Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria (102790 Views)

Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US / Youths Chase SARS Officers In Yaba For Shooting Man (Photos / Video) / India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Jabioro: 7:15am On Nov 15, 2015
To have peace on the world Islamabad had to change her way of evangelism.

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by sule17(m): 7:15am On Nov 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The religion of piss at it again.

There shall be no world peace except Islam is eradicated. #fact
one brane no d ur head
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Zaikon(m): 7:16am On Nov 15, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by adconline(m): 7:16am On Nov 15, 2015
While Naija is obsessed with IPOB shenanigans?? Misplaced priority since 1914!!
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Yasirarafat: 7:17am On Nov 15, 2015
coldsummer:
Lol.

They truly hate western education because what they just aid made no formal sense

I think they are talking about our army trying to reclaim the places the terrorists have claimed in the interior part of Nigeria. Maybe they are saying reclaiming them won't stop them from attacking hence they have attacked Russia and France for trying to fight them.
Mtswwww if they hate western education then they shouldn't use these weapons and internet

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by otokx(m): 7:17am On Nov 15, 2015
Our security and intelligence forces need to sit up and be proactive.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 15, 2015
Menace2Society:
Give me Odua Republic now or make i follow Biafra sad
You don't need to join Biafra, just join in the struggle and liberate your region. It amazes me how some of your brothers think Nigeria is better off with the north . In all this struggle, we see the Hausa/Fulani as the true enemy but the yorubas just dey put themselves for the matter. You guys should free yourself!

3 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by kennyjodeci(m): 7:18am On Nov 15, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.

Guy I'm willing to help you o...as in, not to help you on how to live But on how to die...just contact me on odinakachikenny@yahoo.com
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by abe4kom: 7:19am On Nov 15, 2015
There is a coded message hidden in every terrorist's message.

Nigeria should be careful
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Seun360(m): 7:19am On Nov 15, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:
They should in matter of urgency bomb the hell out of these hausa/fulani Islamists!
Buhari should get ready to fight dual war!
Once Biafra hit, the Islamic state will also cease the opportunity to expand their caliphate!!

In your dreams!
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by 9jii(m): 7:19am On Nov 15, 2015
politricks:
I dont understand what they meant.
If Nigerian gov. Wants to take d sambisa forest (wilderness )then them(BH) too want Abuja.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by 1stdammy: 7:19am On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=kimond101 post=40033557]God help us cause we are in the end times.
ISIS and Boko Haram don't know what they are fighting for because myself and many other muslims don't support what they are fighting for.
Killing of innocent people is forbidden. But I wanna ask, that ''allauakbau'' they usually say before they attack is to who pls? Or their own ''allauakbau'' is different from urs and to different allah??
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 15, 2015
all hail the demonic religion of peace.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by lordmagic(m): 7:20am On Nov 15, 2015
I dont knw why world powers is taking dis terrorist groups lightly!
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Burger01(m): 7:21am On Nov 15, 2015
Zaikon:
abeg sit and let guys rest your comment is disgusting...
You dey mind that robbot. Very senseless and idiotic zombiesmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Joenyam(m): 7:21am On Nov 15, 2015
Its so bad that the terrorist have continued to rain down mayhem on innocent lives in search for vain glory for a 'Supreme being' that can't fight his own battles. The questions are;

I) Are all these political?
II) Are all these the endtime prophesies we should expect to keep unfolding?
III) Why is it that the religion 'Islam' has always been used by terrorists if it has no forms of voilence in its teachings?
IV) If Islam is not a religion of peace, can it be revolutionized?

3 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by morereb10: 7:22am On Nov 15, 2015
We are waiting for them.

let them know that Nigeria will be their end

foolish set of idiots
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by chimaobinelson(m): 7:24am On Nov 15, 2015
i think what they ment by the statement is when france n other top countries of the world join forces to reclaim the territory or country ,regions (like some northrn nija closer to d desert) which they are currently or trying to hold down,den u leav them with no option but to gun for those peacefl countries at d top

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Benoxvals(m): 7:25am On Nov 15, 2015
kimond101:
God help us cause we are in the end times.
ISIS and Boko Haram don't know what they are fighting for because myself and many other muslims don't support what they are fighting for.
Killing of innocent people is forbidden.

You write as if killing some particular people are justified...killing/taking a life is generally forbidden,it's a SIN!!!
Innocent,guilty or the so-called infidel are all human beings in the eyes of God and Man.
DO NOT TAKE WHAT YOU CANT REPLACE.
DO NOT TAKE A LIFE YOU CANT CREAT...
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by prothelley(f): 7:26am On Nov 15, 2015
If I understand the post well, I think it means France is assisting Nigeria to fight book haram( an arm of ISIS). They decided to take revenge on paris, sending a signal to them that they are not also safe.
Nigeria mentioned there means they (ISIS) are part of he terrorism in Nigeria.
Northern Nigerians elites supported the escalation of boko haram.....using it to make Jonathan's Govt ungovernable(do you still hear of gas pipeline bombings.....pipelines that convenes gas to Power Stations were blown open almost every week without the gas been stolen........ofcourse NO. They thought they were doing Jonathan bad but now it is out of hand, the boys have gone wild, wilder than they bargained for.
May God help us.

