Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured (54920 Views)

We Will Beg Muhammadu Buhari To Contest 2019 Election - Adebayo Shittu / Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan / Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by rajwas(m): 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
No matter what unbelievers and hypocrites say or do about Islam, It can never hinder It and the real Muslims from their rightly guarded religion. It is already known that everything that's glitter in the life of this world is a deceit and temporary but what is with Allah for the believers are far more better if they know.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by mayorwesley: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
This man and his masquerade of a wife belong in d deserts of saudi arabia. As a yoruba myselve, i am ashamed of dis man, a disgrace to yoruba civility and progressive nature. He calls himselve a lawyer and treat other human being (his wife) like a slave. This man can never win any election in oyo state or nigeria, he should forget it. Just to let u know i am an APC member from oyo state.

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by bashydemy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
BabaO2:

He is as extremist as adebayo shittu

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-18020349
And the pastor that was arrested with cocaine in Tanzania was fondly called what by his followers?
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by mayorwesley: 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hassan080196:
You're a Muslim by name and not by practice. Covering ones face and hand for female is law from the Qur’ān. And whoever does this will surely be rewarded in this world and hereafter. But you know this not because you have no knowledge of Islam. You're only concerned about worldly knowledge which has nothing to do with the coming life. I pray you wake up from your slumber and follow the true path of Allah and His messenger if you're truly a Muslim. As for the unbelievers, you'll never comprehend this hijab thing because you're already blinded and I pray that Allah guide you back to the straight path. Peace.

Forget it, no islam in d after life, muhammed is just another author.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Okeycima: 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
meforyou1:
communication not information. Lie Mohd is the information minister
thanks a lot for the correction but what i said earlier is what am afraid of
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by modath(f): 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
olalat:
And how does her dressing mode affect ur hypocritical life. Does it stop u from blvg wtever u wnt to blv or it stops u from worship anytin u wish to worship. U people are just saddists. Ur individual heart are filled wit hatered. What concern u lots wt their private life.

It is intolerant ninny bots like you that make people weary of Islam...

If one didn't know faithful muslims & isn't related to muslims, one would be forgiven for thinking ALL muslims are rigid unreasonable hardliners..

Incase you didn't get me, I am going to repeat it.. The dressing is EXTREME .. They are not holier than regular muslim women who use hijab & aren't showing bodyparts..

Go & look for a wall to hit your head against & also get off my mentions.. #yeyenatu #iranu..

Mtcheeeeewwww!!! undecided
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by bashydemy(m): 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
yusuftaiwo2015:
All of unna wey dey criticise am,na big disappointment u met by clicking on topic,u tink u will meet a wife like cossy but na d oda way round,sorry for the megabytes you just wasted.
Even if you people use a million year on earth,u can never be nominated as a councillor not to talk of minister.Bereaved People
Hahahha you na bad guy my brother.. No mind them jare they think they will see someone with exposed cleavage like Cossy but was disappointed by what they see.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by bashydemy(m): 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
VIPICO:
Of all the highly educated, well exposed and immensely enlightened people in Oyo state, it is only this muslim fanatic that Buhari saw to appoint minister? I recall how he struggled to explain his fundamentalist stance at the senate screening: what he said or didn't say in the past about boko haram.
In fact, this occasion is wrong on so many levels. Let's even leave the ojuju Calabar masquerade by his side. Whatever a man chooses to call his wife is his own cupátea.The Committee of Friends is celebrating what exactly? The prospective taxpayers money he would embezzle and share with them? And I'm I the only one who's so nauseated by the hand gloves?
PMB single handedlly picked him from Oyo state even the Governors and the APC was against his appointment but the President want him in his cabinet maybe cos he have so much trust in him.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by bashydemy(m): 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
frankzone:

And you really think appearing like a masquerade equals standing with God? Your case is worse sef!
And you think exposing her cleavage to the world will equals him her standing with God? Or does ladies who are enslave with the aim of not getting married or having kids make them Godly? Your case is more worse.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Frankiss44(m): 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
lemolemo:
you ask for it and here you get it, am insisting we overdo things.
LOL.. Busted.. I just love nairaland

