Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex (65018 Views)

'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by lekjons(m): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
hoes
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
Is Patience Ozokwor in the movie
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
He he he .. Omo just imagine I they on top my G, Then she nor see names like Ayo or even Goidboiyy to shout .. Sundenly she shout Onuwaje , Fratermathy, freemanan.. hehwh I swear head will Rollllll...

Chai .. OP take heart.. although this your story ain't real sha.. make I tell Truth

2 Likes

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Winifred2015(f): 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
Then you should break up with her, if she called someone else's name it would have been different but your best friend haba www.winnieslounge..ng
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Truckpusher(m): 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
chocolateme:
See Gobe!!
Gone are the days when people should be threatened by this kind of issues. For me, once he starts calling my best friend's name, I will start summoning his ancestor's name like 'ezemmuo, amadioha, ikukumekue, udinekudu, thunder, fire and brimstone to come tear that mouth wey him dey use callu friend's name.
After that session, make I see how r go take happen again.
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by j4sure(m): 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
it means u need to check ur status if u are not doing it wellllllllllllllllll
swaggprofessor:
I never truly believed in love so I tried double dating so as to prevent ever giving my heart the opportunity to do so. It was going perfectly well for me cos I decided the pace of the relationship and there's nothing as lovely as having different ladies use their credit to call you every single day ( or so I thought). it was fun for me and when they get all attach and hoping that one day I might popped the question then I look for the slightest argument and am off and there's no coming back.

It seems all happy happy endings for me never having the inkling that my whole lahlahland will come crashing down in my face faster than a pack of cards falling under gravity.

It was on a Friday morning, my cousin brume who I haven't seen for 6yrs came to spend the holiday with us, I was showing her around when she drew my attention with a loud woowww like a child who just heard the sound of a thunder I turned swiftly towards the direction of her sight. When I saw a figure that could only be imagined never seen. My eyes located a radiating dark complexion lady with a waist not more than 28, hips close to 42, 5ft7, long dark hair, brown eyes and a Damn killing catwalk. For the first time in as long as I can remember. B4 I could regain myself my cousin had gone to her to have a chat her and she somehow stylishly introduced me to her and that was the timing I was looking for and I grasp it with both hands with sweet gists that she gladly asked us to walk her she told she just moved into the area and was glad to have us as friends.

Instanter, After the long walk me she gave me her number and showed me her house telling me she would me glad to have me visit her anytime. I went home feeling as a ghost gliding on air all thanks to my cous( though am still paying her for it till date).

Flashforward, 2months later we were like the best couple in the area with me been a poster of change most girls try to advertise to their unrepentant flirtitious boyfriends. All of a sudden I was embracing love with both hands. For the first time I could say I truly fell in love and for just those moment I felt loved(or so I thought). Having sex with her was an undescribeable fun.

On a Saturday afternoon, all kitted up in my man united jersey ready for the barclays weekend when her call came in. she told me she all alone and she needed company, I jumped instantly forgetting the club game for my personal away game armed with different brand of rain coat. I got to her house in 3mins which is my personal record of my walk to her house.

before I cud count 1-10 backwards it started raining inside her apartment so I bought out a variety of my raincoat instantly like a soldier in a bring back our girls mission after 2rounds of the race in her peak she said " it's the best sex ever,BB" I was dumbfounded cos I am BJ and my bestfriend is BB.I just got dressed and walked out.

Pls, I need your advice cos am going out of my mind ryt now. she gave 23miss calls this morning. What do I do cos I can't stand her presence now.
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by NNPCFACTS: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
Arrange a three some since she has shown herself to be a w-hore. Don't fight with your best friend because that thing when your eyes see, you friend see am. Arrange and enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by olaola003: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hehehehe bad guys grin

Unisex Toms Shoes for sale( wholesale and retail)
https://www.nairaland.com/2723370/100-pairs-toms-unisex-shoes
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by fm25odumoye(m): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
Bros, I guess there's no issue involved in this. It might just be a slip of the tongue. Moreover, if u end up losing d lady, u might end up regretting it for d rest of ur life. Now, u are d one @fault,cos she called u 23 times without u picking any of those calls, therefore u need to go bek n apologise to her. Then give her another round of d hmmmmm......... Best of luck
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by inze(m): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
. . . and you never thought she meant to say 'baby' in abbreviation ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by adonbilivit: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
swaggprofessor:
Damn u r simply beyond the word beautiful.
u don dey toast another girl. Mr lover

2 Likes

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Lincoln275(m): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
see dz one oooo, bb na baby nah, hmmmmm
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by nickxtra(m): 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
This could just be an elementary mistake on her part which could be as a result of the sensation and the euphoria of a sweet sex. Don't be quick to read distrust meaning to it until you are cork sure that there is an unholy angle to the issue of BlackBerry(BB) and Ben jackson(BJ). Even guys make such mistakes too which may not even correlate with having an affair or unholy relationship with the person's name pronounced.
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by orfegater(m): 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
u r still a play boy
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
swaggprofessor:
Whooaa, but she's the very first girl that I have ever loved. It ain't easy to just move on. Am tied btw her and my friend should I leave them both??

Got a taste of ur own drugs bro. You now understand how those girls u were toiling with felt. Your worse fears just came true.

