Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria (102754 Views)

Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US / Youths Chase SARS Officers In Yaba For Shooting Man (Photos / Video) / India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Bimbomartins(m): 7:36am On Nov 15, 2015
MathsChic:
Should Nigeria be concerned?
I knw now we shuld. The intelligence of these grp is far equiped than national intelligence put together, obviously sometin is up, is either we have french spies here already, or dey planning the move.
Secondly its ascertained that these grp has affiliation wit our indigenous pain in d ass grp.
Nne biko b on guard
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by luluosas(m): 7:36am On Nov 15, 2015
Email me on lugardosas@gmail.com
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by kimond101: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2015
Adaeze003:

Oh? Here I am thinking they're infidels...

Is killing infidels forbidden

Moslems! Ya'll should just go and perch in one corner instead of coming here to babble...

Infidels you say?
Did you bother thinking if they asked who was muslim and who is Christian at the point of their terror?
Both muslims and Christians were victims and you are here claiming infidel?
Terrorism has no religion.
And stop saying muslims blabble, educate yoirself on the true message of islam before pointing accusing fingers.
It's forbidden For us to commit fornication yet most people do both Christian and Muslims doesn't mean they are not Muslim or Christian but the issue is if they truely follow what God said.

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by kingsleyanyi: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2015
AAA
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by homirefacuny(m): 7:38am On Nov 15, 2015
psucc:
They are emphatic on Sahara and that implies North. Let them have what they bargained and sort after - if Jonathan wins, we will make the country ungovernable for him.
Stop this and move on. Shalom
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Realist2: 7:39am On Nov 15, 2015
What they are saying is that French Government supporting Nigeria to reclaim the seized Nigeria territory from them, while doing they will continue to penetrate Rome and Paris.What they are saying is that French Government supporting Nigeria to reclaim the seized Nigeria territory from them, while doing they will continue to penetrate Rome and Paris.What they are saying is that French Government supporting Nigeria to reclaim the seized Nigeria territory from them, while doing they will continue to penetrate Rome and Paris.

Islam religion is a curse to this world, imagine a world without islam?.

At least 10,000 innocents people die every day globally due to islam related violence.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Alezy(m): 7:40am On Nov 15, 2015
paulzee94:
They should try and investigate the matter thoroughly..so as not to point accusing fingers at nigeria...
they are not pointing accusing fingers, they are just sending a message to those countries sending troops to their strong holds (places or cities mentioned)
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 15, 2015
luluosas:
Email me on lugardosas@gmail.com

done

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by melzabull(f): 7:40am On Nov 15, 2015
buhari is about to plunge this country into total doom and days of darkness.

Since the terrorist dullard took over, he secretly registered Nigeria as a member of ISIS using boko haram, and now some foolish people are wondering how Nigeria is concerned. How won't ISIS mention Nigeria, when we be their member??

Pooharii has always been a representative of boko haram in Nigeria and just as the north promised to make Nigeria ungovernable, they are keeping to their promise.

Foolish Nigerians, enjoy your 'chanji dole'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by dabossman(m): 7:40am On Nov 15, 2015
kennyman2000:
i really dont understand the message but even if they're not planning an attack in Nigeria, our nation they made mentioned of in the statement could be giving a negative signal to the international world.

Anyone who understands the statement better should pls clarify us on what they meant..

May God help this nation.

I believe they are basically asking these Western nations to stay away from helping the Nigerian government to reclaim Boko Haram's captured territories as well as listing other territories in the Arab world. Failure to do this will lead to this kind of barbaric attacks. Can someone just drop the H-bomb on these criminals?
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by kenzyken101: 7:42am On Nov 15, 2015
what is happening, Islamic is just one ugly religion, share guns for the Christian, let's see how it goes..who they think they are .....

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by monchinoz: 7:42am On Nov 15, 2015
I think their making mention of Nigeria show that they are aware of our frantic efforts to eradicate Boko Haram, who by the way seem to have already pledged allegiance to ISIS and that these efforts can't stop them from attacking wherever they wish.

How I wish our military would continue what they are doing without publicizing their plans, sources of information & achiements. This will only draw attention to us and make the enemy look for alternative ways of frustrating our efforts. Boko Haram seems to concentrate their attacks on the North. Imagine if ISIS decides to concentrate on Nigeria.

I really feel for my Muslim friends. I know so many nice people among them. To me their case is like being born into a family where one of your brothers decides to be & remain an armed robber. It will give the family a bad name.

