Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? (78108 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Candyrain(m): 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Then we'll grow old & wrinkled together tongue

I came to play with you guys and you all left me, why na? Misspicy this isn't fair na sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
misspicy:

wearing your wrinkled clothes too tongue

Anyways sha. she must b complementing in some very essential things before i can overlook that grin

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by cyprus000: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
kambili999:
cooli'm just here to see the wonderful men in nairaland who can actually do this
[size=13pt]
Beautiful nonesense.

Your fvcking opinion tho.

I can. only if she is ready to learn those things. I don't like maids cooking for me. We have maids,but my mama never allow them around her kitchen. True defination of an african queen who knows what it takes to be a wife.

What if for whatever reason. the maid choose to poison the family one day. just lyk the ugandan maid who prepared food with her urine. What happens to family bonding??. People should stop thinking with their ass and emancipate themself from warp western cultural pillage.

[/size]

8 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by misspicy(f): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Candyrain:

I came to play with you guys and you all left me, why na? Mi sspicy this isn't fair na sad sad sad sad
grin sowi love......i'd be here to disturb you tonight cheesy
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by misspicy(f): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
catlova:

Anyways sha. she must b complementing in some very essential things before i can overlook that grin
i have a secret to tell you
bring ur ears closer

****whispers*****
(i'd complement in any essential things you need if you are extremely rich and not stingy) grin

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
misspicy:

i have a secret to tell you
bring ur ears closer

****whispers*****
(i'd complement in any essential things you need if you are extremely rich and not stingy) grin

undecided undecided which one is extremely rich nah!!!

i know i am rich but not extremely grin
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
I wunt get married until am gud @cukin. If possible apply for food learning class. A way to a man's hrt is 2ru his mouth

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by misspicy(f): 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
catlova:

undecided undecided which one is extremely rich nah!!!

i know i am rich but not extremely grin
kikikikikiki grin you have to be extraordinarily rich to accomplish this fit ooo....

just joking,how is ur day going
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
misspicy:

wearing your wrinkled clothes too tongue

Yesh cheesy
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by kambili999(f): 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Beautiful nonesense.

Your fvcking opinion tho.

I can. only if she is ready to learn those things. I don't like maids cooking for me. We have maids,but my mama never allow them around her kitchen. True defination of an african queen who knows what it takes to be a wife.

What if for whatever reason. the maid choose to poison the family one day. just lyk the ugandan maid who prepared food with her urine. What happens to family bonding??. People should stop thinking with their ass and emancipate themself from warp western cultural pillage.

[/size]
Mr cyprus000... I used my phone to type what I wanted not yours. I will really appreciate it if you make ur point by not involving insults. so Coz I typed that you now take me as a non- african woman who is probably very lazy and can't handle a home huh. please choose your words rightly. not just to me but to every other person you come in contact with here. have a pleasant weekend
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by cyprus000: 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
kambili999:
Mr cyprus000... I used my phone to type what I wanted not yours. I will really appreciate it if you make ur point by not involving insults. so Coz I typed that you now take me as a non- african woman who is probably very lazy and can't handle a home huh. please choose your words rightly. not just to me but to every other person you come in contact with here. have a pleasant weekend
[size=13pt]
Mrs kambili...it is very true that you may own what ever device you use to access cyberspace and entitled to ur own opine which I initially acknowledged.

But it doesn't give you the monopoly to stereotype and discriminate. which is why I thread your path to make you feel how those who have contrary opinion felt when you term those who hold same view as ur's "wonderful". While those who hold contrary view, something far from "wonderful" maybe savages..

Now, to the insult.I see no difference btwn your assertion I debunked and the perceived insult you claim. infact you just validated my assertion,by this statement "please choose your words rightly".
Tho I apologize.

Lastly: you are in no position to tell me how to put words,neither do I care or answer to anyone.

have a splendid weekend.
[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
misspicy:

kikikikikiki grin you have to be extraordinarily rich to accomplish this fit ooo....

just joking,how is ur day going

Oh my day was good and ended perfectly. The road was very free and i didnt spend much time getting home grin
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
bettercreature:
The fact still remains i can not propose to a girl i have been fucccking for a very long time
It doesn't make any sense to me
why not simply fix the introduction and wedding date instead of this bullcrap

So who do u want to leave the gal u've been fuckiing for?! undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by joystickextend1(m): 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nah I can't undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by kambili999(f): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Mrs kambili...it is very true that you may own what ever device you use to access cyberspace and entitled to ur own opine which I initially acknowledged.

But it doesn't give you the monopoly to stereotype and discriminate. which is why I thread your path to make you feel how those who have contrary opinion felt when you term those who hold same view as ur's "wonderful". While those who hold contrary view, something far from "wonderful" maybe savages..

