Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Big/fat Girls Need Love Too - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big/fat Girls Need Love Too (22659 Views)

5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by naijaboiy: 11:45am On Nov 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL!gringrin
So, You like 'em Big huh? undecided

Anyways...Did You see the shii The "Asshole" That created A thread 'bout fat ladies wrote?lipsrsealed

He wrote down so Many trash," Fat ladies smell, they ain't good in bed, they Are made for "Poor men" "They snore when they sleep" "They're Are lazy" LoL! He said so many trash! angry

So, tell Me, why didn't You Create A thread Lamenting Bout Your distaste for "Slim girls"?? undecided

They Are Obviously Frustrated he-goats...undecided
okay I'll admit I didn't see the thread. If the op or that thread truly made such remarks then I agree with you.

He's really frustrated undecided
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by vooyour(f): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

#chuckles, not really.... the cowgirl fvck is exceptional buh ballet fvck can't be done.
lol I don't even know what ballet Bleep is but I'm pretty sure I could do it haha
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by vooyour(f): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2015
czarr:
Short guys that girls bash all the time nko? grin
I'm sure op herself has an Aversion to short guys.

The thing is mature short guys can't do anything about their height,they are stuck with what they have!

But a fat lady is capable of slimming down.
But most don't seem interested or determined to cut down the weight.

I guess that's what makes people think fat girls are lazy.. grin.

You don't have to hit the gym or diet for people alone.

Do it because fat has been linked to so many health hazards.
Do it for yourself.

I know of a guy who has a fetish for very fat girls,
But he's ashamed to show them offundecided
on the contrary I don't hate short guys. guys are guys. I only hate guys who aren't confident about their flaws

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
vooyour:
lol I don't even know what ballet Bleep is but I'm pretty sure I could do it haha
lol, noh you can't. #TongueOut.
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by czarr(m): 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
vooyour:
on the contrary I don't hate short guys. guys are guys. I only hate guys who aren't confident about their flaws
hate is a strong word.
Disinclination would suffice.

You share common stigmatization.
Of course you won't hate them.
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by IamLEGEND1: 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
why on earth would I link up with a girl that looks like my mom.
thank you but I'll pass
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by vooyour(f): 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
czarr:
hate is a strong word.
Disinclination would suffice.

You share common stigmatization.
Of course you won't hate them.
I've dated different kinds of guys. Height doesn't affect my choice
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
Strahovski:

Lol...

Why are you making noise? In my thread I mention fat girls have anger problem and they are insecure. This confirms it.

If you are proud of yourself. . Ignore all the threads and move on. Coming to make noise confirms. Low self esteem alert.

Hahaha.

And oh... go and gym. Not defending your obese nature. Go to the U.s you would comit suicide. Hahaha
haba dis isn't right. Yes I am fat! Nd defending herself isn't lowself esteem bcus she did sumtin evri oda person wil do..fire back wen insulted. U guys nid 2get ova dis..der r pple wu prefare fleshy grls. I mean evri1 don't nid 2hav d same taste. And at d end of d day all man for himslf. U don't lyk fat grls? Ok,for urself. So just go nd stp blabbing

1 Like

Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
naughtynaughty:
haba dis isn't right. Yes I am fat! Nd defending herself isn't lowself esteem bcus she did sumtin evri oda person wil do..fire back wen insulted. U guys nid 2get ova dis..der r pple wu prefare fleshy grls. I mean evri1 don't nid 2hav d same taste. And at d end of d day all man for himslf. U don't lyk fat grls? Ok,for urself. So just go nd stp blabbing
don't worry dear, I ain't complaining. #smiles
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . don't worry dear, I ain't complaining. #smiles
yea my baby isn't complaining. D bigger the better huhn?
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
naughtynaughty:
yea my baby isn't complaining. D bigger the better huhn?
#smiles, talk abouh the sweetness, darling.
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
Don't mind them sis, they like to talk alotta kak, it always the case.

I've always been thick/big too, but I'm telling you sis I got a Jupiter yansh that out of this world and full boobs that could eclipse the sun.

Plus African women are naturally thick, I guess a lot have no respect for their mothers etc. That directed at the big girl bashers.

If it a preference thing it cool, no sweat off my brow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by donTbone(m): 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
Adanna28:
Don't mind them sis, they like to talk alotta kak, it always the case.

I've always been thick/big too, but I'm telling you sis I got a Jupiter yansh that out of this world and full boobs that could eclipse the sun.

Plus African women are naturally thick, I guess a lot have no respect for their mothers etc. That directed at the big girl bashers.

If it a preference thing it cool, no sweat off my brow.

I'd pretend I didn't see that! cool
Show us your picture, or ion blivit! tongue

1 Like

Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
donTbone:

I'd pretend I didn't see that! cool

It fine, you got good taste sha. cool
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by donTbone(m): 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
Adanna28:

It fine, you got good taste sha. cool
That's my family tradition...GoodTaste! cheesy

Couldn't get the stuff thou!
Bt ama give u a response. Go check! wink

1 Like

Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by MizMyColi(f): 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
joseph1832:
The guys who talk down on fat girls are what I call twisted humans. The fat or big girl they talk down on, should that girl decide to give them free sex, I know for a fact you won't see or hear them say no.

Then you Josefusu are a hypocrite and a very twisted dysfunctional human.