6 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Zaikon(m): 7:26am On Nov 15, 2015
Burger01:
You dey mind that robbot. Very senseless and idiotic zombiesmiley
seriously

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by jonahjegs(m): 7:26am On Nov 15, 2015
The first step to tackling Islamic terrorists is a responsibility of top Islamic clerics all over the world, they must come out to radically condemned the act of terrorism and discourage those that are misinformed and brainwashed from joining terrorists groups, if their growth is not curtailed then the war against Islamic extremism will never end.

I wonder why countries like Saudi Arabia have not intervened. It's quite sad

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Adaeze003(f): 7:26am On Nov 15, 2015
kimond101:

Oh? Here I am thinking they're infidels...

Is killing infidels forbidden

Moslems! Ya'll should just go and perch in one corner instead of coming here to babble...

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by josite: 7:31am On Nov 15, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.

life atimes cn be very very very unfair.one thing u dont know however is many many mny rich people u heard of today went through a tough past,in fact the new communications minister too said he went through poverty and obasanjo too and the richest man in his generation ,mko abiola did said he tasted egg for the first time in his wife to be house.all said and done,rough begiiniing does not mean a rough ending.MY BEST ADVICE IS that you look for the nearest church in your vicinity and politely request to see the most senior pastor.im sure they will minister to u and solve many of the problems at once for u.then there are buiding contractors on site working on one project or the other ,just walk up to them .I was at excellency hotel ogba yesterday and i saw a huge renovation work being done to the rooms,why not appraoch the contractors doing the job and ask them to please employ u.SUICIDE means u are sure things will never change but things do change as the earth is a realm of change,compulsory change.the rich becomes poopr and the poor become rich,the bold becomes fearful and the fearful becomes bold .IT IS NOT ABOUT JOB ,IT IS REALLY ABOUT YOUR MIND,get a bible and reAd often as the entrance of the word of GOD WILL brings life into your life.HOLD ON ,YOUR MIRACLE IS KNOCKING at your door.IT IS WELL WITH U.VENGEANCE BELONGS TO GOD,LET THEM HAVE THE AGEGE PROPERTY AND LET THEM SAY WHAT THEY WANT TO SAY,NO CHILD IS A BASTARD UNDER NIGERIAN LAW AND GOD CREATES EVERY MAN,SO BEING A CHILD OF GOD suffices for u.go and read the story of jephthah in the bible and see how his family that disowned him came around later to beg him and that will be your story very soon in jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by bond007i(m): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2015
I think the post is warning countries that deploy troops to save the places they mentioned from ISIS including Nigeria...

if you are helping a country/state to counter terrorism, then you are a target of ISIS, that's what they mean.

I think USA should beef up security and get set for emergency

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Alezy(m): 7:33am On Nov 15, 2015
politricks:
I dont understand what they meantWhether you like it or not, islam has come to stay and there is nothing you can do about it.
I just wonder what the teach u guys in that ur Islam of a religion.

kill, kill, n kill. bomb, bomb n more bomb. nothing more.

And yet it has followers, chaii. ...ppl blind sha. Later they will say virgins are waiting for u somewhere after death when u kill n bomb. she. ...That's the greatest scam the world would ever hear.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by chimaobinelson(m): 7:34am On Nov 15, 2015
Joenyam:
Its so bad that the terrorist have continued to rain down mayhem on innocent lives in search for vain glory for a 'Supreme being' that can't fight his own battles. The questions are;

I) Are all these political?
II) Are all these the endtime prophesies we should expect to keep unfolding?
III) Why is it that the religion 'Islam' has always been used by terrorists if it has no forms of voilence in its teachings?
IV) If Islam is not a religion of peace, can it be revolutionized?

bro forget the camouflage, islam has a teaching that celebrates killing of non muslims as pagan..
weda u lik it or not, these terrorist are true representative of what is written in dia so called hollybook. dey are carrying out the quoranic teaching to de letter and thats what makes them extreme..
no wonder some countries ban anything islam,dey are terror like zombies to humanity, dey may return from mosque oneday where dey r brainwashed to kill n bring pagans blood fr dia god,dey wil com bk to attack you their friend while praising dia god.

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Phrankin(m): 7:34am On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Alezy(m): 7:36am On Nov 15, 2015
kimond101:
You have probably not gone deep into your religion that's why u say this.

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by coolzeal(m): 7:36am On Nov 15, 2015
Disintegrate this country now before it become a wasteland like Syria. Nigeria is a failed state and if you really want the best for your kids and their generation to come. Think deeply and support the Biafra course before it becomes too late. The Western war mongers are ready to destroy more countries. Think wisely people.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by kingsleyanyi: 7:36am On Nov 15, 2015
Menace2Society:
Give me Odua Republic now or make i follow Biafra sad
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by politricks: 7:36am On Nov 15, 2015
Alezy:
I just wonder what the teach u guys in that ur Islam of a religion.

kill, kill, n kill. bomb, bomb n more bomb. nothing more.

And yet it has followers, chaii. ...ppl blind sha. Later they will say virgins are waiting for u somewhere after death when u kill n bomb. she. ...That's the greatest scam the world would ever hear.
If they taught us to kill and bomb and every muslim were to follow that teaching, do you think you would still be alive by now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.