Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex (65020 Views)

'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
chocolateme:
FTC
Chocolate cream
Omo babe you badt oh. Na only you be FTC and STC, haba cheesy
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by chocolateme(f): 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
rosalieene:

Tomorrow you will come back and tell us you have HIV.
wow!! I am not accustomed to females quoting my posts because at the end of the day, they take issues literally. Pls can someone compare her post and relate it to my humorous post on this thread. Anyway, in all fairness, thanks dear for your statement/advice/sarcasm. Whichever one u mean dear smiley.
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
swaggprofessor:
I never truly believed in love so I tried double dating so as to prevent ever giving my heart the opportunity to do so. It was going perfectly well for me cos I decided the pace of the relationship and there's nothing as lovely as having different ladies use their credit to call you every single day ( or so I thought). it was fun for me and when they get all attach and hoping that one day I might popped the question then I look for the slightest argument and am off and there's no coming back.

It seems all happy happy endings for me never having the inkling that my whole lahlahland will come crashing down in my face faster than a pack of cards falling under gravity.

It was on a Friday morning, my cousin brume who I haven't seen for 6yrs came to spend the holiday with us, I was showing her around when she drew my attention with a loud woowww like a child who just heard the sound of a thunder I turned swiftly towards the direction of her sight. When I saw a figure that could only be imagined never seen. My eyes located a radiating dark complexion lady with a waist not more than 28, hips close to 42, 5ft7, long dark hair, brown eyes and a Damn killing catwalk. For the first time in as long as I can remember. B4 I could regain myself my cousin had gone to her to have a chat her and she somehow stylishly introduced me to her and that was the timing I was looking for and I grasp it with both hands with sweet gists that she gladly asked us to walk her she told she just moved into the area and was glad to have us as friends.

Instanter, After the long walk me she gave me her number and showed me her house telling me she would me glad to have me visit her anytime. I went home feeling as a ghost gliding on air all thanks to my cous( though am still paying her for it till date).

Flashforward, 2months later we were like the best couple in the area with me been a poster of change most girls try to advertise to their unrepentant flirtitious boyfriends. All of a sudden I was embracing love with both hands. For the first time I could say I truly fell in love and for just those moment I felt loved(or so I thought). Having sex with her was an undescribeable fun.

On a Saturday afternoon, all kitted up in my man united jersey ready for the barclays weekend when her call came in. she told me she all alone and she needed company, I jumped instantly forgetting the club game for my personal away game armed with different brand of rain coat. I got to her house in 3mins which is my personal record of my walk to her house.

before I cud count 1-10 backwards it started raining inside her apartment so I bought out a variety of my raincoat instantly like a soldier in a bring back our girls mission after 2rounds of the race in her peak she said " it's the best sex ever,BB" I was dumbfounded cos I am BJ and my bestfriend is BB.I just got dressed and walked out.

Pls, I need your advice cos am going out of my mind ryt now. she gave 23miss calls this morning. What do I do cos I can't stand her presence now.

Pick her calls, hear out!
She's not claiming to be a virgin n u are definitely not so what's d fuss!
If Y love her u should pick up and talk about it or if u do not love her den u got what u want... Move on (for now) karma is a *female dog*

2 Likes

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by chocolateme(f): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
kennycalls:
swear say u never do ham before.
who I wan swear give? Op or you wey just spend 12 hours 41 minutes for Nairaland?
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by chocolateme(f): 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
JimiCoker:

Omo babe you badt oh. Na only you be FTC and STC, haba cheesy
thats how i roll grin

1 Like

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
What goes round comes. undecided
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by doncassey(m): 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Noted
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
swaggprofessor:
it's the best sex ever,BB" I was dumbfounded cos I am BJ and my bestfriend is BB.I just got dressed and walked out.

You're getting worked up over nothing.
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by kennycalls(m): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
chocolateme:
who I wan swear give? Op or you wey just spend 12 hours 41 minutes for Nairaland?
lol I take that as a compliment

1 Like

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by EmmaGold007(m): 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
U go miss her pushy o if u leave her
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
chocolateme:
See Gobe!!
Gone are the days when people should be threatened by this kind of issues. For me, once he starts calling my best friend's name, I will start summoning his ancestor's name like 'ezemmuo, amadioha, ikukumekue, udinekudu, thunder, fire and brimstone to come tear that mouth wey him dey use callu friend's name.
After that session, make I see how r go take happen again. By the way..

FTC
Chocolate cream

For ur mind na talk u talk so abi
Read watin u write again and mention me....
If to say u dey pay for wasted space, u for urgently turn dumb
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by chocolateme(f): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
figo05:

For ur mind na talk u talk so abi
Read watin u write again and mention me....
If to say u dey pay for wasted space, u for urgently turn dumb
lipsrsealed just turned dumb.. U happy?
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
All I can say is Lmfao
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
chocolateme:
lipsrsealed just turned dumb.. U happy?

Very Happy
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
69 missed calls,she dey call you no dey pick
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by fortune1968: 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
prettyjo:
when kids fall in love
.....they behave in silly ways !

1 Like

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Realist2: 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
swaggprofessor:
in 2months I hv tested d puss close to 18times if not more than so What wud an extra round do( absolutely nothing).

My friend you need Jesus christ , i urge you to receive Him into your life today only then you will knw the damage you,ve done to yourself .

