Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex (65022 Views)

'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
swaggprofessor:
I never truly believed in love so I tried double dating so as to prevent ever giving my heart the opportunity to do so. It was going perfectly well for me cos I decided the pace of the relationship and there's nothing as lovely as having different ladies use their credit to call you every single day ( or so I thought). it was fun for me and when they get all attach and hoping that one day I might popped the question then I look for the slightest argument and am off and there's no coming back.

It seems all happy happy endings for me never having the inkling that my whole lahlahland will come crashing down in my face faster than a pack of cards falling under gravity.

It was on a Friday morning, my cousin brume who I haven't seen for 6yrs came to spend the holiday with us, I was showing her around when she drew my attention with a loud woowww like a child who just heard the sound of a thunder I turned swiftly towards the direction of her sight. When I saw a figure that could only be imagined never seen. My eyes located a radiating dark complexion lady with a waist not more than 28, hips close to 42, 5ft7, long dark hair, brown eyes and a Damn killing catwalk. For the first time in as long as I can remember. B4 I could regain myself my cousin had gone to her to have a chat her and she somehow stylishly introduced me to her and that was the timing I was looking for and I grasp it with both hands with sweet gists that she gladly asked us to walk her she told she just moved into the area and was glad to have us as friends.

Instanter, After the long walk me she gave me her number and showed me her house telling me she would me glad to have me visit her anytime. I went home feeling as a ghost gliding on air all thanks to my cous( though am still paying her for it till date).

Flashforward, 2months later we were like the best couple in the area with me been a poster of change most girls try to advertise to their unrepentant flirtitious boyfriends. All of a sudden I was embracing love with both hands. For the first time I could say I truly fell in love and for just those moment I felt loved(or so I thought). Having sex with her was an undescribeable fun.

On a Saturday afternoon, all kitted up in my man united jersey ready for the barclays weekend when her call came in. she told me she all alone and she needed company, I jumped instantly forgetting the club game for my personal away game armed with different brand of rain coat. I got to her house in 3mins which is my personal record of my walk to her house.

before I cud count 1-10 backwards it started raining inside her apartment so I bought out a variety of my raincoat instantly like a soldier in a bring back our girls mission after 2rounds of the race in her peak she said " it's the best sex ever,BB" I was dumbfounded cos I am BJ and my bestfriend is BB.I just got dressed and walked out.

Pls, I need your advice cos am going out of my mind ryt now. she gave 23miss calls this morning. What do I do cos I can't stand her presence now.

Two things are worrying you.

1. Karma
2. What we call 'Ogbu mma" in Igbo (the one who lives by the sword can't let a kitchen knife cross his back). Intense Jealousy

Haba, Oga. B B and BJ are close words now.

And the BJ sef is ur bestfriend not an unknown name!

If you like listen to NL experts and lose your chance at love.

2 Likes

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by LaJose78(m): 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
@op

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by nnamdibig(m): 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
swaggprofessor:
in 2months I hv tested d puss close to 18times if not more than so What wud an extra round do( absolutely nothing).

And you think another person(most likely the BB guy) must have done more? She go done get bow leg na!
Just give her the chance to explain, it may not be what you are thinking.
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by cokacoola(m): 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
swaggprofessor:
in 2months I hv tested d puss close to 18times if not more than so What wud an extra round do( absolutely nothing).
18times in 2months?? Nawa oo, after 2months of marriage. We go dey hear things like "am not enjoying/my wife or husband is longer actractive.!!

1 Like

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
swaggprofessor:
I never truly believed in love so I tried double dating so as to prevent ever giving my heart the opportunity to do so. It was going perfectly well for me cos I decided the pace of the relationship and there's nothing as lovely as having different ladies use their credit to call you every single day ( or so I thought). it was fun for me and when they get all attach and hoping that one day I might popped the question then I look for the slightest argument and am off and there's no coming back.

It seems all happy happy endings for me never having the inkling that my whole lahlahland will come crashing down in my face faster than a pack of cards falling under gravity.

It was on a Friday morning, my cousin brume who I haven't seen for 6yrs came to spend the holiday with us, I was showing her around when she drew my attention with a loud woowww like a child who just heard the sound of a thunder I turned swiftly towards the direction of her sight. When I saw a figure that could only be imagined never seen. My eyes located a radiating dark complexion lady with a waist not more than 28, hips close to 42, 5ft7, long dark hair, brown eyes and a Damn killing catwalk. For the first time in as long as I can remember. B4 I could regain myself my cousin had gone to her to have a chat her and she somehow stylishly introduced me to her and that was the timing I was looking for and I grasp it with both hands with sweet gists that she gladly asked us to walk her she told she just moved into the area and was glad to have us as friends.

Instanter, After the long walk me she gave me her number and showed me her house telling me she would me glad to have me visit her anytime. I went home feeling as a ghost gliding on air all thanks to my cous( though am still paying her for it till date).

Flashforward, 2months later we were like the best couple in the area with me been a poster of change most girls try to advertise to their unrepentant flirtitious boyfriends. All of a sudden I was embracing love with both hands. For the first time I could say I truly fell in love and for just those moment I felt loved(or so I thought). Having sex with her was an undescribeable fun.

On a Saturday afternoon, all kitted up in my man united jersey ready for the barclays weekend when her call came in. she told me she all alone and she needed company, I jumped instantly forgetting the club game for my personal away game armed with different brand of rain coat. I got to her house in 3mins which is my personal record of my walk to her house.

before I cud count 1-10 backwards it started raining inside her apartment so I bought out a variety of my raincoat instantly like a soldier in a bring back our girls mission after 2rounds of the race in her peak she said " it's the best sex ever,BB" I was dumbfounded cos I am BJ and my bestfriend is BB.I just got dressed and walked out.

