Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured (54887 Views)

We Will Beg Muhammadu Buhari To Contest 2019 Election - Adebayo Shittu / Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan / Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by yetunsbay(m): 8:37am On Nov 15, 2015
wallex1983:
But really, buhari himself didn't take this thing too far....

I just pity the non-Muslims that would work with him. This man talks like an extremist.

Aisha buhari I know, but who art thou?
kòkan ayé
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by OyinMIXmola(f): 8:37am On Nov 15, 2015
Acidosis:
This man is going to be the worst Minister under the Buhari-led administration.

Just look at the Chinese ninja at the left side. Btw, what's the caption: "Committee of Friends" on the banner for? What are they celebrating?

Nigeria is indeed sick. Is this the man that wants to upgrade NTA to the likes of BBC, CCTV, France24? Lol

I'm very sure this man cannot open a Facebook account without seeking help. That's our new Minister of Communications in Nigeria - a country of 170 million citizens.
na you sabi,work harder so that you can get there too,most of we nigerians are indeed very lazy,what we love most is to criticize hardworking people,oga why not stop the criticism and wait til he begins action,if truly he is not worth it at the end of the day,work harder and be there too to change things for the better if you yourself won't be the most worst minister the world ever has......if you like quote me back,iwo lomo

2 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2015
StOla:
This one is indeed a fanatic who tries to be more muslim than the Arabs.

So much education, yet still wallowing in mental darkness. A lawyer for that matter.

Are the other notable people like Ajimobi, Fashola, Buhari, Babangida etc not muslims also?

Learn to respect people's choices. If the wife wore a bikini to this event, I'm sure you won't make this kind of comment.

5 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by carinmom(f): 8:38am On Nov 15, 2015
modath:
Yissos ? shocked

I have never understood this & will still not try to...

She is, They are permanent fixtures in our Universities in the west, we call them Alhaja Ninja...

They are more indoctrinated than the males, if you have conversations with them, you'd wonder how & why they got themselves into such situations ..

See war then, cos Lecturers asked them to stop coming to Exam halls dressed like that cos they don't want issues of impersonation.....

For where, they won oooo, cheesy

They declared JIHAD on VC's ASS, they camped at the senate building for days, the school authority just let them be... cheesy grin
Here in the north even if they dressed like that within the Uni, one thing is they lift the face veil in the lecture or exam halls

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Ifyjemila(f): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2015
naijaking1:

What a tragedy!
He wants to be more islamic than the Arabs, yet he has his hand over another man's neck. What does his religious book say about man and man intimacy? He is another terrorist in the cabinet!!!
for your maind you don comment na?
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 15, 2015
the ministry and agencies under this minister are all doomed.

3 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by meforyou1(m): 8:41am On Nov 15, 2015
That boko haram minister. His wife is a disgrace to womanhood

4 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by lemolemo: 8:41am On Nov 15, 2015
Am yoruba but doubt how a fanatic like that will serve the interests of non Muslim. Let's say he interact a little with Christian in his daily dealings, how about non Christians . When a man is so educated and he still took so much Liberty from his wife in religions name, am 99.99% sure he got this post cause he's a strict muslin not because of his CV.

3 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 15, 2015
Holly crap, he married a masquerade? And what's up with the Michael jackson gloves??

2 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by OyinMIXmola(f): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2015
FastShipping:

He may be misguided with his thinking but it is wrong for you to label him a terrorist in the cabinet.

Who are the other terrorists you are talking about? Some of you can't make argument without going to the extreme.
God bless you my bro,you are indeed learned and intelligent
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by modath(f): 8:44am On Nov 15, 2015
carinmom:

Here in the north even if they dressed like that within the Uni, one thing is they lift the face veil in the lecture or exam halls

They didn't agree to that caveat...
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by ALISMILE(m): 8:44am On Nov 15, 2015
Why can't christians bear to see Muslims and their religion! The man Is a chore muslim and u guys can't bear to see him succeed! If u guys cannot take go and kill ursef!

7 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by warrior01: 8:45am On Nov 15, 2015
PassingShot:

I, as a Muslim, got no problem with the way he practices his religion. What I have issue with is bringing his wife who uses full face covering to public function as this. What purpose does this serve him?

But you guys asked for it; why the complain? Alfa shittu, please when next you're coming out, make sure you do it with your four masquerades. That will be very interesting.

2 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by loomer: 8:45am On Nov 15, 2015
Aminat508:
grin I am proud of this man honestly I am kiss

You are proud of him?

You know am before?

2 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Aminat508(f): 8:46am On Nov 15, 2015
loomer:

You are proud of him?

You know am before?
yeswink
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Ifyjemila(f): 8:46am On Nov 15, 2015
Ibebe:

I don't think she's Yoruba.
Even Hausa women don't dress like that.
says who?
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by marod(m): 8:46am On Nov 15, 2015
Saying he wore the glove to enable him freely shake the opposite sex is just like saying you wore a condom to freely commit adultery. I am sure that wasn't his motive, Linda and the op were just being mischievous by assuming that's his reason without confirmation. As regards the wife's dressing, do you expect her to change because her husband is now a minister or what is your business if the husband is ok with it? All your opinions doesn't count and calling him a terrorist doesn't make him a terrorist, for him is his religion and for you is yours.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by ALISMILE(m): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2015
meforyou1:
That boko haram minister. His wife is a disgrace to womanhood
u can go and killed ursef if u cant bear to see him!
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by carinmom(f): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2015
I don't know why people are complaining about the wife 's mode of dressing, the way she chooses to dress is nobody 's biz. What is of more importance is for the minister to perform, nothing more nothing less.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by ALISMILE(m): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2015
warrior01:

But you guys asked for it; why the complain? Alfa shittu, please when next you're coming out, make sure you do it with your four masquerades. That will be very interesting.
yes we asked for it! And u can go die if u re not hapi! If d man is comfortable wit that ur opinion amounts to waste of time!
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by mkoabiola: 8:51am On Nov 15, 2015
I don't knw y ppu are taking panadol for anoda man's headache.
This is not strange in d islamic world

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by naijaforlife: 8:51am On Nov 15, 2015
The woman is his wife, and most likely dresses that way before her husband got the ministerial appointment.