These are terrible times. God help us. Me na Jesus I know. In him I have peace. Anything can happen anytime to anyone. Let's amend our ways.

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Pascal181: 7:42am On Nov 15, 2015
It's either I no longer understand English or their English is not clear.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by kimond101: 7:43am On Nov 15, 2015
Alezy:
You have probably not gone deep into your religion that's why u say this.
I understand my religion to the limit even though im not a scholar. True scholars have been victims because they spoke the truth about islam even tbough I understand your point of view.
Do remember that Muslims and Christians are usually victims of the terror attacks which doesn't discriminate religion when the people are killed.
We are in the end times like I said and different things are happening which would want to either trigger people to learn about islam or trigger them to hate islam.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by temitope06(m): 7:43am On Nov 15, 2015
MathsChic:

Yes, I think we should be..

Hello
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Magicc: 7:43am On Nov 15, 2015
Please do not take your life. This too shall pass away with prayers and a strong heart.

depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by aameyah(f): 7:43am On Nov 15, 2015
depressedsoul:

HI, dear. Whatever you do, please do not commit suicide. Also, do not believe what wicked relatives are saying. As long as there is life, there is hope.
Can you do business?
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by lastmessenger: 7:44am On Nov 15, 2015
Islam is a peaceful religion breeding people who hate peace.

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by iomoge2(f): 7:44am On Nov 15, 2015
coldsummer:
Lol.

They truly hate western education because what they just aid made no formal sense

I think they are talking about our army trying to reclaim the places the terrorists have claimed in the interior part of Nigeria. Maybe they are saying reclaiming them won't stop them from attacking hence they have attacked Russia and France for trying to fight them.

Yea, to me you are right.
They mean they attacked France because we here are attacking BH boys.
They are trying to tell The world to back out of assisting Nigeria.
They are losing Nigeria already n trying to take drastic measures
I think they have intelligence report that France is sending in their arm forces to help Nigeria brink down BH n BBOG.

God help us
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:44am On Nov 15, 2015
YOU FOR SAY USA MENTIONED NIGERIA... ISIS IS OWNED BY USA..
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by kennyman2000(m): 7:44am On Nov 15, 2015
Faculty14:
they are equally fighting for their jihadist brothers in arms all over syria and iraq boko haram inclusive whom have pledge allegiance to them

Hmmmm... May God help us..
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by kimond101: 7:45am On Nov 15, 2015
Benoxvals:

You write as if killing some particular people are justified...killing/taking a life is generally forbidden,it's a SIN!!!
Innocent,guilty or the so-called infidel are all human beings in the eyes of God and Man.
DO NOT TAKE WHAT YOU CANT REPLACE.
DO NOT TAKE A LIFE YOU CANT CREAT...

I said innocent cause there are times when lives can be taken by appropriate authority. Like in the case of armed robber or murderers
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by LordReed(m): 7:45am On Nov 15, 2015
MathsChic:

Most definitely! When Boko Haram switched tactics from merely creating havoc to conquering territory I knew it that they had become an affiliate of IS. If that was not obvious enough this mention should be succinct enough for the authorities to know they are not dealing with backyard insurgents but with a coordinated effort to create their version of the caliphate.
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 15, 2015
I really don't understand that statement
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by seangy4konji: 7:45am On Nov 15, 2015
dem deh craze
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by philemonemenike(m): 7:45am On Nov 15, 2015
book haram will defeat for us went they come.....
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by kasmail(m): 7:45am On Nov 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The religion of piss at it again.

There shall be no world peace except Islam is eradicated. #fact

Retard
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Alezy(m): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2015
politricks:
If they taught us to kill and bomb and every muslim were to follow that teaching, do you think you would still be alive by now.
That's the point....just like I replied someone just now, u probably have not gone deep in ur religion. There is more to Islam Dan u kw ryt now. and when u kw the rest I bet u won't be saying this.

There are even parts in ur quoran that's condemne non believers of Islam. That's if u really don't kw this already

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 15, 2015
aameyah:

HI, dear. Whatever you do, please do not commit suicide. Also, do not believe what wicked relatives are saying. As long as there is life, there is hope.
Can you do business?

yes i can
Re: Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria by Egabs(m): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2015
This islamic n war I don't understand why a reasonable person wll say if I kill that's wen he or she can make heaven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.