Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) (60565 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) / Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) / Dickson Hoodwinks Jonathan To Commission Flyover - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by NewNigeriaMind: 5:37am On Nov 20, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
This was a GEJ project Sir.....

What is the project called and why is gej or pdp party man inspecting the project?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by NewNigeriaMind: 5:40am On Nov 20, 2015
If and ife person hate aregbesola I can understand.

But if you are not in osun or from osun and your state is Abia, BENUE, etc..... I sorry for you

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 5:40am On Nov 20, 2015

grin

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by obayaya(m): 5:41am On Nov 20, 2015
arresa:

http://osun.gov.ng/2015/11/16/photo-news-aregbesola-set-commission-ejigbo-high-school-marking-1st-anniversary-2nd-term-office/

This new schools is one of the examples of misplaced priorities and projects made for propaganda...

Ejigbo is a suburban at the boundary between Osun and Oyo. Ejigbo has more than 5 secondary schools most of which were built by the Baptists and Adventist.. These schools were built in the 60s with strong buildings which has been left to rot over time. These buildings need minor rehabilitation which as little as 10 million can accomplish.

Which is wiser? Building a brand new school at the cost of over 400 million for 1 or using the same to rehabilitate over 20 schools?

There in lies the foolishness of Aregbe and his schools.. The new schools account for less than 5 percent of all the schools in Osun state. When the money used in building that 5 percent can effectively rehabilitate close to 80 percent of the schools in Osun.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by NewNigeriaMind: 5:42am On Nov 20, 2015
I am happy aregbesola is working.

Funny thing we run to throw salary as a yardstick when some state governors are worse than aregbesola in paying salary. But at least we can see where the man is spending osun money.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by NewNigeriaMind: 5:44am On Nov 20, 2015
obayaya:

This new schools is one of the examples of misplaced priorities and projects made for propaganda...

Ejigbo is a suburban at the boundary between Osun and Oyo. Ejigbo has more than 5 secondary schools most of which were built by the Baptists and Adventist.. These schools were built in the 60s with strong buildings which has been left to rot over time. These buildings need minor rehabilitation which as little as 10 million can accomplish.

Which is wiser? Building a brand new school at the cost of over 400 million for 1 or using the same to rehabilitate over 20 schools?

There in lies the foolishness of Aregbe and his schools.. The new schools account for less than 5 percent of all the schools in Osun state. When the money used in building that 5 percent can effectively rehabilitate close to 80 percent of the schools in Osun.

Ok, are you from osun state? Secondly, is no renovation going on in the old schools? Third, if the old schools are from the sixties, should osun build some new schools.

Cause what I see here is a warped logic

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by hollowpot15684(m): 5:44am On Nov 20, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Photoshop at it's Peak.

The only real picture here is the first picture where people were hailing Aregberascal

Thomas of our time, the unbeliver.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 20, 2015
arresa:
[s][/s]

Back to sender and the rest of your bitter, sorrowful, angry and hopeless household..

Oloshi oloriburuku enemy pf progress...

There's got to be more to you people's existence than going from thread to thread with anger, bitterness and disgruntlement. Nothing exites you clowns beyond hate...

I have zero tolerance for you sad and bitter clowns.
. If any, I pity any IBO working under your supervision because your humongous hatred for them
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Bitterleafsoup: 5:50am On Nov 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by NewNigeriaMind: 5:50am On Nov 20, 2015
ubecharles:
. If any, I pity any IBO working under your supervision because your humongous hatred for them

But he is justified so far on this thread,

Why are your igbo brothers hating?

One even said the schools are in anambra cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 20, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

The constant thing in life is change, I am happy for anambra, but why bring that topic on an osun thread.

Hate is a disease you know right.
The person I quoted repeatedly asked for pictures from his critics 'village' states for comparison. Why are you people so pathologically irritable like those other people eh
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by hollowpot15684(m): 5:54am On Nov 20, 2015
JingoOAU:

Even the first picture is not real.....i think the school is located in Anambra or Enugu...it was Jonathan that built it as a token for the people of south east....useless he-goat

Pharaoh of our century..
I did some fitting in that construction buh I never transport to enugu or anambra..
Try and develop dat small part of your brain that controls your ability to sense originality, u av d potentials.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Isryl02(m): 5:55am On Nov 20, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Ok, are you from osun state? Secondly, is no renovation going on in the old schools? Third, if the old schools are from the sixties, should osun build some new schools.