I would ignore you as I always have but I can't stand the virus of your hypocrisy filling this thread.

I hope you won't mind if I showed the world how you have tirelessly fatshamed me on this forum.

In your deluded world, I am fat and ugly.
When in reality, you are the perfect definition of the emboldened above.
You even had to start splattering your carefully selected pictures everywhere on that thread and even posted your baby picture in a bid to convince yourself you were once a fine boy.

My picture is, and has always been on my profile.
Please put yours up again, be sure to include those of your sister(s) and Girlfriend/wife and let the world judge.

Cc: Kaboninc
Truckpusher
Dearpreye

You three need to see the hypocrisy oozing from the fingers of this Nose Mary.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by kaboninc(m): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
vooyour:
so I saw this post about how sleeping with fat girls is not good. child please! I'm a fat girl with big boobs. I never had a problem with getting a man. I definitely never had a problem in the bedroom. why do people insist on making this an issue? I know I'm beautiful regardless of my weight. I mean really, why is this a problem? I know we have our preferences, but you don't have to bash us!

You registered on the 11th. How do we know that you are not a troll?
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by kaboninc(m): 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
joseph1832:
The guys who talk down on fat girls are what I call twisted humans. The fat or big girl they talk down on, should that girl decide to give them free sex, I know for a fact you won't see or hear them say no.

SHAAAATTTAPPPPPP

YOU THIS STINKING COW!
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by kaboninc(m): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

I would ignore you as I always have but I can't stand the virus of your hypocrisy filling this thread.

I hope you won't mind if I showed the world how you have tirelessly fatshamed me on this forum.

You even had to start splattering your carefully selected pictures everywhere on that thread and even posted your baby picture in a bid to convince yourself you were once a fine boy.

Please put yours up again, be sure to include those of your sister(s) and Girlfriend/wife and let the world judge.

Truckpusher
Dearpreye

I saw it.

That guy...I don't know.

Some people should be blown (not throw) away to another galaxy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by MizMyColi(f): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
kaboninc:

I saw it.

That guy...I don't know.

Some people should be blown (not throw) away to another galaxy.

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by donephi(m): 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
kaboninc:

SHAAAATTTAPPPPPP

YOU THIS STINKING COW!

This is the 1st time am seeing do this,
Calm down bro
MizMyColi:

Truckpusher
Dearpreye
wow! Take it easy
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by sheggietyn: 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
Do you think your marriage/relationship is fun without getting laid?
do you even think you are educated enough about marriage/relationship?
an ebook is here to help you understand you opposite sex,to be best partner of each other, the ebook seem to be naughty but passes a message to every existing man/woman.every lover need to have a copy of this ebook which is title sexually convicted!
the ebook(sexually convicted)would be droping by 12am tommorrow at a token price of 2k, if you are interested please contact our agent
email:sheggietyn@gmail.com
call: 08165593926
message number:08093214646
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by kaboninc(m): 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
donephi:

This is the 1st time am seeing do this,
Calm down browow! Take it easy

Bro, some guys, even if them wan do their hypocrisy, make them hide do am.

You need to read that guy's comments.
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by oloyede252(m): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

Truckpusher
Dearpreye

you sha like fight.btw are you not fat and ugly?you look like a cow.no offience.
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

Truckpusher
Dearpreye

My dear, I'm shocked you even quoted that guy. I can't stand his hypocrisy. Anyway, every once in a while it's good to stand up to the hypocrites.
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by donTbone(m): 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
oloyede252:

you sha like fight.btw are you not fat and ugly?you look like a cow.no offience.
OK!
Who z a cow now lipsrsealed
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by MizMyColi(f): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
oloyede252:

There’s nothing wrong with me or my shape or who I am, you are the one with the problem!

1 Like

Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by Truckpusher(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
joseph1832:

With this face of yours , why would you even reject any girl? undecided grin

I'll frustrate you until you deactivate from this forum. grin
Ghen Ghen !!

2 Likes

Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by sheggietyn: 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
Do you think your marriage/relationship is fun without having sex?
do you even think you are educated enough about sex in marriage/relationship?
an ebook is here to help you understand you opposite sex,to be best partner of each other, the ebook seem to be naughty but passes a message to every existing man/woman.every lover need to have a copy of this ebook which is title sexually convicted!
the ebook(sexually convicted)would be droping by 12am tommorrow at a token price of 2k, if you are interested please contact our agent
email:sheggietyn@gmail.com
call: 08165593926
message number:08093214646
like our fb page:https://www.facebook.com/Sexually-convicted-192591977743905/?skip_nax_wizard=true
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by MizMyColi(f): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
dearpreye:

My dear, I'm shocked you even quoted that guy. I can't stand his hypocrisy. Anyway, every once in a while it's good to stand up to the hypocrites.

True talk.

Funny enough as harsh as my posts sounds, I chose my words because I didn't want to cause so much verbal damage.

If I were the retaliatory kind...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by MizMyColi(f): 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
donTbone:
for clarification..z anything wrong with Mzcoli

Bro,
Whether the world thinks anything is wrong with me or not is their issue.

People are fond of projecting their negative perception of themselves on others.

No truly happy person goes about calling others Fat and Ugly.

I love the woman and Body I see in the mirror daily.

Their negative opinions matter zilch.

With all due respect bro, please take down the pic.
Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kanye West Graduation Full Album Download. (2007) / Why You Should Get Married / What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.