Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,025 members, 7,956,798 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister (11822 Views)

The Faith Of A New Business In This State Of Economy / Chadians, Ghanaians, Others Storm Nigeria For Dollars-the Nation / How To Earn Double Salary In The Face Of Economy Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by hilli666(m): 5:19pm On May 19, 2009
Before you start threatening Nigerians, here is a little statistic for u Ghanaians. Nigerian annual defense budget is $350 Million. Ghana annual defense is $30 Million dollar. Watch out before we wipe u off the map and use the whole territory of Ghana to plant Palm Oil and Co-co Yam!!. I mean it!
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by hilli666(m): 5:27pm On May 19, 2009
babasoty:

instead of wasting our time complaining about the kofi's getting jealous of us i think we should be talking about how we wanna improve more on our economy. in the first place why cant we invest more in our economy than going all the way to Ghana thats pretty absurd there's more market pool here in Naija than Ghana, so whatever treatment we get in Ghana i believe we deserve it.
Ohh Lord! This guy what planet are u from?? The Ghanians are defaming ur country, and insuting our national intergrity. Meanwhile u see it fit  to use this opportunity and show how politically correct u are. How much loans during SAP era did we give to Ghana? They still haven't paid us back.
Maybe they should pay us back all the money they borrowed from us, lets start from there.
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by londoner: 5:35pm On May 19, 2009
@hilli666, come one now, grow up, lol. Nigeria will never take up arms against any country except Nigeria.

@ Babasoty
Nigerians do not deserve bad treatment just because we are coming from outside. I dont see any stories of people coming from Europe or Asia to Ghana somehow deserving bad treatment just because they ventured outside their country to do business. in fact, many Africans actually look up to them for doing that.

If the report was that Chinese businessmen in Ghana are being treated badly, or that Indian businessmen in Nigeria were being treated unfairly, would you say they deserved it, because their market back home is bigger?

At least Nigerian businesses in Ghana actually employ Ghanaians as the bulk of the workforce, unlike foreigners who bring their employees with them.

I think Nigerians are being unfair to themselves, why do we say we deserve bad treatment for doing business in a neighbouring country, but yet if Ghanaians came to do business in Nigeria and Nigerians were treating them badly and telling them to leave while allowing other nationailities to remain, the same Nigerians will say how evil those Nigerians are. Is that not the truth?

Is the self hatred actually making some of us bias, toward every  nationality but Nigerian?
It seems that everytme we do something that many other nationalites do as normal practice, we are said to deserve bad treatment, in the opinion fellow Nigerians.
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by hilli666(m): 5:42pm On May 19, 2009
You know what, In fact no body in Africa should talk about Nigeria except Nigerians. Only us have that right. Because no matter how bad and mismanaged our country is, we have done a lot (in term of providing aid and help to almost all countries in Africa) Our generosity, charity and influence is felt as far out as Mauritania, Lybia, Ethiopia and  south Africa (with their xenophobic temperance) What more do they want from Nigeria? We just recently approve a loan for $30 million to "satome and pricpe" tomorrow they would be yapping us on the international circuit. We export electricity to Ghana and other neighbouring countries, at the detriment and discomfort of our own citizens. We manufacture most of the drugs used to combat malaria and other tropical diseased in Africa. During apartheidwe used our oil to leverage and pressure the west into ending apartheid in SA, and every song from Nigeria was about free Mandela Yet look how Dem dey drag Nigerians from their office dey burn us for road like sey we be robbers.  Yes we might have corrupt officials and our system might be flawed, but only because in our bid to stand out and rise to the never ending challenges in Africa we have neglected our own citizens. SO EVERYBODY EXCEPT Nigerian should shut up!!!!!
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by londoner: 5:55pm On May 19, 2009
@hilli666, we may not like being criticised by others and yes, most of the time the arguments are somewhat selective and deliberately leave out other less negative facts about Nigeria , some of which you have mentioned. The fact is , its a free world, and people can have an opinion about any country/citizen they wish to. We have no control over that, in fact it's not our concern. Rather our concern is to make sure that the criticisms against our country and its people become less and less true.

That is the only way forward for us.
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by hilli666(m): 6:02pm On May 19, 2009
londoner:

@hilli666, we may not like being criticised by others and yes, most of the time the arguments are somewhat selective and deliberately leave out other less negative facts about Nigeria , some of which you have mentioned. The fact is , its a free world, and people can have an opinion about any country/citizen they wish to. We have no control over that, in fact it's not our concern. Rather our concern is to make sure that the criticisms against our country and its people become less and less true.

