Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Big/fat Girls Need Love Too - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big/fat Girls Need Love Too (22647 Views)

5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by iPopAlomo(m): 1:58am On Nov 17, 2015
Adanna28:

Illiterate Cu'nt of a wh'ore that can't spell to save his life wishes to address the queen? Keep eating my sh'it bi'tch let it savour in your mouth.

You like wahala...
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by iPopAlomo(m): 2:03am On Nov 17, 2015
I'm not into skinny girls... @OP... there's always someone or some people for everyone... but every time I'm to choose between a plus size girl and a skinny girl... it's the plus size girl... everytime...
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by tundeblack: 4:27am On Nov 17, 2015
Hey pretty, you need perception therapy. I belong to several groups of big bold and beautiful babes and theiradmirers. Join us , you will be glad you did. U can ring me on 08187015239 or wtsp me on 08066700396.
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by Qualer: 5:17am On Nov 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Sho smiley

Mzanzi fo sho!!!! grin
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 17, 2015
Qualer:

Mzanzi fo sho!!!! grin

grin

"Mzanzi" ke? tongue

It's spelt Mzansi or Mzantsi.

How are you Qualer, my chommy? smiley You into larger than life women too? grin
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by joseph1832(m): 5:40am On Nov 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
With this face of yours , why would you even reject any girl? undecided grin

I'll frustrate you until you deactivate from this forum. grin
Ghen Ghen !!
They accept me because they see pass facial features. Now that's something I don't expect you to ever understand, because you never could see what's in front of you, even if its staring at you right inside your eye.

MizMyColi:

Then you Josefusu are a hypocrite and a very twisted dysfunctional human.

I would ignore you as I always have but I can't stand the virus of your hypocrisy filling this thread.

I hope you won't mind if I showed the world how you have tirelessly fatshamed me on this forum.

In your deluded world, I am fat and ugly.
When in reality, you are the perfect definition of the emboldened above.
You even had to start splattering your carefully selected pictures everywhere on that thread and even posted your baby picture in a bid to convince yourself you were once a fine boy.

My picture is, and has always been on my profile.
Please put yours up again, be sure to include those of your sister(s) and Girlfriend/wife and let the world judge.

You three need to see the hypocrisy oozing from the fingers of this Nose Mary.
Not that I owe you an explanation, but, I called you fat because your attitude, (not your body features) which breads on narrow mindedness, half truths, and tribAlism is what is fat. Learn to ask what someone mean before you start jumping into conclusion. tongue

Or did you forget you were even called 'wench' because of it?

1 Like

Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by shakaZuIlu: 5:50am On Nov 17, 2015
[s]
joseph1832:
They accept me because they see pass facial features. Now that's something I don't expect you to ever understand, because you never could see what's in front of you, even if its staring at you right inside your eye.

Not that I owe you an explanation, but, I called you fat because your attitude, (not your body features) which breads on narrow mindedness, half truths, and tribAlism is what is fat. Learn to ask what someone mean before you start jumping into conclusion. tongue

[/s]

even Shreks dey talk grin

cc MizMyColi kiss

Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by joseph1832(m): 6:00am On Nov 17, 2015
shakaZuIlu:
[s][/s]

even Shreks dey talk grin

cc MizMyColi kiss
Ah my good man. As always, I'm not surprised to see you reason with your a$s, as usual. You forget, Shrek got a princess as his bride, Fiona, if I'm not mistaken.

So the jokes on you. tongue Not that I even believe for a second you have brains to understand what I just said. tongue

Now, remain ignored!
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by shakaZuIlu: 6:05am On Nov 17, 2015
[s]
joseph1832:
Ah my good man. As always, I'm not surprised to see you reason with your a$s, as usual. You forget, Shrek got a princess as his bride, Fiona, if I'm not mistaken.