Thank you, I just decided to ignore the dude.
Most of the new schools are built on the existing schools land, maybe he shud come and tell us how he's planning to plaster and repaint an old school building from the 30s nd 40s

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by NewNigeriaMind: 5:56am On Nov 20, 2015
ubecharles:
The person I quoted repeatedly asked for pictures from his critics 'village' states for comparison. Why are you people so pathologically irritable like those other people eh

Brother I am only referring to you comment about student pass rate.

Nothing personal, before anambra pass rate improved, some other state were on top in passing waec.

I just need to point it out that there is really no big dea here. Next year could be imo or ogun or oyo

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 5:58am On Nov 20, 2015
ubecharles:

I don't hate them, but I do know that many of them are grossly unintelligent, trolls, bitter, hateful, always nagging and complaining and constitution nuisance and I have zero tolerance for such anti social clowns.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by obayaya(m): 6:02am On Nov 20, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

No.. I'm not from Osun.. I did my NYSC in Osun. In Ara to be precise. Ara is the last village you'll see before you get to Ejigbo if you're coming from Osogbo.

The structures in these old schools are still strong. The problems are usually bad Roofs, bad windows and inadequate desks for the students. The rehabilitation these schools need is just changing the roof, fixing the windows, supply adequate desks and paint the buildings.. It is more economical to do this.. and the reach will be far more greater..

Oyinlola did something similar.. but what he did was new classroom blocks in virtually all the schools in Osun.. His classroom blocks are distinctively marked "Oyin ni o".

Building brand new schools isn't a bad idea.. but it's not the right strategy if you don't have huge purse like Rivers State that can afford to build 750 of those model schools.

Osun has so far built around 15 - 20 of these schools which is a drop in the ocean when you consider the number of schools in Osun state.

My point is that it would have been better if these monies were expended in rehabilitating and maintaining the structures that were already on ground. The cost of building One of these schools can comfortably rehabilitate 20 schools.. That means the 20 new schools would have rehabilitated more 400 old schools..
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by tafrica(m): 6:06am On Nov 20, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
I am happy aregbesola is working.

Funny thing we run to throw salary as a yardstick when some state governors are worse than aregbesola in paying salary. But at least we can see where the man is spending osun money.

Wow! In your words, it's more reasonable to owe salaries and build schools like these, probably at inflated figures, all on borrowed. So who'll teach when teachers aren't paid or when there are no enough teachers.
Before you start cursing, I'm also from osun. The man is a failure, no amount of pictures can launder his image.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 6:11am On Nov 20, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

He's ibo hence is meaningless, thoughtless and idiotic rant.

They are all bitter, angry and disgruntled people.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Muftyism(m): 6:20am On Nov 20, 2015
JingoOAU:

Even the first picture is not real.....i think the school is located in Anambra or Enugu...it was Jonathan that built it as a token for the people of south east....useless he-goat
am from Ejigbo oooo. they are free of mendacity as they are really built
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 6:20am On Nov 20, 2015
obayaya:

No.. I'm not from Osun.. I did my NYSC in Osun. In Ara to be precise. Ara is the last village you'll see before you get to Ejigbo if you're coming from Osogbo.

The structures in these old schools are still strong. The problems are usually bad Roofs, bad windows and inadequate desks for the students. The rehabilitation these schools need is just changing the roof, fixing the windows, supply adequate desks and paint the buildings.. It is more economical to do this.. and the reach will be far more greater..

Oyinlola did something similar.. but what he did was new classroom blocks in virtually all the schools in Osun.. His classroom blocks are distinctively marked "Oyin ni o".

Building brand new schools isn't a bad idea.. but it's not the right strategy if you don't have huge purse like Rivers State that can afford to build 750 of those model schools.

Osun has so far built around 15 - 20 of these schools which is a drop in the ocean when you consider the number of schools in Osun state.

My point is that it would have been better if these monies were expended in rehabilitating and maintaining the structures that were already on ground. The cost of building One of these schools can comfortably rehabilitate 20 schools.. That means the 20 new schools would have rehabilitated more 400 old schools..

You are not making any sense, worry about your biafra and let Osun people worry about osun state..

Aregbe did all that and many of the new ones are replacement for what the previous worthless, care less and incompetent administration left behind.

...but of course, you care less, it's the ibo in you blabbing.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by NewNigeriaMind: 6:22am On Nov 20, 2015
tafrica:

Wow! In your words, it's more reasonable to owe salaries and build schools like these, probably at inflated figures, all on borrowed. So who'll teach when teachers aren't paid or when there are no enough teachers.
Before you start cursing, I'm also from osun. The man is a failure, no amount of pictures can launder his image.
Guess what, I am an ijesa man and a proud osun man. Well we all can't agree on every issue. You have stated your position and I have stated mine. In my own records, aregbesola is a massive sucess.