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Dawdy(m): 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
The Prophet (SAW) said, “There will come a
time when holding on to your faith will be
like holding hot coal.” ~[Tirmidhi]
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by mabella123(f): 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
This is rubbish. Gloves and agbada, he looks like someone recovering from mental illness. Oh dear! Are u sure the masked person is not that Boko Haram kingpin shekau? OMG! He brought shekau to a function
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by YUSUPH1986(m): 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
Lanretoye:
are you saying he is gay?,as for that masqurade,no one can tell if the person is male or female.
u people cant be objective 4 once. A woman protecting her dignity has now turn to object of ridicule in ur face. U av diahorrea of mouth
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by bashydemy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
mayorwesley:
This man and his masquerade of a wife belong in d deserts of saudi arabia. As a yoruba myselve, i am ashamed of dis man, a disgrace to yoruba civility and progressive nature. He calls himselve a lawyer and treat other human being (his wife) like a slave. This man can never win any election in oyo state or nigeria, he should forget it. Just to let u know i am an APC member from oyo state.
And your Father and his wife (Your Mother) who dress indecency belong to the hotel they belong to.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by lemolemo: 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Frankiss44:

LOL.. Busted.. I just love nairaland
I love facts with evidence and he ask for one. It was right in Saudi Arabia, no glove with a woman
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Frankiss44(m): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
lemolemo:
I love facts with evidence and he ask for one. It was right in Saudi Arabia, no glove with a woman

Don't mind those crazy zombie fanatics... I bet the guy didn't reply you again

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by joel4422: 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
Win!!! Win!!! Win!!! We bless God for a successful winning on
our weekend game. It's been great all the way, here
is our won ticket for the weekend fixed match.
I congratulate all my new and old subscribers winning for
the first time, now you can testify that fixed matches exist.
Straight up to our next fixed game which comes up on
wednesday. I encourage you all join our winning this
midweek and our games will be available with odds ranging
from 130 odds and 935 odds.
Interested subscribers should inbox me on facebook now or
add me up on whatsapp on:08032557731or call me now on
08032557731Your winning is always our priority. Stay
bless!!!

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Auwalms(m): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
20pounds:

It is time women all over begin to ask for their rights. Polygamy too, should not be practised in this modern time. It is not in tune with modern realities. It is the highway to spreading STDs and HIV.
Polygamy is an option for those who are interested. It's best we don't instigate our ideas on others. Every man with his cross
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by MayorofLagos(m): 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
contactmorak:
Thats his wife next to him. A welcome party was held for him in his home town of Oyo state and he wore the gloves to prevent him from touching the flesh of any woman. He was the minister who said he couldnt comment of Boko Haram becaise he has a family.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/11/the-minister-of-communications-adebayo.html

Slow down...haba!

Anyone who is familiar with Adebayo Shittu knows he has a unique sense of humor and sarcasm. Im sure those gloves are a message to critiques to say "my hands are clean" . The man love to put on show and rhetorics. This is a raw, undiluted Ibadan man for you. Their rhetorics and sarcasm is very acute.

As for his wife, her public appearance is in order.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by MayorofLagos(m): 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
mayorwesley:

A Yoruba woman covers herself and you are ashamed. What do you say about Yoruba women that show cleavage and curves in public, are you proud of them?
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
mayorwesley:
Your dad and mum who are unmasked belong to this dry than desert,poverty stricken Nigeria.As a yoruba,your families are proud of shittu than you der erosion filling material they called a son.
Do you think if your father is the one who makes your families to glue to tv as shittu did for your families and tribe.
On behalf of the generality of yoruba,i wish to inform you that,we don't know you and your family and even if you or your family picture is put on every section in Nairaland,it can never make fp not to talk of people commenting on it.
Apc member indeed,placard carrier inside sun with 200naira member.You better beg GOD that shittu should meet you for once,so as to help you from being nairaland apc member in oyo state to apc member whom buhari can recognise and provide solution to his problem.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
It's funny, amazing and ironic that the people whose reason for not speaking out against homosexualism is "I can care less what a man or woman does with his sexual life. Your being gay/homo doesn't affect me" are the same people who are giving more than 2 bleeps about how a man and woman(a couple for that matter) chose to express their religious views/tenets. Y'all are just a bunch of pathetic hypocrites and religious bigots.....Live and let them live
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by olalat(m): 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Islam is good, its beautiful. Its hypocrites lk u dat strive to demonize it. U people dt will jump at next flight 2 dubai, scramble 4 any offer from dangote, beg any alhaji 4 pantry contract. U lots are far worst off dan terrorists. Ur heart filled wt hatered. Ur representation is opposit of u profess. Answer me, how does her mode of dressing affect ur miserably hypocritical life? Does she stop u frm walking arnd unclad? Secularity of nigeria allows her to dress in her own way. Go naked on d street if u so care.
modath:

It is intolerant ninny bots like you that make people weary of Islam...

If one didn't know faithful muslims & isn't related to muslims, one would be forgiven for thinking ALL muslims are rigid unreasonable hardliners..

Incase you didn't get me, I am going to repeat it.. The dressing is EXTREME .. They are not holier than regular muslim women who use hijab & aren't showing bodyparts..

Go & look for a wall to hit your head against & also get off my mentions.. #yeyenatu #iranu..

Mtcheeeeewwww!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by mirexxx(f): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
foreveryours:
Her appearance is enough identity
its not my dear..facial identity speaks more than physical presence with an all covered up body.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by abatisegun: 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
StOla:
This one is indeed a fanatic who tries to be more muslim than the Arabs.

So much education, yet still wallowing in mental darkness. A lawyer for that matter.

Are the other notable people like Ajimobi, Fashola, Buhari, Babangida etc not muslims also?
I don't think u know what u are saying. Will u track him his religion? He had choosen to be living like that,what's your problem of comparing him with another Muslim?
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by mirexxx(f): 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dawdy:
The Prophet (SAW) said, “There will come a
time when holding on to your faith will be
like holding hot coal.” ~[Tirmidhi]
covering up from head to toe now represents a faithful Muslim?? do you even know what being in a particular faith means? its not about the outward appearance dude. its much more than that..
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by warrior01: 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
bashydemy:
Hahaha mind you he is married to just one wife..

Nothing stops him from coming out with 3 additional masquerades after all, his religion allows it.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Tczar(m): 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Foul play
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by bashydemy(m): 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
warrior01:

Nothing stops him from coming out with 3 additional masquerades after all, his religion allows it.
The same way your religion permit you to enslave a lady from getting married or have intimate?
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by gangjo61(m): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
I can see shitu as a jihadist follower with her ninja wife

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by warrior01: 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
bashydemy:
The same way your religion permit you to enslave a lady from getting married or have intimate?

My religion?? Lol.....

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Twy: 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hassan080196:
You're a Muslim by name and not by practice. Covering ones face and hand for female is law from the Qur’ān. And whoever does this will surely be rewarded in this world and hereafter. But you know this not because you have no knowledge of Islam. You're only concerned about worldly knowledge which has nothing to do with the coming life. I pray you wake up from your slumber and follow the true path of Allah and His messenger if you're truly a Muslim. As for the unbelievers, you'll never comprehend this hijab thing because you're already blinded and I pray that Allah guide you back to the straight path. Peace.

This is one of the most ridiculous stuff I have read online this month. It is 2015 not 570. Allah or God are not misogynistic get it? If you are blinded by irrationality the end result will always lead to conflict between rationality and irrationality. Unline most of you who think like this, I actually believe God is an intelligent human being who understands that 1AD has gone, 570 has gone, there are better things he can do for us/universe and still do in the future than get stuck at a one point in time. In my own opinion being stuck in a particular time jsut defeats the whole point of an all powerful God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening / Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.