That is the only way forward for us.
You are right. This is just such a sensitive subject for me, especially when I know how much Nigeria is doing for other Countries. But I agree with you though.
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by londoner: 6:36pm On May 19, 2009
hilli666:

You are right. This is just such a sensitive subject for me, especially when I know how much Nigeria is doing for other Countries. But I agree with you though.

I know where you are coming from, its sensitive subject for me also.
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by jimmysho(m): 8:08pm On May 19, 2009
ghanian leaving naija wont b a prob because they will not be missed

we ve to stop this our Santa Claus tendency

is high time we sent them home for good
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by OneNaija(m): 8:37pm On May 19, 2009
@Londoner You are good guy anyway keep it up. stay bless
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by arogbowei: 12:08am On May 20, 2009
It's true they may be entitled to their opinions about us, but shouldn't they respect us for all the sacrifices for them?

Personally, I was miffed by what the Ghananian government official said on TV, 'cause i am in the middle of a negotiation with some Ghananian companies to site an office in Accra. But with this request for $350,000, they can as well hold their peace, that request is too much for a small company like mine.

If they want quality, if they crave zest and bite, i mean healthy competition, then Nigerians are the only ones who can do that to their economy.

If they refuse us entry, if it becomes necessary, we'll find a way elsewhere.
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by fayahsoul: 4:12am On May 20, 2009
"Faithful are the wounds of a friend, But deceitful are the kisses of an enemy". -proverbs 27:6.

I will choose the wounds inflicted by ghanians over the kisses of non-Afurakans any day.

Most ghanians i have come across always had something negative to say about nigerians/nigeria. Jealousy, old grudges and insecurity all have a part to play in this. Nonetheless, nigerians need to respect themselves and stop dominating the economy of another land. It is logical for the ghanians to feel threaten  and react accordingly. It is their mother land and they should be the ones controlling the relations to production and distribution. Nigerians develop your own land and stop being vagabonds.

As 4 ghanians, their jealousy won't get them no where. They should stop wishing and appreciate themselves. And those ghanaians who are angered by the "ghana must go era". . .well, they have the right to be pissed and retaliate as and when due. Do me, i do you, God no go vex.

Ghanians are still family to me. Many can trace their ancestry back to nigeria. I like their cool nature. I luv them regardless.

It's funny though. . .before nigerians were shouting "Ghana, must Go!" but now they are shouting "Ghana, i must go!"
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by pixiraver(m): 4:27am On May 20, 2009
Ghanaians are not that bad, my grand mother is a Ghanaian though its been ages she last visited Ghana, i have good ghanaian friends, we do brag about so many things but at the end we laugh about it and it ends there. I do trust this friends and they are always there for me so we should stop spreading hate speech, i think both countries envy each other, Nigerians even their democracy and Ghanaian envy our business skills.

Between, Osoisi you cracked me up with the neon sign thing cheesy
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by londoner: 9:18am On May 20, 2009
There is a difference between envy and admiration. Nigerians admire Ghanaians for their democracy and are open about congratulating them on it. Ghanaians never congratulate Nigerians on anything. They are not saying well done for our business sucessess, they are simply requesting that we leave. They dislike the fact that we are being successful, that is the difference.

I understand that they may not want other people benefiting from their country, fine, but why does that only include Nigerians or fellow Africans? How about the Lebonese, Chinese or Whites on their country, how come they have no issue with the gains they make from Ghana? Out of the nationalities in Ghana now, Nigerians are probably the one which actually gives the most back to the people of Ghana.

@pixiraver, trust me, what your Ghanaians may really think of you, they will only say in your absence.

I doubt Ghana will ever shout Nigeria must go! Unlike when they were in Nigeria, our exit from their economy would be missed. We are bringing investment and creating employment for Ghanaians, Ghanaians were employed by Nigerians when they were in Nigeria. Its a totally different ball game.
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by ikeyman00(m): 9:40am On May 20, 2009
@@@@@

i dnt buy into all them post u had up there

ghanaians are very very bad people

i ve been there, seen and came out

wait for ur turn, then u will know what me talkin about

nevermind the bible, ghana just dnt like naija, pls no amount of big grammar will change that

and as for naija dominating their economy, hahha u cant be serious, i promise u if it was the chinese or something that was the subject now, u be intrigue how much the ghanaians are bragging on that lipsrsealed, so what u talkin about? blah balh, the bible says?

