Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? (78136 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by axiliborha(f): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kingsasian:
Yea, I will teach her how to cook. I have no problem with washing and ironing, after all she is not my maid. If I can do these things now as a bachelor what stops me from doing them when I am married?
oga help me to tell them o.......if you can do it as a bachelor talkless of when you get married infact you will doi it well and better.....only a lazy twarted tanoid of a man will tell me that he can't iron cook sweep was his clothes for his wife.....just remember that because God gave women the ability to do all these things doesn't make we slaves........we were brought out from the same ribs of a man and not from his foot or head.......we are equal in all that we do be it job positions or in money sharing.....but wait o that money sharing might be different

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by HonAdepitan(m): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
bettercreature:
END TIME poster
End time bullcrap
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Mariojane(f): 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
stupidity:
shat ap my fiend angry

So all these pvssys you have been gonking, nor be person go marry them?

U better shove your dlck inside a padlock and deposit the key to UBA till you ready to marry.

Iffa hear say you fvck chidiebere again, ama cut your dlck.
what if UBA misplaced the key to the padlock? angry
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by OnlyemmyM(m): 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
misspicy:

wearing your wrinkled clothes too tongue
You really hit her a good question, she better wake up from that dream cos looking good is a good business, you and your husband will be respected when you dress cooperate, That means you must iron your cloths .
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by gragraboy: 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
bettercreature:
END TIME poster
grin abeg what is all these 'end times' stuff that on nairaland?
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by gragraboy: 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
bettercreature:
You can teach her
Am I her mother?

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by misspicy(f): 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
OnlyemmyM:
You really hit her a good question, she better wake up from that dream cos looking good is a good business, you and your husband will be respected when you dress cooperate, That means you must iron your cloths .
hit her ke...i was just playing with her ni o...besides if nothing stops her husband from liking ironing so as to please her grin
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by sammychimex(m): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
No problem. Since I love you and wan to marry you. We will simply employ a cook Bt u will pay him/her.as for laundry washing machine and dry cleaners
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by misspicy(f): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
axiliborha:
oga help me to tell them o.......if you can do it as a bachelor talkless of when you get married infact you will doi it well and better.....only a lazy twarted tanoid of a man will tell me that he can't iron cook sweep was his clothes for his wife.....just remember that because God gave women the ability to do all these things doesn't make we slaves........we were brought out from the same ribs of a man and not from his foot or head.......we are equal in all that we do be it job positions or in money sharing.....but wait o that money sharing might be different
nairaland guys be like....you were making sense until you got to the bolded undecided

see your life outside tongue
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by ogalee04(m): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kingsasian:
Yea, I will teach her how to cook. I have no problem with washing and ironing, after all she is not my maid. If I can do these things now as a bachelor what stops me from doing them when I am married?

Responsibilities won't allow you.
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Akakwa: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
whatz d need then?
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
Tah she die well angry
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by OnlyemmyM(m): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
misspicy:

hit her ke...i was just playing with her ni o...besides if nothing stops her husband from liking ironing so as to please her grin
joking or playing , you just told her the whole truth, in life when you think of the positive side also remember the negative side, am just been realistic.
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
As BF/GF= Do your thing/I'll do mine. We been washing, cleaning and cooking before we met.

As a COUPLE= We do everything together.

I gachur back, bebe :p
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
Naija guys no fit do this, layelaye. They like food big tym grin
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Segunjosegs(m): 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
kambili999:
cooli'm just here to see the men in nairaland who can actually do this
well keep looking I pray you find one and as for me GOD FORBID let me tip you if you really want my heart you gatz be a very seasoned seasoner
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by wtfCode: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nature8:
I don't need to say anything cos I already have a sweet lovely and nice girl I want to marry and can cook very well..
mehn, ur own better o, i don't know what they're trying to insinuate here.
I pray God will give me a woman like my mum.

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Kingbilo(m): 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lol. My peeps say my wife will enjoy.. I don't take swallow, only soup oha, egusi and okazi . Morning food is fruits and highest boiled eggs. Occasionally rice but i can do without it.. Chicken and beans might be the only things that will cause stress and those can be made and stored over the weekend.

If she doesn't know how to cook, we will learn together. It's just 3-4 soups and beans.. How hard can it be
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by mimicious(f): 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
stupidity:
shat ap my fiend angry

So all these pvssys you have been gonking, nor be person go marry them?

U better shove your dlck inside a padlock and deposit the key to UBA till you ready to marry.

