Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. (61362 Views)

2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office / What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by G8Arthur(m): 2:53am On Dec 21, 2015
Omotayor123:
Nice post.
But I think a man should be Man enough to make a move on the woman he loves. If he's too shy to do just that, I don't see how he intends to live forever as her husband.! *my view*

Not about been man enough. A man is always too busy and focus to make pursuing a woman his priority and besides, even in his tight schedule, dia r always a handful of other s wishing to be giving attention. He will rather start off with them for leisure than entirely new entity.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by G8Arthur(m): 2:59am On Dec 21, 2015
Harbosede02:
Never ever will I make any move on any guy......Never!!!green light or red light am nt gonna make anything obvious.

Sweet sixteen I bet u r still 18yrs. Best of luck
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by HARDWORKGOPAY(m): 3:09am On Dec 21, 2015
Hmm nice 1
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Yello1(m): 3:15am On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

i understand your point but my point still remains i won't start that friendliness....

seriously forget all this opinion you guys are giving online,practically most of this friendliness that leads to a relationship do backfire,i have seen alot,some guys even create threads on NL and express their disgust over it,some guys see them as desperate..to me its better to be on the safer side and act like d lady we are,if all things are normal men will come your way unless there are other factors affecting d lady
stop living in yesterday,men value u even wen u make first move only boys behave otherwise.or are u surrounded by boys?
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by sammaking(m): 3:19am On Dec 21, 2015
happney65:

Like what that gold digger guy did to you?he fired your pusssy well and left you hanging.. grin
Bruhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

badt guy
u mean after d smack down n numerous chuking
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by tpiar: 3:20am On Dec 21, 2015
Yello1:
stop living in yesterday,men value u even wen u make first move only boys behave otherwise.or are u surrounded by boys?

you folks should state which cultures you are exposed to where what you are claiming is the norm.

Africa is not a country, different rules of engagement apply in different locations.

In South Africa for example, like many of you are saying, it seems women can make the moves on a man without anyone raising eyebrows. Likewise the US and most of the western world (hopefully the lady wont claim rape if she was sent for that purpose). That's because in such countries, women are sexually liberated and not as conservative as Nigeria.

so, stop acting as if one size applies to all.

if you want to encourage particular women to make moves on you, be more specific.

anyway, make una try ya moves on the site owner sef, even the site admin.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Jalinco: 3:43am On Dec 21, 2015
Some men are dreamers sha, the lazy guy who is afraid of wooing a lady is expecting them to woo him instead. Sorry it's not gonna happen.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Rhemmymatician(m): 3:45am On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:
well i still will not be caught making a first move or asking a guy out....i might show him i like him but it starts and ends there,i wouldnt voice it out because from things i have seen and heard it most times backfire,eg the girl lose her self worth and makes her feel less and some guys will keep reminding them they made d move on them so they should face whatever....

[b]well forget all we see online and what few guys say,most guys will use it against the girl at some point.[\b

This is not true. At least not always. I think girls just came up with this in their mind to support their unwillingness to woo guys.
I had a girl woo me very recently and despite my show of care (unfortunately I didn't love her) the day I ended it, she said the usual "because I asked you out bla bla" I was irritated, what has that got to do with anything? Oh! because u ask me out I must marry you? Is that the way it works if the gender roles were reversed?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Rhemmymatician(m): 3:46am On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:
well i still will not be caught making a first move or asking a guy out....i might show him i like him but it starts and ends there,i wouldnt voice it out because from things i have seen and heard it most times backfire,eg the girl lose her self worth and makes her feel less and some guys will keep reminding them they made d move on them so they should face whatever....

[b]well forget all we see online and what few guys say,most guys will use it against the girl at some point.[\b]

This is not true. At least not always. I think girls just came up with this in their mind to support their unwillingness to woo guys.
I had a girl woo me very recently and despite my show of care (unfortunately I didn't love her) the day I ended it, she said the usual "because I asked you out bla bla" I was irritated, what has that got to do with anything? Oh! because u ask me out I must marry you? Is that the way it works if the gender roles were reversed?
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Rhemmymatician(m): 3:46am On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

well forget all we see online and what few guys say,most guys will use it against the girl at some point.

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Wowzer(m): 3:52am On Dec 21, 2015
I don't make moves on ladies. We somehow get talking, become friends and we take it from there. The chat and friendliness are initiated by the ladies never me.

Such a relief... No Pressure.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by KruggerINC(m): 4:07am On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

well i'd say it boils down to personalities i.e the type of person the guy in question is and also their mode of reasoning and environment.....i dare say most guys are brought up with the mentality to do the wooing so have a female put on green light might suprise them,maybe i don't understand what green lights means,can you give me practical examples because i relate written words practically to see how achievable they are.......

Esther and Ruth in the Bible made the 'first moves' on the men they ended up marrying and those are the only two women in t
he bible with Books named after them.
Sometimes this is why I just enjoy white girls .Thier minds are so open.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by amaku001: 4:20am On Dec 21, 2015
Pls Experienced nail tech needed in a new nail shop in port harcourt, do call 08112153438.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Lexusgs430: 4:25am On Dec 21, 2015
You be Seun cousin? Or why the front page adventure?
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by 1stdammy: 4:27am On Dec 21, 2015
Harbosede02:
Never ever will I make any move on any guy......Never!!!green light or red light am nt gonna make anything obvious.