as for londoner i dnt know what to tell u, just hang in there, one day u will see what im sayin

ghana,hmm the best way to be with them is, respect them, dnt never open up to them, so when they back stab u, it wouldnt be too much damage to u
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by uwani(f): 10:19am On May 20, 2009
i feel what the nigerian government should do is to revisit our foreign policy issue first. the interest of nigerian citizens should be the center of our f.p. and not Africa, cos for all the grants we give and peace keeping soldiers we supply at the detriment of our development all we get is xenophobic treatments all over Africa. secondly, Our leaders should start thinking of how to make our environment business friendly for the commencement of serious economic activites, our industries are shuting down everyday due to high cost of production in Nigeria if our leaders can do somthing about that, all these nonsense from black belle countries will stop. abi I lie?
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by londoner: 10:35am On May 20, 2009
@ikeyman, you need to read what I wrote again. I have had my own experiences with Ghanaians. generally they hate Nigerians with a passion. Not all though.
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by Backslider(m): 11:28am On May 20, 2009
hi all.

There are good and bad Ghanaians and we must not throw the baby with the bath water.

Yes there is Xenophobia and the government is not sleeping about it. the Hannah mentioned it was that they admit they have a problem and that they are not hiding it.

She also said that we dont allow their goods come to compete in your country. Well I know that i saw Ahomka Sweet in nigeria. i think The Minister whould speak with the decision makers rather that the Media.
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by tellie(m): 11:39am On May 20, 2009
Nairalanders, U've all spoken well,. But if I may post my contributionsthis there is no basis of comparism between Our great country NIGERIA and the so call Ghana except for the fact that its a sovereign state like NIGERIA. How on earth would you compare Ghana with NIGERIA, Is it professional wise or Achievement wise. In Education even in Africa as a whole we pioneer most of the fields of endeavor from Accounting, Medical line, Law, Engineering, Consulting, Banking and Insurance, Literature,Theology, Art, cultural heritage to areas like The movie industries, journalism, Trade and commerce and even technically WE ARE FARRRRRRRRRRRRRR BETTER. Infact when ponder on the issue i realize that the so call bad leadership that we have as our hurricane and tsunami exist so that we may not see ourselves as a perfect being.  So our imperfections are the bad leaders. If we had a good leader couple with the human and material resources endowed on us, America will be the country to envy us and not these ungrateful neigbours. May be i should say we are unfortunate  Americans because i wonder why this ingrates are our neigbors.
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by Ojumiii(m): 1:13pm On May 20, 2009
Hi'
As all black Africans and the black in the world at larg we should lean to love and respect each other and also stay intact no matter what. '' we stay together we live and we , ''
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by luckynzo(m): 1:29pm On May 20, 2009
Ghan has been good to Nigerians over the years. This explains why Nigerians are trooping there to live and do business. Low crime rate, constant power, healthy business climate are some of the advantages Ghana has over Nigeria. Nigeria and Ghana are brothers and so any seeming problem should be amicably resolved by the governmaent. Personally, i love Ghana and never miss an opportunity to visit whenever i can get the chance.
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by phatjoe(m): 2:46pm On May 20, 2009
by the time we shut our borders
these leeches will come crawling like
black monitor lizards beggin like destitute
for trade accessibility.
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by fayahsoul: 3:55pm On May 20, 2009
ikeyman00:

@@@@@

i dnt buy into all them post u had up there

ghanaians are very very bad people

i ve been there, seen and came out

wait for ur turn, then u will know what me talkin about

nevermind the bible, ghana just dnt like naija, pls no amount of big grammar will change that

and as for naija dominating their economy, hahha u cant be serious, i promise u if it was the chinese or something that was the subject now, u be intrigue how much the ghanaians are bragging on that lipsrsealed, so what u talkin about? blah balh, the bible says?

as for londoner i dnt know what to tell u, just hang in there, one day u will see what im sayin

ghana,hmm the best way to be with them is, respect them, dnt never open up to them, so when they back stab u, it wouldnt be too much damage to u

What exactly did ghanians do to u when u were there? What is the worst any ghanian has done to a nigeria? Bad mouth them? Is that the unforgivable crime?

The ghanians have allowed nigerians to dominate their economy for a long time and the thanx you give them is backbiting?

Ghanian are your family and u can't change that.

brother, you and the likes of you need to stop all this pettiness and look at the broad picture.
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by shesi(m): 5:36pm On May 20, 2009
Most of you on this thread are so incredibly stupid.

I am a Ghanaian, and 99% of what is being said on this thread is pure Bullshit. First of all, Why should we open our markets to influx by inferior nigerian goods and services when the Nigerians are not completely opening up theirs?  If you are looking to bully someone, try Togo, not the Great Nation of Ghana.

