Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,396 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? (78143 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by spicy244(f): 6:53am On Nov 21, 2015
stupidity:
shat ap my fiend angry

So all these pvssys you have been gonking, nor be person go marry them?

U better shove your dlck inside a padlock and deposit the key to UBA till you ready to marry.

Iffa hear say you fvck chidiebere again, ama cut your dlck.

seconded
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 21, 2015
bettercreature:
The fact still remains i can not propose to a girl i have been fucccking for a very long time
It doesn't make any sense to me
why not simply fix the introduction and wedding date instead of this bullcrap

Ur statement is pointless.
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Orikinla(m): 7:11am On Nov 21, 2015
[size=18pt]I LOVE ROMANTIC COMEDIES.
TOMORROW, THE SAME MAN WILL BE FROWNING IN THE BEDROOM AND HISSING. THE WORLD IS FULL OF HYPOCRITES AND LIARS.
ONE NIGERIAN MAN AFTER KNEELING DOWN TO PROPOSE AND PROSTRATING TO IN-LAWS TO WED HIS WIFE LATER BEAT HER UNTIL SHE FAINTED AND LEFT HER TO DIE. BUT NEIGHBORS RUSHED HER TO THE HOSPITAL AND SAVED HER LIFE. [/size] grin
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by laporsche40: 7:14am On Nov 21, 2015
Na wetin dem go use do dere wedding cake be dis

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by MrLeno(m): 7:24am On Nov 21, 2015
One thing about this post is that a lot of guys WILL LIE about what they can/cannot do here... tongue tongue
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Stephdagud: 7:29am On Nov 21, 2015
No way, but I can consider her if she's ready to learn
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by geez18(m): 8:11am On Nov 21, 2015
Kingsasian:
Yea, I will teach her how to cook. I have no problem with washing and ironing, after all she is not my maid. If I can do these things now as a bachelor what stops me from doing them when I am married?

it seem to me this particular lady does'nt care about learning because if she does she would have learnt long ago.
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by haywire07(m): 8:18am On Nov 21, 2015
I can ...as far as there's enoff money .
She will learn later
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2015
spicy244:

Nairaland baes
Are they real? lipsrsealed Just asking sha
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:49am On Nov 21, 2015
Honestly i can do this but i love food too much, i can't marry a chic that can't cook, lol even she must like food and delicacies, i am a food person oo even tho i am on the slim side
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Kingsasian(m): 9:02am On Nov 21, 2015
geez18:

it seem to me this particular lady does'nt care about learning because if she does she would have learnt long ago.
I am not yet married.
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

got home not long ago and am just settling down....come and eatcheesy

sad i was asleep already. Slept with hunger. So what did i miss. I mean wat were u inviting me to eat
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Kingsasian(m): 9:04am On Nov 21, 2015
Autino:
. Are you sure
yea
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Dude, do you think such a lady exists in reality? I doubt it very much. If she is, then she must come from money & wealthy people often marry amongst their own ilk, so they both won't sweat it. Hired hand will deal with all those domestic tidbits.

Even if they exist, that matriage cant cant for me. Anything or anyone cud do other things for us but for food, thats a very private thing. My wife has to giv me food or we sort ourselves out when there aint time.

But she cant cook n wash. Hain! Wat am i loving?
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 21, 2015
catlova:

Even if they exist, that matriage cant cant for me. Anything or anyone cud do other things for us but for food, thats a very private thing. My wife has to giv me food or we sort ourselves out when there aint time.

But she cant cook n wash. Hain! Wat am i loving?

Yeah, I feel you. Sounds like a waste of space.
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by misspicy(f): 9:12am On Nov 21, 2015
catlova:

sad i was asleep already. Slept with hunger. So what did i miss. I mean wat were u inviting me to eat
that was last night boo,i can't even remember..

how was the night
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 21, 2015
vosquare:
grin grin grin

Cc:lalasticlala
Yes, if I truly love the lady. Love is blind you know? cheesy
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

that was last night boo,i can't even remember..

how was the night

Great. I saw u in my dream grin
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, I feel you. Sounds like a waste of space.

Ow r u today smiley
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by misspicy(f): 9:29am On Nov 21, 2015
catlova:

Great. I saw u in my dream grin
what did you see me doing cheesy
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 21, 2015
catlova:

Ow r u today smiley

Anxious. Not only is it raining but there's also lightning. One of my biggest phobias. I'm not a happy camper at the moment. Too afraid to even blink.

How's your morning, brother inlaw? tongue That's after you make an honest woman of misspicy
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Anxious. Not only is it raining but there's also lightning. One of my biggest phobias. I'm not a happy camper at the moment. Too afraid to even blink.

How's your morning, brother inlaw? tongue That's after you make an honest woman of misspicy

cheesy cheesy so i know hw to get u nw.

Dyu know sango olukoso? grin grin he is my blooda. Lol.

Btw, very happy u aint giving my spicy to ur bro anylonger smiley
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Fulaman198(m): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2015
Last time I checked, I'm not a white Western male
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Fulaman198(m): 9:49am On Nov 21, 2015
I will never go down on one knee
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 21, 2015
catlova:

cheesy cheesy so i know hw to get u nw.

Dyu know sango olukoso? grin grin he is my blooda. Lol.

Btw, very happy u aint giving my spicy to ur bro anylonger smiley

Hehehe. No I won't give her to my cousin. Leave her, we'll pull the Sicilian way on her. She'll marry you @ gunpoint if that's what it takes or she gonna go swim with the fishes tongue

Who is Sango Olukoso? Please don't say anything scary because I'm of unstable senses at the moment tongue Lol, every time the sky cracks & rumbles, I become pretty sure it's my last day. This thing scares me like no other.
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hehehe. No I won't give her to my cousin. Leave her, we'll pull the Sicilian way on her. She'll marry you @ gunpoint if that's what it takes or she gonna go swim with the fishes tongue

Who is Sango Olukoso? Please don't say anything scary because I'm of unstable senses at the moment tongue Lol, every time the sky cracks & rumbles, I become pretty sure it's my last day. This thing scares me like no other.

Hahahaha... gunpoint!!!sango is god of thunder in yorubaland grin

Dyu want em to visit u?
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by spicy244(f): 10:00am On Nov 21, 2015
sapiosexual1:
Are they real? lipsrsealed Just asking sha

Of course, we've got some real ones
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 21, 2015
catlova:

Hahahaha... gunpoint!!!sango is god of thunder in yorubaland grin

Dyu want em to visit u?

Please, don't say that angry
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by alterswerve(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2015
kambili999:
cooli'm just here to see the men in nairaland who can actually do this

Is Kambili your real name?

The only place i saw someone bear that name was in Purple Hibiscus. Thought the name was fictional

Wats the meaning?
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by kambili999(f): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2015
alterswerve:

Is Kambili your real name?

The only place i saw someone bear that name was in Purple Hibiscus. Thought the name was fictional

Wats the meaning?
it's not fictional. it means let me live. it's short for chukwukambilimakannem. God let me live for my mother.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.