Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

After Sex Proposal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Sex Proposal (63037 Views)

Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Sex Proposal by layinks60: 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
Baba sala never chop? How is that suppose to be my business am I sala his son?.. Make una no face una business.. Na END time thing cus it's premarital.
Re: After Sex Proposal by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
na so!
Re: After Sex Proposal by dacovajnr: 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
flylykace:
I pity ur mentality

Tell me what's ur biz there
Jesu! cheesy
Re: After Sex Proposal by Ensquare(m): 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
Tell them....had it d first day n I am deeply inlove with her
Re: After Sex Proposal by nnamdibig(m): 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
End time proposal
Re: After Sex Proposal by UndespicableMe(m): 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
If it is right or wrong?

This is an endtime thread, people have done something in secret OP and you want us to be judgemental right?

First make us gods then we would judge...

Meanwhile as an endtime thread make I sew my shirt.
Re: After Sex Proposal by dacovajnr: 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
End Time tsunami has really taken over Nairaland with the founder Lasisi69...I enter kitchen go shit"End time "..i enter bathroom go drink garri"End Time " Wizkid drinks from soakaway"EndTime" Tiwa gives Don Jazzy head"End time angry

3 Likes

Re: After Sex Proposal by bettercreature(m): 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
lekjons:
if u wan buy tokunbo car, u no go test the engine wella?
Tested And Confirmed!

SAY NO TO "NO TESTING"

the guy sharp die!cheesy
Common sense must prevail only dullard will buy non tested car
Infact my own worse past testing,no pregnancy no marriage

2 Likes

Re: After Sex Proposal by Oluwatosin678(m): 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
SKIBBO!!!!

A R E
Y O U
K I D D I N G
M E ? ?
Re: After Sex Proposal by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
timmyblast:
wicked? Abi stupid. I just shared article, trying to know if that's the right move. Any thing bad with that. Did I mention names or did I just narrate your story
On a faithful day..yes.
Re: After Sex Proposal by Kinginspired(m): 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
;DDats what they call.... Test & Buy Dats what they call.... Test & Buy Dats what they call.... Test & Buy
Re: After Sex Proposal by Shymm3x: 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
Oh well, that is like buying a car without test driving it.

Then again some people are mugs. Infidelity will most likely ruin the marriage.
Re: After Sex Proposal by HARDDON: 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
Dandeson1:
. The girl must be really good in bed,gringrin am sure she did the snake in the monkey Shadow stylecheesygrin... he guy had no choice..

cheesy

Snake in d monkey shadow! What a movie name!

BTW op, How did u know?

One of d parties huh?

1 Like

Re: After Sex Proposal by ndcide(m): 11:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
Another Demonic thread hits the front page. what's the message? fornication. nothing more. It's now a war that people must have illicit sex.

I believe in chastity.

1 Like

Re: After Sex Proposal by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
how does it concern you?

1 Like

Re: After Sex Proposal by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
dacovajnr:
End Time tsunami has really taken over Nairaland with the founder Lasisi69...I enter kitchen go shit"End time "..i enter bathroom go drink garri"End Time " Wizkid drinks from soakaway"EndTime" Tiwa gives Don Jazzy head"End time angry

End Time Comment undecided

1 Like

Re: After Sex Proposal by Alexander001(m): 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
power of sex
Re: After Sex Proposal by craix(m): 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: After Sex Proposal by Seculent: 12:01am On Nov 18, 2015
Re: After Sex Proposal by zcee: 12:03am On Nov 18, 2015
Na so
Re: After Sex Proposal by Busyyetunde(f): 12:03am On Nov 18, 2015
My friend propose to his girlfrnd after they .................*am sori i think i 4got*bt he sha propose undecided.
Re: After Sex Proposal by kingarizona1(m): 12:05am On Nov 18, 2015
rightchic:
What can I say He's feeling the lady ehh

Or maybe she satisfied him with enough s*x that may led 2 marriage.
Re: After Sex Proposal by Opetech(m): 12:05am On Nov 18, 2015
How is this news?

Re: After Sex Proposal by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 18, 2015
timmyblast:
A friend of mine was telling me how he proposed to his girlfriend. According to him, they have been together for 2 years. There is love between them but the relationship has a clause "NO SEX" no complain, they have both been living on that. The much awaited question is suppose to have been asked (WILL YOU MARRY ME) but wasn't forth coming.

Fast forward to this faithful day. It finally happened. They made love. So the next meeting my guy proposed to her. She was shocked and not shocking.

My Questions: is he RIGHT or WRONG? Is it an end time thing LASISI.

Lalasticl.ala am not asking for frontage, just saying hi.
so there finally have sex and you are there peeping undecided

Monkey! What is your business if there are on no sex relationship? This is the best relationship anybody will ever dream of!.

Mind your business and stop puting your throat on SOMONE'S sex life.

Once again! MONKEY
Re: After Sex Proposal by Goridoe(m): 12:09am On Nov 18, 2015
ok SEEN.! what else? let us know whenever its time for naming ceremony, amebo undecided
Re: After Sex Proposal by Toks2008(m): 12:09am On Nov 18, 2015
timmyblast:
A friend of mine was telling me how he proposed to his girlfriend. According to him, they have been together for 2 years. There is love between them but the relationship has a clause "NO SEX" no complain, they have both been living on that. The much awaited question is suppose to have been asked (WILL YOU MARRY ME) but wasn't forth coming.

Fast forward to this faithful day. It finally happened. They made love. So the next meeting my guy proposed to her. She was shocked and not shocking.

My Questions: is he RIGHT or WRONG? Is it an end time thing LASISI.

Lalasticl.ala am not asking for frontage, just saying hi.

I actually had high regard for this lalasticiala mod guy but these days he keeps disappointing me.

If you are reading this please note that this has nothing to do with my fantastic and morally impacting threads not making front page cos trust me,im not a front page freak but please this forum is visited by millions all around the world hence the need to digest the content of a thread before taking it to the front page and i really dont know the morale lesson behind this poo and others like..i cheated and he wants me back....i have regular sex with a pretty married lady....gosh please enough of these trashy threads on fpage.

Please lets have saner threads on fp and save nairaland avoidable embarrassment.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12 Pictures Guys Can Relate To If Bae Ever Missed Her Period / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. / Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.