Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,753 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) (60562 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) / Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) / Dickson Hoodwinks Jonathan To Commission Flyover - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:07am On Nov 20, 2015
Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo

grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 20, 2015
You are a real fool. I was in Osun recently and I got friends working there. All the pictures you are uploading are deceptive tactics. That kogi born bastard called Aregbesola is currently using bailout money that was meant to settle pention arrears and those current working. Instead of doing that, he began another series of stupid projects that is causing osun citizens hardship. He is hated by many. Those ones hailing him in that picture are completely stark Apc illiterates. Shameless beings.

That is what you experience when a bastard is ruling in a king's house.

arresa:
17.4 km Osun State Oba Aderemi Adesoji Eastern By Pass Road

grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:17am On Nov 20, 2015
[s]
GreenWhiteGreen:
You are a real fool. I was in Osun recently and I got friends working there. All the pictures you are uploading are deceptive tactics. That kogi born bastard called Aregbesola is currently using bailout money that was meant to settle pention arrears and those current working. Instead of doing that, he began another series of stupid projects that is causing osun citizens hardship. He is hated by many. Those ones hailing him in that picture are completely stark Apc illiterates. Shameless beings.

That is what you experience when a bastard is ruling in a king's house.

[/s]

Unintelligent bitter and angry bingo bore me. Get lost with your rabies.....

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:20am On Nov 20, 2015
Omoluabi Garment Factory

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:24am On Nov 20, 2015
Aregbesola Distributes Amour Personnel Carrier To Police Officers

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:29am On Nov 20, 2015

grin
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 20, 2015
Get lost. Your godfather Aregbe has sunk osun state into billions of $$$ debt that was calculated to take nothing less than 20 years to pay. Only gullible beings will believe all the shiiit you are posting. No source to verify.

arresa:
[s][/s]

Unintelligent bitter and angry bingo bore me. Get lost with your rabies.....
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:35am On Nov 20, 2015
[s]
GreenWhiteGreen:
Get lost. Your godfather Aregbe has sunk osun state into billions of $$$ debt that was calculated to take nothing less than 20 years to pay. Only gullible beings will believe all the shiiit you are posting. No source to verify.
[/s]

Back to sender and the rest of your bitter, sorrowful, angry and hopeless household..

Oloshi oloriburuku enemy pf progress...

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:35am On Nov 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:38am On Nov 20, 2015

Provision of free drugs by Governor Rauf Aregbesola

grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Ghandi12: 4:39am On Nov 20, 2015
I officially retract all my invectives on Gov. Aregbesola. I also believe he is far from being the worst Nigeria state Governor as majority of us had tagged him.

Considering the state of the nation and current economic realities these pictures are difficult to hate or belittle. The worst tag should now follow the Ekiti state Gov. Fayose until we have new information on any verifiable and touchable achievement from Ekiti state.

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 20, 2015
You resulted to insult when you have nothing sensible to say. Empty head like ur godfather. Another fact is that no Nigerian bank is willing to borrow Aregbesola money at moment. Apc is a curse to Osun citizens. I remember bisi akande under AD also sacked alot of workers which resulted into many death now Aregbe is still owning several months. Karma will begin even in your lifetime.

arresa:
[s][/s]

Back to sender and the rest of your bitter, sorrowful, angry and hopeless household..

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by eliwa47(m): 4:50am On Nov 20, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Photoshop at it's Peak.

The only real picture here is the first picture where people were hailing Aregberascal
Photoshop ko, Photoshop ni, mumu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:52am On Nov 20, 2015
[s]
GreenWhiteGreen:
You resulted to insult when you have nothing sensible to say. Empty head like ur godfather. Another fact is that no Nigerian bank is willing to borrow Aregbesola money at moment. Apc is a curse to Osun citizens. I remember bisi akande under AD also sacked alot of workers which resulted into many death now Aregbe is still owning several months. Karma will begin even in your lifetime.

[/s]

There's got to be more to you people's existence than going from thread to thread with anger, bitterness and disgruntlement. Nothing exites you clowns beyond hate...