So the jokes on you. tongue Not that I even believe for a second you have brains to understand what I just said. tongue

Now, remain ignored!
[/s]

Nope we're talking about Shrek and you're talking nonsense am I lying olgre? grin

compare and contrast mumu

grin

amazing look isn't it?

cc
MizMyColi

Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by MizMyColi(f): 6:10am On Nov 17, 2015
joseph1832:

Your so called explanation lacks substance and shows what a viciously bitter soul you are to those who do not share the same views with you.

So Josefus, you are Fat and Potbellied for that matter....and you had the effrontery to mention my moniker on threads calling me all sorts of demeaning names.

I don't even want to talk about your facial features.
I don't even want to talk about your dirty character.

I will ignore you henceforth because you are defo not worth loosing my sanity on.

The next reply from you won't be read by me. I will hide it on sighting your moniker.

There's no need insulting you.
Nature has done a very fine job of that.

5 Likes

Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by joseph1832(m): 6:44am On Nov 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

Your so called explanation lacks substance and shows what a viciously bitter soul you are to those who do not share the same views with you.

So Josefus, you are Fat and Potbellied for that matter....and you had the effrontery to mention my moniker on threads calling me all sorts of demeaning names.

I will ignore you henceforth because you are defo not worth loosing my sanity on.

The next reply from you won't be read by me. I will hide it on sighting your moniker.

So you're one of those who always like to have the last word eh? Why am I not surprise. Since you've been ignoring me, why did you decide to un-ignore now? Is it because you felt you have something against me? (Which of course you don't)

Facial features? Dirty character? LMFAO! Please do comment, if my calling you what you are because your so called hero GEJ lost his re election, which of course made you very bitter, I see no reason why you should take it very very personal. After all, its my opinion, and one who prides herself as being intelligent should know that opinions aren't facts.

So feel free to expire anytime. grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by shakaZuIlu: 6:53am On Nov 17, 2015
[s]
joseph1832:
So you're one of those who always like to have the last word eh? Why am I not surprise. Since you've been ignoring me, why did you decide to un-ignore now? Is it because you felt you have something against me? (Which of course you don't)

Facial features? Dirty character? LMFAO! Please do comment, if my calling you what you are because your so called hero GEJ lost his re election, which of course made you very bitter, I see no reason why you should take it very very personal. After all, its my opinion, and one who prides herself as being intelligent should know that opinions aren't facts.

So feel free to expire anytime. grin tongue
[/s]

trash from a vagabond Shrek.

ezi ofia
Afo sagbuo nne i
otu nne i ebea
Nkita lifolu nne i nsi ebea

Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by AfroKnight: 6:54am On Nov 17, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uhm...Huh?undecided U Hate?

On the contrary, I appreciate big ladies. They are often caring like little mommies. grin

You haven't answered the question. Baby, are you plus size? grin
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by Griffon(m): 7:11am On Nov 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

He's not worth it and you know it.

How was your nite?

1 Like

Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by Qualer: 7:17am On Nov 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

grin

"Mzanzi" ke? tongue

It's spelt Mzansi or Mzantsi.

How are you Qualer, my chommy? smiley You into larger than life women too? grin

Naaaa! me likey fit, athletic and strong for closed session acrobatics grin you know what i'm sayinggggg!!!!!!
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 17, 2015
Qualer:

Naaaa! me likey fit, athletic and strong for closed session acrobatics grin you know what i'm sayinggggg!!!!!!

Hehehe. Ok
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by heatflux: 7:28am On Nov 17, 2015
vooyour:
so I saw this post about how sleeping with fat girls is not good. child please! I'm a fat girl with big boobs. I never had a problem with getting a man. I definitely never had a problem in the bedroom. why do people insist on making this an issue? I know I'm beautiful regardless of my weight. I mean really, why is this a problem? I know we have our preferences, but you don't have to bash us!
Let me get this straight vooyour: in other words, you are good in bed. Who certified you? grin
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by heatflux: 7:36am On Nov 17, 2015
This one that Joseph1832 and MizMyColi are having a go @ eachother ye. Its not as if they won't kiss the hell out of each other when locked up n.ak.ed in the same room for just 12 hours. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by MizMyColi(f): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2015
Griffon:

He's not worth it and you know it.