Pls, I need your advice cos am going out of my mind ryt now. she gave 23miss calls this morning. What do I do cos I can't stand her presence now.
you are simply an idiot .... what do you think ?

1 Like

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by lovelyS(m): 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Well I don't think you are thinking right.how could you blame her for calling you BJ instead of BB,not that you caught her sexxing your BF ? It happens all the time.I remember calling my female friend's name when I'm with my girlfriend.No Big deal, give her one more chance !

They call me GENIUS

1 Like

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Seunbukola187(m): 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
chocolateme:
See Gobe!!
Gone are the days when people should be threatened by this kind of issues. For me, once he starts calling my best friend's name, I will start summoning his ancestor's name like 'ezemmuo, amadioha, ikukumekue, udinekudu, thunder, fire and brimstone to come tear that mouth wey him dey use callu friend's name.
After that session, make I see how r go take happen again. By the way..

FTC
Chocolate cream
Lmao aunty u wicked ooo ancestor kwa?
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by UniqueGem(m): 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
swaggprofessor:

What do you do? That question alone should earn you a jail term. You should have thought about what the other girls you were toiling with felt. Whatever is good for the goose is good for the gander.

3 Likes

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by nairaman66(m): 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
swaggprofessor:

Guy na soup? Egusi or Ogbono?

1 Like

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by kulekaa(m): 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
gamaliel121:
I'll pretend like am giving her cunninlingus and bite her "bean" off...lemme see how she will enjoy humping with anyone else...

But then again...maybe it was just a mistake...

BB and BJ are kindoff close..hear her out first...

And ur name tho...lol. @BJ....

Hhahahahaha
thought he meant Mouth Action (bj)
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by ADEADE123: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
she is just a sex machine, not a house wife material at all. Chop and go girl
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by anonimi: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
Which one are you

- a STORY teller
- a SCRIPT writer

This was two days before your OP oh!

swaggprofessor:
I am 30years old, am good looking and have lots of qualities a lady would dream of in a guy and i've been willing to settle down. Am a good in wooing so having a girlfriend is not a serious ish.

I have wooed the beautiful and ugly, Good and Bad, brilliant and dull, slim and fat and they all agreed to b mine. they always show me care and loving and they never bother me financially they try to be the best.

I main problem is immediately they accept me the entire feeling I had before chasing them just dry up automatically. I tried in many of the relationship feel something but it all ends the same way. I end up breaking their hearts which is never intentional and they have all been good.

what baffles me the most is that I don't even lust after them at all I end most of the relationship without touching them. The few I slept with had to tongue-lash me before I slept with them.

pls Nairalanders I need your advice and if it comes with insults I will still welcome them. thanks.
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Seculent: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
You didn't clear yourself. She called someone else name which your aren't sure what she really mean.
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Mavor: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
swaggprofessor:
Damn u r simply beyond the word beautiful.
You call that beautiful? You need to go out more often
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Donlino(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
So cos she called his name means she's shagging him ba? undecided....y'all have lost your senses.
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Sike(m): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
Walk away... If you can't stand it.
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by autaspakladi: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
swaggprofessor:
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by klassd(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
swaggprofessor:
Whooaa, but she's the very first girl that I have ever loved. It ain't easy to just move on. Am tied btw her and my friend should I leave them both??
Mr. Man you are not in love, you are in lust, her big ass is what is confusing you. Better use your head and move on.

1 Like

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Rolandken(m): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
Alicho7:
When we were younger people were ashamed of talking about all these boyfriend and girlfriend relationships not to talk of their sexual escapades. But today it is celebrated.what kind of advice do you need is the girl your wife?. Men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth.
Despite all these ur preaching, one of the sections ure most active in is Romance section. O wa ga ooo
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by ManTiger(m): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
swaggprofessor:

Asking what to do with this your well written article baffles me. But anyway, she's just one of dem oloshos. You know say dem get class?

1 Like

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Walexsammy(m): 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
dexcira:
. Lwkmd. grin
see ur teeth outside tongue
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by pure11(m): 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
hmmm.
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by kpolli(m): 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
swaggprofessor:

Hear her out, plot your revenge and execute it.... Don't let go of free stuff until you get a replacement
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
That doesn't change the truth. And you can't judge me because you saw me in romance.
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by YOUNGKAHUNA: 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
swaggprofessor:
18 times in 2 months? Lol... You're still far behind. I had it 72 times withing 2 Months.

Had same scenario too, I was humping her only for her to call my best friend name, DJ and AY aint sounding alike, so I kinda ask her why call AY, she wasn't able to explain, I just got up, dressed and pushed her out. She came begging the next day though but I never hear her out.
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
swaggprofessor:
Damn u r simply beyond the word beautiful.
awwwww thnks
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
When I can't stop double dating or breaking up for no reasoncheesy
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by onuwaje(m): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
Goodboiyy:
He he he .. Omo just imagine I they on top my G, Then she nor see names like Ayo or even Goidboiyy to shout .. Sundenly she shout Onuwaje , Fratermathy, freemanan.. hehwh I swear head will Rollllll...

Chai .. OP take heart.. although this your story ain't real sha.. make I tell Truth
grin
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Bamjazzy(m): 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
The best advice I can give u is to call her best frd name too but be ready for the result of that.
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
;DHaters be like.....
Goodboiyy:
He he he .. Omo just imagine I they on top my G, Then she nor see names like Ayo or even Goidboiyy to shout .. Sundenly she shout Onuwaje , Fratermathy, freemanan.. hehwh I swear head will Rollllll...
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by sandracoopert(f): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ok. Nice Story
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Dubemkelly(m): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
Yawns, reminds me of 'So Long A Letter'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich / Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.