Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? (78147 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Please, don't say that angry

grin grin dnt worry, u r safe. He is ma broda kiss
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by alterswerve(m): 10:10am On Nov 21, 2015
kambili999:
it's not fictional. it means let me live. it's short for chukwukambilimakannem. God let me live for my mother.

Aiidy.. Thanks
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 21, 2015
catlova:

grin grin dnt worry, u r safe. He is ma broda kiss

So do people pray to him to go fry somebody they don't like? Because here, ok we don't have a "god" of thunder, but I heard some people go to a witchdoctor & request that he directs a thunder strike on someone. That's why I get so shaken tongue
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2015
spicy244:

Of course, we've got some real ones...
It's helpful you acknowledged that there aren't real ones too. The real ones though, more vocal than the real ones.
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

So do people pray to him to go fry somebody they don't like? Because here, ok we don't have a "god" of thunder, but I heard some people go to a witchdoctor & request that he directs a thunder strike on someone. That's why I get so shaken tongue

Haaaahahahahaha. Did u offend anyone?

When some people worship sango. They see em as an intermediary to God in heaven. Just like u said, he can be consulted to strike someone but i doubt if it will attack someone who hasnt done anything wrong tho
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 21, 2015
catlova:

Haaaahahahahaha. Did u offend anyone?

When some people worship sango. They see em as an intermediary to God in heaven. Just like u said, he can be consulted to strike someone but i doubt if it will attack someone who hasnt done anything wrong tho

That is so scary. No I've not offended anyone, but you know how some people are, they're just homicidal like that tongue
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That is so scary. No I've not offended anyone, but you know how some people are, they're just homicidal like that tongue

Hehe! With the very much punches u throw on NL, u rili shud b scared. Hope d rain has stopped
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by kambili999(f): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2015
alterswerve:

Aiidy.. Thanks
wlc
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 21, 2015
catlova:

Hehe! With the very much punches u throw on NL, u rili shud b scared. Hope d rain has stopped

Lol, Sango can cross borders? You don't say! Yeah the sun is out now hence I can even discuss your scary dude.
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, Sango can cross borders? You don't say! Yeah the sun is out now hence I can even discuss your scary dude.

Hahahaha! See u ooo. Dnt worry d next rain is just hours away. Mayb sango will act on its own nw that u called em a scary dude cheesy
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Bishops10(m): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2015
As long as she has other qualities I want in a woman,I will teach her other things she dosnt know..Most girls weren't opportuned to learn some domestic work.
Note: Before I propose,I must have known all her flaws,whether she can cook or not coz I can't marry someone I didn't date.
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by sistar007(m): 11:04am On Nov 21, 2015
bettercreature:
The fact still remains i can not propose to a girl i have been fucccking for a very long time
It doesn't make any sense to me
why not simply fix the introduction and wedding date instead of this bullcrap

But u would propose to girls bleeped by other guys for a long time
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by axiliborha(f): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

nairaland guys be like....you were making sense until you got to the bolded undecided

see your life outside tongue
I now know where you sense of humour is under youe feet and mind you am not a guy may your life be outside
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by misspicy(f): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2015
axiliborha:
I now know where you sense of humour is under youe feet and mind you am not a guy may your life be outside
ehn ehn ehn...wonti binu...dakun jor maami ema binu ma

***kneels down**** tongue
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by dydy23(f): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
make I hear
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by gemale(m): 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
Honestly I can do without d last 2 bt cooking? She gats sabi because I no Sabi cook therefore if she no learn, we go both starve. Abi she go like am if if I cook concoction give her chop?
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by 400billionman: 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
stupidity:
Cooking is ma hobby,

We go buy washing machine or drycleaner go do the laundary.

So far the lady can take care of my home(except from what the topic is saying) and she's got all I want inna lady and most importantly, she can fvck satan out of me, damn!!!!! Am good.

I see..

That last line though..
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by BJ0SE(m): 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
I Won't, because I take my tummy very serious....im married anyway to a real woman cool cool
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by VickyRotex(f): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
sapiosexual1:
I'm a very good cook and I do my chores myself (I don't even allow my gf to lift a broomstick whenever she comes visiting). We may be dating but she owes me nothin.. However marriage is an entirely different kettle of fish, we're gonna have a home and not a house. Inasmuch as I wouldnt cross my legs and expect her to do all the chores, it's out of place for me to go down with a lady who can't do nothing, what am I marrying, a s.ex /reproductive machine? If I love her soo much, I would have to send her to a cooking /grooming school, or better still give her a one month vacation with mumsy. WTF

Tres Bien! cool
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by gemale(m): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
DeeTus:
Yes, if I truly love the lady. Love is blind you know? cheesy

Until chronic hunger flog d scales comot 4rm ur eyes.
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
VickyRotex:

Tres Bien! cool
Merci mademoiselle, encore, je me remercier. smiley
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by franzzyekiko(m): 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
I can't surprise a girl in name of proposing in the public, I won't see mask 2 cover my face if she reject
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by VickyRotex(f): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Merci mademoiselle, encore, je me remercier. smiley

Bienvenue smiley
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
VickyRotex:

Bienvenue smiley
Tu comprendre française tres bien?
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by VickyRotex(f): 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Tu comprendre française tres bien?

Je comprends peu le français. embarassed
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by joshrare(m): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
bettercreature:
The fact still remains i can not propose to a girl i have been fucccking for a very long time

You nail it
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by joshrare(m): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
bettercreature:

You nailed it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.