How was your nite?

Good Morning my Dear.

The problem with his lot is that they can't take half the BS they give to people.

Anyhoo, that one is a forgotten issue.

My night went well o.
I didn't even feel like getting out of bed this morning.

Ehheeeennn....
Where were we with our acting?grin

Wait
You Masochist?angry
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 17, 2015
AfroKnight:

On the contrary, I appreciate big ladies. They are often caring like little mommies. grin

You haven't answered the question. Baby, are you plus size? grin
I can't be termed "skinny" "slim" Or "Thin"...I've got the right Junks in the right Places...undecided tongue

LoL! undecided My Karate Programme And dieting Won't let me get fat fat...buh, I definitely got the "fat gene"....undecided

Buh Seriously, from where I come from If U ain't got some "flesh"...You Ain't cute..
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by AfroKnight: 8:50am On Nov 17, 2015
Estharfabian:
I can't be termed "skinny" "slim" Or "Thin"...I've got the right Junks in the right Places...undecided tongue

LoL! undecided My Karate Programme And dieting Won't let me get fat fat...buh, I definitely got the "fat gene"....undecided

Buh Seriously, from where I come from If U ain't got some "flesh"...You Ain't cute..

Karate? lipsrsealed Hope you nor go beat me one day o.
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by Kalani: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2015
vooyour:
so I saw this post about how sleeping with fat girls is not good. child please! I'm a fat girl with big boobs. I never had a problem with getting a man. I definitely never had a problem in the bedroom. why do people insist on making this an issue? I know I'm beautiful regardless of my weight. I mean really, why is this a problem? I know we have our preferences, but you don't have to bash us!
mind em not girlfriend

Anybody bashing anybody about size is just a pathetic person.

for real, you can't love em all.if you dont like pepperoni pizza,go for barbecue already.like anyone gives 2fucks what you care.

Different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by dmola(m): 9:10am On Nov 17, 2015
Team big beautiful women

Chubby is the new skinny if u want to ague come with ur lawyer
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 17, 2015
The term ya'll are in need of is B.B.W - Big Beautiful Women.Plus size women or curvy if it applies.Or the term Big girls even.There are very pretty BBW. I've seen them.There are pretty plus size models.There are dating sites geared toward connecting BBW lovers with BBW. Guys like and desire them.Want relationships with them even beyond just sex.They marry BBW. There's a facebook page and tumblr pages dedicate to BBW and guys comment on their beauty.It should be no surprise the OP and other BBW women do not lack male attention.Guys like them.

1 Like

Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by Qualer: 9:49am On Nov 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hehehe. Ok

but sometimes you just wanna......

Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 17, 2015
Qualer:

I was just returning to add display of BBW to my post but you beat me to it.I posted mines still though
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 17, 2015
Qualer:

Lol, that's considered winter stock here. Big girls claim they get hit on a lot in cold weather cheesy
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by Fearcom(m): 11:19am On Nov 17, 2015
kiss

Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by vooyour(f): 11:21am On Nov 17, 2015
heatflux:
Let me get this straight vooyour: in other words, you are good in bed. Who certified you? grin
I certified myself lol grin tongue
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by Qualer: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2015
vooyour:
I certified myself lol grin tongue

You need to prove this to me... personally... with practicals!! cool
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by vooyour(f): 11:31am On Nov 17, 2015
Qualer:

You need to prove this to me... personally... with practicals!! cool
lol unless you wanna join me and my boyfriend then grin grin
Re: Big/fat Girls Need Love Too by Griffon(m): 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

Good Morning my Dear.

The problem with his lot is that they can't take half the BS they give to people.

Anyhoo, that one is a forgotten issue.

My night went well o.
I didn't even feel like getting out of bed this morning.

Ehheeeennn....
Where were we with our acting?grin

Wait
You Masochist?angry

Masochist? I don't take delight in hurting myself, so where are you getting this from bae?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet / What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? / Why You Should Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.