Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured (54916 Views)

We Will Beg Muhammadu Buhari To Contest 2019 Election - Adebayo Shittu / Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan / Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by bashydemy(m): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
warrior01:

My religion?? Lol.....
yea the Catholic do so or are they not part of Christianity anymore?
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Dinocarex(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
JJCE:
i can't stop laughing here, you said ajimobi nominated him, ajimobi tried all his possible to block his nomination, but pmb believe and trust him so much.......

You sure of what u're saying?? And the same Ajimobi that tried to block him was at it Shittu and friends party or whatever they did in his honour?

If Ajimobi never nominated him, who did Ajimobi nominate then?
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by cocolacec(m): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
lozanni:
This Minister no dey shame at all ? Even PMB's wife only dorns a fashionable shawl.
I hope he does not t ake his wife to an official European trip dressed like, cause that will only attract more sneers for us.

WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS IF HE TAKES HER ON EUROPEAN TRIP, THERE ARE NIQABI WOMEN ARE ALL OVER EUROPEAN CITIES INCLUDING WHITE WOMEN WHO ACCEPTED ISLAM.
I once met a Danish/Swedish NIQABI who later migrated to Saudi Arabia with her Kenyan husband with 5 kids all because of the corruption of the school system where homosexuality is cool . Nudity,clubbing and Alcoholism is a way of life in Europe.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by breakeven: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
This man should leave his wife inside his bedroom. He should stop moving around with a juju. I am sure Islam is not against leaving the wife at home.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by JJCE(m): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
mayorwesley:
This man and his masquerade of a wife belong in d deserts of saudi arabia. As a yoruba myselve, i am ashamed of dis man, a disgrace to yoruba civility and progressive nature. He calls himselve a lawyer and treat other human being (his wife) like a slave. This man can never win any election in oyo state or nigeria, he should forget it. Just to let u know i am an APC member from oyo state.
bro you can just vote once, and who are you to determine who can not win election, Bayo shittu for Oyo-State govnor 2019 insha Allah.....
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by aresa: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
20pounds:
SMH...when a lawyer violates the right of another, masquerading under the guise of religion...

Arab women dress like this to protect their skin(and face) from the scorching heat and sandstorm that occur frequently in that clime as a result of being located in the desert. Nigerians copy and disgrace themselves.

It is time women all over begin to ask for their rights. Polygamy too, should not be practised in this modern time. It is not in tune with modern realities. It is the highway to spreading STDs and HIV.

So how come Arab men don't do the same to protect their skin?

You hate mongering religious bigots come up with the dumbest and ignorant nonsense...
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by aresa: 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
breakeven:
This man should leave his wife inside his bedroom. He should stop moving around with a juju. I am sure Islam is not against leaving the wife at home.

Who are you to dictate what married people should do with their existence?

Is their lifestyle taking away garri from your family's table?

Is your next life sustaining breath hanging on what they do with their lives?

Beats me why you ignorant low lifes think other people should drop down to your gutter, absurd and ignorant level and why other people should live their lives according to your warped understanding of other people's way of life..
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by JJCE(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
drnairalov:
back in Nigeria ibadan when I use to go to court...have always disliked this man, maybe because of the beards..nd dat his rubbish jeep he dey always drive come court, . smh smh he was attorney general in I.B tho, but this man have one factor in him I just dont like.. bayo..shittu mtscheeeew!!! he was so disliked man I wonder why buhari giv am dis post ..Buhariu finLly fall my hand..

m mot hating I just dont like dis evil man..eez more than d pix .dis man knw me wella! nd I knw he is bad news
bro please stop hating, just try to make you attain his achievement and popularity, cos nobody know you exist in Oyo State.....

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by cocolacec(m): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
lemolemo:
my proof though for you

THE SAUDI KING IS NOT OUR ROLE MODEL IN ISLAM.HE IS FALLIBLE LIKE Me. AND YOU who somethings commit sins despite we know its evil.The P rophet of God,Muhammed SAW IS OUR NUMBER ONE ROLE MODEL WHO DESERVE EMULATING AS WELL OTHER PROPHETS OF GOD FROM ADAM- JESUS.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by FRANKOXY(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
He married a masquerade?

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by olanyte: 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
When I read through most of the comment I realized that my peoples are still wallowing in ignorance they rejected the commandment of there creator in totality.
mind you the law you preferred is not a promising one pls let the man be and stop committing more sin
All your blabla cannot stop the woman from strict to the will of God.
haiter will only led you to evalasting torment.I know some bigot idiot will still wail against my comment.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by JJCE(m): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dinocarex:

You sure of what u're saying?? And the same Ajimobi that tried to block him was at it Shittu and friends party or whatever they did in his honour?

If Ajimobi never nominated him, who did Ajimobi nominate then?
yes, cos pmb does not give all the state governments privilege, to nominate minister, remember shittu took ajimobi to court in three occasion, I know the struggle shittu embark on after his nomination, I know all this cos am from the same town with shittu, which is saki....

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by frankzone: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
bashydemy:
And you think exposing her cleavage to the world will equals him her standing with God? Or does ladies who are enslave with the aim of not getting married or having kids make them Godly? Your case is more worse.
You're just pathetic, so Aisha Buhari's dressing, for example, exposes her cleavages? And unless you wear a mask as a woman you are not godly?

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by akigbemaru: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
Minister and his hijab wife.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by blazers007: 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
If he's so proud of her; and willing to flaunt her to Nigerians, why then is she still rapped up like Shawarma?

Btw, is dis not the same man dat said he fears for his family safety when he was asked a question about Boko Haram? If he was so scared to speak about them then, will he be able to do so now as a Minister for Comm?

