Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured (54911 Views)

We Will Beg Muhammadu Buhari To Contest 2019 Election - Adebayo Shittu / Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan / Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:47am On Nov 16, 2015
20pounds:
SMH...when a lawyer violates the right of another, masquerading under the guise of religion...

Arab women dress like this to protect their skin(and face) from the scorching heat and sandstorm that occur frequently in that clime as a result of being located in the desert. Nigerians copy and disgrace themselves.

It is time women all over begin to ask for their rights. Polygamy too, should not be practised in this modern time. It is not in tune with modern realities. It is the highway to spreading STDs and HIV.
If there's no polygamy in a country like Nigeria, most of the women will die as single women and will never get married.

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by BlackOnassis(m): 6:24am On Nov 16, 2015
lemolemo:
you ask for it and here you get it, am insisting we overdo things.

thanks for shutting them up. I doubt they will shut up though. black people always take things too far.

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by frankyychiji(f): 6:57am On Nov 16, 2015
foreveryours:
And you disappointed me for the first time. A lady wrapping up herself and dignifying herself is preferable to those who open up everything for nothing
You mean a lady who masquerades herself? I hear they got no panties under, is this true?

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by frankyychiji(f): 6:59am On Nov 16, 2015
foreveryours:

We have heard you.
Why emphasize the wife?
You would have preferred her flaunting her cleavage and dress unclad like a lunatic
Yes! Because she cannot hide bombs in her cleavage.

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by frankyychiji(f): 7:07am On Nov 16, 2015
foreveryours:
thanks for replying without insults
We live a secular society but after all said I would rather everyone stand with God and not try to conform to societal
ill-demands.
I'll remove the enslavement'
Standing for your God is enslaving your wife inside a masquerade and laden her with bullet proof vest? I wonder how fanatics like you sleep at night.

2 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by frankyychiji(f): 7:18am On Nov 16, 2015
Jarus:

Learn to respect people's choices. If the wife wore a bikini to this event, I'm sure you won't make this kind of comment.
Must she wear a bikini? Does Aisha Buhari your mother wear bikini to public functions? Why bring a masquerade to a public function biko?

2 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by JJCE(m): 7:40am On Nov 16, 2015
1stdammy:
yea, I am.
so u dey rubbish your fellow sakite for here, I knew you are a Christian from saki, you get no choice than to accept, cos the destiny is at work, Bayo shittu for Oyo-State govnor 2019 insha Allah, proudly sakite........
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by PassingShot(m): 8:00am On Nov 16, 2015
Descartes:

Hmmmm. Your Kinsman Shittu seems to be an extremist tongue
This act does not portray him as one. That I consider him bringing his wife who wears the full hijab to a public function inappropriate does not make him an extremist.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by bashydemy(m): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2015
Mckennedy:

you're the one blind.
OK thanks.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by 1stdammy: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2015
JJCE:
so u dey rubbish your fellow sakite for here, I knew you are a Christian from saki, you get no choice than to accept, cos the destiny is at work, Bayo shittu for Oyo-State govnor 2019 insha Allah, proudly sakite........
hmmmm, i knw ur kind and the best response for ur breeds cos I dont engage in shits like these.................so Bleep off!!!

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by mirexxx(f): 9:05am On Nov 16, 2015
tng:

In her own eyes , standing with God shows in all she does including the way she dresses.And she doesnt owe us her "identity" because she isnt appointed minister, na her husband we know.
OK dear
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by ishiamu(m): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2015
Descartes:

Just look at this inconsequential alawusa camera cum e-thug assuming that everyone is a paid troll like him. It sucks to be you
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by lemolemo: 11:37am On Nov 16, 2015
BlackOnassis:

thanks for shutting them up. I doubt they will shut up though. black people always take things too far.
you welcome brother, now they're taking the religion too far than the people that brought it to them.

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
frankyychiji:
Must she wear a bikini? Does Aisha Buhari your mother wear bikini to public functions? Why bring a masquerade to a public function biko?

Why do you have to be the one to determine what she will wear?
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by modath(f): 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
are you a muslim? I'm scared of muslims now. How re you iya

Woh! Missed this mention, don't understand this site again, I'm great, believe you are too... Hope things are calmer now?

I no be musulumi oooo, but as is normal with 99% of Yoruba families, if you aren't related to muslims, you are married to someone who is, one is applicable in my case...

I'm not scared of muslims but fanatics & sect muslims i give wide berth, E pass fear, na maintain lane tinz.. cheesy
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Intrepid01(m): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
StOla:
This one is indeed a fanatic who tries to be more muslim than the Arabs.

So much education, yet still wallowing in mental darkness. A lawyer for that matter.

Are the other notable people like Ajimobi, Fashola, Buhari, Babangida etc not muslims also?

Everybody has a right to life, association and religion. If that is the way he has decided to live his own life without any pain or infringement of another person's right. He has right to it. Let us learn to be tolerant.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by aneesah(m): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Dear All, I strongly believe it is better to ask to know, than to comment on what you do not know.

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by erne: 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
Unlock Your Education
Enhance Your Public Speaking Skills
Conquer Your Fear & Speak with Confidence

Join our 1month intensive
PUBLIC SPEAKING CLASS:
Call: 08139458588
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Ogunleti01: 9:21am On Jan 18, 2016
JJCE:
if you present a cool headed guy from oke-ogun, we the ibarapas will support him not people od Shittu's personality who is religiously indoctrinated.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by AGLOLO: 7:12am On Feb 10, 2017
I don't know why people are such hypocritical in their sentiments, as a lawyer he knows that the law gives him the right to practice his religion the way he understands it, so far he didn't temper with anybody.
moreover Wat do u have to with wife, is she the assistant minister. l think for goodness sake we should not be offensive at others religion

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR / Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara / Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.