Second, Us Ghanaians dont take bullshit from anybody. A couple of years ago, when some malaysians were engaging in bad management practises in our country, we sacked them. Yes, i mean sacked. We did the same to the Norwegians who were managing a telecom company in ghana about four years ago. A group of Chinese businessmen are currently on trial in Ghana for under-hand business tactics.
Who the hell do you nigerians think you are to be immune from criticism. Nonsense.

Also, what 'good deeds' are you people talking about? What amazingly good deed has nigeria done for ghana that you all seem to talk so much about? please enlighten me cus i'm quite stumped!

From what i understand, African countries help each other when they can from time to time. But you guys talk like you have carried the whole continent on your shoulders. What Nonsense.
Do you know that the entire Nigerian independence movement was based in Ghana. When Ghana gained Independence, our first president Nkrumah, bankrolled the independence movement of several african countries, including Nigeria, whose entire independence operation was headquartered in Ghana. How did you thank us? by kicking our pregnant women and children out when they came to your country because there was a famine in Ghana.

Humility is a word that seems lost on a large number of Nigerians. Mainly the uneducated ones, as you see on this tread. Do you ever think of What other African countries have done for you?

Your government is currently begging Ghana to build a nuclear power plant in Ghana to solely supply Nigeria, because the Americans won't agree to have Nigeria handle nuclear material.

Some Nigerians have such delusions of grandeur. It's amazing! as no one can see the source of this delusion.

"We are this, we are that, our economy is big, our budget is this, and that, " Look here morons, the size of your economy, is purely a product of your population size. nothing more. if you understood economics better, you would know that the fact that the german economy is bigger than England's,  doesn't make Germany a better country than England. Infact, several germans are daily making their way to England to find better employment even though their economy is bigger. I dont have time to delve into the nuances of economics with you here. Some of you are too stupid to appreciate the concepts anyway.

"If we pull out, they will miss us"   ,  Really? lol, that is funny. because i only know of about 3 banks in Ghana that are nigerian. that's it!  3 banks.  And even one of those banks' CEO was recently arrested for consistenly depositing fake foreign currency at the central bank. that case is still pending. We can kick nigerians out today, and our economy would not even flinch. 

Don't confuse notoriety with popularity. Can you give me 2 instances in the past 10 years, when Nigeria has been in the International news for something positive? lol, that's right, YOU CAN'T. Because everytime we hear nigeria, is either internet fraud, or drugs, or silly activities in their delta whatever driving up the price of oil. In essense, your country is widely regarded as a nuisance by the most of the world.

Ask yourselves why Nigerians are the only ones finding problem everywhere they go? Are you the only africans who travel? If it's not Houston, it's South Africa, or Ghana, or China, or Singapore. Why are you always in the news for all the bad reasons? Is the whole world against you somehow? Is everybody jealous of you?

lol. start looking within yourselves.

while us ghanaians know we have a long way to go and are keeping our head down and working hard and improving our country, Nigerians are happy to sit back and say they are a big country. Talking about 'our economy, our economy'. Having a big population only means you have to work that much more to provide the same basic amenities others take for granted.  Ask your brothers and sisters who have travelled around the world a bit. Just visit the caribbean and you will be amazed to see how much more advanced fellow 3rd world countries are than us. I was in Barbados recently and couldn't believe it. Go the dominican and it's the same thing.

Whoever said pride comes before a fall sure must have been observing nigeria. And you are still falling my friends. wake up.

PS. this is my buddy's account so don't kick him out or anything. lol.
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by PROJECT: 6:15pm On May 20, 2009
whether percapital or what ever your analysis is not working ,nigeria is the fourth largest investor in ghana behind india,china and america,i live here and i know what is going on,this guys are lazy the dont have any form of civilization and they are fullof envy, let them ask us to pack and they will be calling us back in 24hrs
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by ikeyman00(m): 7:05pm On May 20, 2009
etu sae; what are u talkin about slowpoke;

well, i wait for the big gun, like the ones that lives in ghana to give hahha fire for fire hhhahh

however i will pick on this one to start with

We are this, we are that, our economy is big, our budget is this, and that, " Look here morons, the size of your economy, is purely a product of your population size. nothing more. if you understood economics better, you would know that the fact that the german economy is bigger than England's, doesn't make Germany a better country than England. Infact, several germans are daily making their way to England to find better employment even though their economy is bigger. I dont have time to delve into the nuances of economics with you here. Some of you are too stupid to appreciate the concepts anyway.

