Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria (102753 Views)

Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US / Youths Chase SARS Officers In Yaba For Shooting Man (Photos / Video) / India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by dexmond: 8:07am On Nov 15, 2015
Dawdy:
America is Isis. Any who fails to understand this is a slowpoke.
America uses Islam because of the total control it has on its adherents. same with other secret services. Islam is mind control.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by dikSean(m): 8:07am On Nov 15, 2015
Islam is the reason the world is in turmoil.

Name one terror attact unconnected to those deadly bastards undecided

Awon olori buruku sect of evil shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by chimaobinelson(m): 8:08am On Nov 15, 2015
1stdammy:
[/quote]
1stdammy post=40034117:
[quote author=1stdammy post=40034117]
I WANT TO ASK ALL MUSLIMS, ESPECIALLY U.

.IS PAGANS NOT GUILTY? A PAGAN IS GUILTY BY ISLAMIC INJUNCTIONS SURA 9:5
MOHAMMED HIMSELF KILLED A SLAVE WOMAN WHO RESISTED HIM
MOHAMMED FRIENDS KILLED PLENTY OF CHRISTIANS....SO WAT CAN U SAY ABOUT IT

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by kimond101: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2015
Alezy:
Well never heard about attacks on fellow Muslim believers outside Nigeria and for the ones that happened in Nigeria, there should be a reason.

several BH men have confessed to killing fellow believers just because they didn't support their cause.

Now think of this, WHY MUST IT BE ONLY ISLAM YOU HEAR BEHIND EVERY BOMBING?? Just think about that.

It is for you to think about and research about.
There is more to life than that which meets the eyes.

My own opinion is: Every one was created to submit to God alone without associating partners in worship with him and all the prophets of God did this from Adam , Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus down to Mohammed. The all preached the worship of One God and indicated the worst sin is to ascribe partner in worship of God.

Satan is still around would want people to be losers and hereby comitting great sins that would make them ascribe partners with God whether directly or indirectly. This is why Satan is creating mischief by ensuring people misinterprete the scripture and make people develop evil grudges towards islam.

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by marvelyole(m): 8:10am On Nov 15, 2015
I wonder when Islam will practice the peace they preach,,,,

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by olumide81(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.
Hello sir, i dont intend to be harsh but help only comes from God and heaven help those who help themselves, and most importantly your ability to compose this eloquently should get u more than a casual job, this write up should be a motivational speech and not a cry for help, i ince passed through the same route in life and i opted for a dirtier job i.e korope driver (korope is a bus like vehicle used to for transport in osun and its envorons) there are a handful of things witl little start up u can engage urself into, liquid soap making is the easiest and demand is high from fast food joints ,hotel, bukas and its present in every home... The world does not lift anyone up lift urself up a little and the world may come to your rescue.... God bless
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by ispeed(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2015
The “War on Terror” is a Big Lie, ISIS is “Made in America”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-war-on-terror-is-a-big-lie-conference/5435592
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by anonimi: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2015
Zaikon:
abeg sit and let guys rest your comment is disgusting...

Make I sit dey wait the change promised by your messiah, Sai Bubu, until I also become a SKELETON?
God forbid!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2828697_listen3_jpeg5917d3fb5d42126ac5b2b42ae8266816
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by sarutobie(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The religion of piss at it again.

There shall be no world peace except Islam is eradicated. #fact
the irony is they cannot be eradicated. their fight against the world, and the world against them is a prophecy that goes back thousands of years ago. What I am saying is, there can be no real peace until the end of this current civilization.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Kensharval(m): 8:14am On Nov 15, 2015
Dawdy:
America is Isis. Any who fails to understand this is a slowpoke.
Yes I Dae Suspect, I Remember When They Saie Nigeria Would Split By 2020
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by makzeze: 8:14am On Nov 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

woe to you and may God take you out from us unless u repent.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Gracito(f): 8:14am On Nov 15, 2015
kennyjodeci:

Guy I'm willing to help you o...as in, not to help you on how to live But on how to die...just contact me on odinakachikenny@yahoo.com
*wears Glasses* and your signature is be good to people? Pls learn to feel empathy for another. Even if you can't help physically, said prayers would do. Cheers!
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Jckleiin(m): 8:14am On Nov 15, 2015
coldsummer:
Lol.