1 Like

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by fortune1968: 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
discuss this matter & ur feelings bout it in a mild way with her,listen very well to her response then ,u can make ur deductions and continue to watch her behaviors . this may do u more good than jumping into negative conclusion .
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by mazeltov(m): 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
nickkylawve:
grin in this kinda situation all u need do is thnk God she's ur girlfriend nd nt wife grin
u fine gaan shha

1 Like

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by DJBIGGY(m): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
swaggprofessor:
I never truly believed in love so I tried double dating so as to prevent ever giving my heart the opportunity to do so. It was going perfectly well for me cos I decided the pace of the relationship and there's nothing as lovely as having different ladies use their credit to call you every single day ( or so I thought). it was fun for me and when they get all attach and hoping that one day I might popped the question then I look for the slightest argument and am off and there's no coming back.

It seems all happy happy endings for me never having the inkling that my whole lahlahland will come crashing down in my face faster than a pack of cards falling under gravity.

It was on a Friday morning, my cousin brume who I haven't seen for 6yrs came to spend the holiday with us, I was showing her around when she drew my attention with a loud woowww like a child who just heard the sound of a thunder I turned swiftly towards the direction of her sight. When I saw a figure that could only be imagined never seen. My eyes located a radiating dark complexion lady with a waist not more than 28, hips close to 42, 5ft7, long dark hair, brown eyes and a Damn killing catwalk. For the first time in as long as I can remember. B4 I could regain myself my cousin had gone to her to have a chat her and she somehow stylishly introduced me to her and that was the timing I was looking for and I grasp it with both hands with sweet gists that she gladly asked us to walk her she told she just moved into the area and was glad to have us as friends.

Instanter, After the long walk me she gave me her number and showed me her house telling me she would me glad to have me visit her anytime. I went home feeling as a ghost gliding on air all thanks to my cous( though am still paying her for it till date).

Flashforward, 2months later we were like the best couple in the area with me been a poster of change most girls try to advertise to their unrepentant flirtitious boyfriends. All of a sudden I was embracing love with both hands. For the first time I could say I truly fell in love and for just those moment I felt loved(or so I thought). Having sex with her was an undescribeable fun.

On a Saturday afternoon, all kitted up in my man united jersey ready for the barclays weekend when her call came in. she told me she all alone and she needed company, I jumped instantly forgetting the club game for my personal away game armed with different brand of rain coat. I got to her house in 3mins which is my personal record of my walk to her house.

before I cud count 1-10 backwards it started raining inside her apartment so I bought out a variety of my raincoat instantly like a soldier in a bring back our girls mission after 2rounds of the race in her peak she said " it's the best sex ever,BB" I was dumbfounded cos I am BJ and my bestfriend is BB.I just got dressed and walked out.

Pls, I need your advice cos am going out of my mind ryt now. she gave 23miss calls this morning. What do I do cos I can't stand her presence now.

Its not hard... if she calls his name, i call like four of her close friends name.... life na 50/50
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Orkpekyandega(m): 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rolandken:

Despite all these ur preaching, one of the sections ure most active in is Romance section. O wa ga ooo
Because the message best suit thus section.
CC: Alicho7
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Oluwatosin678(m): 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
abeg u with God no leave the gal......just go look for more brand of rain coat and sign ur phucking signature until devil say BROS DIAS GOD OOOOOO......
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Jolumania432(m): 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
cheesy undecidedBJ and BB no difference now....she even try self
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Gepheral: 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
Dude! Baby is everyone's name during sex.
Baby......... . BB.... .. C'mon
it's just pronunciations. Did you even think of this at all? Hear the babe out first cos you might be blowing things outta proportion.
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by UGLYS: 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
swaggprofessor:
Damn u r simply beyond the word beautiful.

You don start again? Na the matter u dey inside bring us come u still dey find another, eh you this boy.
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by RexTramadol1: 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
U heard baby, not BB
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by rosalieene(f): 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
chocolateme:
wow!! I am not accustomed to females quoting my posts because at the end of the day, they take issues literally. Pls can someone compare her post and relate it to my humorous post on this thread. Anyway, in all fairness, thanks dear for your statement/advice/sarcasm. Whichever one u mean dear smiley.

Weldone!
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by sammyananaba(f): 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
swaggprofessor:
Whooaa, but she's the very first girl that I have ever loved. It ain't easy to just move on. Am tied btw her and my friend should I leave them both??
what goes around comes back around.no be u first dey double date?
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
If she calls out your best friend's name, keep vukin till she calls out yours, then leave and never look back
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by sammyananaba(f): 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
Gepheral:
Dude! Baby is everyone's name during sex.
Baby......... . BB.... .. C'mon
it's just pronunciations. Did you even think of this at all? Hear the babe out first cos you might be blowing things outta proportion.
ability? He may be thinking she's playing the same game he's a pro at,even if it is nah Nemesis cool
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by 9jatatafo(m): 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
It means BB drills her hole better than BJ
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by westlius(m): 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
[quote author=swaggprofessor post=39853595]Whooaa, but she's the very first girl that I have ever loved. It ain't easy to just move on. Am tied btw her and my friend should I leave them both??[/quote
My dear experienc is d best teacher. And I feel it took u so long to hav sex wit her. She needed it earlier that's y she went to ur guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich / Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.