Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex (12452 Views)

Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl / This Is How To Tell When A Woman Just Had S£X / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
If she isn't my bae i won't bother.But if she is mine, i will observed her mood and activities when she is around me.I will also sample her vjay.If she get losed down there,she has got laid.Most girls tend to lie that they get losed as a result of red flag.That's a lie.

1 Like

Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by seankay(m): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
laurenziz6:
Can you look at a woman and determine that she had sex within the last few hours? Well, if you know what to look out for, you can. Check out subtle signs she just had sex below.

1. You are more attracted to her; The more active her sex life, the more her body releases pheromones, chemical messengers that your sense of smell picks up and can be designed to attract the opposite sex. So if you find that you get so turned on just standing next to her, it might be because she literally oozes sex due to the fact that she just got laid very recently.

2. She is happier: Sex is a known mood elevator. Research has shown that the frequency of sexual activity increases self-perception of happiness.

3. She looks prettier: During sex, your body undergoes a lot of changes. The two main things that happen have to do with muscle tension and the increase of blood flow to all areas of your body. This gives the woman a more radiant look.

4. She is more rested: Good sex has been known to cause drowsiness and can help encourage the deep REM sleep that we associate with a good night’s rest. So if she remarks about how soundly she slept, or if she seems extra sleepy, she might be sleeping off the effects of a successful romp the night before.

5. The walk: Research also shows that you can know if a woman just had an orgasm from the way she moves. Sex can actually causes her to walk differently, with a longer stride and a greater pelvic rotation.

1 Like

Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by ril19(m): 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
Highcuerayte:
You are daft.

Buh He Has Brains To Do Some Research. We Seff Never See Your Own Research O. Meaning There's No Need To Insult That Man.

1 Like

Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by Mcbussy(m): 4:15am On Nov 20, 2015
titi4fola:
what are the signs pls?

It's my secret weapon...i can only whisper into ur ears if u come closer wink

1 Like

Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by farem: 6:39am On Nov 20, 2015
mebad:
Oh Lord! Na Wetin I go spend my life they look for be this ...

Isn't a surprise that while there are new young millionaires (in dollars) Springing up daily across the world, you still find some misadventured youths sniffing dirty ass all about?

Hisses!!!!
Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by mosele: 6:54am On Nov 20, 2015
MTN MIFI FOR SALE WITH DATA SIM CARD FOR JUST 8K. 08162553390

1 Like

Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 20, 2015
lmao..koni meaning

1 Like

Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by ggajjahk: 7:19am On Nov 20, 2015
Meaning There's No Need To Insult That Man.

1 Like

Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by titi4fola(f): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
Mcbussy:

It's my secret weapon...i can only whisper into ur ears if u come closer wink
ok, here I am

1 Like

Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by BluStreak(m): 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
NinaNigeria:
so you mean prostitutes also show all these your signs?

Prostitutes dont enjoy sex from customers naaaah. They are only just providing a service for money so dont expect them to exhibit any of the traits enumerated by the OP.

I am aware some, if not all of the OPs claims are CORRECT.

1 Like

Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by Fourwinds: 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
MrsChima:
I have been fvcking for over 3 months and I don't walk like that. undecided
well done... Keep Romping

1 Like

Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by sonikstargirl(f): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
why create a thread when you know you have nothing reasonable to talk about....SMH....mtcheeeeerwwwww...

1 Like

Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by franco3075q(m): 6:34am On Jan 14, 2016
Omo, see gobe

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships / Would You Marry Someone Who Has Broken Ties With Their Parents? / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.