Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by kayourcome: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2015
Retard sense of humor guys go around doing that... For me am the man
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by cupidhero(m): 8:17am On Nov 11, 2015
E remain make them dey pay acceptance fee to these girls. Girls do this too,the last chick i accepted on FB told me the same ish.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by IndianaJay: 8:38am On Nov 11, 2015
franksheggs:
.....u dey do am ba....its jst an advice

I be woman o.....biko make una free me, una blood too hot for here.

I just didn't see the point of the thread, chics generally ignore guys who do it anyway.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Fulop(m): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
Just when i thought i have seen enough of the irritating ish, i just logged into my facebook account only to be welcomed by this.. . grin

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Kingsley1000(m): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
Fulop:
Just when i thought i have seen enough of the irritating ish, i just logged into my facebook account only to be welcomed by this.. . grin
who the f u c k is that kenechi grin
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Kingsley1000(m): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
cupidhero:
E remain make them dey pay acceptance fee to these girls. Girls do this too,the last chick i accepted on FB told me the same ish.
acceptance fee ke chatting fee Ni grin
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by jackpot(f): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Durenttt:
shocked are u for real
Yes, babes. Wondering what inspired your use of the moniker?
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by jackpot(f): 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by liljboy(m): 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
fajani:
guy y u make me open my teeth
when you never brush
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by fajani(m): 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
liljboy:
when you never brush
u no well
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by liljboy(m): 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
fajani:
u no well
lol

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Noblewhiz(m): 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
Bt seriously, Nawa true b dat oo
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by bayocanny: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
YourMain:
Lol it's actually so cringe
Pm me your new digit ok
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by dazzysleek(f): 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
[quote author=frakdon post=39860516]jealous? Well, far from it, because the likes and the comments, she gets, will in no way, improve my life or hers..and what do you mean na only me get eyes for good things? Did you read, what I said there, she is not even the most beautiful girl, I have as friend, I take exception, to her daily picture post, because she is close to me, if not I won't even bother, my self with her...but she has no reason, in posting pictures daily on Facebook, to what end?...don't support her,on that because you are a lady..
I expected, her, to care more of character, than her fine face....
You are discouraging her for fear of she being snatched away from u by another guy....let her live her life joor...jealous lover....btw,am not guilty of any of the afore mentioned...though my phone's camera is excellent,i am not a fan of selfie shots.....take note.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
liljboy:
I'm so ashamed of guys who go to a girl's Facebook wall to thank her for accepting their request. Please stop doing that! For the love of gala and la casera stop it!

The worst part is you don't even say it correctly... you'll visit a girl's wall to see posts like,

#"Thanks for acceptment..." "Thanks for the
acception..."
#"Thanks for the acceptation..."
#"Thank you for acceptizing my request..."
#"Thanks for being acceptive..."

I even saw one recently, it goes like, "Thanks for accepting my request. May God bless you and your family, anything you seek you shall find... any weapon fashioned against you shall not prosper... every evil obstacle will be diverted IJN... AMEN!!!"

This whole prayer for an ordinary request?

KAI! ADVICE NO BE CURSE.... GUYS LEARN
KWANU!!!
if all dis prayers for only request. Her birthday na 3page open letter she go expect b †̥̥ha† Na
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by SirLewis(m): 12:18am On Nov 18, 2015
Sigh, even this...

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by frakdon(m): 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=dazzysleek post=39961299][/quote] hmmm! Well I just looked your picture and believe me, you look like her, but she fine pass you, if not I for say na you be that, and about another guy snatching her, from me, hmmm! Well if she gets more closer to another guy, than me, na her choice, no body go die, if she gets snatched, from me, me I go snatch you, hahaha! anyways she is not my girlfriend*
So why are you not a fan of selfie shots?

1 Like

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by dazzysleek(f): 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
frakdon:
hmmm! Well I just looked your picture and believe me, you look like her, but she fine pass you, if not I for say na you be that, and about another guy snatching her, from me, hmmm! Well if she gets more closer to another guy, than me, na her choice, no body go die, if she gets snatched, from me, me I go snatch you, hahaha! anyways she is not my girlfriend*
So why are you not a fan of selfie shots?
developed a phobia for selfie shots
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by frakdon(m): 11:07am On Nov 25, 2015
dazzysleek:
developed a phobia for selfie shots
hmmm! Never heard of such before..well I hope it is not something that you can't help, because I have a plan of taking 1 with you..

1 Like

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by dazzysleek(f): 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
frakdon:
hmmm! Never heard of such before..well I hope it is not something that you can't help, because I have a plan of taking 1 with you..
it's something i can't help....thanks
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by frakdon(m): 10:18am On Nov 27, 2015
dazzysleek:
it's something i can't help....thanks
no don't worry, I go cover your eyes, maybe that go help..
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by luvguy(m): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2015
* yawning inside thread*.....op bring chair make i sidon...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by liljboy(m): 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
luvguy:
* yawning inside thread*.....op bring chair make i sidon...
come do wetin.... abeg waka go jare
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by liljboy(m): 7:21am On Dec 05, 2015
scarr:
Yea yea we all hate it too but those this have to hit fp every month?
yea
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by tpiar: 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
I am so ashamed of guys who refer to women by their private parts.

They feel no shame so its others who must feel it for them.

I think they have self hate.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by dazzysleek(f): 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
frakdon:
no don't worry, I go cover your eyes, maybe that go

help..
hahaha....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.