Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,127 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

After Sex Proposal - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Sex Proposal (63278 Views)

Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Sex Proposal by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 18, 2015
dearsly:
Were u a virgin b4 u kept him hungry and dangerous 4 two years?

If not,na END TIME SEX! (u just let d dog out)

It doesn't matter. If you can't trust your partner with sex, who should you trustv her with anything else
Re: After Sex Proposal by ngmgeek(m): 5:22am On Nov 18, 2015
Radio without battery! Did your friend tell you to announce to the world that she didn't do it for 2 years?

Keep your mouth shut and respect someone who confided in you.

Keep looking for decency until you find one
Re: After Sex Proposal by 8unit(f): 5:27am On Nov 18, 2015
oluface:
COMPLETE 2 YEARS. OVER MY DEAD BODY.

the girl i've been dating since 2008, i deflowered her this year. Last month precisely. And even we didn't still plan the one we did
Re: After Sex Proposal by soukroy(m): 5:41am On Nov 18, 2015
Ur frnd didn't tell you to announce it.

Check dis link out
http://theyouthjob.com/index.php?ref=6316
Re: After Sex Proposal by 9jatatafo(m): 6:02am On Nov 18, 2015
Otondo
Re: After Sex Proposal by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 18, 2015
Kinginspired:
;DDats what they call.... Test & Buy Dats what they call.... Test & Buy Dats what they call.... Test & Buy

No,rather it is BUYING BY SAMPLE!!!!!
Re: After Sex Proposal by tantan: 6:28am On Nov 18, 2015
I dont know what kind of religion will allow you to have sex outside marriage and worse still with the girl u intend to marry as a precondition?
Re: After Sex Proposal by tantan: 6:30am On Nov 18, 2015
What kind of religion will allow that as a precondition for marriage. Hmmm
Re: After Sex Proposal by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 18, 2015
Re: After Sex Proposal by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 18, 2015
timmyblast:
A friend of mine was telling me how he proposed to his girlfriend. According to him, they have been together for 2 years. There is love between them but the relationship has a clause "NO SEX" no complain, they have both been living on that. The much awaited question is suppose to have been asked (WILL YOU MARRY ME) but wasn't forth coming.

Fast forward to this faithful day. It finally happened. They made love. So the next meeting my guy proposed to her. She was shocked and not shocking.

My Questions: is he RIGHT or WRONG? Is it an end time thing LASISI.

Lalasticl.ala am not asking for frontage, just saying hi.

Is d gal a virgin
Re: After Sex Proposal by mike404(m): 7:05am On Nov 18, 2015
Adanna28:

I dey Mike smiley kedu ka imere? Today I'm happier than I was the other day, with you lol.
EHEN SO WHATS THE GOOD NEWS
Re: After Sex Proposal by maureen546: 7:11am On Nov 18, 2015
Wow! Congrats my dear
Re: After Sex Proposal by marlockj: 7:16am On Nov 18, 2015
timmyblast:
A friend of mine was telling me how he proposed to his girlfriend. According to him, they have been together for 2 years. There is love between them but the relationship has a clause "NO SEX" no complain, they have both been living on that. The much awaited question is suppose to have been asked (WILL YOU MARRY ME) but wasn't forth coming.

Fast forward to this faithful day. It finally happened. They made love. So the next meeting my guy proposed to her. She was shocked and not shocking.

What's the meaning of this rubbish
Re: After Sex Proposal by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 18, 2015
rightchic:
What can I say He's feeling the lady ehh

You got that right , he really is feeling her , down below
Re: After Sex Proposal by trivolt(m): 7:17am On Nov 18, 2015
is that a good idea?
Re: After Sex Proposal by mayor9498(m): 7:24am On Nov 18, 2015
Get More Latest Gists, Musics And Videos Updates Now!! http://holymp3.com
Re: After Sex Proposal by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=timmyblast post=40117685]A friend of mine was telling me how he proposed to his girlfriend. According to him, they have been together for 2 years. There is love between them but the relationship has a clause "NO SEX" no complain, they have both been living on that. The much awaited question is suppose to have been asked (WILL YOU MARRY ME) but wasn't forth coming.

Hmmmmm
Re: After Sex Proposal by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 18, 2015
Sometimes I wonder if this mods are smoking my hometown Kwale weed for them to be putting this bullcrap Frontpage..
Meanwhile Op.....

Re: After Sex Proposal by Missmossy(f): 7:27am On Nov 18, 2015
The comments though!!!

Whatever rocks their boat, we all have different choices to make.

2 Likes

Re: After Sex Proposal by aprokomanager: 7:27am On Nov 18, 2015
dearsly:
Were u a virgin b4 u kept him hungry and dangerous 4 two years?

If not,na END TIME SEX! (u just let d dog out)
end time sex oooo,she for nor agree sef
Re: After Sex Proposal by LiveFromNaija1: 7:31am On Nov 18, 2015
timmyblast:

Haha...lol. very funny. Looks like the hi got u FP.
Re: After Sex Proposal by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 18, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]. Na dia matter
Re: After Sex Proposal by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 18, 2015
Different things work for different pple........but. personally don't like dat
Re: After Sex Proposal by DEDEAL77(m): 7:57am On Nov 18, 2015
You arnt serious u because he proposed the it will happen, think God his stupid to hav said let the bed be undefile b4 married ,u better beggin fasting and prayer until He says u are forgiven cos there are consequences for u wayward deeds..
Re: After Sex Proposal by thundafire: 8:14am On Nov 18, 2015
so as ur frnd cable him future wife him come tell u then wen dy marry he will b telling u hw dy 4ck nd do BJ chai advice ur dude

nd MEN stop telling ur frnds dy lady u wipe cs it's very bad
Re: After Sex Proposal by delightz(m): 8:15am On Nov 18, 2015
With this on front page.....am beginning to loose credibility on front page info.....#seun_why ?
Re: After Sex Proposal by Josev: 8:15am On Nov 18, 2015
VGBG...Very good bad guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. / 12 Pictures Guys Can Relate To If Bae Ever Missed Her Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.