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by bashydemy(m): 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
frankzone:

You're just pathetic, so Aisha Buhari's dressing, for example, exposes her cleavages? And unless you wear a mask as a woman you are not godly?
The last time i check the woman in question is the man property, What's your problem with the man and his family, What's your concern... Go and die
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by kayb12(m): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
Since Barr. Shittu pleases with her wife dressess. so why are u complaining? let your wife comes out naked if u are not please with Minister wife... in Islam this Minister wife dress is acceptable if it pleases Minister.... Jazakalahu Aihran My Minister...
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by emmafriday002: 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
i no get anything to say ooo na only GOD go help us
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by tng(f): 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
mirexxx:
so now standing with God means covering yourself up like a masquerade?? does that make one righteous? I think as the wife of a minister, she owe to people to whom her husband serve her "identity"

In her own eyes , standing with God shows in all she does including the way she dresses.And she doesnt owe us her "identity" because she isnt appointed minister, na her husband we know.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by 1stdammy: 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
JJCE:
Are u from saki?
yea, I am.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Easy1401(m): 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
take it easy ooo You know our Musilms Brother can behead U in respective of who you are, if u insult their religion esp S.A.W that blood is running in all our vein...

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Maghan37: 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
20pounds:
SMH...when a lawyer violates the right of another, masquerading under the guise of religion...

Arab women dress like this to protect their skin(and face) from the scorching heat and sandstorm that occur frequently in that clime as a result of being located in the desert. Nigerians copy and disgrace themselves.

It is time women all over begin to ask for their rights. Polygamy too, should not be practised in this modern time. It is not in tune with modern realities. It is the highway to spreading STDs and HIV.
U are right regarding d extremism of her dressing but as for polygamy if some men do not marry more than one wife ! there will be too many unemployed rev Sisters. grin grin
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by abulbanaat(m): 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
Quote me in weeks to come, he's going to be the best minister, ALLAAH willing, then you would think less of what his wife wears.

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by mayorwesley: 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
yusuftaiwo2015:

Your dad and mum who are unmasked belong to this dry than desert,poverty stricken Nigeria.As a yoruba,your families are proud of shittu than you der erosion filling material they called a son.
Do you think if your father is the one who makes your families to glue to tv as shittu did for your families and tribe.
On behalf of the generality of yoruba,i wish to inform you that,we don't know you and your family and even if you or your family picture is put on every section in Nairaland,it can never make fp not to talk of people commenting on it.
Apc member indeed,placard carrier inside sun with 200naira member.You better beg GOD that shittu should meet you for once,so as to help you from being nairaland apc member in oyo state to apc member whom buhari can recognise and provide solution to his problem.
Bros go and learn english before you come here and release trash, if u can open your dirty mouth and support a boko haram sympathizer then i guess the attack in paris and northern nigeria would bring happiness to u and your terrorists of a parent. Shittu may be your mentor but i as a person aim higher, u should be ashamed of ursef, your family, Shittu and your religion of piss.

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Arowosaye94(m): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
StOla:
This one is indeed a fanatic who tries to be more muslim than the Arabs.

So much education, yet still wallowing in mental darkness. A lawyer for that matter.

Are the other notable people like Ajimobi, Fashola, Buhari, Babangida etc not muslims also?

would u just shut up...mumu
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
mayorwesley:

Bros go and learn english before you come here and release trash, if u can open your dirty mouth and support a boko haram sympathizer then i guess the attack in paris and northern nigeria would bring happiness to u and your terrorists of a parent. Shittu may be your mentor but i as a person aim higher, u should be ashamed of ursef, your family, Shittu and your religion of piss.
Why not go to the nearest expressway around you(i doubt if you have one) and look for a nice truck to hit you,if you are ask what happen,tell them because shittu is a minister and you are an slowpoke,let look who people will sympathise with.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Roadmike(m): 2:30am On Nov 16, 2015
Interesting indeed.
This Guy never really disappoint me. The moment i saw his picture during the screening and considering the way he was looking untidy and such was expecting nothing less.
But yet was made a minister of no less a place that Communication, a ministry why change and innovation is the driving force compared to a stone age man like this. Am sorry i can only hope and pray it will be well with that Ministry and Nigeria in General.
I dey siddon look.

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Descartes: 3:38am On Nov 16, 2015
PassingShot:

I, as a Muslim, got no problem with the way he practices his religion. What I have issue with is bringing his wife who uses full face covering to public function as this. What purpose does this serve him?
Hmmmm. Your Kinsman Shittu seems to be an extremist tongue
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Descartes: 3:42am On Nov 16, 2015
aresa:

Who are you to dictate what married people should do with their existence?

Is their lifestyle taking away garri from your family's table?

Is your next life sustaining breath hanging on what they do with their lives?

Beats me why you ignorant low lifes think other people should drop down to your gutter, absurd and ignorant level and why other people should live their lives according to your warped understanding of other people's way of life..
Just look at this inconsequential alawusa camera cum e-thug assuming that everyone is a paid troll like him. It sucks to be you

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Descartes: 3:44am On Nov 16, 2015
contactmorak:
Thats his wife next to him. A welcome party was held for him in his home town of Oyo state and he wore the gloves to prevent him from touching the flesh of any woman. He was the minister who said he couldnt comment of Boko Haram becaise he has a family.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/11/the-minister-of-communications-adebayo.html

Extremists everywhere in APC

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Mckennedy: 4:25am On Nov 16, 2015
bashydemy:
And you are such a blind man walking n darkness.

you're the one blind.

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by adanny01(m): 4:34am On Nov 16, 2015
foreveryours:

Its like saying you don't know you have a brain because you can see it.
BTW what will seeing her add to your life cycle?

You are probably another extremist who always refuse logical reasoning but accepts half truths.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) / Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) / Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.