I have zero tolerance for you sad and bitter clowns.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 5:01am On Nov 20, 2015

grin
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:04am On Nov 20, 2015
Curse from now till eternity. It means no shiit to me. Shows your brain is full of ashes. You and your senseless APC odourless fufu crew should keep trumpeting photoshop pictures. Fact is aregbe is a failure. An ugly he-goat looking tout.

[s]
arresa:
[s]

There's got to be more to you people's existence than going from thread to thread with anger, bitterness and disgruntlement. Nothing exites you clowns beyond hate...

I have zero tolerance for you sad and bitter clowns.
[/s][/s]
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 20, 2015
phemmyutd:

Show us the school your Governor built and let compare
So we should expect quality products from the schools? Nada, Anambra with their manageable school buildings would ALWAYS produce better students
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 5:10am On Nov 20, 2015
Empowerment Scheme …Distributes 40 Mini-Buses To Transporters

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 5:16am On Nov 20, 2015

grin

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 5:20am On Nov 20, 2015
GOVERNOR AREGBESOLA TOURS KAJOLA WATER DAM

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by NewNigeriaMind: 5:24am On Nov 20, 2015
For those shouting payment of salary.

Guess what, if I was the governor knowing.how useless civil servants are....

I rather put my money in infrastructure than paying billions in salary to half useful civil servants.

Apart from the teachers and doctors, no other civil servant in mist.of our states deserve salary.

Now as an osun man and another ijesa man. I am proud of you aregbesola.

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by NewNigeriaMind: 5:25am On Nov 20, 2015
ubecharles:
So we should expect quality products from the schools? Nada, Anambra with their manageable school buildings would ALWAYS produce better students

The constant thing in life is change, I am happy for anambra, but why bring that topic on an osun thread.

Hate is a disease you know right.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 20, 2015
arresa:

Ok village bifraud bitter and angry GEJ bootie licker, we don here you.

Now show us any non photoshoped school picture from any of your 5 ibo villagers, just 1... grin
Have you forgotten that when Buhari landed with his chopper in one the schools that almajiri Rochas Okoro RENOVATED he was wowed that he exclaimed, Is this the IMO airport?
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by lovelinkheart(m): 5:27am On Nov 20, 2015
JingoOAU:

Even the first picture is not real.....i think the school is located in Anambra or Enugu...it was Jonathan that built it as a token for the people of south east....useless he-goat

Don't be a fool and stop opening ur mouth unnecessarily....come to Osun and check the school out and not only this one self.....
#not his supporter though but truth must maintain its stand at all cost#

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by NewNigeriaMind: 5:27am On Nov 20, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:

I believe a governor performance shouldn't be measured by salary payment to half productive civil servants.

The governor has set his priority on infrastructure, I am from osun and I am happy about it.

Don't cry more than the bereaved.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by slydog(m): 5:28am On Nov 20, 2015
cronsberg:
Is it just me or does the school look like a Gen pop (general population) area of a U.S penetentiary? I bet the money spent to built this glorified prison looking school with outside hallways can conviniently built a more dignified highschool like this

Which one do you have in your village

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by NewNigeriaMind: 5:32am On Nov 20, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:

Guess what, all over the world most infrastructure are financed by debt finance and tax.

The focus is, is the money being used for what it is borrowed for?

Except you have proof that the money is not.been used to finance infrastructure, then please stop this hate speech.

Guess what, if another election is tomorrow, osun will vote aregbesola

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Bitterleafsoup: 5:33am On Nov 20, 2015
arresa:
Omoluabi Garment Factory

This is government owned?
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 5:34am On Nov 20, 2015
slydog:

Which one do you have in your village

Have you ever seen them post anything from their village? Never Never, but they can bad mouth and spew all the negativity in the world about what you are doing..

Funny enough, their useless governors collects taxes and allocations, but they just pocket every kobo and the nuisance on NL are ok with it, they don't even question them.

Bunch of worthless losers I must say...

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Bitterleafsoup: 5:35am On Nov 20, 2015
arresa:
GOVERNOR AREGBESOLA TOURS KAJOLA WATER DAM

This was a GEJ project Sir.....
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 5:36am On Nov 20, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service / Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) / Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.