Like I said, apart from teachers and doctors whose salary are equally as important as the development of infrastructure Mr. Aregbesola is embarking upon. The other civil servants can stay home for all I care.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by HastaCuando(m): 6:23am On Nov 20, 2015
Not a bad one...

............ in another news Federal Government Bilateral Education Scholarship students in China are going hungry as a result of unpaid scholarship allowances. Since January 2015, and still counting....
Nigerian Government, what is happening?. Do we wait till these scholars start protesting, so they would be tagged unpatriotic or better still an embarrassment to the nation? Nobody cares of what they are currently undergoing in trying to make ends meet. cry cry cry.

This is very unfair!!!
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by NewNigeriaMind: 6:26am On Nov 20, 2015
tafrica:

You keep shouting borrowed funds, oga show me one developed nation whose infrastructure is not financed by debt and tax.

How will osun moved to being productive when the infrastructure are from the sixties and fifties.

Salary my foot, the worker should leave government jobs and be creative. Lazy ass workers who resume 11 am go home 2am, contribute nothing to the state demand for salary.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by marqueetim(m): 6:28am On Nov 20, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Photoshop at it's Peak.

Lol noticed same immediately.
The only real picture here is the first picture where people were hailing Aregberascal
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Isryl02(m): 6:28am On Nov 20, 2015
HastaCuando:
Not a bad one...

............ in another news Federal Government Bilateral Education Scholarship students in China are going hungry as a result of unpaid scholarship allowances. Since January 2015, and still counting....
Nigerian Government, what is happening?. Do we wait till these scholars start protesting, so they would be tagged unpatriotic or better still an embarrassment to the nation? Nobody cares of what they are currently undergoing in trying to make ends meet. cry cry cry.

This is very unfair!!!
that one no concern dis thread jor, why didn't they start protesting from January till May, are they just waking now.
Btw, I hope they get paid in time.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by obayaya(m): 6:31am On Nov 20, 2015
arresa:

You are not making any sense, worry about your biafra and let Osun people worry about osun state..

Aregbe did all that and many of the new ones are replacement for what the previous worthless, care less and incompetent administration left behind.

...but of course, you care less, it's the ibo in you blabbing.

I'm not interested in back and forth arguments with you...

There are 431 public secondary schools in Osun.. So far Aregbe has built 24 new schools, How many years will it take Osun state to build 431 of such schools considering that worsening economic situation.

I do not know the state of Salvation Army before the renovation but I served in Osun and I have seen the state of many of the schools and a rehabilitation will turn those schools to World class.

As for your last line, all I will say is "Grow up"

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by NewNigeriaMind: 6:33am On Nov 20, 2015
obayaya:

I find no fault in this statement. Very true and agree.

But look up this thread someone posted a picture of an old school and the new one by aregbesola.

By the look of that picture, if I was the governor I wouldn't bother renovating the old structure.

In public sector, what government look at his cost benefit effect of every spending. We are not privy to the basis that informed the decision to build new schools. That been said, I am sure if you search you will find situations where the schools were just renovated.

Cheers
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by JingoOAU(m): 6:34am On Nov 20, 2015
Muftyism:

am from Ejigbo oooo. they are free of mendacity as they are really built

You folks don't even understand sarcasm...I was actually playing pranks with those he-goat from Biafra who are denying the fact that such project exist...lol

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 20, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
You are a real fool. I was in Osun recently and I got friends working there. All the pictures you are uploading are deceptive tactics. That kogi born bastard called Aregbesola is currently using bailout money that was meant to settle pention arrears and those current working. Instead of doing that, he began another series of stupid projects that is causing osun citizens hardship. He is hated by many. Those ones hailing him in that picture are completely stark Apc illiterates. Shameless beings.

That is what you experience when a bastard is ruling in a king's house.

are you saying the projects are not real or just the usual dumb rants about aregbe not paying salary cos the last time I checked, aregbe Is not the only governor owing salary or pension
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by hmohammed(m): 6:39am On Nov 20, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Photoshop at it's Peak.

Na beef go kill u people. Iranu, abasha
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by pus20b: 6:41am On Nov 20, 2015
Arehbesola this is what you use bail 30 b for.

This is not nice. It is alot of money

Wo , mimiko ti ko over 100 school ni Ondo.
E ni to o ma se ni awa. Owo ko ni wahala. But ki ose ise.. Awon omo nu kere, ni ola to o ba se ise. Won ma cause e ni, bi tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) / Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso / Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.