again this is a typical ghanaian mentality, and for those nigerians out there, ahah a chance to get what i ve been sayin, meeeeeeeeeeeeenh what more

anyway, u are slowpoke at the highest order, im afraid. Germany economy might be big but its not duely to the size of population u slowpoke. The germany exports on car arnt no joke! just cars alone, so what are u idot talkin about

menhhhh like i said i will wait, then shall i spit fire

well u like it or not, even the white man u look up to, so long as nigeria is sleepin, africa as an entity will never move

well sitting back for now

ghana ??
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by OneNaija(m): 7:07pm On May 20, 2009
@shesi   Mr Kweku Listen up i live in Ghana Almost three years I work with the port of Authority here I have travel with them almost all my time working with them to many destination. I know you peoples very much ,You have the right to defend your country.Charlie what you are saying is not true and you know it very well. I will say I am sorry for the Ghana must go stuff on behalf. Listen charlie You know Quit well that Nigerians dominate your economics big time.don't even go there Nigeria have several banks there in Ghana and you have only one Bank which is Ghana commercial bank, Please prove me wrong. Yes 0.5 % of Nigerians are into fraud & crime yet we still dominate Africa because we are educated and Intelligent. don't look up to the Foreign Media try to see yourself then you will Understand clearly what I am talking about. Are you telling me that Ghanaian are not into 419 and crime ritual?You are lying big time. Everyday news. don't pretend on that. Here in Ghana you will see little brats doing 419 almost of then are Into Gay.I was passing through Circle then i decided to take it to the short cut to get a bus home because i don't carry my car I cant believe what I see with my see.Little little girls not up to 15 yrs practicing Prostitute in a bar call soldier bar. Prove me wrong there I will know you are lieing. I know a lot of bad thing in Ghana which sometime I don't like to talk because we Nigeria we respect you peoples in your free and fair Election.Charlie don't be mad. Nigeria are on top of the world shining.You are saying china and south Africa they know we are 419 and still yet they cant do without Us. My friend stop that because it make me upset. the last time i check the news.A man and a woman run mad after using their only child for ritual. Prove me wrong. my peoples if you want to believe anything You better travel to the place and see yourself. I am married to a Ghana most Beautiful woman. I love her so much and she love me not because of my money but for true love she cant do without Nigeria. Charlie stop that. Nigerians love Ghanaian so much but you guys envy us too much and your hatred is too deep. Charlie like i say early in my post Nigeria is bless but we have bad leader. The only Hurricane and tornadoes in Nigeria is our Leader.
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by ikeyman00(m): 7:20pm On May 20, 2009
Your government is currently begging Ghana to build a nuclear power plant in Ghana to solely supply Nigeria, because the Americans won't agree to have Nigeria handle nuclear material
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by ikeyman00(m): 7:21pm On May 20, 2009
From what i understand, African countries help each other when they can from time to time. But you guys talk like you have carried the whole continent on your shoulders. What Nonsense.
Do you know that the entire Nigerian independence movement was based in Ghana. When Ghana gained Independence, our first president Nkrumah, bankrolled the independence movement of several african countries, including Nigeria, whose entire independence operation was headquartered in Ghana. How did you thank us? by kicking our pregnant women and children out when they came to your country because there was a famine in Ghana
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by ikeyman00(m): 7:22pm On May 20, 2009
Some Nigerians have such delusions of grandeur. It's amazing! as no one can see the source of this delusion.
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by ikeyman00(m): 7:23pm On May 20, 2009
while us ghanaians know we have a long way to go and are keeping our head down and working hard and improving our country, Nigerians are happy to sit back and say they are a big country. Talking about 'our economy, our economy'. Having a big population only means you have to work that much more to provide the same basic amenities others take for granted. Ask your brothers and sisters who have travelled around the world a bit. Just visit the caribbean and you will be amazed to see how much more advanced fellow 3rd world countries are than us. I was in Barbados recently and couldn't believe it. Go the dominican and it's the same thing.
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by ikeyman00(m): 7:23pm On May 20, 2009
Don't confuse notoriety with popularity. Can you give me 2 instances in the past 10 years, when Nigeria has been in the International news for something positive? lol, that's right, YOU CAN'T. Because everytime we hear nigeria, is either internet fraud, or drugs, or silly activities in their delta whatever driving up the price of oil. In essense, your country is widely regarded as a nuisance by the most of the world.
Re: Ghanaians Fear Nigerian Domination Of Economy –minister by ikeyman00(m): 7:26pm On May 20, 2009
one naija

u failed,

i need proper fire for fire

wetin come happen

see ghana man de talk nonesense, and all i can say be u get ghana must go wife opps hahha lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section / Kenyan Officials And Wife Of Anjarwalla Deny Arrest Of Binance Exec. / What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.