Now, to the insult.I see no difference btwn your assertion I debunked and the perceived insult you claim. infact you just validated my assertion,by this statement "please choose your words rightly".
Tho I apologize.

Lastly: you are in no position to tell me how to put words,neither do I care or answer to anyone.

have a splendid weekend.
[/size]
lsimh. one thing you have to know if you want to enjoy this site is not to take all comments seriously. oh now I get. Coz I called such guys wonderful? lol. I won't encourage my brothers to go for such. So if you are upset that I called them wonderful apologies. Coz I don't have to call you wonderful before you know you are. To me wonderful has grade.

2 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
END-TIME madness
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by runsgirl: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nigerian men....answer for yourselves.
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Jexyme(f): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by like mind and like features...........so sorry for u if u are a lady.

Nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Acidosis(m): 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Maybe he's rich enough to afford a MAID or is actually capable of doing all the washing, cooking & ironing himself. Being married doesn't render you paralysed nor does it make your wife a surrogate mother that should take care of all your needs, short of bathing you & wiping your ass.

I have no problem with washing or cooking but I hate ironing, so a guy I'm with would have to do that himself because I refuse to do it. Plain & simple. Now that's partnership. Taking over the duties your mate can't/won't do. Ain't nobody is here to serve you.

So who is going to cook for her children?

When her relatives come visiting, you mean the husband should take his stupidlty to the kitchen to slice onions and tomatoes for his in-laws, while the wife engage them with Tonto Dike gists in the living room?
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by cyprus000: 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
kambili999:
lsimh. one thing you have to know if you want to enjoy this site is not to take all comments seriously. oh now I get. Coz I called such guys wonderful? lol. I won't encourage my brothers to go for such. So if you are upset that I called them wonderful apologies. Coz I don't have to call you wonderful before you know you are. To me wonderful has grade.
[size=13pt]
Lol.. Very funny.

You actually think that I care if you call me wonderful or not..hehehe

I think you really need to know my kind of person. Maybe a little scroll on my previous post will slough ur ignorance.

Cyprus don't care about what people think,say or claim about me. (I'm one man mopol) so why should I care?

If you were able to deduce my post properly. You would have noticed that I didn't feel attacked nor insulted lyk u felt. I only debunked your claim,cos I think you are discriminating against certain people.

Don't forget my input on the subject matter. I said "I can marry such woman" which is same view as your's. so why should I feel attacked..mrs kambili
[/size]

9 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by san316(m): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
She go pay me my kneel down. She cant cook my arse.

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Acidosis(m): 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
I can,

But she will have to find a way to feed the children and her relatives when they come visiting.

Only a pathologically stulpid husband would go cook for his in-laws in the kitchen while the wife engages them with Tonto Dike gist in the sitting room.

The same Mother who refuses to teach her daughter how to cook should be ready to embark on a DRY fast when she comes visiting.

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by benedictnsi(m): 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
sapiosexual1:
I'm a very good cook and I do my chores myself (I don't even allow my gf to lift a broomstick whenever she comes visiting). We may be dating but she owes me nothin.. However marriage is an entirely different kettle of fish, we're gonna have a home and not a house. Inasmuch as I wouldnt cross my legs and expect her to do all the chores, it's out of place for me to go down with a lady who can't do nothing, what am I marrying, a s.ex /reproductive machine? If I love her soo much, I would have to send her to a cooking /grooming school, or better still give her a one month vacation with mumsy. WTF

This is actually your first reasonable sense undecided cheesygrin

*chop Knuckle

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by fexti: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
Yea
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
NO
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by zubby29(m): 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
kambili999:
cooli'm just here to see the wonderful men in nairaland who can actually do this
wats wonderful in a woman not being able to cook her husbands meal.hope u will allow ur son bring home such a wife

2 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by nutty16(f): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
Abeg, am new here as boredom wan kill me a frd introduced me to nairaland. Any mature fun guy from abj to hook on bbm 56991228
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by alexis(m): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
vosquare:
grin grin grin

Cc:lalasticlala

No one is asking her to cook and clean or wash. She should just pay someone else to do it and we will be happy grin

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Alexander001(m): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Maybe he's rich enough to afford a MAID or is actually capable of doing all the washing, cooking & ironing himself. Being married doesn't render you paralysed nor does it make your wife a surrogate mother that should take care of all your needs, short of bathing you & wiping your ass.

I have no problem with washing or cooking but I hate ironing, so a guy I'm with would have to do that himself because I refuse to do it. Plain & simple. Now that's partnership. Taking over the duties your mate can't/won't do. Ain't nobody is here to serve you.
even a lady washing a guys cloth still sound weird to me.
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by yyeanqah(m): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
End time
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Tmaritas76(m): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Different cultures, different styles.
different stroke for difference folk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel / Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.