What more could go wrong tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by teemy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
Karma has a way of bitibg back at critical momenys lol. "Do unto others as you want them do unto you" in your case was exact. Take this chance to look back and forward on your lifestyle and go for a better choice swaggprofessor. Take care dear.

3 Likes

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Goalnaldo(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
swaggprofessor:
Damn u r simply beyond the word beautiful.
true
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by benuejosh: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
You took her to the clouds making her forget your name.

1 Like

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by GboyegaD(m): 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
BB could have meant Baby Boy in this case. Don't be in a haste to conclude grin grin grin
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
fake story...

2 Likes

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Sweetyie(f): 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
gamaliel121:
I'll pretend like am giving her cunninlingus and bite her "bean" off...lemme see how she will enjoy humping with anyone else...

But then again...maybe it was just a mistake...

BB and BJ are kindoff close..hear her out first...

And ur name tho...lol. @BJ....

Hhahahahaha
Lol, this got me LMAO
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by WailingWailer00(m): 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
Why are you even worried

Pick her calls and pretend nothing happened, fvck her till your dyck peels off and dump her big ass

No woman (bitch) is worth worrying about

2 Likes

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Applaner: 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
nairaland shld ve a section for underage children. this op would ve gone there to post his trash.
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by friends4ever(m): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
swaggprofessor:
I never truly believed in love so I tried double dating so as to prevent ever giving my heart the opportunity to do so. It was going perfectly well for me cos I decided the pace of the relationship and there's nothing as lovely as having different ladies use their credit to call you every single day ( or so I thought). it was fun for me and when they get all attach and hoping that one day I might popped the question then I look for the slightest argument and am off and there's no coming back.

It seems all happy happy endings for me never having the inkling that my whole lahlahland will come crashing down in my face faster than a pack of cards falling under gravity.

It was on a Friday morning, my cousin brume who I haven't seen for 6yrs came to spend the holiday with us, I was showing her around when she drew my attention with a loud woowww like a child who just heard the sound of a thunder I turned swiftly towards the direction of her sight. When I saw a figure that could only be imagined never seen. My eyes located a radiating dark complexion lady with a waist not more than 28, hips close to 42, 5ft7, long dark hair, brown eyes and a Damn killing catwalk. For the first time in as long as I can remember. B4 I could regain myself my cousin had gone to her to have a chat her and she somehow stylishly introduced me to her and that was the timing I was looking for and I grasp it with both hands with sweet gists that she gladly asked us to walk her she told she just moved into the area and was glad to have us as friends.

Instanter, After the long walk me she gave me her number and showed me her house telling me she would me glad to have me visit her anytime. I went home feeling as a ghost gliding on air all thanks to my cous( though am still paying her for it till date).

Flashforward, 2months later we were like the best couple in the area with me been a poster of change most girls try to advertise to their unrepentant flirtitious boyfriends. All of a sudden I was embracing love with both hands. For the first time I could say I truly fell in love and for just those moment I felt loved(or so I thought). Having sex with her was an undescribeable fun.

On a Saturday afternoon, all kitted up in my man united jersey ready for the barclays weekend when her call came in. she told me she all alone and she needed company, I jumped instantly forgetting the club game for my personal away game armed with different brand of rain coat. I got to her house in 3mins which is my personal record of my walk to her house.

before I cud count 1-10 backwards it started raining inside her apartment so I bought out a variety of my raincoat instantly like a soldier in a bring back our girls mission after 2rounds of the race in her peak she said " it's the best sex ever,BB" I was dumbfounded cos I am BJ and my bestfriend is BB.I just got dressed and walked out.

Pls, I need your advice cos am going out of my mind ryt now. she gave 23miss calls this morning. What do I do cos I can't stand her presence now.

My guy...you need to grow up. Abbreviation of BB is Boo Boo, ie my love. She loves you. Don't get mad at her.
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Muhylonaire(m): 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
BB and BJ
wetin be the difference?
lmao.... dey enjoy dey go...who no like better thing? your best friend self like am....
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
Abeg give her my number.... Even if she like make she call me Obasanjo or Buhari ... as far as her puss is for free.... Na carry go grin

1 Like

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Goalnaldo(m): 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
Pple like me wey never taste sex nor fit advice you senior bros cos we dey inexperience

1 Like

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by cuvox(m): 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
don't leave now. you know what, when next you have sex with her call her another girl's name. quite simple

swaggprofessor:
in 2months I hv tested d puss close to 18times if not more than so What wud an extra round do( absolutely nothing).

60/18= every 3 days ...men wait minus like 10 days for her period in both months : 50/18= 2.7 days that's like having sex every 66 hours. na your wife abi wetin?

3 Likes

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by ijustdey: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
andromida:
Could be a mistake.

which kind of mistake would that be

the lady is just telling him that she is not feeling his dyke like his friends own

1 Like

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Maximus85(m): 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
swaggprofessor:

It's pretty simple. You're stupid.
With no shame you came in public advertising your sexcapade and you expect us to applaud you for your stupidity in SIN. it was raining in her room, you put on all kinds of rain coat..... You are on your own. Change your ways before its too late.

2 Likes

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Dafvooh: 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
there is no sense in dis post...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich / Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.