Should he deny who his wife is because of her way dressing would be more oppressing in my opinion. After all her husband must have encouraged or approved of such in the first instance.

If her dressing is extreme, it may not have been as extreme as dressing almost unclad I suppose.

What matters to Nigerians should be his performance as a federal minister which would not have any direct relationship to how his wife dresses.

2 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by ledaman: 8:52am On Nov 15, 2015
Most Nigerian are primitive in thinking! what does dressing has to do with efficiency of his duties? mind you the man is a qualified barrister by profession when over five hundred thousand people insulting him are still by fed by their parents. wasted generation!

2 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by warrior01: 8:52am On Nov 15, 2015
carinmom:
I don't know why people are complaining about the wife 's mode of dressing, the way she chooses to dress is nobody 's biz. What is of more importance is for the minister to perform, nothing more nothing less.

Though you're very right. How she dresses is nobody's business but the issue is with the minister and his portfolio, there will be serious clashes of interests. Just watch out
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by samfibby(m): 8:53am On Nov 15, 2015
well for this one, i no go talk.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by neocortex: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2015
foreveryours:

Oh oo you would have preferred her flaunting her cleavage and dress unclad like a lunatic
SMH for Nigerians
You would like to confirm whether-male or female- Like you ask what is in your skull? Can you tell if u have a brain there or not.. I guess you should slice your head to confirm that before invading on a married woman's privacy

Are all the women close to you dressing that way ?
If no, are they exposing all their bodies in public ?

You must understand that there is something call moderation,
anyone who exceeds that is an extremist,
and all form of extremism is unhealthy for the society.
not dressing like an Ninja does not mean women will have to go
out naked.
Disclaimer: I assume you are a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by BABANGBALI: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2015
omo na wetin be dis?who brought a masquerade to an event?that man no doubt must be a sympathizer of bh

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Ghost01(m): 8:54am On Nov 15, 2015
Gawd! How did we get here?

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by MARKone(m): 8:55am On Nov 15, 2015
contactmorak:
Thats his wife next to him. A welcome party was held for him in his home town of Oyo state and he wore the gloves to prevent him from touching the flesh of any woman. He was the minister who said he couldnt comment of Boko Haram becaise he has a family.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/11/the-minister-of-communications-adebayo.html

Bloody hypocrites and na them the F.u.ck pass.

2 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by warrior01: 8:55am On Nov 15, 2015
ALISMILE:
yes we asked for it! And u can go die if u re not hapi! If d man is comfortable wit that ur opinion amounts to waste of time!

Die for the way another man chose to live his life? Get real bro. I never voted him and his goons and it is not my cup of tea. Just consigned the way you guys are already wailing
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by modath(f): 8:56am On Nov 15, 2015
lemolemo:
Am yoruba but doubt how a fanatic like that will serve the interests of non Muslim. Let's say he interact a little with Christian in his daily dealings, how about non Christians . When a man is so educated and he still took so much Liberty from his wife in religions name, am 99.99% sure he got this post cause he's a strict muslin not because of his CV.

Nitori Olorun oba, how can you be thinking this way

How did Fayemi, Adewole & Adeosun get theirs or have you forgotten there are muslims in their states as well..

Haba, rise above such thinking!! We yoruba folks aren't known to be discriminatory, Tolerance is the way..

I'm a christian Yoruba .. I had some of them as casual friends in UNI, real cool & highly intelligent ladies..

2 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by StOla: 8:56am On Nov 15, 2015
anataala:
What is panatic about him because he did not allow you to see his wife face and body, you are nothing but an adulterer most you see his wife, she decided to cover her self against bastard like you. He is a minister federal republic of Nigeria like it or hate it , there is nothing you can do about it, and is a practicing muslim that is to show how modest and gentle he is. quote author=StOla post=40029345]This one is indeed a fanatic who tries to be more muslim than the Arabs.

So much education, yet still wallowing in mental darkness. A lawyer for that matter.

Are the other notable people like Ajimobi, Fashola, Buhari, Babangida etc not muslims also?

Yoruba did not hide themselves or obliterate the identity of their wive(s) before the advent of middle-east religions.

Whether he is a minister or not is not my concern. My concern is that someone educated as a lawyer still sees a woman as a property to be kept way from a bastard like me.

I believe in the social equality of all gender. I might have my reservations about physical/mechanical equality, but not the mental.

The wife has her identity, she has a face that must be seen, noticed and regarded as a fellow human being, that must not be hidden because there is a property holder called man.

All I see in the picture is a culture that is not Yoruba.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy / Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) / Dino Melaye: "My Passion Is Automobiles, Others Like Cocaine, Blood, Diamond"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.