Iffa hear say you fvck chidiebere again, ama cut your dlck.

Please cut it, am solidly behind u
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Kingsasian(m): 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
ogalee04:

Responsibilities won't allow you.
I know but I have the weekends for that.
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Kingsasian(m): 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
axiliborha:
The last sentence got me laughing...funny girl....lol. You are right
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by NovusHomo(m): 12:05am On Nov 21, 2015
stupidity:
Cooking is ma hobby,

We go buy washing machine or drycleaner go do the laundary.

So far the lady can take care of my home(except from what the topic is saying) and she's got all I want inna lady and most importantly, she can fvck satan out of me, damn!!!!! Am good.

Buy a drycleaner? You be human trafficker ni! grin
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by yommen: 12:37am On Nov 21, 2015
sapiosexual1:
I'm a very good cook and I do my chores myself (I don't even allow my gf to lift a broomstick whenever she comes visiting). We may be dating but she owes me nothin.. However marriage is an entirely different kettle of fish, we're gonna have a home and not a house. Inasmuch as I wouldnt cross my legs and expect her to do all the chores, it's out of place for me to go down with a lady who can't do nothing, what am I marrying, a s.ex /reproductive machine? If I love her soo much, I would have to send her to a cooking /grooming school, or better still give her a one month vacation with mumsy. WTF

O boy wait o! Whose mumsy? Yours? It had better not be her own mum who couldn't teach her anything in the first instance.
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 21, 2015
yommen:

O boy wait o! Whose mumsy? Yours? It had better not be her own mum who couldn't teach her anything in the first instance.
My mumsy ofcus. By fire by force, she go sabi to cook and do things.
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Autino(m): 1:49am On Nov 21, 2015
Kingsasian:
. Are you sure
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Certifiedboss: 3:33am On Nov 21, 2015
vosquare:
grin grin grin

Cc:lalasticlala

She would have also said she can't carry pregnancy so he tell her he front need her as a baby making machine
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by nosique: 4:58am On Nov 21, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Thanks. I'm just being myself. Don't need to form because I'm online. Who I wan impress? angry smiley
i love you guys abeg..hhahaha
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by stchinedu: 5:47am On Nov 21, 2015
bettercreature:
The fact still remains i can not propose to a girl i have been fucccking for a very long time
It doesn't make any sense to me
why not simply fix the introduction and wedding date instead of this bullcrap
Your head dey there!!! cool
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Echosam: 5:52am On Nov 21, 2015
bettercreature:
The fact still remains i can not propose to a girl i have been fucccking for a very long time
It doesn't make any sense to me
why not simply fix the introduction and wedding date instead of this bullcrap
5 Signs A Woman Is Flirting With You 1. It’s all in the eyes: Does she have eyes? Bonus bro! Science tells us if a girl makes eye contact with you, she’s down to clown. Is she avoiding eye contact with you? Do you keep staring at her and she’s refusing to meet your gaze? No worries, eventually she’ll have to look up from her drink. She’s just being coy with you player, so keep staring. Is she rolling her eyes while talking about you to a
friend? Dude! You’re in!
2. Mona Lisa Smile: She can’t help the curve of her lips when you’re around her. Is she laughing and having a good time? It’s obviously her sexual attraction to you and not the many other things that could be causing her enjoyment. Not smiling? Uh oh! Seems like you’ve got a Sylvia Plath on your hands. Make sure to keep cracking jokes to her, because it’s on. Your goal: make that fine lady smile. If she seems uncomfortable and gives a shy grin of confusion, bam. You’re in!
3. Talk, talk, talk: Is she making conversation in your general direction? Hope you’re ready for a night of unbridled passion, because she’s ca-learly into you. Hopefully she’s not one of those chatty chicks though! If....read on at http://virginology..com.ng/2015/11/5-signs-woman-is-flirting-with-you.html
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 21, 2015
Which law or verse in the scritpure says I must kneel down and beg a woman in the guise of proposing.
This is naija not telemundo
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Okies27(m): 6:35am On Nov 21, 2015
vosquare:
grin grin grin

Cc:lalasticlala
. Naija girls will like this post especially when it comes to the cooking and washing. I sorry for una cos b4 una open eye,the maid go take over the bedmatics.......
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by spicy244(f): 6:44am On Nov 21, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Thanks. I'm just being myself. Don't need to form because I'm online. Who I wan impress? angry smiley

Nairaland baes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.