I know someone somewhere wudn't listen, and that happens to be you. You!! Of all people. Ati mo'ru yin, Awii fe, mo ti mo pe onii gba........continue it will soon dawn on U
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 21, 2015
I still remember how boo nd I started off... I was in the library reading my books, when a certain intimidating looking handsome dude strutted in and I immediately caught a whisk of his Cologne. It was truly nice. He took a seat across me and I just kept staring ;at some point, I think I forgot I was staring because he was looking back at me with a knowing smile on his face. Lol. I was flustered when I realized he caught me staring and returned back to reading my books . But it didn't stop me from raising my head and staring at him time nd again, nd he still caught me.

Whatever was wrong with me on that fateful day, I'd never know, but I sure was glad that sth was wrong with me. The minute I stood up to go eat sth in d canteen downstairs, he followed me.. And that's where our love story began. It was and still is a thoroughly exhilarating one.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 21, 2015
Look at all the ingrates saying Nigerian women should upgrade and make the first move, forming non-nigerianness. mtcheeew

Try this in Nigeria and men will look at you with fancy mixed with disrespect.

First move? stup!d

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by ojsmscom(m): 4:36am On Dec 21, 2015
Cutehector:
Its not pride buh I dnt ask a girl twice to be my girlfrnd
u

Dats my believe too
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Jobsdome: 4:43am On Dec 21, 2015
Good tips
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 21, 2015
Ruth and Esther made the first moves on the men they eventually married and they are the only women to have books in the bible. Ladies PING THAT GUY NOW!!!
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 21, 2015
NanciaKay:
Okay we don hear. Make una stop to preach about how many babes una get. I will not agree that ladies should begin chiaking guys. No No ladies. They just the talk. Na u they go take drink beer, if u ask them out. grin

grin Abeg na you get sense pass. No be naija men again? make dem leave that thing...we sabi dem.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by AdeniyiA(m): 4:47am On Dec 21, 2015
Cutehector:

Toks2008:

Oh so im not alone on this...

In-fact na serious jamb for me to even sit you down and tell you my mind. Though i prefer to start as friends but i also prefer to know if there is a possibility of us taking it further because in my school of taught,ko si ere ti ekun ba aja se

I tell you guys, many ladies would remain unmarried. That number 3 aptly describe me (not shy tho). I've got no time for unnecessary pressure on a lady to be a friend.
I've noticed that many ladies nowadays are so materialistic that they can not see beyond the present, none wants to start with you. Many of them would falsely tell you they're engaged or in a relationship, because they think you're nobody.
I once met two ladies I liked at different time and i told them where I wanted the relationship to end, they both told me they were engaged, fine, I never bother them again. Later when they got to know me better, they both wanted to know nd come to my house. I simply refused .
like Toks2008 said, ko si ere ti ekun n b'aja se undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Sheyitee: 5:28am On Dec 21, 2015
Nice one op

Check my signature to see more info about each software …………
AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D 2015 TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK AUTOCAD 2015 TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK MAYA TRAINING VIDEOS
AUTODESK 3DS MAX 2015 TRAINING VIDEOS
AUTODESK INVENTOR 2015 TRAINING VIDEO
AUTODESK REVIT MEP 2015 TRAINING VIDEOS FOR MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS
AUTOCAD MECHANICAL TRAINING VIDEOS FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
AUTODESK REVIT ARCHITECTURE 2015 TUTORIAL VIDEOS WITH THE SOFTWARE
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by GoodHealth007: 5:34am On Dec 21, 2015
Good Post!...Meanwhile.......

===========================================================================================================

REVEALED! Find out how to make a lady turned on in minutes and have her wet and literally beg you to f*ck her

https://www.nairaland.com/2803981/revealed-see-how-quickly-turn

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Spanner4(m): 5:47am On Dec 21, 2015
"If u ruv somebody,walk up to the person and tell him or her u love him or her, it does no crime,no crime at all"
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by miqos02(m): 5:50am On Dec 21, 2015
ok
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Stevez32(m): 5:55am On Dec 21, 2015
Omotayor123:
Nice post.
But I think a man should be Man enough to make a move on the woman he loves. If he's too shy to do just that, I don't see how he intends to live forever as her husband.! *my view*

Maybe you need to read the title of the thread again.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by menxer: 5:57am On Dec 21, 2015
quiinnBee:
after all this i still wont make a move on a guy.

would rather give him the green light.

if he cant catch the hint then thats his problem cheesy

This is the best comment from a lady on this thread.

Green light any where in the world means no oncoming traffic, it is safe to proceed.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by xp17(m): 5:58am On Dec 21, 2015
Cutehector:
Bro, it's not pride, it's just being respectful and civilized. If she says no the first time, you got to respect the decision she's made and not becoming a parasite on her.

If you break a sweat using a wrench to loosen a bolt from a nut, it means you're not using the right size. move on to the next wrench.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by vocalprince(m): 5:58am On Dec 21, 2015
Adaure4ever:
No No No. I can't try it o. Men are naturally positioned to do the wooing.
Adaure Nwa banyi....who position men to do the wooing?? Men na goal post?? abeg don't continue with this mindset of urs O!!! Bye!!
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Dondav(m): 6:00am On Dec 21, 2015
Often turn Ladies down when they say "Hi" or give me the "Green Light". I would just nod and walk away like an |d|ot.... Only to always feel like a jerk or really bad afterwards. Yet I keep doing it..

I think I might need help.. LOL cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by zeberebe: 6:04am On Dec 21, 2015
Cutehector:
liar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) / 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes / I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.