Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? (78133 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Uncletony(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
kambili999:
cooli'm just here to see the wonderful men in nairaland who can actually do this

No matter how good or bad she may be, knowing how to cook is my priority.

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by abbey621(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
If a woman can't cook, wash or iron, what exactly differentiates her from a chick on the streets. Well I guess there's a difference between a woman and a wife. Any wife worth anything would know how to cook, wash and/or iron, you might not be the best at it, you might not do it all the time but knowing you've got those essential skills makes you more than just a piece of flesh! Thank Goodness with modernization, most people take the stress out of cooking by going to restaurants or buying food outside maybe once or twice a week. With modernization we have washing machine and dryers, so no excuse!
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by kambili999(f): 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
Uncletony:

No matter how good or bad she may be, knowing how to cook is my priority.
lol. please don't take that comment serious.

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Maximus85(m): 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
If you're a woman and can't manage simple house chores, cooking especially..... Then you're so fuuuuucked up.
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by amdoyin82(m): 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
But she can Bleep saaa... Na DAT one dey important o
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by ideatoprince18(m): 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
kambili999:
cooli'm just here to see the wonderful men in nairaland who can actually do this
.... mtscheeew if a lady can't cook ....I ask my self what has she been learning from her mother for over 15 years
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by toshmann(m): 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
Naija men can do this na, just not for naija babes grin

Personally I want a pretty, well mannered and educated girl, not a cook, not a maid and not a worshipper.

no be food I come chop for this world, i can afford dry cleaners for my clothes. cool

2 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Acidosis:

So who is going to cook for her children?

When her relatives come visiting, you mean the husband should take his stupidlty to the kitchen to slice onions and tomatoes for his in-laws, while the wife engage them with Tonto Dike gists in the living room?

He obviously has a plan & knows what he is doing if he is willing to accept her as she is, without any domestic skills. And besides, it's not all lost, if he is experienced in the kitchen himself, he can always coach her until she's capable to prepare meals on her own. Problem solved.

This scenario is too far-fetched to be realistic anyway
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
vosquare:
grin grin grin

Cc:lalasticlala
be like say bomb dey your head oh, so i go marry her to dey observed me 4 house. she's duty bound okkk
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Strongbest(m): 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
If cooking, ironing and washing something are the only issues she has, why not?

In less than three months she can learn how to cook. I will hire a great cook to tutor her or simply send her to a good catering school to learn. If she's willing and ready to learn, it's a done deal!

My opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by miqos02(m): 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
no
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by chidexxy007(m): 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
sapiosexual1:
I'm a very good cook and I do my chores myself (I don't even allow my gf to lift a broomstick whenever she comes visiting). We may be dating but she owes me nothin.. However marriage is an entirely different kettle of fish, we're gonna have a home and not a house. Inasmuch as I wouldnt cross my legs and expect her to do all the chores, it's out of place for me to go down with a lady who can't do nothing, what am I marrying, a s.ex /reproductive machine? If I love her soo much, I would have to send her to a cooking /grooming school, or better still give her a one month vacation with mumsy. WTF
haba, mumsy again?
can't u just let the woman be?
she bin no lock kitchen door or put curfew 4 kitchen when the babe bin dy grow up oo..... just send her to d cooking sch or something make her fellow women yarb her tire small....
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
kambili999:
cooli'm just here to see the men in nairaland who can actually do this
kambiliki I'll even do more for you..
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by kambili999(f): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
ideatoprince18:
.... mtscheeew if a lady can't cook ....I ask my self what has she been learning from her mother for over 15 years
when you see such ladies ask them
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

He obviously has a plan & knows what he is doing if he is willing to accept her as she is, without any domestic skills. And besides, it's not all lost, if he is experienced in the kitchen himself, he can always coach her until she's capable to prepare meals on her own. Problem solved.

WTF. i disagree, if she can't cook no need to marry her. i don't care what u have to say, i simply don't care!"
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
oh pulease.

a wife that can't cook?

no damn way.

the point is, i wouldn't even be dating her in the first place. i bond with ladies in the kitchen. #fact. angry
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahahaha. Bliv me d guy in ops topic is just blindly in love. Reality is just giggling at the corner waiting to spring into action
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by kambili999(f): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
washingtonklef:
kambiliki I'll even do more for you..
no thanks. I don't have a problem with domestic duties
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
Blyzz:
WTF. i disagree, if she can't cook no need to marry her. i don't care what u have to say, i simply don't care!"

Huh? Nobody is forcing you to. WTH indeed.
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by kambili999(f): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Lol.. Very funny.

You actuall think that I care if you call me wonderful or not..hehehe

I think you really need to know my kind of person. Maybe a little scroll on my previous post will slough ur ignorance.

Cyprus don't care about what people think,say or claim about me. (I'm one man mopol) so why should I care?

If you were able to deduce my post properly. You would have noticed that I didn't feel attacked nor insulted lyk u felt. I only debunked your claim,cos I think you are discriminating against certain people.

Don't forget my input on the subject matter. I said "I can marry such woman" which is same view as your's. so why should I feel attacked..mrs kambili
[/size]
k. FYI I'm not Mrs.
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by harsysky(m): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
vosquare:
grin grin grin

Cc:lalasticlala

If a girl cannot cook, wash, iron, how are we gonna train our kids. Lemme assume I'm ok with it, how will my children take it when they start coming. Don't be surprise, this girl cud even go on to say "I can't bath my kids, feed them, etc"

I can't never marry this kind of lady simply because her own mum cooked for her, washed her cloths etc( my assumptions). She is not just lazy, she is a family killer!
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
bettercreature:
END TIME poster
End Time Composer grin
bettercreature:
END TIME poster
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by arsetalks(m): 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Inasmuch as I do not see the wife as a maid and will never use my le adorable as a maid but I will never marry a woman such as the one in the picture for so many reasons.

One of them - As a man, I am the bread winner for the family and the woman is supposed to be my helper. She can't cook? She can't wash? I am to do everything? Even Oyinbos actually cook for their husbands.

Only hypocrites and people who have bought into the lies they watch in those useless meaningless soap operas and those novels ( no, I mean someone'e meaningless imagination ) will create a meme such as this.
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by inme: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
If na only PUss.YY u get to offer, then you're even more useless than a hoeee
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Uncletony(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
kambili999:
lol. please don't take that comment serious.
Nofin do u babe.
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by October1960: 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
Never - Oyinbo style for Oyinbo.
Our people sef, wanting to copy the crap they see on TV.
Even proper Oyinbo man is very similar to an African man not these hen pecked so called sensitive men being portrayed on TV.
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by cyprus000: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
kambili999:
k. FYI I'm not Mrs.
[size=13pt] K..miss [/size]
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by osazeeblue01: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
End time proposal
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
bettercreature:
The fact still remains i can not propose to a girl i have been fucccking for a very long time
It doesn't make any sense to me
why not simply fix the introduction and wedding date instead of this bullcrap

No mind the daft dunces.

Pessin wey you don tear yansh finish for na him dey go come do public show for.

But the girls also feign spurprise very well though. As if they haven't been shpping for rings and her nagging him ad nuseum grin
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Huh? Nobody is forcing you to. WTH indeed.
kk, i heard you. one never can imagine, maybe you too don't know how to cook oh. Indomie things
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
benedictnsi:

This is actually your first reasonable sense undecided cheesygrin

*chop Knuckle
Lol see this guy ooo, i always make beta sense jor, it's only that I'm somewat esoteric.
#chops the knuckle
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by slimgold123(f): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
No!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.