They truly hate western education because what they just aid made no formal sense

If they hate western education, why dont they go back to the stone age, using stones and sticks instead of guns and C4 to fight??
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 15, 2015
Horlufemi:

Please drink sniper on time.

Or u can just go to construction sites.

People have had it worse.

You are a heartless beast!!!! Not fit to be classified as a human in anyway!!!
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by CastingCrowns(f): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2015
doubt the authenticity of this.........bt dat doesnt change the fact that islam is a bitter scourge to the world.wat a religion!

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 15, 2015
Menace2Society:
Give me Odua Republic now or make i follow Biafra sad
grin u too dey fear, lemme explain them, They mean Nigeria is interior and that master is the white people (France) u know we have been experiencing bomb blast in Nigeria, they have to redeploy people to do the bombing, we just need to tighten our security to prevent such, we also need smart security men.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2015
makzeze:
woe to you and may God take you out from us unless u repent.
Cursed be mohammed and all jihadists worldwide.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Osisinakpo(m): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.

Your story is so touching. I need you to do me one favour, locate any of the LIVING FAITH CHURCH A.K.A WINNERS CHAPEL that is close to you. Meet the Senior/ Resident Pastor, narrate your story to him, if truelly what you said is genuine, the Holy Spirit will reveal it to him and you will be told what to do. Dont commit sucide, God is against it. Do this as soon as possible, job and accomodation await you.

God bless you.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by 4stylz: 8:20am On Nov 15, 2015
politricks:
I dont understand what they meantWhether you like it or not, islam has come to stay and there is nothing you can do about it.

Everybody should try and read this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2736961/jihad-terrorism-suicide-bombing-classical

God will destroy all of them
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by makzeze: 8:21am On Nov 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

may you accept Islam one day. Ameeeeeen!
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 15, 2015
What you harbour you will savour.

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by zeedof(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2015
Islam is a Religion of peace

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by chikids(m): 8:25am On Nov 15, 2015
It is only in Islam that people kill their fellow humans with the hope of getting 72 virgins in hell fire. It is only in islam that people kill for their allah. It is only in Islam that people only enter their so-called" paradise" when they kill their fellow human. allah is a very wicked god and islam is evil and remains the worst deceit of satan to humanity. May the Almighty God forbid sure.

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 8:25am On Nov 15, 2015
makzeze:
may you accept Islam one day. Ameeeeeen!
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

hehehehehehehehehehe grin

hehehehehehehehehehe grin

TUFIA!!!... I WOULD RATHER BECOME AN INSANE MAN THAN ACCEPT ISLAM.

4 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by habbey99(m): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2015
All this craps are conspiracy of some folks,Islam are known to be a peaceful religion which has nothing to do with terrorism and all concealings ll surely be revealed one day...
Peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 15, 2015
you are so right. this guys have good network before they attack. securities around the world go to sleep while terrorists plan hard. you can not want to fight terrorist in another country and leave your house unprotected.
coldsummer:
Lol.

They truly hate western education because what they just aid made no formal sense

I think they are talking about our army trying to reclaim the places the terrorists have claimed in the interior part of Nigeria. Maybe they are saying reclaiming them won't stop them from attacking hence they have attacked Russia and France for trying to fight them.

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by morganbayo: 8:26am On Nov 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Think well, get the factual info and then use ur brain before u comment on religious issues here. Don't abuse religion but only cut the fingers that bite u...becareful
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by chikids(m): 8:27am On Nov 15, 2015
zeedof:
Islam is a Religion of peace
A religion of peace indeed!!!, Is it not the same quran that said " kill the infidels". My question now is, who are the infidels the quran talked about ?. Is it not the same quran that said " a prophet should not take up slaves until he(the prophet) has killed and killed and is tired of killing. How then is islam the religion of peace ?

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Kensharval(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2015
CastingCrowns:
doubt the authenticity of this.........bt dat doesnt change the fact that islam is a bitter scourge to the world.wat a religion!
Ignorance Kills
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by luluosas(m): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2015
Please respond to my reply. Thank you
depressedsoul:

done
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Kensharval(m): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Watchout For Your Future

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.